Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Empty
PostSubject: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:16 pm

{Neo walks up to an area with few trees and an open grassy area waiting for maru to come hiter}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:22 pm

He appears in cracking his neck and puts on his gauntlet claws and sends chakra through them activateing the fire and dark properties within them.
"Seeing your to big for the belt im just gonna have to kick your ass"
He smirks and and gets into the yurizaki position activateing the beta eyes.
"Come and get it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:26 pm

{closes eyes for secound and takes a deep breath,when opening eyes the alpha eyes are activated}
"ok so no belt"
{takes swords out of holder and get into cross stance}
"please father make the first move"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm

He smirks and runs at you dragging his darkness claw along\ the back of him leaveing a shadow aura behind him as he swings his fire claw up in a uppercutting position towards your jaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:33 pm

{seeing ur obvious attack I lean back and put my hands on the ground transfering wieght to them and flipping back while kicking at you while my feet come off the ground}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 pm

I see you lean back and i chuckle as your feet come up from the ground i flash into the shadow aura i made and appear beneath you from your shadow and i slice at your chest with the fire claw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 pm

{barely sees u appear and lifts one hand with the sword in it the get caught in it but still hit but not as bad and falls over}
"that was so close"
{makes a tiger seal as the blade turns into sand and envelopes your hand and starts to travel up your arm}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm

As the sand reaches my hand i send a wake of chakra into my claws and whip my hand out before the sand get in contact with my skin and i form a shadow barrier around me. The chakra i put in my claw over loads the fire property and causes and explosion of flames engulfing us both but me being protected by my barrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:03 pm

{as the smoke disapates and u can see me u see pieces of glass formed all over my body}
"u no sand+heat=glass"
{i shake alittle and and pieces fall off as some more sand that comes out of the ground covers up my body again and forms a new sword}
"that was really close dad"
{takes out the Kusarigama and throws the sickle end to the side of you then pulls it so it could wrape around your body}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 pm

They succesfully wrap around me. "Well this is new" I Kick of the ground useing my weight as force as swing you to me kicking you in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 pm

{takes the hit to the face and falls over and kicks ur feet out from under u}
"takes out my sword and attempts to stab you in the back while your on the floor wraped up"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:14 pm

As soon as you sweep my feat i poof. I come out from under the sand still in my ball Shadow shield from the explosion. "Fool!" He releases the energy causing shadow slices towards you while i move my pinky and the pieces of my shadow gauntlet fly at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:43 pm

{Feel the enitre force of the attacks and falls over in agony pulling out the gaunlets}
"now I'm gonna gave to do all this undersand"
{the sand quickly envelopes me and I go under}
"I want to defeat you so bad,and here goes"
{rite under ur feet a huge claw comes up pushing up ur body in it's palm and then attempts to close}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:06 pm

He swallows a piece of the gauntlet of fire and fuels it will by blood system I open my mouth causing flames to hit the middle claw finger causing is to shard up and i break through it cutting my hand a bit as i kick the glass more causing more shards to form and do my dragon flame justu summoning a flames dragon from my very mouth as the mirror pieces form into its own claws as it rushes at neo with deathly flames and shards from withing. " You aren't the only one who wants to defeat me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 pm

"ahh shit"
{flashes as fast he can through and makes a shield out of compressed sand but at the same times move from out of behind the shield}
"maybe I'll be the first "
{kneels down from his injuries and hits the ground the create 4 sand shuriken and throw them while using a simple fire technique making them into glass flying at your position}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)   Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maru VS Neo (daddy vs son)
Page 1 of 1