Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Waterfalls -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Waterfalls -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Waterfalls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 3:47 pm

There are over twenty small waterfalls that surround the garden and one large main waterfall in the exact middle of the garden. Each waterfall is home to many rocks and small fish eating animals.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Kimiko had been sitting in a meditative stance on top of a large rock that was shooting out of the garden's main waterfall. She had been there since before the sun had set, and that was about four and a half hours ago. The sun had long since disappeared beyond the horizon and the moon was high in the sky.

She was so deep into her meditation she didn't notice that someone had made their way into the garden, and was slowly approaching the center of garden and her exact location.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Qutio would be walking silently towards Kimiko. Her feet barely making a noise on the path as she approaches. She stands before the rock and looks up silently, waiting for Kimiko to take notice.

Last edited by XzenQutio on Fri May 20, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 5:46 pm

As the woman approached behind her Kimiko felt her chakra disturb the air do to the effects of the meditation. On a close look the woman would notice that a thin layer of chakra could be seen around kimiko do to her meditation, however that wasn't that abnormal in this area. However the color of the chakra, which was an intense black color with random specks of goldenish white of the chakra was, for not many darkness users remained let alone users of darkness that also could control any type of light let alone the light from the moon.

Quickly standing up she spun around and put on a smile as she bowed in respect to the Xzeno women. "Hello...my name is Kimiko Satsukari, daughter of Ryuu Satsukari once known known as XzenTsumi and XzenAgni both of which are dead." She spoke this with the respect deserved when introducing yourself to an elder. One of the biggest things her father had drilled into her was the need to introduce yourself with respect, that and the need to let members of the Xzeno and Satsukari clan know who her parents were.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Qutio would smile as she notices the traits of XzenTsumi coming out of this girl, she also sense what seemed to be a very strong aura about her. "Come here child, I see your father taught you the proper formalities for meeting an elder, good man." She would beckon Kimiko forward to sit down on a bench close to where they were standing.

Last edited by XzenQutio on Fri May 20, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Kimiko smiled at the mention of her father, she always loved it when she met someone who knew her father. She nodded quietly and sat down next to Mirai on the bench, quickly picking up her's and her father's sword before doing so. Kimiko hated even being a few inches away from these blades, they were one of the few things left of her father.

"So um...not to be rude....but what is your name miss xzeno?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 9:48 pm

"Qutio," she smiled warmly at Kimiko. "So, what's brought you here to this desolate place?"

Last edited by XzenQutio on Fri May 20, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Kimiko looked up at the sky and thought for a moment. "The calmness...Since my father passed all I've been doing is training non-stop...first it was with my sword and controlling my element...then i started training with Laria-Sensei...but she's been so busy ith her new kids...I just wanted some time to think...try and come up with a way to train on my own..." She said with a slight smile at the thought of her father.

"So...what about you Qutio-Sama? What brings you to the gardens?" she asked turning her head to look into Qutio's eyes.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Qutio smiles and looks up at the sky, "I'm here just reminiscing on old memories. It's been so long since I've seen this place that I almost forgot how beautiful it is." She stares in silence as she then looks around at the old Xzeno clan home.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Kimiko smiled and laughed slightly, "This is my first time in the xzeno home to tell you the truth....my life was mostly spent in aurora with my father after my mom died....but then he died too and i stayed with my Aunty Sora for a while....but I finally chose which path I wanted to take and contacted Laria-Sensei in order to begin my training as a Xzeno in order to follow the path my father originally took...me and my companion Amaya have been training with her for about a month or so...but most of my training has been along the lines of using my sword and manipulating my chakra to aid in the usage of my darkness element..." She said, accidently starting in on a miniture version of her life story.

Upon hearing her name the wolf cub came trotting along jumping onto Kimiko's lap, with a smile kimko began softly betting the cub.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Qutio smiles and puts her hand out to Amaya as if asking permission to pet her. "So, you want to train in the ways of the Xzeno huh? It's a long process, but it's worth it in the end," she nods and looks earnestly at Kimiko. "I am very glad to hear that you have already done some training with manipulating chakra, that's a huge part of what I have to train you in but we can just fine tune it at best if you have already started. As for your manipulation of darkness, how is that coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 8:33 pm

The look on Amaya's face could be called nothing less then a smile, which looked kind of funny on a wolf. The cub then continued to lick Quito's hand as a sign of approval before leaning her head into her hand.

"I'm pretty good I guess...I can channel my chakra into most blades though of cource its easiest to do when using mine or my father's swords, i can release blasts of chakra from my hands and swords...as well as manipulate and control my chakra enough to fire of several C-ranked Jutsu in a row...In times of need I can summon the princess phoenix which is supposed to be an A-ranked summoning but it usually drains most of my chakra...and I can split my chakra into two different types at the moment, darkness and moonlight, but I hope to also one day learn to manipulate fire like my mother did..." She said before taking a deep breath, do to saying that whole thing while only taking one or two small breaths.

Upon hearing 'that's a huge part of what I have to train you in' Kimiko's smile grew even more then it was before, the idea of another person aiding in her training made her very happy, for Laria hadn't had the chance to train her much.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Her eyes seem to light up a bit that Amaya likes her and hearing what Kimiko said about being able to easily channel her chakra in to the blades. "So, how long have you been training with those blades? Because there is a certain chakra bond that can be made sometimes to enhance a weapon depending on how dependent you are on the weapon, like my Golden Chains. They have a certain bond with me so they are stronger and they act almost like a third arm for me and they are literally attached to my chakra wave so when I die, they will also die. It's rather nice to have in battle due to the fact that if your angry and your chakra levels spike, your weapon is also connected to that anger and becomes stronger," she says matter-of-factly as if it is some simple little process when really it's far more complicated.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 11:07 am

Kimiko looked down for a moment as she thought. "Well my own sword I've had for about two and a half years...and while I can use it easily I think my father planed for me to one day end up using his sword....because within the next year or so my sword will be to short for me...and while I've only had my father's sword for a few months...I feel much more connected to that blade then my own...But while I feel connected to it...I have yet to get to the strength of my father with it...I've yet to figure out how to split the blade into two different swords like my father did..." She said, a small sigh escaping her mouth do to thinking so much about her father.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 10:30 am

She would watch her intently as she explained and watched as it seemed like she would drift back through memories. After she finished, Qutio notes her sigh and replies, "I'm not quite sure how to split a blade like that but do you think, given time, it's possible that your father may have left a scroll or something behind that could tell us how to do it?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Kimiko shrugged slightly, "I wouldn't know...my father left the sword to my aunt before she gave it back to me....If anyone would know if it had a scroll with it....she would.." She said with a small sigh. She didn't know how it worked, not one bit. FOr all she knew she could just not be using enough chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Waterfalls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives :: Clan Archives-
Jump to: