Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Mizuki (UPDATED) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Mizuki (UPDATED) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Mizuki (UPDATED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:01 pm

General Information
Name: Mizuki
Height: 5'1
Weight: 101 pounds
DOB: December 2

Appearance:
Mizuki (UPDATED) Anime+girl3

Mizuki had long length hair that was the color pink. In her hair she wore a red ribbion from her unknown mother and father. She wore a blue kimimo that had pink flowers all over it. She had a red ribbion sash wrap around her kimimo to keep her kimimo neat and tiny. She worn black sandals on her feet and during the winter time she had on black closed sandals that look like little slippers.

Bio:
Spoiler:

Personality: Uchiha Mizuki is a quiet shy girl who doesn't talk that much unless she is spoken to. When she is spoken to she thinks out her thoughts first before saying them. She is a well behave girl who likes to train hard. When she studys in the way of medic's with her sensei she makes sure she pays close attention in a serious manner. In her lazy time of relaxation she likes to mediate, a real relax laidback girl in summary.

Likes: Summer season, training, listening to people, and training hard, as well as having fun.

Dislikes: Teasing, people who push others around without listening to their reason.

Ninja Information

Village: Sand

Combat Strengths: She is a fast learner at things, she likes to learn jutsu's the most, She has great chakra, Mizuki is flexible as well.

Combat Weaknesses: She has weak body strength though and works mostly at building stamina as it is poor, as she strengths up her bones, She has bellow average endurance, as well as below average Running Speed.

Mental Strengths: She is Open minded to any ideas that sound like fun or hard training, Intelligent - she is very smart mind, Good Genjutsu(+2) - She is good at Genjutsu and tricking people with her visions she creates that people imagine themselves in with her Mind vision no jutsu.

Mental Weaknesses: She is Prideful, Mizuki is a bit Stubborn when it comes to ending her training - she thinks she can go on forever when she runs out of chakra soon enough, Overconfident - she thinks she can do anything with a smart mind and careful decisions

Equipment: 1 blade sword with a black leather case, 5 kunais, 5 senbons, 10 shurkens, 5 flash bombs, 3 smoke bombs, 3 genin pills, Icies (Sharp looking ice pecks that can be found in a ice cave for resupplys)
Jutsu: Will be posted in the next post

Element(s): Water

Other Information
Relationships: (Your relationships with other shinobi}
Family: She has a unknown mother and father

Last edited by Uchiha Mizuki on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Jutsu's

Name: Soundless sound
Element: None
Description:
[user] casts an illusion. [target] suddenly hears an eerie not-quite sound, one that fills the air. Clutching its head, the sound causes [target] to feel faint and dizzy and:

Name: Mind Vision No Jutsu
Description: [User] blends the opponents mind vision to see imagines which then allows for one free attack while the person is stuck in the genjutsu for two turns of battling.
Weaknesses: It takes a lot of chakra to keep the person in the genjutsu and the vision must be clear in the user's mind while holding its opponent in the genjutsu

Name: Chiru [Chill]
Element None
Description: The user sends a chill down the spine of their opponent for a moment, making them temporarily feel fear. The feeling is done before the other can realize it is genjutsu. Usually done in accordance with something like looking the other in the eye, it can have various affects on the opponent's mind.

Name:
Element: Water
Description: [User]
Pros:
Cons:

Name:
Description:
Pros:
Cons:

Name: Requiem of the Deceived Soul
Description: [user] bends the [target] will to do his/her bidding. Deeply immersed in the illusion, [target] believes someone he/she loves is dying, and willingly gives away some of its life force (Chakra) to [user] and possibly stuns the opponent for one turn of the the battle.

Last edited by Uchiha Mizuki on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:09 pm

I see that ur last name is Uchiha!
The uchiha clan must except u!
Ask "Uchiha Maru Yurizaki" to see if u can join and then there will be no problem with your ninja reg!

Minor Snow Summoning and Major Blizzard summoning each needs to go one more rank!
Revise the Requiem of the Deceived Soul jutsu and be alittle more descriptive!
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:30 pm

He already did o.O I'm posting from my other account because I am too lazy to get on my Uchiha account right now. Plus only E's and D rank's are allow for academy student if you haven't check out the ranks.

o.o Requiem of the Deceived Soul description is taken from the ninja rpg site .-. and that's all it says about it.
Well it was like only E and D ranks at first, at least it was that way when my jutsu's was first created .-....
*Goes to edit the ranks of my two jutsu's...*
Back to top Go down

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:48 pm

By the way, I updated the jutsu's ranks of Minior and the following summon jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:06 pm

You need Wind and Water for Ice unless your of Haku's bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Posting from this account because I am lazy to get on my uchiha account: Those elements I will need to learn during my training because of the limit for one element unless you give me permission to have three elements as a academy student .-.
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Then start with one and then train the other 2.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 pm

o.o That's why I am starting with ice because I like ice the most xd.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Next training:
Wind Element
Actually I decided to make my water element my first element. Next I will learn Wind element

Re-doing the jutsu's as well since i change my first element
Back to top Go down

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Permission given from Uchiha teacher Maru-sama to use the water jutsu's

UPDATES ON JUTSU'S
Jutsu's

Name: Soundless sound
Description:
[user] casts an illusion. [target] suddenly hears an eerie not-quite sound, one that fills the air. Clutching its head, the sound causes [target] to feel faint and dizzy and:

Name: Mind Vision No Jutsu
Description: [User] blends the opponents mind vision to see imagines which then allows for one free attack while the person is stuck in the genjutsu for two turns of battling.
Weaknesses: It takes a lot of chakra to keep the person in the genjutsu and the vision must be clear in the user's mind while holding its opponent in the genjutsu

Name: Chiru [Chill]
Element None
Description: The user sends a chill down the spine of their opponent for a moment, making them temporarily feel fear. The feeling is done before the other can realize it is genjutsu. Usually done in accordance with something like looking the other in the eye, it can have various affects on the opponent's mind.

Name: Requiem of the Deceived Soul
Description: [user] bends the [target] will to do his/her bidding. Deeply immersed in the illusion, [target] believes someone he/she loves is dying, and willingly gives away some of its life force (Chakra) to [user] and possibly stuns the opponent for one turn of the the battle.

Name: Water Prison Technique
Type: Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak.

Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Type: Offensive, Mid to long range (5m+)
Description: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique is a technique that forms a strong column of water to attack an opponent. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped and at the mercy of the current as they are pulled away.

These will be train as well besides put as jutsu's o.o I plan to master the water element as well besides the wind element and then ice element first because I am planning on being a ice master with some weaponry in my background.

After I master two out of three elements I plan on gradulating to genin where I will prepare to learn the ice element.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:10 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Updated: I am training the water element to be master and as well in the same thread I am training two new jutsu's.

Name: Water Clone Jutsu
Description: The [user] creates a usually clone with 8 handsigns. The differences about this clone though is that it is made to be of water only and it can not be on land or else it disappears.
Pro's: It helps with creating jutsu's more effectively
Con's: It can not move onto dry land

Name: Act of Water Surface Walking
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.
Weaknesses: It takes a great deal of chakra that is even to control walking on the surface of the water with balance.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:02 pm

,-, I am only training water element to be master right now, that's my only element at the moment as you can see most of my jutsu's are non elemental and water type. No wind or ice elements are in there at the moment as I have not train yet. Plus he was approving of what i say about him in my bio I think o.o...
Anyways I was jsut clearing the fact that I have one water element training thread for mastery going on right now and later on I was stating for later on, I am going learn the wind element from Maru-sensei and then the ice element at genin level. Just stating for ahead time.

(x.x i got to stop posting so much information.)

This is XzenRika/Uchiha Miku
and can I ask your permission for joinng the Senju clan?
Back to top Go down

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Updated I have went and revise my personality to sound more better.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizuki (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki (UPDATED)   Mizuki (UPDATED) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mizuki (UPDATED)
Page 1 of 1