Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kotaro Hojo -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kotaro Hojo -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kotaro Hojo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kotaro Hojo Empty
PostSubject: Kotaro Hojo   Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 am

Name: Kotaro Hojo

Village: None

Height: 5'7
Weight: 150

Element: Lightning and Wind

Extra Information

Family Members: None

Team mates: My organization...

Equipment: Senbon, Kunai , paper bombs, seal tags, Jutsu encasing scrolls

Weapons:

Enhanced Arm gauntlets and greaves
Description: The rare metal made with my seals make the metal unbreakable and can absorb the lightning and wind elements from the chakra my body gives off. Thus giving then wind and lightning properties.

Outfit:Shirtless most of the time, but usually wears hoodies. Perfect example would be my user pic.

Strengths: Taijutsu , Master of seals

Weakness's: Lack of patience

Abilities: Art of flicker and telportation , vast knowledge of Forbidden techniques and seals

Bloodline: Demon Of seals
Back to top Go down

Kotaro Hojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotaro Hojo   Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Jutsus:

Curse Release- Clone technique
Type: Unknown
Description: The justu creates a clone that can be used with any seal. Normal clones would poof when dealed with a seal but this clone is very human like.

Curse Release - Life manipulation art.
Type: Supplemantary
Description: This seal can give curse made clones. This gives clones life basically allowing them to bleed and feel pain.

Name: Five Pronged Seal
Type: Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)[1]
Description: This jutsu produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb the flow of chakra in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target will become weaker and unable to fight for a short time. This is because an odd-numbered seal creates an imbalance when placed on top of an even-numbered seal.

Name: Five Pronged Seal Release
Type: Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Description: This jutsu is used to remove seals of up to equal power, like the Five Pronged Seal.

Name: Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
Type: Kinjutsu, Supplementary
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.

Name: Universal Assimilation Jutsu
Type: Modification.
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage.

Name: Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any special or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. The User can only hold One technique at a time and can use it against the enemy. (Power of the jutsu is based on how much chakra the user uses to activate the seal. The user cannot keep the technique very long because it doesn't coincide with the users element. Thus the proper definition to this tech will be absorb , supply technique with chakra and redirect the attack more powerfully)

Last edited by Kotaro Hojo on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kotaro Hojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotaro Hojo   Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 pm

Kotaro Hojo your boodline must be an eveution of some sort of the clans we have on the site and the clans must approve of it,and you need a bio!

As for the jutsus I'll let a mod of admin approve them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kotaro Hojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotaro Hojo   Kotaro Hojo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kotaro Hojo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Registration Archives-
Jump to: