Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Rin's Training Grounds -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Rin's Training Grounds -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Rin's Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rin's Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Rin sighed as she went towards the entrance of a pitch-black cave where darkness chakra was in high concentration. She needed that. "Here I go.... For Aurora and its villagers and my friends...." she gathered enough courage and walked in, she could not see anything and kept walking, occassionaly tripping.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Maru appear in behind Rin. "Haha watch your step"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:55 pm

"I know how to bring my memory back..." she sighed and took out her Futatsu Itadaki. "...But it needs three sacrifices.... it will corrupt my soul and remove my kindness from me... I remembered my past when I was immersed in dark chakra... I was not as kind as I am today... that's why the ANBU was after me at my house... They were there to arrest me..." she sighed. "Also, it requires me to forget most of my jutsus... and finally.... I need to be killed by my own weapon.... Darkness will take over my soul... and corrupt me...." she smiled and handed him the Futatsu Itadaki as she started mumbling words that are hard to comprehend. "Kill me.... now... I decided... for Aurora... for everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Maru spins the Futatsu Itadaki. "Hmmm good bye." He stabs the weapon into your neck pulling it out rapidly as I stab it agin into your back. Maru did this all with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Rin coughed out blood as she fell down on the ground. "H-Heh... You seemed.. like you enoyed it..." she fell down on her face and ceased from moving. Then, chakra started swirling in a mass around her. "The seal... has been broken..."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Maru stands there seeing the chakra movements almost noticing how the chakra has been breaking through the seal. The seal triggered Maru to think as he remembers the selas with the same chakra like break through. "hmmm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Rin slowly stood up, looking down. "Maru... Yurizaki... The kage of nightmare...." she smirked and looked at him. "When do we begin our training? I'm ready...."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:57 pm

"When ever You wish. What do you need help in?" He Yawns a bit scanning Rin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:59 pm

She laughed and then looked at him. "To complete the conversion from light to darkness... I insist... the Rin Watarimono of the past is much more powerful than what I am now..." she smiled and then looked around. "This place is perfect for the conversion..."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Maru leaned back blowing the hair away from his eyes. "Well Miss Rin you are the master at your own conversion. How do you wanna go about in converting your light into darkness?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:12 pm

"To complete the conversion... The user must make one final sacrifice.... Her own soul... I told you, it's a painful and risky process... Hey, could you concentrate enough chakra to penetrate into someone's soul and transfer chakra into it?" she laughed but was cut off. "N-No... please don't do it... I just can't... it will take-" she shook her head and sighed. "Persistent as ever, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Maru Yurizaki puts his hand over your forehead as I enter Rin's mind making Rin blank out. As I am there as I see both sides of Rin good and bad. "Now...you to can do the conversion yourself I'm just here to supply chakra"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:25 pm

The bad side of Rin smiled. "With pleasure...." she gathered dark chakra on her hand and moved closer to her good side. "Trying to resist is pointless now..." she said as she laughed.

Her good side backed away slowly. "Maru... please... stop her..."

Her bad side immidiately ran towards her good side as she thrust her hand through her good side's chest. "Now.... To begin the conversion...." she activated the chakra and then her good side started to slowly transform.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:26 pm

"Hmmm normally I would like voilence but" Maru flickers between them both as I grab both there wrists before anything happens." Good side talk. Are you afraid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:29 pm

"I-I just don't want to lose all of my memory while I was in this form..." she winced as she coughed up some blood. "Please... take over my body... just don't erase my memory once again...." her good side looked down, she was crying now.

"Well, if that's what she wants then fine..." her bad side looked at maru and smiled. "Shall we continue? Don't mind her, she's always that emotional...."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Maru looked at the girl crying. "Heh grow up kid " He lets go as he watches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:34 pm

"Well... enough of this melodrama, I can finally be the real me now..." her bad side continued the process and completely converted her soul to an exact copy of herself. "Heh... let's have a little more fun, shall we?" she put her hand in deeper and started to slowly erase her memory. "Another rule... never trust anyone... Hah! You should have attacked me when you had the chance, you softie!"

Her good side started to scream desperately as she tried to move away but was too weak from the conversion. "Maru-sama! S-Stop her, please!"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Maru throws his katana as it stabs Bad rin in her wrist stopping the mind sweeping. "Fool." He walks over to the bad Rin as he kicks her in the stomaches. " You made a deal now honor it. A ninja with lies isn't a ninja at all. Were sly and cunning we lie at times to enemies ,but were honerable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Her bad side staggered back and chuckled. "Alright, alright... I'll keep that in mind since I still have some part of that softie's personality in me... Let's just complete this conversion..." she walked up to her and just merged with her. "Now... we're done...."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:42 pm

MAru opens his eyes as we fade back into reality. "There. How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:43 pm

"I feel just... the same way as before..." she smiled and looked at Maru straight in the eyes. "How about we start our training? Maybe teach me how to weild the shadow element and master it?"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:45 pm

"I haven't used shadow element in a while, but show me what you got" He smiled returning a slight glare , waiting for her to see if she is worth being called shadow ninja. "Im ready heh"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm

"Here I go... but first...." she picked up the Futatsu Itadaki and smiled. "I'll save that thing for later...." she performed a couple of hand signs with impressive speed as the whole place seemed to become disorientating. "Art of the Dream Catcher: Nemuri..." she channeled darkness chakra into his mind and made him feel drowsy.

OOC: New Jutsu Learned!

Name: Art of the Dream Catcher: Nemuri
Element: Shadow
Type: Genjutsu, Offensive, Medium Range(0-10m)
Description: The user channels darkness chakra into the target's mind and it slowly darkens the affected target's sight, causing him/her to feel drowsy and eventually fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Maru sees activates his eyes allowing him to see from "The unseen" (Examples: Shadow , fog , genjutsu's etc) "Genjutsu's huh? Hmp thats your problem I can be harmed my illusions." Maru lays back still waiting. "You can do better"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:09 pm

"Illusions won't work? Well..." she grabbed her Futatsu Itadaki. "I think it's time..." she started infusing it with shadow element and it became pitch black. "Now... Let me try direct attacks..." she got into an offensive stance as she dispersed her own chakra into the air. "Suterusu..." she slowly vanished into the shadows. She suddenly appeared above him, about to stab him with the needles as she went down.

OOC: New Jutsu Learned!
Name: Dance of the Futagoza Kumori: Suterusu
Element: Shadow
Type: Kenjutsu
Description: This can only be used by Rin. Using the dark properties of the Futagoza Kumori, Rin uses it to match her own chakra to the energy around the shadows, making her seem invisible as she dashes around the opponent, hitting random spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rin's Training Grounds   Rin's Training Grounds Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rin's Training Grounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: