Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kami Uchiha -Finished- -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kami Uchiha -Finished- -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kami Uchiha -Finished-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

Type : None
Elements : Fire

Kami Uchiha -Finished- Empty
PostSubject: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:29 pm

General Information
Name: Kami Uchiha
Height: 5 ft
Weight: 90 lbs
DOB: July 13th
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Bio:

Birth
Kami was raised by his parents Maru and Sawai. His early life was e was calm and simple, his parents would watch them when they where home and when his parents where out on missions another Uchiha of the village would care for him. For years this repeated itself until he found the two Uchiha that would watch him as his second parents who he soon began to call haha(mother) and chichi(father).

Early Childhood
Spoiler:
Kami continued on with his life as he had for a few years, his parents would care for him when home and his 'other' parents would care for him when they where away, but that changed around his third birthday when chichi died while out on a mission which meant for many months when his parents left he was left alone with his brother, who he did not know or trust much so he would spend the days mostly crying. This continued for about a year until the other uchiha began to get over his grief and began taking care of Kami again. After a few more years his parents decided to let him join the academy.

Academy life
Spoiler:
When Kami got the news he could join the academy he was overjoyed, he quickly hugged his parents then ran out of the house to tell his haha the good news when he got there he ran right into her house and hugged her jumping up and down. After a few seconds he realized she was bleeding heavily, he then screamed out in both anger and fear. Before anyone could come help him she died in his arms, once some one finally got there he was standing guard his sharingan activated for the first time in its one tomoe state threatening to attack anyone who came near her. After many hours they where finally able to get him away from the dead women so they could take her away. After that he spent his days doing nothing but studying and training so he wouldn't ever have to lose another person close to him. After many years of training and studying he finally graduated the academy.

Genin
This is where Kami's story begins, only time will reveal what is to come.

Personality: Kami tends to act very over confident, and is always getting into fights with others. The only people he tends to act calm around are his family.
Dislikes: weak people, impatient people,

Ninja Information
Village: Aurora
Combat Strengths:
  1. Taijutsu
  2. High speed
  3. Ninjutsu
  4. high chakra control

Combat Weaknesses:
  1. tends to get angry and bored if a person he is fighting or training is to weak and bad at long-range fighting
  2. cant swim
  3. weak to water based ninjutsu
  4. tends to care more about his family then himself so when his family is in danger he usually does stupid things that get him in trouble

Mental Strengths:
  1. has a high resistance to Genjutsu
  2. is highly intelligent

Mental Weaknesses:
  1. Gets angry easily
  2. is over confident

Equipment:
  • 15 Exploding Note
  • 15 Kunai
  • 15 Shuriken
  • 50 yards of Wire
  • 5 Uchiha Clan Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade
  • 4 summoning scrolls-one currently holds Windmill Shurikens, one holds a tiger summoning, the other two are currently empty. (Summoning scrolls are activated through a bit of blood and a release of chakra)

Jutsu: Next post
Element(s): Fire
Other Information
Relationships:
Family:
Sawaii Uchiha-Mother
Maru Uchiha-Father
Neo Uchiha-brother

Last edited by Kami Uchiha on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Sharingan partially activated - One Tomoe
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Sharin10
The Sharingan's first level and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. The user pupil will turn red and develop one of the wheel swirls. It can memorize any standard form of jutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own.

Jutsu:

E-Ranked
Body Replacement Technique
Clone Technique
Transformation Technique
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique

D-ranked
Body Flicker Technique
Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Shadow Shuriken Technique
Temporary Paralysis Technique

C-ranked
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

Summonings:
Name: Zyr
Sex: Male
Breed: Tiger
Classification: Ninja companion/summoning
Description:
Kami Uchiha -Finished- Tattoo3tiger-2

Last edited by Kami Uchiha on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:59 pm

o.o' Welcome to ze family.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Approved. e.e Although I remember that the Temporary Paralysis Technique is an ANBU only technique. e.e;;

And I'll overlook the tiny personality since it seems to show all aspects of your personality.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Looks nice, except for a few things:

• 2 Windmill Shuriken

---> those are heavy. And big...How do you take them with you? O.o you've always a backbag?

• Temporary Paralysis Technique

--->
Quote :
This jutsu is only ever taught to ANBU. By forming chakra in the user's middle and index fingers, they can then quickly jab someone in the eyes, on the forehead, or at the base of the skull to send a shockwave of chakra through the nervous system. (See Naruto Wiki)
...I can't approve this jutsu in your profile, sorry~

• has a high resistance to Genjutsu and is highly intelligent

----> Please remember when rping, that Sasuke could even fall for genjutsus (remember in the chuunin exams, against Orochimaru)

Combat Strengths:

• Taijutsu
  • Ninjutsu

---> Just remember that genin are taught the basics of each ninja way, but that they keep training especially in one direction. So, will your combat strength be almost exclusively taijutsu or ninjutsu? And is his taijutsu strength gained when watching taijutsu users like Sasuke did? o.o This is just a personal question. ^^;

Otherwise, I like the whole profile ^^ looks like a nice genin~
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Quote :

• 2 Windmill Shuriken

---> those are heavy. And big...How do you take them with you? O.o you've always a backbag?

Edited so that they are carried in one of my summoning scrolls.

Quote :
  • Temporary Paralysis Technique

--->
Quote :
This jutsu is only ever taught to ANBU. By forming chakra in the user's middle and index fingers, they can then quickly jab someone in the eyes, on the forehead, or at the base of the skull to send a shockwave of chakra through the nervous system. (See Naruto Wiki)
...I can't approve this jutsu in your profile, sorry~

I can remove it but i figured Uchiha+High chakra control+ a kage father and an Ex-kage mother = a way to learn the jutsu plus the chakra control needed to control it

Quote :
  • has a high resistance to Genjutsu and is highly intelligent

----> Please remember when rping, that Sasuke could even fall for genjutsus (remember in the chuunin exams, against Orochimaru)

I know. what i meant by that was when it comes to weak genjutsu (genjutsu used by ranks lower then me-which will mainly just be a use later) and a slightly easier time getting out of genjutsu.

Quote :
Combat Strengths:

• Taijutsu
  • Ninjutsu

---> Just remember that genin are taught the basics of each ninja way, but that they keep training especially in one direction. So, will your combat strength be almost exclusively taijutsu or ninjutsu? And is his taijutsu strength gained when watching taijutsu users like Sasuke did? o.o This is just a personal question. ^^;

Ninjutsu is his main specialty,. but do to watching others train with my sharingan I've become skilled in taijutsu as well.

Quote :
Otherwise, I like the whole profile ^^ looks like a nice genin~

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Approved again. e.e;;
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:53 pm

o.o; I guess for the jutsu it's okay~

^^ and it's approved~
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Added ~ One Tiger summoning (sealed in summoning scroll) - Obtained while training with his mother
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Make sure to train it. xD approved.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 am

So this is my brother that I must train to hate me and steal his eyes?

I guess I approve of it!LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kami Uchiha -Finished-   Kami Uchiha -Finished- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kami Uchiha -Finished-
Page 1 of 1