Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Arrival Of Youji and Surp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Type : Ash
Elements : Lightning

Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:01 pm

He got on the table and layed next to the puppet. He sighed and then looked around the room with speedy eyes. He was kinda nervous about this but he made his mind and he will do it. He then said with a serious voice "Ok i'm ready for everything"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 pm

"This will hurt Youji. During the transfer, you may scream for me to stop. But I can't, once I start, I must finish. Do you understand this?" He looked Youji in the eyes with such intensity that it would be sure to make any man rethink their descision.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Youji thougt about this continuously but his mind was made and then he looked at his sensei in his eyes with a smile "I know it will hurt and i will be glad about this. It will be the last pain i will feel so i don't care about this you can continue with what you have to do"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:12 pm

"Very well Youji. Just hold onto that thought, it might help numb the pain." Surp suddenly opened another scroll and looked it over and then clapped his hands together and chakra suddenly burst from his skin and rose towards the ceiling. It was then that the puppets glow started to change colors.

Just before the chakra was about to hit the ceiling, it curved and dove straight for Youji like a spear. But as it descended, it shaped itself into hand shaped things. "Puppet Style: Soul Extraction!!!" The hands pierce Youji body and grip onto his very soul sending pain shooting through his body. After that, pain continues as it begins to drag his soul out of him.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Youji then closed his eyes. He didn't know what was happening but he kept his eyes closed. He then suddenly felt a great pain and started screaming, he couldn't help himself the pain was too great but somehow in his mind he was glad about this. The pain continued and he was stii screaming
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 pm

After a couple minutes, Youji's soul was extracted and his body lay there lifless. Surp then looked down at the scroll again and began to form a series of handsigns as he read. "Puppet Style: Possession!" It was then that Youji's soul was launched upward and then jutted right back down but into the doll instead. The glowing of the puppet stopping as it entered and Surps chakra vanishing as well.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Youji's soul was extracted and the it was sended in the puppet. After 15 minutes some of the fingers of the doll started moving. Then the whole hand and then Youji lifts up, opens his eyes and looks around. He then looks at his arms and by mistake a senbon flies from his finger in the ceiling "Ow.....Sorry for that.....Seems that i will need some training"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:27 pm

"Yes. Indeed." Surp reaches into his pouch and eats a chakra pill.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Youji jumped off from the table and started moving his hands and legs. He observed that he can do movements that normal humans can't do. Now let's equip this puppet with some weapons "Sensei do you have some scissors?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Surp thought for a moment and then nodded. "Not here though. This room is only eqipped with survival supplies like food and water etc. We'll have to go topside for any weaponry and such."
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Youji noded back and then said "It is better to have needles and scissors as weapons. The weapons of a puppeter"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:56 pm

"Alright, hold onto my robe and I'll take us topside." Surp said this as he walked out and away from the table. This time though, Youji wouldn't feel the pain of the transfer. It'd take him some time to get used to not feeling. Hopefully, it wouldn't drive him mad.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:52 am

Youji hold onto Surp-sensei's robe and then said"I'm ready....and i think this time it would be fun"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:49 pm

After he takes hold, Surp does that strange series of handsigns again and they begin to rise through the ground till they reach the center park of the old village.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 pm

After they got back up Youji letted go off surp-sensei's robe. He then looked at him and asked "What should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Youji and Surp   Arrival Of Youji and Surp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arrival Of Youji and Surp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2