Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Grayscale - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Grayscale - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Grayscale

Go down 
+8
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Hyosuke Asako
Okamirui Shurui
Hyosuke Reina
Okamirui Kaishin
Hyosuke Chojiro
Ojike_Zetsubou
Yakate
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Asako looked up with a tired face and saw a stranger standing not far from Oijike.
On the defensive, like she always was when tired, she jumped in front of the genin and almost glared at the man.
"What do you exactly want from us and who are you?" she asked with a snapping voice

She felt like someone else and stressed. She was tired and felt feverish too. The young medic tried to ignore it and kept going as well as she could. But she felt like slipping and had acted more agressive than she usually did.

Her head was spinning and she felt a fierce headache pumping in the back of her head. She frowned and clenched her fist. Asako felt like fleeing for a while, but she couldn't. She had her sage to announce too...

"Yakate-sama, genin...I've deceided who I would take as sage with me..." she spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Chojiro
Genin
Genin
Hyosuke Chojiro

Elements : Water

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:43 am

Chojiro sees Asa take a defensive pose. He had never een her o serious before. Then he sees the unknown man. Chojiro had never seen him before around Suna and judging by the imposing aura he wa giving off, he would be hardly to go anywhere fully unoticed. Chojiro knew he wouldnt stand much chance against this man but he stepped between him and any path to his sister Reina. He stands there waiting to see if he makes any move or for any order from the Kazekage or Asa-sensei, whether it be retreat or action. But one thing was for certain he wasnt letting him get near hi sister. He lost her once but not again for whatever reason.

The strange man seemed to take particular interest in the genin known as Ojike. How would there supervisors take this response. Ojike seemed all for the allowing this strange man to be here. Then Chojiro saw the headband...Moon Village what brings him here. He keep his hand near hi weap pouch just in case.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 am

I caught onto news of Asako-sensei speaking, and of the boy Ojike loitering about. Well, he always did that. As for the other genin. Shurui, the attempt at talking to her, fell silent and it went down the tubes. So I stood there solemnly listening to Asako-sensei's words. She had picked? Well no doubt it was probably Kaishin or somebody from that persuasion, though it SHOULD be me. All I ever do is long for power. I mean does revenge not mean anything to anyone anymore?

I stood there with my arms crossed, being my usual self. I started to recall memories, not in hot flashes, but of the recent past. The past of where I entrusted my whole self, my body to Asako-sensei. Had I begun to form a bond of trust with her? A bond of caring? No that could not happen, nor was it going to happen. Nothing was wrong with me, and nothing was wrong with wanting to protect my sensei, but the only reason, the only reason to protect her was so that she could bring me more power. Yes, that's it, I am surely convinced now.

'I wonder if she has made her decision upon being my mother or not.. I should not push her, I will be patient about it... but there isn't a reason for no discussion upon the subject...'

As I would have started on my way back over to talk with Asako, I noticed a man out of the corner of my eye. He did intrigue me, but I decided not to say a word to him. He looked tall and strong, and even his chakra levels were off the scales. He seemed to be as strong as Asako, and by him I was definitely amazed. He'd caught my attention, especially the darkness I felt radiating from him. That is what true darkness is, I knew now.

He asked the Kazekage if he could take some of the genin, or maybe just one under his wing and train them to become Sages, so I've heard. Well, that sounded most definitely awesome to my ears. Though I knew if I had to get that strong, I would have to work hard for it, like everything else in my god forsaken life. I noted where everyone else stood. I noted Chojiro talking with his sister, Reina. I noted Yakate and the man talking. Kaishin seemed to be pursing at Ojike whom was standing by Asako, and Asako talking in general. The only silent one was Shurui, and with possibility me. Right as I was about to move, I remained stationary and waited for the next part of everything to begin. While in the meantime of all the commotion, I sat down by a tree and began to read a book. This, while thinking of who I might want pair up with for the next parts of the upcoming Chuunin exam.

'Well..Ojike.. he does not like violence, and he does try to cover up his insecurities with "perfection" he is a liar and a fake, we won't get along. We already don't so what's the point? Reina has her brother and the same for Chojiro, has his sister. They make a good pair. Youji, I don't know what that boy is up to, just forget him.. Hm, Asako-sensei and Yakate-sama, are both the victims in this of course.. that only leaves Shurui and Kaishin.. I don't want part of either one of em, but if it's a choice I have to make. They are not going to give up the circumstance of working together to bring down the Kazekage, well then I won't either. I choose them.. it's the most sensible.. I'm not an idiot..'

My eyes then focused upon my blade on my belt. It was sheathed and safely put away. My eyes seemed to flash a bit of hurt in them, before regaining their cold demeanor. My eyes shifting every which way with every thought and then back to the sword.

'Hm.. let's just pray, let them pray that no one gets killed.. Ketsukei no Hana.. my ally, let us do some justice to these weak hearted fools.. in time, the true darkness will show, I can embrace it for my own.. Death is upon you, how will you handle its mysterious ways?' A curvaceous and sinister smile seemed to appear on my face, and rather quickly it dispersed into a smirk, but a hidden one, and then I went back to reading on my own. No sense in starting anything now, and no sense in talking to people whom would rather fight with you. It would be a wasted effort. That got me thinking.. hmm..
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 am

Ryuu grinned devilishly, "why I'm the new Sannin as well as the Kage of moon. I've come to observe one of the students you have in order to pick the Sage i will train." he said as a gust of wind blew his hair around. "Oh and i forgot, I am the brother of the previous Sannin, what was her name? oh yea it was Sora" he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Picking up an unfamiliar scent coming into the area, his darted towards it, forgetting all about Ojike. He saw a strange man standing their, his entire apperance just seemed off, but instinctively attacking him wasn't wise either. Feeling how Shadow and Mei-Mei were hiding behind him and Shurui at the time from his presense. Kai just sat their in a lazy like fashion watching the man, sighing a bit, as another interruption had come into his hunt for the Kazakage, he stood up finally. Stretching and yawhing a bit "Stay behind me Shurui, this guy seems way to dangerous..." He didn't like the atmosphere he gave off, let alone his actions, of watching the exams and taking a student to train under him? Everything just seemed off about the idea.

He noticed Cho-kun had stood infront of his sister Reina as well, in protection, Ojike seemed to be a candidate for the guys intentions, as he eyed him, and as Ojike seemed to want to be the intended target, and Aya-chan who was nearly right beside him had seemed more enthusiastic about the journey as well? He sorta figured why Aya-chan would like to go, but didn't want her to leave no matter what her reasons were even if she told him. Instinctively he stood to protect her as well, as he walked on ahead of her, whispering just for her ears, "Don't do anything rash...your darkness wont get you far...cuz I'll be their to keep it from doing so." The statement may sounded a bit weird, but it was Kai being protective of the things he cared for. He strolled on infront of them with an excited grin on his face, as he watched how serious Asa-sensei was getting while talking with the man, and how Yaka-senapi was their as well to question him. "This may not be my hunt, but it should be fun none the less!!" grinning all the more excitedely at the scene unfolding. A fight may break out or simply a long drawn out comrimise? Either way Kai felt he wanted to let loose a bit more then usual today...maybe he could unleash that beast Ojike had spoken of to...
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Reina
Genin
Genin

Type : suna
Elements : posion

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Reina would raise her right eyebrow as suddenly she feels evil in the wind again. She would stare suddenly as a man in a long black cloak scrolls in like it was a walk in the park. She would open her mouth to speak but suddenly her brother cho-kun would jump in front of them. She would laugh as she finally speaks "So this is what it is to mean protection... Hm, a nice feeling, never had it before." She would then fall silent as she waited for somethinge lse to happen. She would raise her eyebrow suddenly as Kai jump in front of Ayaka, she would cough sightly and suddenly activiated her doujusken eye. She would eye the new comer carefully as she study his chakra lines. Definitely ones of a high level except they were a felt of evil too.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Type : Haigakure
Elements : Fire

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Ojike stands there for a moment or two, studying the others intently as they are surprised by the new comer's appearance. A voice within the boy began to speak, "So easily do plans come once engrossed in thought, but relent, lest your actions come to naught. For now we shall go into this dank wood so that we may continue where we have began."

Suddenly Ojike had the urge to leave the group and continue where he had left off earlier in the desert. He felt that indeed it was time to further this technique's progress. But what to do? It came to him just then and he shuffled off into the dense underbrush of the dead forest. Soon after he creates a clone of himself after doing a sequence of hand signs. The clone goes off to the grounds where he had left as he walked further into the woods.

"This should be far enough..." He whispers to himself as he focuses chakra into his hands. Soon two visible yellow and orange fires appear in his hands as he clamps them down together. Once again he envisions the beautiful flower - the lotus. Closing his eyes, he listens to the voice once again, "Spread, petals of the lotus, and fly with great speed." With that, he opens his hands. The petals are more distinct than his first attempt. However, the color is a vivid yellow green now.

As if a gust of wind had begun to push against the flower, it's petals began to glide away from it gently. Now they circle around Ojike as if dancing. The petals seemingly fly around him in a clockwise motion and now begin to change colors. Slowly the green fades from it as it turns to yellow The petals change colors seemingly in order of when they left his palm. They continue to change as they become a beautiful orange and become slightly larger than before.

As they expand their color deepens, one of the orange petals brushes through a dead leaf which is loosely attached to a tree branch. The leaf is incinerated as the petal continues on it's way - leaving the smoldering ash behind. Now they're red and slowly the lower around him as if loosing momentum and energy. Without so much as a seconds notice, they begin to fade away - leaving little embers which disappear before falling to the ground. This creates a little trail of red glowing sparkles which astonishes Ojike to no end.

He's excited now. This time he was able to release it without harming himself, however he could not control the petals as well as he would like. One had hit the tree's leaf and if it hadn't been such an intense heat, it may have very well have started a large fire. It was only luck that helped him to allow the forest to remain intact, for the most part.

"This is getting interesting..." Ojike doesn't want to arouse suspicion of him being absent, so he begins the short trek back to the base camp where the others are. Moments later his clone disappears as Ojike returns to the camp. Now he stands just beside Ayaka with a smile adorning his face once again.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Setting aside the book I was reading, I stood up again and leaned against the tree. It was near the man whom everyone seemed interested in now. Some afraid or some confused. I had crossed my arms, watching the mayhem that was occurring in this area right time went on. As the moments passed, Ojike did some sort of his jutsu or technique thing, or so it seemed. To me it seemed like he was showing off. For whom? Beats me. That man, or me, or someone else. Whomever, he'd really better stop. When he was finished he took his place once more next to me, a smile adorning his face once more. I shook my head, and did not look at him, only the ground as if it were interesting.

Kai, before that had walked around and observed all the different behaviors of which were in motion. Some seemed quiet, and others loud with movements, too loud in fact, for their own benefit. He finally noticed the mysterious man, and he thought him to be intriguing but he wasn't to take a risk with him being dangerous, especially around his sister and I. So he walked over to the man, and on the way to him, passing by me. He whispered something in my ear, and strangely, I did not dare move. Only listened. 'Don't do anything rash. Your darkness won't get you far, 'cause I'll be there to keep it from doing so.' Those were his words, and although it did seem awkward to say, there was no hint or proof of a lie in his voice. The words he had spoken to me were the truth. After that he resumed a place in the area and continued on with his raging feelings about Ojike. Shurui seemed quiet still as ever. And finally Reina was talking, and looking about, she seemed to now be in the scene, alive and awake. As if a character had finally filled out the personality form and come to life. Everyone seemed preoccupied with what they were doing, and I took notice to it, and made a note in my mind of it.

I glanced to my sword sheathed safely and hanging from my belt. I smiled, but only a fake half smile. A smile with pain, and maybe a sadistic urge hidden behind it. I nodded and repeated the name in my mind of my blade.

'Ketsukei no Hana..' And that was all that was written in the thought of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Shurui

Okamirui Shurui

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:53 am

Shurui looked over at Ojike in slight confusion of his actions. She was going to go over before being distracted by Ayaka-chan who came over to her. Shurui stood up and nodded, with a light smile."Yup that's me.." She said softly before catching the scent of another person other than her group. Instinctively Shurui turn to look at the man seeing the obvious things about him..his chakra signature..his headband..He was from the moon village and though she never trusted new people she encountered she had a reason behind it this time..There was something about him that made her uneasy more than ever but she can't see what it is exactly. She let out a huff of breath. Like Shu didn't have enough confusing things in her life now..

Mei-Mei sensed Shu's uneasiness and stood beside her absentmindedly watching him. She crossed her arms as Kai had came over to her in matters of seconds of the man's arrival.."Stay behind me Shurui, this guy seems way to dangerous..." Ah, protection..It was probably natural to him..A brother thing. she couldn't help but smile at it for a brief moment. It was just one of the things she would have to get use to. She looked back over at the man almost out of curiosity. From what she overhead him say..He is the new sannin..Hmm.. He still seemed off to her. She glanced around to Asa-chan almost absentmindedly before turning to Aya-chan."Your name is Ayaka Kurursugawa, right?" She asked almost randomly. She was changing the subject, trying to lighten the atmosphere a little while keeping an eye on their visitor.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:12 am

Suddenly, I heard a confirmation on a name, but ignored it. It seemed as though she was late with a reply and so I just was considered off in my own world. That is until I heard my name being called, and then turned to see who it was saying it. Ah, Shurui. She finally broke her "vow" of silence and spoke. I, naturally, replied, keep my eyes on everyone around the area as well.

"Yes my name is Ayaka Kurusugawa. Call me what you will." I nodded and then focused my attention on her. It was better than sitting and reading a book. And even though I had no friends, or the intentions of making one, talking to a being versus talking to a book seems much better situated do you not agree? And then my intrigue hyped about this one named Sora, and of the mysterious man even more. But I could not let distractions get in the way of my true goals.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 am

An aura of disappointment surrounds Ojike now as he steps up from aside of Ayaka just to her right. "You know, it's not polite to ignore others, don't you?" He smiles with a faint sense of relief as he places his left hand upon her shoulder and whispers into her ear. "So easily do plans come once engrossed in thought, but relent, lest your actions come to naught." Ojike repeats the little riddle the voice had told him into her ear almost inaudibly, so that only Ayaka could hear it.

"You never know, Ayaka." He begins speaking more informally to her now. What is more peculiar is how he shows no signs of being insincere. "Perhaps, instead of ignoring her, and stop staring at your blade." He taps her head with his ritual staff of which was somehow hidden on his person during the trip. "Now shape up, Ayaka." He releases her shoulder and smiles once more with great sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm

(OOC: e.e the great Kage of Sand should post. v_v I'm not planning to post anything till he does~ So, you've my permission to spam him PM box~)
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:02 am

OOC: e____e...

... A moment passed by, while...

... A moment? A very, very long moment, passed by, with Yakate fantasizing over the brown, cracking leaves on the ground; the fresh green ones, and fallen acorns, nuts, and such. The whole world had, literally, disappeared from his mind's span of thinking. All he could think of, oddly enough, was finding squirrel-chowder. And he was doing that with much enthusiasm.

His mind had left the world of the living, for an annoyingly long time. In fact, the genin had already set to practicing their skills in the forest. They were talking, chattering; in fact, even thinking of battle plans. They were talking of Sages and Sannins; danger and protections, and seemed inquisitive of each other's identity...

Wait.

Yakate's spine shot upwards, his whole body followed; in a sudden upward burst of dead leaves and the sound of them to boot, the Kazekage's figure reformed itself in the midst of the group. His hands were still in the same position as they were while he was postrated against the ground; both of them looked as if he were scratching something. Violently.

... Now to inspect the cause of Yakate's sudden revival. The genin weren't speaking of anything related to their trial. Why was this?

Why was there an extra person in their group? And why was he far stronger than all of the genin put together?

Something in the far corner of his mind grew exceedingly hot. As if fire were burning within him. Was it rage? No. Was it... passion? Definitely not. Love? ...

Was it a genin practicing his proficiency with fire release techniques?

Yes.

... Negligible. The actual threat to Yakate was the new genin. Was he friend or foe? Did his presence mean fight with fright, or befriend with confidence?

Too many questions in his mind. Now, to speak of one verbally.

Despite the apparent chaos going on amongst the genin, Yakate nonchalantly strutted straight into the middle of the group. Rather close to the stranger, Yakate's eyes were stuck upon him and his figure. A powerful shinobi; from an unknown village. His eyes didn't move the whole while his walk lasted. When he stopped about a meter away from the front of the person, he turned to face the majority of the young ninja; as well as his sister. A confused voice spoke out;

"Um, sorry if I missed anything, but could anyone tell me what's going on? I was busy herding acorns for the poor critters of the forest..."

While he spoke his second sentence, he looked at his right palm. There was a single, overlarge acorn snug inside his fingers. While his voice trailed away, his right arm rose up to his mouth; he took a massive bite against the skin of the thick nut... Which was followed with a disgusted retching and spitting of the impressive nut. The nut which was currently slobbered with saliva and broken apart, and on the ground. More to himself that to the public, he softly said;

"Bitter, that..."
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 am

OCC: -Stabs our wonderful Kage person with stupid stick and waddles back to posting- >___>

Although no much had really happened at this epic crossroad of questions, and no answers, he could barely pick up the starting conversation between his sister Shurui and Ayaka starting up again. the whistling chard leaves floating by? "Wait why are burning leaves dancing here?" The thought and site caught him off guard, as he watched them dance in-front of him under the light breeze, as bi-polar as a kid can be, his entire attitude changed from overly killer excited to happy go hyper (yes it happens o.o) as he tries to catch the fading leaves in-front of him. with little success might I add, but soon after, he noticed the Kazekage finally moving again, this time to the front of the crowd.

His confused words being "Um, sorry if I missed anything, but could anyone tell me what's going on? I was busy herding acorns for the poor critters of the forest..." Kai could only stop and stare in sheer amazement at the words that sprung from his mouth. He had no idea what exactly to do at this point in time besides stare and wonder more. He soon started to move towards Yaka-senpai, and stood in-front of him, and looked up at him with those beautiful multi-colored eyes of his. "Were just on the run from evil beings wanting to do bad things, which led to us fleeing our village and hide in a forest way way outside the Village gates, attempt to continue the failed exams, and now ponder and maybe suspect and flee again from this new stranger whom has blessed us with his graceful presence in watching the last ending of the exams!" Huffing as he finished hsi long and dramatic story. With the utmost wise cracking, sarcastic and innocent voice he could pull off, he gave a friendly grin, which soon turned into a stern look as he kicked the Kazekage in the shin. "Now I hope that pain keeps the memories of today's actions embedded in your head, cuz we kinda need you to focus now you dits!! Ok?"

Stepping back and turning to walk away back to his sister now, having said all he needed, and forgetting all about his curiosity of the new, weird and possibly evil presence just a few feet away from him. He sat at Shurui's heal, and leaned against her leg, closing his eyes, and placing his eye patch back over his right eye again. "Someone wake me when were not blindly following our one tracked mind Kage please?" Speaking dully, to no one in particular, but those that could hear may ablidge to his random talking.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 am

Ojike stares up at the sky for a moment or two as the others continue to speak to each other without worry. He smiles fondly, the day has given in to the night sky now. Stars seemingly glitter amidst the ever expansive darkness which surrounds them.

Ojike notices that it has become cooler and darker now and decides that he'll be the one to set up a fire. In the middle of the clearing lies a singular tree stump with the tree toppled over. He holds his ritual staff in hand as he uses a one handed sign while placing it against the staff. Within moments, Ojike springs into the air and smashes his staff down upon the tree, splitting the bark into pieces revealing the wood which lies underneath. It's dry - the wood, not damp like the other fallen logs he has seen so far.

Once again Ojike forces a minute amount of chakra into the staff as he prepares for a second blow. As he raises the staff above his head he notices that he's being watched by someone. Nonetheless, he decides to continue. As he swings downward onto the log, the staff sends the chakra into the wood, and as if it were almost charred, the staff seemingly cleaves part way through the log. He repeats as a bead of sweat forms at his brow and his hair gleams in the light of the moon. With each thwack at the log a short lived burst of light is emitted just below the staff.

Once more he slams the staff against the log and it finally splits in two. With this he decides to place the bark at the base of the logs to use as kindling for the fire. He sets them up next to the tree trunk in the middle of the clearing now and with his staff he once again focuses his chakra into it. This time, it's slightly larger, but still manageable. As if the staff were a crossbow, he aims it at the logs and smiles once more. The tip of his staff begins to glow a bright red and without warning a sudden ball of flame shoots out of it toward the logs, setting them ablaze.

He does this all without saying a word and smiles as the bead of sweat rolls down his brow. "That should do." He says with a smile of satisfaction as he then wanders over to his seat on the log which rests not too far away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: è.é Yaka should post more often!

This technique is slightly altered so that the flames are not as intense. This is to allow the logs to catch fire, but also to not send flames shooting outward from the ground in every which direction. *wink* ^,~

Name: Joushou Fenikkusu Hana - Rising Phoenix Flower
Range: Medium Distance; 10-20 meters (32-65 feet) radius from user.
Style: Fire element, Ninjutsu
Description:
Joushou Fenikkusu Hana is a lower Chuunin level ninjutsu. This technique is used to shoot at multiple targets from a medium distance by use of ones hands. The flames are estimated at a stunning 750 degrees Fahrenheit. As the distance from the user grows, it's heat intensity diminishes, though it is said to be most accurate at ten to twenty meters. Assuming this jutsu is to miss the predetermined target, as well as any other obstacle in it's path, it will diminish into nothingness at a distance of no longer than fifty meters. This jutsu can be used in combination with the ritual staff for it's maximum effect.

Last edited by Ojike_Zetsubou on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am

OCC: enter clone of mari, will do travels soon.

ic: Mari clone that she send to find her brother and reply a message to him would stride in looking at the genins she first see's. Her green vest flap in wind breezes that blows. She would sense that two others of higher chakra was here as well besides her brother as she twists her head. She would snicker as she continues to stride to her brother. asako, kage yakate. Good to see you two again, you do still remember me I hope. Brother I came to ask ask you or rather tell you about something someone offer me, that is if you let me as you are the only family I have now ryuu..
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Reina
Genin
Genin

Type : suna
Elements : posion

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Hysuke Reina would watch all the activity going on around her and her brother. She watch curiously as one of the other genins slip off then reappear, then watch as he build a fire. She would grinned for a minute. Then suddenly as it happens a new person would appear and was wearing a green vest, one of a chuunin rank. She was amazed see one but even more amazed that it knew the hyosuke clan leader. She would laugh sightly moving towards the fire to warm up as she sits down waiting to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 pm

OOC: e.e I love you too Yaka-chan~ *heals him and smacks Kai on his head* D: No hurting my beloved Kage. That's my job~
Also, school is making me pretty tired and eats more and more time and energy. So, sorry for the future waits/short posts.

After nodding towards Mari with a soft look in her eyes, Asako stared at Ryuu, this time with a almost cold look. He was the third Sannin, who took Sora's place?
"Nice to meet you...Ryuu-san."
The young sannin narrowed her eyes. She didn't like his aura and his way of speaking so easily about taking a student with him. It was fishy for sure.
And she facepalmed at her brother's reflection.
"...Yaka. Please start the chuunin exams?" she asked in a kinda irritated voice. "You're the Kage, not me. I'll join you all later. I got to talk a little to Ryuu-san."
And on those words, she took the man by the arm and dragged him a little away from the group. Once they were at a few feet distance, she released him and crossed her arms on her chest.
"I heard rumors. So, it's true Sora-san was killed?"
She let her white eyes stare in his, while she observed his dormant, but powerful purple chakra flow in his body.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Chojiro
Genin
Genin
Hyosuke Chojiro

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Chojiro calms a bit at seeing Asa-sensei pull the man appearantly named Ryuu away. Reina had moved off by the fire, Kai moved back by his sister and was relaxing, and the kazekage's mind finally arrived to the forest to join the rest of us. He still did not fully trust this man and planned on keeping an eye on him but for now he brushed off his fear with a shrug. But what to do. Asa-sensei said for Yaka to start the exams again but knowing him, from what I observed, that may take a while. Now then there was the chuunin that showed up. Chojiro was thinking this was going to be a really busy day.

What to make of her. She called the man with the intimidating presence Ryuu and also brother, but this girl seemed much different from him. She claimed to know Asa-sensei and the kage, which was approved by Asa's reaction to her. He decides to do a little further study of her and figured there would be no harm in introducing himself. The girl, had pale skin, light amber colored hair and golden colored eyes which seemed quite pretty but sh seemed to be older then him by a few years. He holds out his hand to her to shake looks into her eyes and smiles. "Hello I am Chojiro. Chojiro Hyosuke and your name may be?"
Back to top Go down
Nakora Hyumaki

Nakora Hyumaki

Type : sand village
Elements : wind, earth, and fire

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:16 pm

'Finally a new legend would be born! I will finally get stronger! Strong enough to be the Kazekage!'

That he thought as he would show up to this random spot near a forest area. It seemed leafy green and he was excited for training, but even more to his dismay he saw others here. He did not think he would be surrounded by other ninja as strong as he was, but then again he was wrong of his guesses. He wanted to train on his own, but then he noticed the sightings of such power. Two Sannin, and the Kazekage himself, Yakate-sama!

'I have to be trained by him, I have to! Well here I go!' That he thought to himself as he would suddenly dart for the sights of the others. He whirled past most of the genin heading straight for the Kazekage immediately in his excited state. Once at the front of him, he smiled brightly and nodded his head.

"I am Nakora Hyumaki, and it is a pleasure to meet you Kazekage-sama. Yakate-sama, I wish to be stronger and become like you. To be trained by you would be awesome!" The hyperactive genin was surely bright eyed. Nakora then looked around seeing the other genin, and figured it was a test. A test that he should partake in. He would like no more for then to up his rank to be a Chuunin!

'In the middle of the Chuunin exams?! Hahaha, how lucky am I?! Finally, a chance to get better and up my rank! I'll show everyone what I can do, Kazekage, here I come!'
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 pm

I spotted a boy walk, actually run into the scene. A newcomer I guessed. Whatever, I started to spy on all the others while speaking with Shurui. I seemed to be preoccupied with anything at the moment, but I was truly not. This ground before the forest, this area, was becoming a bit too crowded for me. It was becoming a bit too overpopulated for its own good. Before anything would happen, the size of this group would grow 5 times the normal genin a village is supposed to have. Now I wonder why I stopped here instead of keeping on my travels.

I wondered what I was still doing here. I had no obligation, no primary reason to stick around these grounds. No training or gain of power was occurring. Nothing, not even the Chuunin exams, nothingness was occurring that's what was present at the current time. Walking out on a conversation that actually meant something would be rude, but the unstable state I was in, I could not risk. I got easily bored, and angry at the new student "showing up for the exam." I decided to go off into the wonders of the forest. Maybe I can escape, or maybe I'll get lost. Whatever is fine with me, I am a nomad, a rogue ninja ever since my past. And I could not be the vulnerable Ayaka, that everyone has come to know, especially Asako-sensei. It would not be like anyone would notice, and I truly did not care.

'I'll find my own way to power.. and I'll find my own way in life..'

Realizing my coldness refreshed once more, I walked off gripping the handle of my sword. Ketsukei no Hana, my only known ally. And so I walked off into the darkened realms of the forest before me, hoping to escape from where I was. The darkness I had embraced, and it soon became a part of me. Now for a new adventure. . .
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Ojike sits on the log not too far away from the others as he notices Ayaka beginning to wander off. "Going off on another one of those world round adventures, Ayaka?" He scoffed in a familiar tone. Even though he was just sitting down upon the log, his legs sprawled outward while his elbows rest upon them and his hands twirl the staff around almost effortlessly.

Suddenly his hand snaps the staff upward and with a single thrust downward, he embeds the bottom of the staff into the top soil - allowing it to stand on it's own. Then he swiftly begins a series of hand signs and grasps the staff in hand as he funnels some chakra into it. Within moments a low glimmer of light appears at the end of his staff. The area surrounding him becomes lit almost as if it were daytime, however, there are few shadows within the area.

Not letting go, he continues to focus his chakra into it as the lights energy becomes stronger. Soon it becomes visible - the image of the moon. Not only this, but the moon is shown as it appears in the sky. Though no one can properly see the moon due to the trees surrounding them, those who look closely can tell.

Having fueled it with enough chakra to last for several hours, all Ojike needs to do now is keep his hand upon the staff so that he can manage its usage. His skills are not high enough to have the technique work remotely yet, but this shall give him important practice in the ability of controlling this technique.

"Won't you come back, Ayaka? Join me on this log." The boy tells her plainly as he beckons her over with his free hand. "Come now, and rest. Let us not do anything foolish." He extends his hand to her with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC:

Name: Lunar Lux Lucis no Jutsu - Lunar Shining Light Technique
Range: 0-15 meters (0-49 feet) radius from user.
Style: Ninjutsu
Description:
Lunar Lux Lucis no Jutsu is said to be passed down from generation to generation of the Zetsubou clan. This jutsu is used to illuminate an area of even the most infinite darkness. It is given this name due to the light appearing the same shape as the moon during it's rotation around the Earth. It grows more powerful during full moons, and on the day of the new moon, cannot be seen at all. However, it has no practical use in battle, due to it's visibly low light. This jutsu can be used in combination with the ritual staff for more effective lighting.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 am

Ryuu let himself be dragged away y the other sannin. "its not time for a fight rihjt now..." he thought to himself. "Yes it is true, Sora was infact killed. But that was a sine of the truth...and her own weakness" he stated simply as he pushed his long black hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 am

Asako sighed and ran a hand through her hair.
"...I'm sad to hear that you don't really have your own sister in your heart." she mumbled.

She looked up to the man and stared at him with her white eyes. Her face was serious and calm. The wind kept blowling and she guessed it was because of the sand storm in the desert, not far away.
"No need to hide that you want to fight, Ryuu-san. Your killing intent is nicely hidden, but not good enough for me. Can I ask what you have against me...And why you didn't kill me yet?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 am

Ryuu smirked. "i have nothing agenst you in person....just my plans don't involve the other sannin.And if i killed you the ninja i wasn't...wouldn't come traing with me." he stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grayscale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grayscale
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: