Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Genin Training Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Genin Training Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Genin Training Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Genin Training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Genin Training Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Genin Training Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Genin Training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Genin Training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Genin Training -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Genin Training -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Genin Training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Once I get two more genin, I will help train all three here. Currently there is:

Yokohama Naomi
XzenRika

Last edited by Uchiha XzenIcisia on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Yokohama Naomi

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:18 pm

i would like to be part of the genin training
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Buzz of, I am the only student for Icisia!
Just kidding, hello there, I'm Seirei Sora, Prince of the skies, pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Hehe. -folds arms behind head and chuckles, smiling-
I'm afraid though that my training with Lady Kage, might be delayed since I am training with my other sensei Kazuki. And once that is complete, I have to journey to Surp. And then I might have 2-3 senseis at once, I will become super strong!
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm

She nods to Seirei. "Understandable. And welcome Yokohama. I hear you want to be taught under lightning techniques? And what about you Seirei?"
Back to top Go down

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:31 am

You specialize in the art of ninjutsu correct? Well that's what I'd like to be strengthened in a little, as well as genjutsu. Also I'd like to learn healing. Overall I want to become stronger, the best and the strongest I can be. The best shinobi ever. I would Luke to learn that, I have no interest or use for the lightning element.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:54 pm

OOC: Oh my gosh I totally forgot about this!!! ^^" I'm so sorry guys!

She nods to Seirei. "I have many lightning ninjutsus, but my specialty is either sealing or summoning," she says.
Back to top Go down

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:03 pm

I'll take sealing, and summoning sure. Do you know how to heal as well?
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:10 pm

"I have a summon that can heal, as well as a few healing jutsus," she says nodding. "The summon most people think is... gay... I can say? It's a creature called a Renison's Fairy. I obtained this summon from an old friend named Isshine."
Back to top Go down

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:15 pm

"Hm, I don't know bout the fairy. And you mean feminine perhaps? Well I'll take the sealing and the healing. I might want the summoning, I might not."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:17 pm

She nods. "Alright. One more student before we get started though."
Back to top Go down

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:18 pm

I nodded.

"Sure. Oh and Icisia-sensei!" I walked over to her and asked her to bend down only slightly. As there was a small height difference between us. I bowed to her and then looked up as she bent down.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 pm

OOC: I'm 5'5" here and irl how tall are you here? xD

She listens to Sei and slightly bends down to hear what he has to say. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:23 pm

OOC: Real short in real life, and I on here as well. 5'0'' I believe. But I am growing taller, and I will be taller than you some day Ici-chan.

I kissed her cheek gently. And then backed up smiling, as I bowed once more.

"Thank you Lady Mahoukage, I won't let you down."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:27 pm

OOC: Everyone will be taller than me xD I'ma shorty

She smiles to her student Seirei and nods. "I know you won't. Hmm.. Well, since you want to learn some medical jutsus, here's an exercise you can start with." Icisia takes out her kunai knife and makes a small slit upon her arm. A trickle of blood runs down her arm and drips onto the ground. "Now, concentrate your chakra into your hands, and think of it flowing from your hands and onto my arm to heal it. Go ahead and give it a try," she says to Seirei.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:37 pm

ooc: I wanna train with you, but I have to wait till this next plot is over with for it is using my chakra in saving kazukis life, sort of like medicial training work.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:39 pm

OOC: Ok, I will keep that in mind ^^
Back to top Go down

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:43 pm

I nodded and walked up to her looking away though focusing my chakra. It seemed as though something was troubling me, but I tried to hide it. My closed eyes and my concentrated mind, I thought about the chakra flowing from my hands into her wound to heal it. I gulped and then spread out my fingers, slowly releasing the chakra into them and then out them, as I went to gently touch her arm with a light touch. I had hoped it was working, yet again I gulped.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Icisia looks closely at Seirei concentrating his chakra towards the wound inflicted upon her arm. It wasn't a life-threatening gash, but just deep enough that it did kind of hurt. She notices at the far corner of the gash, a little bit of blood drips just before the skin moves inward slightly; a sign that Seirei was doing this procedure correctly, even if he didn't think he was. She smiles without saying a word and lets Seirei continue.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:13 pm

XzenRika would quickly run into the the training grounds before stopping. She would catch her breathe as she look around the training grounds. Rika saw the usual needed training supplies that include of scrolls, maps, weights, and other things. It was a clear blue sky day with the sun shining brightly down on her and the others in this training grounds. She would look closely at her two other team mates then.

She saw one of her team mates was someone she knew very well, but she'll pretend she didn't for now. Rika then would take a close look at her team mate, who she didn't know at all it seems to be. She seem to be a young girl who likes the color purple. Rika would giggle at that and then shift her eyes over at her sensei who seems to be teaching medical ninja to the one she knew, her half.

After gathering information towards the two of them, XzenRika would step towards them. She was wearing her Gi that day as it was easier to train in she through. It was a pure white Gi with tan pants and a brown sash around the Gi holding it in place. Underneath her Gi she wore a green t-shirt it seems to cover up anything the Gi didn't. The others could see her look being a serious face as she stop in front of sensei Icisia and sat down there mediating.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Icisia looks at Rika and nods with a gentle smile as if to tell her, Your turn is next. Just be patient young one. She knew Rika was a patient one, and that she could easily use time wisely doing other tasks such as meditation, target practice, or practicing simple chakra excersises.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:27 pm

She would watch her sensei nodded at her with a gentle smile and smiles back. Rika would wait there and continue mediating while her.... team mate practice with Icisia. She would just simply hold out a hand and start creating a ball of white chakra in her hand. This was pure white chakra. She was preparing for the use of ~Elemental Sphere Jutsu
!~
Back to top Go down

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:36 am

I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped healing her, or drew back my hands after a while, and started to slowly open my eyes. It seems they had fear in them, though me being the person I was tried to hide that. I spoke calmly but a little shakily.

"Is it.. Is it over?" I asked of course fearing that there might be still some blood on her arm. I spoke again. "H-how did I do?"

I then turned my head towards the new teammate who had showed up here. I blinked once or twice, and it seemed as though I couldn't take my sight from her. I wondered what she was doing here, she seemed so familiar. If Icisia didn't know any better she'd think I was checking her out.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:48 am

Xzenrika would simply giggle at the boy who look at thinking he is crazy. Then she would finish out her chakra technique by yelling out, "elemental sphere!" Suddenly xzenrika would throw the pure chakra ball at the tree closest to her. She would watch as it burns a hole right the tree, then it would disepere suddenly on the other side.
Back to top Go down

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:58 am

I tilted my head in wonder, and watched her attack. I didn't know whether to be nice or be as playful as ever with her. So I stood back for now, as I kept watching her. She seemed to spot me at certain points, but I didn't care. I was too intrigued by her "Elemental Sphere" attack as she called it. I knew exactly what that was. I had heard of it before, but never really studied up on it. I wondered how far my friend and teacher would take me, after all I felt like I knew her my entire life. She was one of my good friends. But that girl, something just caught my eye.

Nonetheless, I didn't move, I just kept watching and mumbled to myself, hoping the girl wouldn't hear. "Who.. who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Suddenly she would turn to a smirk as she heard the boy speak out who... who is that? Rika wouldn't care if the boy spoke to her, but he seem quite shy. So she would just resume her mediation closing her eyes while keeping her smirk on her face. She didn't really care anymore, as she felt something fall apart in her heart just then making it ice cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genin Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Genin Training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next