Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:24 pm

The stage for this battle is set upon the top of a dormant volcano. Well, actually in the crater of this dormant volcano.. but.. is it really dormant?
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Emanyeru grinned as he walked out onto the ash coated surface of the volcano. He inhaled the sulfur rich fumes and sighed happily as he stood over a steam vent and enjoyed the warming breeze it produced. He stood in the center waiting for his brother to appear and laughed, "this will be fun..."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Maru walks in and breathes letting his body get used to the dense air. He then grips the handle of his blade with his right hand as his left hand goes through a couple of hand signs. The battle field begins to be covered in heavy mist, the heaviest Maru could produce, as he quickly slices his pinky on his left hand with his katana. Maru stabs the katana in the ground behind him then standing on the katana's handle focusing his eyes seeing eman perfectly through the heavy thick mist.

Justu used in order:
  • Hidden Mist Technique
  • Ice and Water pro-suit hound

Ability used:
  • Eyes of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Emanyeru arches an eyebrow at the gathering mist before calming himself slowly, "So you want to play with someone's eyesight eh..." he mumbled as dark chakra trickled out of his body slowly building up in the crater blocking eyesight for all except those with a darkness alignment. The dark chakra should feel mucky, kind of thick as though it were a dark disgusting liquid. The dark chakra continue to rise until it merged with the sky turning it black as well submerging the entire area in complete and utter darkness. What made it weird and noticeable though was the fact that it was noon outside at the same time.

Emanyeru went through handseals while closing his eyes. He smirked knowing that even though he could see with his eyes open if it was to be even remotely fair he would have to have the same handicap as his opponent. The ground began to rumble lightly as he spread fire chakra though out the flaky ash covered crust of the lava dome turning it cherry red after a few seconds. He continued to hold his position pushing more and more chakra into the lava dome and volcano himself while smirking grandly, "lets see what you got...brother..."

Jutsu used:

Last edited by XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : separate the paragraphs)
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:52 pm

OOC: Eman I used a technique creating thick and heavy mist correct? You used a shadow release that covered the area. The mist is still there you can just see through the darkness not the mist so in theory we are both blinded.

Maru wanting to make sure this will be his dominant feild does a few hand signs as a gaint wind place appears over his arm the shear wing force negates the fire that would be produced as Maru does one sign with his free hand as a water dragon appears. Maru supplies the Water dragon with emence amount of chakra makeing it bigger as he makes it travel within the cracks of the volcano."I dislike our fighting grounds so lets change it up". Maru closes his hand as the water dragon freezes up through out the volcano. Any pre existing lava turns to rock and becomes cold. the coldness of the ice produced speaded quickly because on my wind claw circulating the cold air makeing the new battle feild ice terran.

"Hmp better...."

Justu used in order-
Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Beast Wave Violent Wind Claw

Last edited by Maru Yurizaki on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding justu names)
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Emanyeru would feel and see the ice that the jutsu produced as he smirked in his mind. 'Okay then...you wanna play with the cold...i'll show you the utmost heat...' He would flash through handseals once more and concentrate on the heat in his body. His body temperature would sky rocket as the lava dome would once again turn cherry red that bright white as the heat that flashed through it quickly melted the ice around it before traveling through the upper part of the volcano. The heat would melt the ice creating steam jets that would shoot up around the field. The ground would rumble as the newly melted magma would rush up the magma tube rushing towards the smelting lava dome.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Maru feels the heat rise suspecting eman will try to activate the volcano. Maru jumps in the air stabbing his katana to the rock wall, balancing ,as he used his arm with the demonic wind claw to hit the wall enough times to cause a rock slide to happen inside the volcano. At that same moment I break though the volcano enough to escape the rock slide still getting hit before reaching the outer part of the volcano being able to see now that I am outside I continue to hit the volcano making the rock slide grow larger hopeing to crush eman.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Emanyeru felt the earth shake and sighed as his plan was almost close to completion but still not enough. He gathered chakra into his feet quickly before stomping heavily on the lava dome cracking it slightly. He smirked as he heard a small whistling sound come from the crack indicating that the volcano was near erupting anyway. He felt the rumble of the rocks draw nearer before leaping into the air. He flipped and rolled multiple times before landing on the outer rim of the crater waiting for the grand explosion to ensue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:02 pm

Maru forfeits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i   Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sannin Round 2 - Maru Yurizaki vs XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: