Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Empty
PostSubject: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Duragon turned toward the form of the being whom was speaking toward himself. His right hand pulling the cigarette down from his lips. Exhaling a large amount of smoke from the orifice of his lips, soon returning the cigarette to his lips. Drawing himself to his full height he smiled. "Then let's go, kid."

He turned to face the opponent, his ninjato resting against his back as he smirked.
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

Type : NooBVillE
Elements : NooBs

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Dont call me kid *pulls out twin broadswords and charges aura into them*
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 am

Shifting his body forward, he moved across the distance between him and his opponent in a matter of moments. As he moved, his right hand removed the ninjato from his back. Bringing the blade around, he swung the weapon outward, as his left hand lifted a kunai from his pouch and allowed the metallic weaponry to move from within his grasp. The kunai swung out toward the gut of his opponent, while the bladed weapon held within his grasping right hand was sent to be a distraction. Dipping his body into the side motion, the blade of his ninjato was aimed for the chin of the opponent.

He brought his body to move forward with the momentum of his swing, adding more power into the swing of his blade. Allowing his body to swing the bladed weapon with more force than was initially extended through his muscular arm.
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:36 am

*releases a massive amount of aura from his body pushing dura backwards and uses xzeno wrap to stun him, slams down one of my broadswords and releases an aura wave to shoot at dura and while its moving towards him i flash behind him and slam the other one down releasing a second aura wave moving towards his back so he will be hit from both sides*
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:53 pm

[ I really wish you knew how to fight, it would have made this more interesting. Lemme explain your mistake. You auto-hit me, which in Roleplay Combat is an auto-void for your post. Thus, since you're post was invalid I can connect my blow, and that ends this fight. Good try at being tough though, you almost made me lol with your lack of skills. ]

The metallic weaponry at his disposal slammed upon the form of Xzen, pressing his body backward from the force of the blow. As the kunai struck upon the gut of the being it pushed his body into a slight bend, blood oozing from the wound. A moment later his blade, with all it's ferocious might, slammed into the side of the man. The razor-edge of the weapon combined with the force of which Duragon had applied behind it caused the opponent to be thrown to the side. Also occurring from the motion of the blow was the ripping of Xzen's torso. The slice carried through half his body, rendering his blood vessels and intestines to falter. Guts spilling upon the ground as the body of Xzen fell back upon the ground, dying from the blood-loss and the inability to grasp true breath into his lungs. As his left lung had been sliced into halves with the rendering of his embodiment into a state of non-existence.

[ Anyone else think they can do better than Xzen? I'm accepting all challengers. ]
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:14 pm

((lMAO NO1 SAID MY MOVES CONNECTED SO LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED COUNTERING IN ROLE PLAY FIGHTING O.o SOMETHING WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ALSO ITS FUNNY HOW YOU START OF EVERY FIGHT IN THE SAME WAY xD YOU CLEAR THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR OPPONENT IN A MATTER OF SECONDS LOL WTF IM NOT IMPRESSED BY YOUR 1 MOVE ALSO YOUR "LACK OF SKILLS" IS WHAT MAKES ME LOL IN REAL LIFE CALLING YOURSELF A TOUGH GUY LMFAO ALSO YOUR MOVE OR WHATEVER IS USELESS AND IS A CLEAR FORM OF GODMODDING A STATE OF NON EXISTENCE ? ROFL AND CAN ANYONE DO BETTER THEN ME YOU CANT EVEN BEAT ME LET ALONE ANYONE ELSE LASTLY YOU WERE STUNNED O.o AND DID NOTHING TO TRY AND COUNTER SO YOUR MOVE NEVER HAPPENED LOL BUT NICE TRY))
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Quote :
his body pushing dura backwards
Auto-Hit 1. As explained in point two, you have to state that it is ATTEMPTING to push me backwards, not that it has. A good point would be "The aura pushed forth from his embodiment, attempting to bring Duragon backwards with a push"

Quote :
and uses xzeno wrap to stun him,
Auto-Hit 2. Saying you stunned me is not giving me a chance to evade. In Roleplay Combat you must state what would happen IF your attack would hit, not word it so that it's already hit. You should really learn to fight. Proper post would have been; "Xzeno Wrap shifted toward the man, attempting to stun the opponent, Duragon."

That alone voids your entire post, making my connection post valid. You should REALLY learn how to roleplay fight yourself before you take on a twelve year veteran. I also LOVE how you don't even understand what " state of non-existence" means in this post. You should really read closer to understand it.

Non-existence is the force of someone's existence no longer mattering or being physical. I.E Death.

Since my connection post was a valid, you died, and with your death you become non-existent. Learn to read, and then MAYBE you'll understand what my post means. Really, you're skill less, worthless trash. But, I'm willing to accept you into the T1 School I teach here, maybe you'll learn something.

And how would you know how I start off every fight? I mean, I've only had two on here, and you really can't base anything about my actual fighting style by what you've seen me do twice. You really are pretty much stupid, aren't you?

I love it when little kids pretend to know how to fight, and I love it even more when they get butthurt about not being able to and having it proven to them. I can't even beat you? I just wiped the floor with you in one attack because of your obvious idiocy when it comes to the rules of Roleplay Combat. You were beaten, get over it. Change your character name, come up with a new one, since you're dead. And get over it.
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:29 pm

roflmao well we rp WAY different then because i dont mean i hit you you can easily say you counter O.o second of all its funny how you think your so good saying your the best on this site and all maybe at your way of rp i guess lol also i LMFAO in rl when you brag about being a 12 year rp veteran wow some acomplishment lol you wasted 12 years playing role play and now you brag honestly thats nothing to brag about, also i think i know how to fight and really dont ? xD ok whatever you say you just proved you dont and you didnt wipe the floor with anyone cuz like i said your attack didnt go through itz amazing when you say dont know how to fight and you proved i dont this isnt real fighting just so you know O.o lol and lastly how can you say im a little kid ? xD 17 little ? in that case you must be atleast 30
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:47 am

[argument]

Quote :
itz amazing when you say dont know how to fight and you proved i dont this isnt real fighting just so you know
I love it when people online bring Real Life into RP. Here, 3931 Niles Rd. Dawson Springs Kentucky, since you seem to value real life fighting over rp fighting you can have my address and we can fight irl, you'll get beasted as bad irl as you did in here.

Quote :
and lastly how can you say im a little kid ? xD 17 little ? in that case you must be atleast 30

Or maybe I just consider anyone with the intelligence of a retarded second grader a little kid? In that case my being nineteen provides me a valid point of calling you a little kid.

Quote :
LMFAO in rl when you brag about being a 12 year rp veteran wow some acomplishment lol you wasted 12 years playing role play and now you brag honestly thats nothing to brag about
I also love it when Hardcore roleplayers become hypocrites by insulting other people who RP BECAUSE they RP.

Quote :
didnt wipe the floor with anyone cuz like i said your attack didnt go through
Except, since what you did is an auto-hit my attack did go through and you did get killed, you lost, get over it, stop being butthurt because you suck. Make a new character, learn to fight, and come back and try again. [/argument.]
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:48 am

roflmfao ok heres the thing i wouldnt go to kentucky if it was the last place on earth and how can you say i will get beasted ? getting "keyboard tough" again ? You dont know who i am nor do i know who you are so getting tough over the internet solves nothing and i didnt bring real fighting into rp im just stating rp isnt fighting

lol retarded second grader ? I bet thats what you are, i mean anyone who cant argue better then that obviously has some remedial issues so im sorry if i offended you in anyway i dont like to argue with slow kids and such a loser 2 i mean honestly if your actually 19 then you have been comming on the internet to fight people since you were 7 rofl i guess those will be your childhood memories when your older if your not already a old dude saying your young

ROFL im not a hardcore roleplayer i quit, just roleplay once in a while when im bored and i can say i use to be but even then i wouldnt brag about it so im not being a hypocrite because i think its a waste of life 2 role play for 12 years and brag when i roleplayed it was for 2 years so dont go calling people a "hardcore" roleplayer without getting your facts right your the only "hardcore" roleplayer here with some weird style of rp

Except i explained we dont rp the same so i could care less if you say im killed because im not lol what you think is an auto hit isnt its an attack then can be countered and what the woo-hoo is a butthurt?? Lasty i dont suck you do i dont have to make a new character because yours didnt do anything and try again ? lmao sure if you dont rp your way
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:53 pm

XzenKokite wrote:
roflmfao ok heres the thing i wouldnt go to kentucky if it was the last place on earth and how can you say i will get beasted ? getting "keyboard tough" again ? You dont know who i am nor do i know who you are so getting tough over the internet solves nothing and i didnt bring real fighting into rp im just stating rp isnt fighting

lol retarded second grader ? I bet thats what you are, i mean anyone who cant argue better then that obviously has some remedial issues so im sorry if i offended you in anyway i dont like to argue with slow kids and such a loser 2 i mean honestly if your actually 19 then you have been comming on the internet to fight people since you were 7 rofl i guess those will be your childhood memories when your older if your not already a old dude saying your young

ROFL im not a hardcore roleplayer i quit, just roleplay once in a while when im bored and i can say i use to be but even then i wouldnt brag about it so im not being a hypocrite because i think its a waste of life 2 role play for 12 years and brag when i roleplayed it was for 2 years so dont go calling people a "hardcore" roleplayer without getting your facts right your the only "hardcore" roleplayer here with some weird style of rp

Except i explained we dont rp the same so i could care less if you say im killed because im not lol what you think is an auto hit isnt its an attack then can be countered and what the woo-hoo is a butthurt?? Lasty i dont suck you do i dont have to make a new character because yours didnt do anything and try again ? lmao sure if you dont rp your way

In insert the number 2 for the word too. You don't even make complete sentences and you're going to try to say I'm the slow kid here? Wow man, you're dumber than I originally thought. You're like, just, nevermind. That point of argument is boring and you will only continue to prove me right on the subject with your complete inability to use the english language.

Lol, Right sure you didn't bring rl into rp first. Whatever, it's just another one of those points where you're being stupid and don't realize it and for that I forgive you.

And, as for us not roleplaying the same way. All Forum Based Paragraph Styled Fighting is considered T1. T1 has rules, what you did, by the rules of fighting, is an auto-hit. With that being said, you lost the match. Again, you're a shitty fighter. You couldn't beat me if we did "rp the same" and you never will be able to beat me. Good Game.
Back to top Go down
Akio Shichiro

Akio Shichiro

Type : Dimension parallel to the Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:25 am

[Agrees with Duragon. ._.]
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:15 pm

wow im slow for using 2 instead of too rofl your insults keep getting worse i cant use the english language well you seem to understand everything im saying so i guess you cant use the "english" language either so it makes you even slower then me for trying to use it against me retard

lol once again i didnt i just proved how dumb you are again and you forgive me ? you need to forgive yourself for being such an idiot before you forgive anyone else

thats the thing again when i use 2 rp i didnt rp on forums so i could care less about forum rp rules sorry if i havent been rp'ing on forums since i was 7 like you T_T and i couldnt beat you if we rp'd the same way ? lol thats funny and your the only shitty fighter on this site O.o you couldnt beat me if hell froze over twice without your little T1 crap

and its funny how you couldnt respond to the parts about you being such a loser and wasting your life because you know its true lol i wont even argue that fact any further

Lastly Akio Shichiro mind your business no1 cares what you think O.o by getting invovled in this it only proved your a follower and im not going to respond to any further posts of yours idiot

same goes for you dura the argument is dumb and you lost lol so i wont respond regardless if you do anymore
Back to top Go down
Akio Shichiro

Akio Shichiro

Type : Dimension parallel to the Phantoms

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Only cause your a bitch. ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm wit kokite on this one witch is wierd because we never seem to agree on anything!!
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:43 pm

XzenKokite wrote:

wow im slow for using 2 instead of too rofl your insults keep getting worse i cant use the english language well you seem to understand everything im saying so i guess you cant use the "english" language either so it makes you even slower then me for trying to use it against me retard

lol once again i didnt i just proved how dumb you are again and you forgive me ? you need to forgive yourself for being such an idiot before you forgive anyone else

thats the thing again when i use 2 rp i didnt rp on forums so i could care less about forum rp rules sorry if i havent been rp'ing on forums since i was 7 like you T_T and i couldnt beat you if we rp'd the same way ? lol thats funny and your the only shitty fighter on this site O.o you couldnt beat me if hell froze over twice without your little T1 crap

and its funny how you couldnt respond to the parts about you being such a loser and wasting your life because you know its true lol i wont even argue that fact any further

Lastly Akio Shichiro mind your business no1 cares what you think O.o by getting invovled in this it only proved your a follower and im not going to respond to any further posts of yours idiot

same goes for you dura the argument is dumb and you lost lol so i wont respond regardless if you do anymore

You've been RP'ing on this forum but you could care less about Forum RP rules? Are you really this stupid? I mean, it's kinda sad that you're sitting here, roleplaying on a forum and you say you don't care about roleplaying.

1. Nothing said even makes any sense, so I'm not sure how to respond to anything on the topic, but I'll go on and respond.
2. You're obvious stupid, you don't understand anything about how you lost, you just want to argue and whine to say you didn't lose. Even though, everyone knows you lost this fight. You sit here, pretending like you know how to fight, when you don't. You can't fight, you suck at it, get over it and either get better, or stop trying.

Again, your logic fails completely and entirely. Because I'm able to understand and comprehend the language used by noobs who pretend like they can RP and fight, it makes me slow? No, it takes intelligence to discern the idiocy within your words. Your command of the english language reminds me of this little kid I used to tutor when I helped with Special Education, he was 20, still in high school and he wrote like you do. I felt sorry for the kid, the only thing that made him smarter than you was that he was willing to learn how to write properly. You continue on this path like you'll ever be able to do anything. I'ma laugh my ass off when you come in here one day talking about how you didn't get the job you wanted because your resume was filled with misspelled words and substitutions of numerals for words. You'll be crying because you'll still be as big a failure as you are right now, but the rest of us will laugh.

You mean you realize that arguing with someone who knows more about roleplaying and roleplay fighting than you do will only end with you being proven wrong on the same point numerous times, thus looking like a complete idiot in the end, and you don't want that to be the outcome you receive? I understand.
btw, A legend of sorts in case you're too dumb to discern it for yourself.

The words I typed with underlines correspond with the quote underlined from you. Bold goes with bold, and italicized goes with italicized. I tried to make it as simple as possible, but I can tell with the way your mind words, you won't be able to understand it. Not even with the extra help I offered you here.
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:16 am

rofl i said i wasnt gonna respond but you know what you make it 2 easy how can you talk crap about being retarded when your own sentences dont make sense ? LMFAO

but I can tell with the way your mind words, you won't be able to understand it.<--WTF lol

ROFLMFAO of course i wont not when you write like that why dont you go back to teaching that retarded 20 year old because he is the only one who would take lessons from a retard like you

another thing i wont get a job because i had substitutions of numerals for words rofl what did you just do idiot ?
Your command of the english language reminds me of this little kid I used to tutor when I helped with Special Education, he was 20, <--- That looks like substitution of a numeral for a word so i guess you wont be getting a job either

Another thing i dont rp on this forum retard i talk to people xD well not fighting rp anyways

You mean you realize that arguing with someone who knows more about roleplaying and roleplay fighting than you do will only end with you being proven wrong on the same point numerous times, thus looking like a complete idiot in the end, and you don't want that to be the outcome you receive?<-- LMFAO
^ Only proves your a loser you know what you know WAY more about forum rping then i do and im proud of that i could care less funny thing is you stray from all the facts i stated about you being a loser and wasting 12 years of your life on forums and those will be your childhood memories lol!
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 am

XzenKokite wrote:
rofl i said i wasnt gonna respond but you know what you make it 2 easy how can you talk crap about being retarded when your own sentences dont make sense ? LMFAO

but I can tell with the way your mind words, you won't be able to understand it.<--WTF lol

ROFLMFAO of course i wont not when you write like that why dont you go back to teaching that retarded 20 year old because he is the only one who would take lessons from a retard like you

another thing i wont get a job because i had substitutions of numerals for words rofl what did you just do idiot ?
Your command of the english language reminds me of this little kid I used to tutor when I helped with Special Education, he was 20, <--- That looks like substitution of a numeral for a word so i guess you wont be getting a job either

Another thing i dont rp on this forum retard i talk to people xD well not fighting rp anyways

You mean you realize that arguing with someone who knows more about roleplaying and roleplay fighting than you do will only end with you being proven wrong on the same point numerous times, thus looking like a complete idiot in the end, and you don't want that to be the outcome you receive?<-- LMFAO
^ Only proves your a loser you know what you know WAY more about forum rping then i do and im proud of that i could care less funny thing is you stray from all the facts i stated about you being a loser and wasting 12 years of your life on forums and those will be your childhood memories lol!

Ohman, you insulted me because I made a typo. WHATEVER SHALL I DO, THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING.

Even with the typo you were still able to understand what I said, or else you wouldn't have responded. Or maybe you didn't understand it, maybe you're just responding to try and make it seem like you're smart?

Substitustions of numerals for words work when you're talking about years, ages, and ACTUAL NUMBERS, but when you're going to go and say 2 instead of to or too, it just makes you look like some retarded kid who's fallen down the well one too many times.

I never once strayed from the facts, if RPing was going to be the only childhood memories I had, it would be a fact, but since it's obviously not, it's just an assumption based on an opinion based on an assumption, made by an idiot.

You said you don't care about the rules of RPing on a forum, but you admittedly RP here, if you don't care about the rules, why do it at all?

By saying you don't care about the rules, it points out an obvious lack of knowledge on the subject. And in your ignorance how would you know if you won a fight or not? The rules dictate who wins, and, wow, according to the rules I beat you. OHMAN, you must feel smart now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:13 am

Dura, you know the post that you said koko "auto hit" well, I noticed that each time he said he did something he said “to stun him” or “to shoot at dura“. Main word here is "to". He said “to” before the actual reaction of his action. It’s not like he said that his actions went though or anything you could have contoured them easily.....

None the less I didn’t even bother to read the rest of the posts, I just burst out laughing when I saw this ...
XzenKokite wrote:
getting "keyboard tough" again ?
Nice one koko II Smiles II

Oh and guess what else, I want to fight you now to Dura II Grins II

(I hope all my sentences were complete enough for you, if not, to bad)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Ok Duragon I see ur point and I hate how people say they hit instead of attempted to hit!
I agree wit u on this after I have read all but I stilll think u r a very rashional person and seem to have an atitude wit every1 u come in contact wit!
Chill out every1 here is kool and come here to just to rp and semi meet other people so just present urself in a different manner and maybe won't come off on u! What a Face
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Lol thanks Moko~

Dura you contradicted yourself numerous times you may know a little something about forum rping but when it comes to the rules of an argument you dont have the slightest idea how to win xD let me explain something all your retarded comments and substitution posts and incomplete sentences or whatever mean nothing now considering you just did all of those things yourself so you now like like the idiot you were trying to make me out to be lol sadly i didnt even have to try hard to make you look dumb so anyways try not to have comments about people's grammar anymore because like you said i insulted you because you made a typo just like you constantly attack people due to their typos

lol now look who is trying to use that ? i still understood what you meant ?xD i remember many people arguing with you over that but you didnt seem to care so save it idiot it means nothing i responded to your post because it made no sense regardless if i understood or not im showing you what you do to everyone else

Ok the only thing that makes you sound like "some retarded kid who's fallen down the well one too many times" is when one you mention you tutored a retarded 20 year old then called him a little kid lol which once again contradicts the fact you said your 19 he is older then you yet you said he is a little kid ? O.o how old are you ?

rofl i dont know how many times i have to tell you i could care less about forum rp rules O.o i admitted you know WAY more and im still proud of that fact
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:48 pm

XzenKokite wrote:
Lol thanks Moko~

Dura you contradicted yourself numerous times you may know a little something about forum rping but when it comes to the rules of an argument you dont have the slightest idea how to win xD let me explain something all your retarded comments and substitution posts and incomplete sentences or whatever mean nothing now considering you just did all of those things yourself so you now like like the idiot you were trying to make me out to be lol sadly i didnt even have to try hard to make you look dumb so anyways try not to have comments about people's grammar anymore because like you said i insulted you because you made a typo just like you constantly attack people due to their typos

lol now look who is trying to use that ? i still understood what you meant ?xD i remember many people arguing with you over that but you didnt seem to care so save it idiot it means nothing i responded to your post because it made no sense regardless if i understood or not im showing you what you do to everyone else

Ok the only thing that makes you sound like "some retarded kid who's fallen down the well one too many times" is when one you mention you tutored a retarded 20 year old then called him a little kid lol which once again contradicts the fact you said your 19 he is older then you yet you said he is a little kid ? O.o how old are you ?

rofl i dont know how many times i have to tell you i could care less about forum rp rules O.o i admitted you know WAY more and im still proud of that fact

When an adult is autistic, and thus has the mind of a five year old, do you consider him an adult? Does the law consider him an adult? No, He's still a little kid in the mind of the state and the country, I think around the same lines as that. Sorry for the confusion on the subject. You wanna talk about my incomplete sentences? Do you even know how to use a period? Everything you type is just one long ass run-on that, when read aloud, makes no sense. You're a failure, you admitted it.

and, btw, by admitting that I know way more about RP fighting than you, that would mean I know way more about whether or not something was an auto-hit or not, and thus that would be admitting that you lost the fight. So, do you now change your vote from "I didn't lose." To "Yes, I lost. He's better than I am and he knows more." I mean, that's what it's looking like to me. But, idk, maybe your mind doesn't think along those same lines.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 pm

To would often mean that it is an attempt, but because of the fact he said "uses xzeno wrap to stun him" it's worded so that it has already happened, and with that it becomes an auto-hit. You have to take in the whole context of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Neo LSM wrote:
Ok Duragon I see ur point and I hate how people say they hit instead of attempted to hit!
I agree wit u on this after I have read all but I stilll think u r a very rashional person and seem to have an atitude wit every1 u come in contact wit!
Chill out every1 here is kool and come here to just to rp and semi meet other people so just present urself in a different manner and maybe won't come off on u! What a Face

When on a forum, I stay in character just about all of the time. Thus my characters manner and personality are portrayed even when I'm speaking OOC, that's my bad on that subject. The point is though, when I'm right, and I know I'm right, I'm not going to be told I'm wrong. I'm going to offer proof, and after that proof is shown, I'm going to start insulting people if they don't understand the simplicity of it.
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:18 pm

rofl ok i never use periods but the thing about it is i dont talk crap to people about the way they type like you do so yea i talked about your incomplete sentences because from someone who can talk about other people's grammar your grammar sucks and that should make you feel dumber then the person your trying to correct lol

Lmao its funny how you have an excuse for everything the law doesnt have to consider him to be an adult he still is 20 and you called him little so you must be atleast a 40 year old xD

also i admit that you know about forum rp rules but like i said we rp different and also my moves could have been countered i know enough about forum rping and rping in general to know that

Like i said before you couldnt beat me if hell froze over twice so stop trying to make it sound like im saying you won for the record what i am saying is that your a idiot one who attacks people for grammatical error yet does it himself also one who contradicts himself on so many levels its hard for me to believe you can reply to anything i say lastly your like 40 and have nothing better to do with your time then to come on here and teach T1 lol sadly your now exposed and proven to be an idiot so just shut up from now on ok ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.   Streets: Duragon vs Xzen. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Streets: Duragon vs Xzen.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next