Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Genin Training - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Genin Training - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Genin Training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Genin Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 pm

I would keep looking, and then look away. As I decided to walk over to her and say something. I spoke teasingly.

"Heh, so what's up little girl?" I chuckled and then looked at her to see what her reaction would be. I couldn't wait to mess with her. That was my job and what I did, and still do best.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Rika would hear the voice but keep her eyes close humming her lubbably song just like she did back when she met that one girl. She didn't concern herself too much with the boy in front of her. Rika just was stalling her time as she finish her mediating and stood up as she look at the boy. She was finally going open her mouth as she says in a rough tone.

"Nothing really. Just was mediating till I notice you looking or rather staring at me. You look familiar to me, but it must have been something else." She would chuckle and then start doing jumping jacks while waiting on Icisia sensei to say something to her to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Oh I see. Hm, well, you look familiar to me as well, I just can't put my finger on it.. hey! That's not fair, I will not be beaten out by a girl!" I stuck my tongue out at her, and dropped down to the ground immediately, and started to do pushups, like rapid. I was not going to lose to her, and I knew that she wanted to compete by her rough tone. And then I answered her staring comment.

"I wasn't staring, I prefer to think of it as, well, bird watching. Since you my friend, or rather teammate, are as elegant as the bird herself." Then a wink came. I loved messing with people.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Rika would blink and stare at him doing push-ups. Then she would smirk after her blinking had stop and look upwards at the sky. She was stalling again yes but she was listening to this person at the same time. Rika didn't know his name but this boy seem to like messing with people. She grin then and spoke out in sort of a rouge tone but calm at the same time. "Bird watching huh? Okay I'll accept that, for now." She would grin as she drop down and started doing push-ups as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:49 pm

I then went to one armed pushups as I saw the girl doing pushups too. She was beautiful, I would give her that, but there was still no way I was going to lose to her. Yea sure everyone is created equal, I believed females could do anything males could, but for some reason I still just didn't like the idea or thought of me losing to a girl. So I kicked up the pace a little, and spoke back.

"Good, because I hope you know that even a bird with a broken wing can fly if it gets the chance. Just like my one armed pushups you like?" I paused, this was messing with her stage number one. The second, flirting, and the third, becoming her friend. After alll, I had to be somewhat of a man, I was on a squad with the sensei and once kage, whom was a lady, and 2 other girls. I wondered how I was so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Blinking in confusion she stop doing her push-ups and looks at the boy with a funny look. This kid she through was a little over the crazy side but she didn't care. He was someone cool and someone who she could probably have some fun with. Suddenly she got tired of the rival side and look around for the sensei wondering where she got off to. Rika wanted to already start her training for the lightening element and was tapping her foot as she waited.

After awhile she would look back over at the boy and sigh again. "I'm awful bored, wanna have a spar while we wait for our sensei to tell us what to do next? Team mate...." She would wink and giggle with that sentence as she stood up waiting for this boy's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:55 pm

I finished the pushups and started to look at how much my muscles have grown. I wanted to see how strong I was getting of course, though this girl kept up with me quite diligently. I wonder where she trained first. Then, I got up and walked a little ways around, before sitting down, and waiting, bored. It was silent, with no noise. I was getting tired of the rival side too. And so I decided during the time I had I was going to go to the other side. Hehe, that was my plan. And whats the use of not having fun while training? Sure it's work, but you have to be crazy, you have to be fun while doing this, otherwise you don't enjoy it as much. And I don't see my training nor my life that way. I then heard her ask the question, as I was thinkijng to myself.

"A spar?" I asked out loud making sure I heard her right, and she even said teammate. Though she did wink and giggle, that of which caused me to blush. The pinkish pigment in my face grew to red, and I looked down trying to hide the fact I was blushing. My hand went to the back of my neck, and rubbed it, though I knew I had to suck it up. Man, why does that always get me?

"Sure, I'll have a spar with you. That is until sensei comes, teammate." I winked too, and smiled, putting emphasis on the "teammate." I knew this friendship would be everlasting. I hoped only.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:01 pm

XzenRika would nod then and go a little ways away from the other person. She would bow respectively then take out a couple of senbon's looking at the boy. "You ready there? I say we set a challenge to this spar, the first one out of this circle...." Rika would pause and take out a piece of chalk she had on her making a medium size circle big enough for a spar, on the ground with tree's inside and outside of the circle which is around them.

Then she would speak up again. "Whoever steps out of the medium size circle first loses. Sounds fun and challenging doesn't it?" Rika would grin and wait for the boy's answer. She couldn't wait to test her power from the shikimori art's and remember's a girl's warning from before she came here about not overusing her chakra anymore. She would nod to herself and close her eyes jumping back into a tree as she waited for the boy to make the first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:25 pm

I looked at her, and then the circle, as I had watched her draw it. And, then I thought, putting my hand to my chin, and the reddish color on my face return to normal color. I smirked and walked into the circle. Then I spoke before I decided to up the stakes.

"Hm, well sensei I don't think will show up for quite some time so this should be interesting. However, I don't like fighting too much. Wanna maybe have a wrestling match instead? I promise I'll go easy on you, though you do seem pretty strong, my friend." I would stand there with my arms crossed, and smile on my face. I closed my eyes and then opened them. I waited for her to come back down to my level. This would surely be interesting. I made a little challenge at the end of it though, or should I say bet.

"Well then let's make this interesting. I say that after this we get to know each other. If you win this wrestling match, of three rounds, then you make your circumstance. But if I win, then.... then, hm.. " I said as I got to thinking, maybe my teammate had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:11 am

Shruging her shoulders she hop down from the tree's. "Whatever, I don't care too much for wrestling but if you wanna we can." She would then put away her senbon's and sigh standing there looking at the boy. Rika would close her eyes and say "Ready when you are." She would grin then and rush at the boy with her shoulder to tackle him down hopefully.

Last edited by XzenRika on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 am

By this time Icisia had healed her arm the rest of the way. She was satisfied for now at Seirei's progress for trying to heal for the first time, and now she watched her students prepare to spar as she stands several meters away leaning against a boulder. She had been contemplating an exercise of basic chakra control to test their level of skill, but she figured if they wanted to wear each other out first, that was fine. She grinned as she watched the two prepare to go head-to-head.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 pm

I smiled at her willingnes to wrestle with me. I smirked and nodded as I spoke in a determined tone.

"Bring it on!" As the girl dashed at me, I found some time to get into a stance and hold my ground. I was imrpessed by her speed I'll give her that. But I wasn't going to lose this. And so I held my ground where I stand, and smirked, stopping her in her tracks. I knew that physcially I was probably stronger.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:50 pm

She leans up against a boulder and continues to watch her Genin, analyzing every move they make very closely.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Suddenly she was stop but that was not all she had as she slide out a kunai she had hidden in her sleeve and brought it into the girl's shirt ripping a hole in her sleeve as her right hand starts to sightly twist the boy's arm. This was a trick she hope would work as she twisted it and brought this boy over Rika's shoulder falling down to the ground with the boy who was probably the same age down to the ground underneath her with one elbow position towards the boys left side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 am

"Oh hell no. I ain't losing to you, that's just unreal." I got back up, freeing myself from her clutches and I stood up, grabbing her arms now. She had to keep balance with her legs, and she couldn't attack me with her arms. I had her, and so I wrestled her down to the floor with my arms, and sat on her to make sure I would win. I smirked, and held her down, to be claimed victorious, hopefully.

"You're more comfortable to sit on than a couch." I winked as I made a joke and chuckled, hopefully she would get it. Though I did have the feeling like we were being watched.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 am

ooc: How exactly did you get back up? I mean I had you right under me, you would have had to throw me or something to get me off of u. Sorry but that is sort of god moding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:09 pm

OOC: What I meant to say is I threw you. Dude, I didn't use any jutsu so how is it god modding? Rika seriously, you god modded me. Man seriously, you run over to where I am, and I stop you, in your tracks. Like, you were stopped from moving. You can't just do that to someone. You don't have that kind of strength, I'm sorry. But, you and I, we are of equal strength no? Physically maybe I am a little stronger? So do not accuse me of god modding, when you, yourself did so.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Rika would be suddenly thrown down to the ground and sit on. She would squirm for awhile and try to get out of this. She hope by squirming she would end up throwing the boy off her back. As she does this her face only gets angry looks on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:14 pm

I saw her wiggling out of where I was sitting on her. I let her get up, and off her since there is a part she could have used against me, and I don't think that would have been fair. And so I got up and ready for this next attempt that she was going to try at me. I was being fair, I could have thrown her out of the circle, but I did not want to do that. I wanted to be kind to a lady especially. And so I would, maybe my flirting technique would work.. hm..
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Icisia smirked slightly, seeing as to what Seirei's plan was with Rika. "Oh boy, young ones," she murmurs as she continues to watch, hoping they don't end up hurting each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:39 pm

OOC: Icisia, can we train extra super hard? I want to be stronger, and I have the finals of the Sannin Tournament coming up, and I want to be ready. So I'm going to ask Laria to heal me in the hospital enough so that I can train with you. And I wanted to ask to have some private sessions with you, just until the tournament is over ok sensei?
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 am

OOC: Sounds good. Meet me in the Rainbow Glaciers
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:12 pm

ooc; sorry I have been lazy and on reina lately by my phone connnectioms. Sorry for the short post as well. Didn't feel like making a long one today.

Ic: rika would stare at the girl then rush at her with a senbon and whisper... "its not over yet. You still have along ways to go, just the same for me. Just like yo u have a special reason, so do I." Then she would throw them at the girls shoulders she stopa short before reaching the outer of the circle.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 am

She appears after a burst of rose petals. "Seirei is no longer a Genin," she says to Rika. "Our other member of the team is quite inactive, so unless Yoko comes back soon, we are looking for 2 new genin for the team."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Reina would nod at her sensei and think ~This is the time for me to track down my brother. I just need to tell sensei I'll be away for a little while. As well tell my sister.~ She would nod looking up at sensei and opens her mouth. "Sensei... I'm going away for awhile, I need to find my brother. Need to see him annd you know see whats going on with him since I left his village. I still am wanting to be train by you, but for now understand I might be away for a long time.

She would look down sighing then as well say. "I shall miss this snowy place, I have gotten use to its cold at last. Haha I'll be going now." She would grin at her sensei standing up and walking out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Training   Genin Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Genin Training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next