Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

Type : None
Elements : Fire

Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Empty
PostSubject: Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr   Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Auther Note; this fanfic is based when Kami is older and has nothing to do with his story at this time, and in no way do i own any concept of Naruto, how ever the Zyr and kami are both in fact my own character. No other characters however are mine,they all belong to the ones who made them

Color Guide
Cyan - Kami talking
Orange - Zyr talking
Indigo - Xiao talking

Chapter Guide
Chapter one - Flash back
Chapter two - Brother, sister face off
Chapter three - Coming soon
Chapter four - Coming soon

Last edited by Kami Uchiha on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr   Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Chapter one - Flashback

Kami stood there waiting at the edge of the of the clearing his sword at his side, "come out come out where ever you are little birdie..." he said with a evil manacle laugh. "You cant hide forever!" He screamed, just as as another ninja walked up to the opposite side of the clearing, "There you are!" he screamed as his sharingan activated revealing its three tomoe state he began running at Zyr,

"you die today friend! and i will finally get farther to my goal of becoming whole!" he yelled as he kicked at zyr's face. However Zyr quickly grabbed his foot and spun it flipping kami onto his back, "you rush things my friend, you don't even great me? is that how you say hello to a friend? by attacking them!?" Zyr asked asked.

Kami spat blood in his face when he fell, "Don't think ill let you live because we have a bond, if anything more i wish to kill you all the more because of it!" he said as he used his hand as leverage to spin on the ground sweep kicking Zyr knocking him to his feet. In a flash kami had his sword drawn pointing at Zyr's thought. "Do it then! don't hesitate! kill me!" Zyr spat. Kami however shook his head, "no my friend....your not worthy yet to become the path to my new eyes....grow stronger...let the feeling of your life flashing before your eyes be your guide." kami said simply as he sheathed his sword and body flickered away.

Last edited by Kami Uchiha on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr   Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Chapter two - Brother, sister face off (part one)

With a shock kami woke up to find his sister sitting next to his bed. "You where screaming again brother.." she said worriedly. "Im sorry Xiao...i was having that dream again..." Kami said as he woke up. "The one where you left Zyr just before killing him?" she asked, in reply all she got was a nod.

"Well then come on! lets get out of here! mom is still asleep and dad is out on a mission! lets see how much stronger you have gotten over time!" Xiao said with a smile. "Okay lets go..." Kami said as he disappeared in a blast of smoke reappearing in the backyard in his training outfit complete with 3 sets of leg weights on each leg and 3 sets of arm weights on each arm. "Come on sis hurry up!" he yelled just before his sister appeared in her own training outfit. "I wont go easy on you so i want you to go all out!" she said.

Kami smiled, her saying that was all the incentive he needed with a flick of a few notes and chains the weights all fell of leaving large craters in the ground "Lets start!" he said wit a smile as both there sharingan's activated. For anyone with a normal eye kami seamed to have disappeared, but to Xiao's trained eye he mine as well have been moving in slow motion, every punch and kick he released was blocked with elegance "your going to have to move faster to fool my eyes brother!" then out of nowhere the kami that was kicking and punching her dispersed in a blast of smoke revealing it was nothing but a clone, the next thing Xiao knew her brother's heal had hit her in the top of the head. "Hit" kami said wit a smile.

"Good brother, but now its my turn!" Xiao said with a wild grin as she flashed through hand seals "Chidori!" she said ash her left hand grabbed onto her right wrist as chakra began building in her hand as she ran towards her brother. Mere milliseconds before the attack hit him square in the chest Kami ducked grabbing his sister's wrist attempting to flip her over. His attempt was successful but half way through the flip his sister stretched out her legs kicking kami right in the center of the chest. "Ouch.." he winced at the force of the kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr   Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Clash of two ninja's; Senju Vs Uchiha; Kami vs Zyr
Page 1 of 1