Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Taki Vs Raina

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:49 pm

"Try harder~!" She smiles and pulls out a paparbomb, she throws it straight at Taki and it attaches to his sword and explodes.
Back to top Go down
XzenTakiiasu

XzenTakiiasu

Type : nightmare
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:59 pm

When the bomb attached to one of his sword he quickly covered himself with his other sword.Then after that then the smoke was still thick he charged at Raina remembering where she was and struck her hard in the stomach
(attempt)
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Raina took the blow to the stomach. "Ah!" Her knees buckled and her body fell limp to the ground. "..."
Back to top Go down
XzenTakiiasu

XzenTakiiasu

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 pm

When the smoke cleared i jumped up in the air and throw ten kunai that was attached by string that surrounded her body and then i land right over her waist with my sword hooked behind her neck."Give" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Raina lifts herself off the ground but stops when she feels his blade on her neck. "Aww. ^^' Ya got me."
Back to top Go down
XzenTakiiasu

XzenTakiiasu

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 pm

I remove the blade and helps her up "good match"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Raina runs her head and stands up with his help. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
XzenTakiiasu

XzenTakiiasu

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:51 pm

helped her up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 pm

{grains of sand come out the ground and form Neo}
You too back to the village there is mission for you!
{becomes a brown color and turn to a sand statue that starts to fall apart}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:57 pm

|a bright light shines where the one known as neo last was and a person appears coming out the light as if it were a portal|

|Karas emits such a bright light the two must block there eyes as karas jumps (with such agility you could bearly see him even if the light wasn't so bright) toward Takii and kicks Raina in the head to move her out the way as he grabs Takii's neck and goes behind him forcing him on his knees while taking out a sai and putting to his neck|

*Riana my master wishes to talk to you and needs your absoulate attention*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 am

Kotaro flickers as his hand is ignited with seals as he hits Raina on her back as she is blinded, weaken , and/or staggered by Karas.

Name:Five Pronged Seal
Type: Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)[1]
Description: This jutsu produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb the flow of chakra in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target will become weaker and unable to fight for a short time. This is because an odd-numbered seal creates an imbalance when placed on top of an even-numbered seal.

"Dear Rai-chan I got an offer you cannot refuse" Kotaro smirks as he keeps speaking. "We will spare you and Takiiasu if you join us..,,I hear your a remarkable medical ninja so please make haste with your answer because im an impatience man so our time is really really thin..." He smirks.
Back to top Go down
XzenTakiiasu

XzenTakiiasu

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 pm

"What is is goning on"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Kotaro chuckles. "Just buisness Takiiasu, Business"
Back to top Go down
XzenTakiiasu

XzenTakiiasu

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 pm

"ok whatt you me and her for"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Raina fell to the ground, having been hit with the seal. She coughs and looks up at the strangers, "Wh..what are you talking about..." She looks over at Taki, "Taki! Get outta here!! Go get Maru-sama!" Then she stands and stdies the seal then looks upon the face of the man who placed the seal on her. "You attack me and your asking me what..."
Back to top Go down
XzenTakiiasu

XzenTakiiasu

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 pm

sits there thinking of an plan to escape

Last edited by XzenTakiiasu on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Raina watched Taki out of the corner of her eye as she slowly pulls out a kunai and grips it tightly in her hand. "You..Are you two with the order..?"

Last edited by Raina Kanakosa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:34 pm

(OOC:I'm an S-ranked assasin with very fast reflexes that can rival kage's with a knife to your throat while your on your knees.Even if you move the slitest to over take me you would be dead not to mention the fact you are a academy student.SO EDIT YOUR LAST POST BECASUE YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!
Back to top Go down
XzenTakiiasu

XzenTakiiasu

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 pm

OOC:fine wateva ever dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:05 pm

|Karas makes a tiger seal with his left hand as he still hold the sai up against taki's throat as he suddenly grabs Taki's head and does the following jutsu|

Bright Cranime
Type:Genjutsu
Distance:0m-2m
Element:Light
Effects:unconscious,mind corruption,Torture.
Description:The user has to be within 3ft of the opponent to send a stream of light into the opponent's mind to make them become unconscious and contoll the opponent's 5 sences!

*master I'll give you your time with Raina,don't worry about this guy even if he some how gets out of this jutsu I'm right here with my sai.So please "persuade" her!*
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:41 pm

"Per-persuade me? You're doing a sucky job at it genuis." Raina held her stomach and watched the unconcious Taki. "Leave him alone! If your the Order's assassins you have no reason to hurt my friend there." Keeping her eyes on the one who placed the seal on her, she started walking in a distant circle, moing closer to Karas, planning a way to help Taki.
Back to top Go down
XzenTakiiasu

XzenTakiiasu

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 pm

sits there unconcious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:01 am

|watches Raina's movements as carefully as he could but still keeping Taki well in his grasp and just waited for an opportunity to fight|

*master your suppossed to be persuading*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 am

"Listen girl join us or both of you will die!" He starts to become angry. "Now that you are resisting..." he flickers behind raina leg sweeping her as he makes his way to Takiiasu. He lifts his leg up sending wind chakra to it. "With this blow he will die, Raina choose now or he will be obliterated. As i said before do not test my patience...haha I could take you by force but where is the fun in that so I say again join or bear the burden of a friend dieing? You could easilly save his life but you tested my patience"
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Type : Blood
Elements : Wind

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 pm

*I would appear next to the one Known as Kotaro* Hmmm....My advice...Give up while you still can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taki Vs Raina   Taki Vs Raina - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Taki Vs Raina
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next