Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)

Go down 
+2
Shunsuke Uchiha
Surpentheon Fanglord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Spoiler:

It's in the middle of the Kage Complex. It's a one room building with many picturals of dragons representing his grand bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:38 pm

I walk in taking off my hat and throwing it on top of the file cabnets to my left. I then walk past the rug containing my village insignia and sit at my desk.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 am

Using his space/time techniques of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan slowly inside the office would warp the image of Shunsuke Uchiha, the elder brother of the last two Uchiha brothers. He would be dressed in his Kuro Akatsuki robe without the straw hate and his eyes closed as he spoke calmly.
"Surrender your village to the Kuro Akatsuki..."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:24 pm

I am standing at my winw and looking out it, I reply. "It's usually formal to announce yourself before carrying a converation." As a gust of wind blows through the windo, my dragon embroidered robe flaps with it.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:22 am

Shunsuke's killing intent was so high that it could be felt by almost the whole village, with a cold tone he would speak.
"I am taking this village...I am..." He would pause as he looked at the back of the Kage. "Uchiha Shunsuke..."
His name would probably been known for the massacre of his clan...it was the 2nd massacre the first was so long ago...and if this man would not surrender willingly Shunsuke would kill him in cold blood...he had the power to do so...
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:35 pm

"Shunsuke... Uchiha..." I slowly turn from the window to face this new threat my cloak being blown against me by the wind coming in from the window. My eyes are closed as I turn to face him, but when I open them, the light greyish blue eyes seem to just peer into his soul with such intensity that he can't help but feel the sense that there's something hidden deep within me.

"Leader of the Kuro Akatsuke. My my, such an astounding criminal here in my office. Forgive me if I don't applaud your entrance, but as you an tell from all the construction being done around my village, I'm quite busy. Therefore, I'm in no mood to deal with criminals. I am also expecting an important quest today, so if theres something you need to discuss with me, it'll have to wait." Suddenly, the wind gusts through the window and I am no longer in my office, but down in the midst of my clones which are building the village.

Before my criminal quest appears down here with me, I look around at the clones arranging some mechanical and scroll-like things at the gates being constructed and then to the clones carrying wood to the nearby buildings. "Everything is almost decent. I think its good enough to welcome my guest Yurizaki Maru."
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:21 am

((You have made an eye contact with me...you are caught into genjutsu...but I will let that slide...))
The Uchiha could see the chakra within the Kage infront of him but would stay in his emotionless facial expression as he would think the Kage has something sealed within him...too bad..nothing can work before these eyes that Shunsuke had.

As the Kage disappeared down from the office Shunsuke's image disappeared as slowly he start warping behind the Kage a few feet far from him but still his power was overwhelming anyone in this world and he was an Uchiha...nothing could stop him.
When the Kage spoke about Maru Yurizaki the Uchiha thought why was a member of his organization going as a guest here...
"...I have come here to take...your village...surrender...or prepare to feel eternal pain.." His Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan swirled as it was growing relentless to catch the opponent into Tsukoyami.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Suddenly, Shunsuke can sense a sudden surge of chakra explode in my eyes area and after that his eyes can no longer read my chakra. "I will make this clear to you... Uchiha... there are many eyes to fear in this world. One of the oldest is the Sharingan. But I do not fear the Sharingan. For I as well possess an eye to be feared. One only I possess, as gifted to me by the gods." When I turn to face him again, my eyes are gold with black, cross-shaped slits. "Try what you may, but I won't be so easily killed. This is my village, and I won't step down."
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:37 am

(( The Sharingan can see through anything so um....yeah...))
"Your eyes are nothing before my eyes." The sharingan continued to see through his exploded chakra flow which turned out to be large but that didn't impress much Shunsuke as he had the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan something that could enlsave a bijuu.

"You will fall before me..." His sharingan looked straight at the eyes of his opponent as he cast the one of the most feared genjutsu in the world the Goddess of the Moon...Tsukuyami... and off the Kage was sent to an illusion of his where it was Shunsuke's reality. He is cruxified on a cross as I appear with one katana.
"You will feel tremendous pain for 72 hours..." Shunsuke said as he stabbed at the trapped Kage.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:18 pm

(( No, byakugan can see through anything. But the instance with other bloodlines, even byakugan can be powerless. Sharingan is no different. ))

My face turns to a surprised look but then I smile as his genjutsu fails to activate on me. I then laugh and throw three tailed kunai at him. "Your feared Genjutsu won't work on me Uchiha. My Bloodline gives me the upper hand in this battle. You'll have to try something new."

As I watch him, I can sense any shift in his chakra or body, and I account for the chakra consumed to attempt his useless genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:52 am

(( Omg fail, once eye contact is established with the EMS you can't escape when the Tsukuyami is casted on you, noob and read more about the Sharingan and then come and fight me really now your BL fails o.O or whatever it is...this is GM so I won't give it a try but... ))

Shunsuke Uchiha warps to the side as he activates his other eye and casts the flames that are known not to be extuingished...the famed Amaterasu...Shunsuke looks right at the chest of Surpentheon as fire starts burning the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm

(( Read more into me. Bloodline or not, I'm totally immune to genjutsu. Your Feared Genjutsu is no good Noob. Learn to do research on a person before you face them. ))

Realizing his movement, I acivate my bloodline jutsu as well. Suddenly, lightning surges from my body and a hole opens infront of me, a hole to a different dimension. As the dangerous black flames are swallowed into the dimension of constant storm, Surpent counters his move by launching from that same hole, a crimson colored lightning.

"Not so simple... Uchiha." I then jump back and flash through a series of handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Youji walked in the office of the Tsuchikage"Aloide-sama i would like to have a word with you"
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Aloide had turned his chair around to spot the young Xzeno.He had seen him before as he was one of the Jinchuuriki.He raised an eyebrow as to what he would want with me. "....Hm...?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:12 pm

"I came here to request the extraction of my bijuu"Youji maked a serious face. "for now i will go fight another one with a bijuu to make my final fight"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Walking in from the front door, I blink looking carefully at Aloide and Youji.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:56 am

"Aloide, when you're finished, I'd like to talk."
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Aloide looked over to Surpentheon.He'd tilt his head a bit. "Yes surp...?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:05 pm

"I'm leaving Crater. I wanted to ask you to take care of it. There are some things I feel like I must attend. Will you do me this favor?" He stood there blank of expression, arms crossed, and serious.
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:16 am

Aloide had closed his eyes and had nodded at his words.He then re-opened them as he had then said. "...If you must...Then do what you feel is necessary...." Aloide had nodded once more and had then took out a form of papers from his desk.He then took out a pen and marked them and quickly puts them away in his desk again.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:26 am

Turning, I walk out of the room. All the while, he talks to himself. "I really don't know how long I'll be gone. I just hope what I did to start this village isn't forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa Kaito

Tsubasa Kaito

Type : none
Elements : Light,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:27 pm

(enters the office and walks up to the desk and waits for aloide's orders)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Uchiha Mizuki would walk up to the kage's office and give a quick knock. Afterwards she would open the door and walk in. Mizuki would look at the kage of the village and give a quick nod along with a smile. Today she had a favor to ask of him, to find herself a sensei or someone she could travel with. So she could be safer in her travels and plus have a friend to travel with so that she doesn't always have to be alone through it would be hard on her at first due to her shyness around people.

For a long time she would stare at the kage before she spoke up. "Kage Aloide, I need a favor let's say. I would like to be ask to be place in a team or a one person team that could travel with me so I wouldn't be lonely all the time. It doesn't have to be much." She probably confused her words once again but hopefully he will get what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Muon Ai

Muon Ai

Type : Tsuki (Moon)
Elements : Water; Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Muon Ai knocked at the Kazekage's office door. She was about to take a harder mission than she ever tried.
She put a letter on the table of the Kage, in which she explained the briefing of her mission and when she expected to be back.
Then, after she bowed, she left the Tsuchikage's office and prepared herself for the long road to Darkness Village...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)   Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tsuchikage's Office (Designed by Surpentheon)
Page 1 of 1