Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Ryuku Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Ryuku Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Ryuku Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Ryuku Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Ryuku Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Ryuku Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Ryuku Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Ryuku Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Ryuku Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Ryuku -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Ryuku -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Ryuku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuku

Ryuku

Type : Around....

Ryuku Empty
PostSubject: Ryuku   Ryuku Icon_minitime1Sat May 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Shurajou, Ryuku

Ryuku 2028-otaku-shirahama-kenichi-albums-imagenes-10-imagen-naruto-anbu-kakashi-by-l-s-34

The last name is a tribute to my old clan...

General Information

Name: Ryuku Shurajou
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110 lbs
DOB: 9/18
Appearance: Ryuku is a tall slender boy with an athletic figure but low muscle definition. His hair is kept very short with spikes coming up, and is a radiant white color with a tint of light blue. His eyes are Grey, his skin is a light tan. His attire consists of light brown basic ninja sandals with two straps, dark blue basic ninja pants outfitted with one pocket on the right for him to hold ninja tools, a pouch on his belt, a tight fit white T-shirt along with a long sleeve white jacket that extends 3 inches below his waist with one pocket on the each sleeve of the armor and a mask covering his mouth. Lastly, Ryuku wears a red scarf that he never takes off given to him by his elder brother who is an ANBU black ops.

Spoiler:

During jobs/errands Ryuku wears a black hood covering his entire face and a cape which can be used as a robe when extended all the way. When in combat Ryu usually removes his jacket to be able to move around quicker.

Personality: Ryu is a soft spoken young boy, and has always been independent. His manners are poor with new people and as such he doesn't base his respect on authority, family or rank. He is cold at times to people that he is fond of but also has a protectiveness that he doesn't show. Though he prefers to do things independently he has good teamwork skills, always putting the well being of his team before himself and playing to their skills and abilities before himself. He is a born leader, though he doesn't quite welcome his calling. Ryuku has a great deal of patience as well. Calm, and daring. The lone wolf as most people will describe. In times of peace Ryu is usually roaming the lands unnoticed, but when danger is near, he has a knack for being in the right place at the right time.

Running
Succeeding

Dislikes:
Bugs
Needles
Failing

Character Information

Combat Strengths:
-Great Speed
-Very Good Reflexes
-Very Good Photographic Memory[Images, Data, Faces]

Combat Weaknesses:
-Bad Genjutsu Resistance
-Below Average Eyesight[Near Sighted]
-Poor Ability to Fight in Cold temperature(Below 25°F)[Bad]

Equipment:

Lower Right Pocket: [5 Kunai]
Pouch: [12 Shuriken]
Right Sleeve Pocket: [1 Food Pill]
Left Sleeve Pocket: [3 Ointment]
Upper Chest Pocket :[10 Explosive Notes]

Weapon: A 3 foot long sword is Ryu's favored weapon. It has a soft black handle, along with a moderately sharp tip at the end of the blade. He carries the sword on his back, covering it with a black sheath.
Spoiler:

Element(s): Fire

Jutsu:

E-Rank
Spoiler:

Other Information

Fighting Style: Ryuku was trained to stay calm during combat, and think before acting instead of rushing right in. His focal point during combat is to put up a consistent defense while looking for holes in the enemy defense while at the same time not showing what he can really do. Once Ryu finds a hole in the enemy defense he exploits it and goes on the offensive fully utilizing his jutsu and all his skills as well. His strong point during combat is great speed, which he has always worked hard at due to his lack of strength.

Relationships: None .-.
Family: Older Brother

Background

Pre Academy:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ryuku on Mon May 23, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Ryuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku   Ryuku Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 7:00 am

You have no country; that makes you a rogue. You're in a desert in your bio, though. That implies that you were in Sand Country. D; You should mention that fact somewhere in your bio. And since your a wanderer now, you should mention that at the end of your bio too. I know that it kinda ruins your effective conclusion, but... yeah. :G It makes it easier to understand.

Quote :
Weight: 110

No unit! D; I know it's in pounds, but still. xD It's good to be a perfectionist~

Quote :
Jutsu:

... Do you have none? o-o That's kinda impossible, since I (as the kage of Sand) wouldn't allow any of my students to rank up to genin without learning the basic academy techniques. It could be a careless mistake on your part, so this is just a heads up. :3

Quote :
as of all members of the Kemuri clan at birth. His skin is a light tan and he has a tattoo of the Rikuhi symbol along with a tattoo of the number 0 alongside it, representing the chance people said he had of becoming a great shinobi.

You don't mention 'Kemuri' or 'Rikuhi' anywhere in your profile. o_o Nor have you made a Clan Registration for any custom clan you might have in mind. Finally, the fact that your ninja prowess was doubted by the villagers was not mentioned in your bio. :3 Just tiny flaws here and there~

Apart from the aforementioned flaws, your profile is fanciful. I like the addition you made in 'Other Information' - no one else thought of including a 'Fighting Style' in their profile. Also, your English is impressive, and your descriptions are easy to understand.

... I find it amusing that I'm modding a profile of yours. xD You were the one checking Yakate in Shine HQ~

Anyway, deal with the above mentioned issues and you should be good to go. :3
Back to top Go down
Ryuku

Ryuku

Type : Around....

Ryuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku   Ryuku Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Yeah, quite the change of scenery. Your a much better RP mod than I ever was though, I was always too lazy to look at specific details...xD

In any case, the clan and village mentionings are there because this is really just an edited version of an old RP char on another site.

Fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Ryuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuku   Ryuku Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 am

;D Approved! Have fun RPing~<3
Back to top Go down