Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Grayscale - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Grayscale - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Grayscale

Go down 
+8
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Hyosuke Asako
Okamirui Shurui
Hyosuke Reina
Okamirui Kaishin
Hyosuke Chojiro
Ojike_Zetsubou
Yakate
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:54 pm

OOC: Cuz our Kage is stubbornly lazy, I have been given permission to steamroll him for the time being, and get this cursed Chuunin Exam started and Finished!! the annoyance waiting more grows tiresome. I'm sure all can agree to that. so lets get this party started nicely shall we.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attempting to sleep and drown out the not so interesting events of the day, as all the others stare in wait as to what will be happening next. He just listened tot he light winds around him, and the small chatter of all the others in the area.

A new scent came to his nose, and it sounded like another male? And one who was possibly as hyper as he was? Kai just shrugged it off, as the boy went to talk to the Kazekage, whom should be on the ground in a bit of pain by now. He didn't care though, he deserved the kick for spacing out on such an important trip anyway. But his attention span grew tiresome waiting for this test to begin. He was curious as to what Asa-sensei and the new guy, who's name was Ryuu? Not ringing any bells, but that was no surprise. He opened his left eye, to view the others, as he got a good look at the new boy who had appeared with them at random, and looked back up at his sis, who was also spacing out...again.

He just sighed depressingly, as he was no longer enjoying his test nor the company of so many others, and no action, it bored him to no end. He attempted to close his eyes again, as he finally realized that a very familiar scent, one he didn't wana let go for strange reasons even he didn't know, was fading away from them. He practically jumped back up to his feet, darting throughout the area, looking for what it was.

Finally catching a dim glance of whom it was, thanks to Ojike's light show and failed attempts to reach her again. It was Ayaka-chan? She was leaving? He wondered why, but had a strong idea of what it could be. Grinding his teeth at the frustration of her leaving for such a thing. He figured it would come sooner or later, but now he just wanted to take his frustration out on something. Remembering the words of Asa-sensei, "...Yaka. Please start the chuunin exams?...You're the Kage, not me. I'll join you all later. I got to talk a little to Ryuu-san." He darted his attention to the Kazekage whom was bein interviewed and praised by another Genin.

"Damn it all..." Mumbling lightly to himself, as Shadow looked up at him slightly worried, but with confusion. He had done a few quick handseals in succession, as Shadow stepped back behind him, and with no warning to any in the area, he had risen his hands up high and slammed them down towards the ground, in a wave like fashion.

Name: Breakdown
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: The user concentrates the air around him, compressing it into a more dense form of air. Kai raises his hands into the air, and swings them down to the ground, sending out a wave of Wind that seemingly rolls across the ground, destroying everything in its path.
Extras: Chakra Control. Causes minor damage to surrounding (for now. further training needed) area, but can still easily knock an opponent of his/her feet.

Sending a strong wave of Wind heading straight for the Kazekage, and the boy whom was beside him, and others who happened to be in-front of his position, which was quite a few, but they wont take the blunt of the attack. The wind kicked up, blows a bit of the forest leaves, bringing in a large guest that follows, tearing at the loose soil and grass on the ground, as it knocks them off their feet. "The Exams start now!! Asa-sensei has deemed it, and I'm following through with it!! No more excuses..." Impatient as always and fairly tired of the long drawn out wait, Kai stared at him with a dead serious look in his eyes, as he awaited for the Kazekage to recover from the light attack.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:57 pm

ooc: Kai should have mention something about smelling someone who seems similiar to him xd, with a wolf type sense.

ic: Mari would chuckle as she swiftly stops noticing one boy looking towards her as she places a soft smile on her. She was glad that Asako remember her, yet she pull away her brother Ryuu with a firm tug before she could even speak to him about what she needed too. She would pay close attention to the others before her as she keeps one eye on the boy looking at her. Suddenly Mari would hear a voice come from this one boy who spoke something along the lines Hi my name is Chojiro Hyosuke She would as well hear him ask for her name as she blinks sightly. She would grinned then as she opens her mouth beginning to speak. "Hi there, the name is Mari Satsukari, Asako use to know me as XzenRika, well before I took on a new name because I got bored of my old one."

Mari would glance at the side of her to the left where her brother stood sightly away from the group then glance at Chojiro holding out her right hand to be shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you Chojiro." She would wonder if he would really shake her hand as she waits with patience.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:56 pm

I would stop walking, sensing a presence following behind me. We weren't that deep into the forest like area, the leaves crunched under my feet as I looked around in the darkness from side to side, not turning my back. I gripped the hilt of my sword, ready for an invader. Then a flash of light occurred and the male voice spoke to me in a calm tone. I left my hand to hang by my side, as the other side followed. It was Ojike, and he had no intention to hurt me or harm me in any way I could tell. I sensed his sincerity but his lie in his voice, which he also tried to make perfectly presentable.

I slowly turned to face him after saying some things to me. The first, a question. He asked me if I was going on an adventure. Indeed I had to agree; that I might have been on. I certainly wanted to rid of these emotions around me, the ones being pulled from the people standing next to and across from me. Deceiving others was not a strong suit of his as I could tell and thus I just played along, pretending not to see through his translucent sheet of "perfection".

His words were spoken softly and slowly, calmly. It was spoken as if he meant it and was being serious. In a time like this, I'd have to be serious too, not that I again ever wasn't. Life was a serious matter, and any fool to take it lightly will fall behind and killed off sure as they are born, like the rest.

'Won't you come back Ayaka? Join me on this log.' He spoke to me. He wanted me to join him? Facing him now, I shook my head and just glared coldly. I did not want to join him. I was fine listening to him from a distance. Better safe then sorry. And better aware then dis-alert. He continued. 'Come now, and rest. Let us not do anything foolish.' I was not going to anything foolish. If something was becoming foolish in this whole situation, it was him. Pushing himself as he was above and beyond my limits and standards, it won't do. I figured to hold my composure as I usually have. I responded politely of course, he had done nothing wrong. He was innocent until his move struck upon my anger like an annoying bug that just won't go away. I had to deal with this. Moving only a bit closer, I spoke coldly.

"I'm fine with you talking. I am fine with me standing. Talk, I'll listen. If not, then I'm going to set out off on a journey again. It is my travels that hold me as a person. And your riddles do not do for me. Overstepping my boundaries is something you do not want to do believe me, so allow me to warn you now before you jump off the cliff." I then clenched my fists a little and then spoke again after a pause.

"If anyone is foolish here, boy, it is you. Now speak what you will to me, before I loose completely my already dissipating patience.."
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Type : Haigakure
Elements : Fire

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Ojike flashes a smile of fondness at her. "And what is it you plan to accomplish - wandering about aimlessly. Your goal is obvious, but your methods of attaining it are flawed. It is too easily forgotten - the path of the righteous. What path is it you seek this day? Will it be the one you search for on the morrow?" He speaks with fluidity and sincerity as he beckons her closer - the smile not once leaving his face.

The boy has somehow become fond of this girl now. There is no particular reasoning behind it nor can he tell for himself. Something about her intrigues him - something hidden deep within the recesses of her minds eye.

Ojike laughs softly as he wipes his hair away from his forehead revealing the scar which rests upon his brow. He reveals it so subtly that only Ayaka could see it. With a quiet whisper he speaks once more, "Scars such as this heal in due time, but those of the heart will not. I ask you once more - Won't you come sit with me?" With that he covers his scar back up swiftly as his bangs. Ojike dims the light of the area so that it is not so alarming to the others.

Suddenly the boy reaches into his pouch as if reaching for something. The smile has not yet left his face. Though he speaks of serious matters, his attitude towards her and the others remains the same - an expression of serenity and of fondness.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Chojiro
Genin
Genin
Hyosuke Chojiro

Type : Sunagakure

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:26 am

Chojiro sees Mari extend her hand. He puts his and hers and shakes it. "Considering the rank difference I would say it is I who should be honored, but must say I have never heard of someone just changing there name before. Like it or not a name is a little part of who we are as people, though I am sure you had a good reason. Its just I think I would lose a little part of myself if I changed my name." After shaking he releases her hand. He wondered if she would respond to his statement or would she just look at him as some silly babbling idiot.

He turned in time to see Kai release a burst of wind. Sure it was headed towards the Kazekage and though not directly in its path it was close enough that it may still get some residuals of it. Without thinking Chojiro grabs Mari and sidesteps out of the way as the wind jutsu blew by. Upon looking back at Mari he realized he still was holding her. He quickly releases and rubs his head embarassingly. "I am so sorry for that. I hope I didnt offend you."
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:42 am

OOC: Typical, if I don't dig up this thing it'll never get posted on. Dx *flails at the others* Get into the game people! è.é
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 am

OOC: o-o Okay, if my following post doesn't make it clear, chuunin exams begin nao, officially. e_e Yay for official-ity.

A surge of talking issued from a greater half of the genin, and yes, from most of the people around the area, except a few. A new genin appeared out of nowhere, wandering into the forest randomly; Nakora Hyumaki. An aspiring genin, who wanted to be trained by... yours truly. He seemed excited to know he was going to be part of the chuunin exams. Or would he? ... Of course he would. Too late to make a fuss out of it.

The same genin that had tried to assault him earlier gave him a reply to his question. Into the forest because the village was under attack? Holding the chuunin exams? He already knew that. But the stranger, he knew nothing about. Asa was talking to him, though, so Yakate assumed all was well.

He merely nodded in response, and raised his left hand to nibble at smaller nuts he had picked from the ground.

A sharp exhalation of wind; or so it seemed, came out from the direction the genin were standing in. Not from the stranger or the new genin; from where the Okamirui siblings were standing. A wind that blew along the lower edge of the ground, aimed towards himself...?

He didn't even realize it as he was knocked plain off his feet, crashing vehemently into the grassy ground; the result of a powerful gust of wind. The gust of wind willowed on through the trees, creating an odd, ghastly effect inside the forest. The din of Yakate's fall was certain to alarm the majority around the area. The only words he could decipher that were spoken from the sender of the gust; the canine genin; was that 'The Exams start now!'

... And so it shall.

His personality was no longer aloof; this was the kazekage of Sunagakure. He pushed his arms against the ground, and rose up partially; he looked as if he were doing a push-up. He took a silent breath, and his throat shook as he exclaimed;

"The chuunin exams officially begin now!

His arms dropped his body to the ground in the timespan of less than a second; as if he really were attempting to do push-ups. The very next fraction of a second; a powerful thrust from his arms sent Yakate flying into the dull-green canopy above him, with a trace of dust on the spot where he previously was.

He estimated that it was exactly 12.01 AM now. A perfect time for the exams to begin. The genin had exactly... 6 hours? Or maybe 5; they had until sunrise to accomplish their assigned task of scratching either him or Asako; and taking the bells they were carrying. The single bell hanging firmly onto Yakate's shoulder ringed; a heavy rush of wind swept through his air as he ascended majestically.

His face was firm and serious; focused. He stopped ascending, and began his descent onto the trees. A few seconds after, his feet were stuck on a thick tree branch, directly above the collection of Sand ninja and one foreign Moon ninja. He was in a position like Spiderman, legs wide apart from each other, hands between his feet.

No peeking between his two arms, now.

Shaking his head briskly, he rapidly swept his right arm downwards, aiming for the center of the gathering.

And his powerful aim had yet again done it's charm. The small capsule he had thrown fell directly between the area where Asa and [Ryuu] were standing. The smoke bomb emitted a massive burst of smoke. In a few seconds, the whole area was literally, 'smoking'.

A smile lined his face, as his figure disappeared once more. He hoped his chakra was undetectable, as he traveled west; the direction through which they had entered the forest. In other words, he was heading towards the desert. Why?

He had no sand with him at all.

Jumping from tree branch to branch, with a smoke bomb keeping the rest of his procession occupied. The chuunin exams had just begun.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:50 am

This proclamation had no effect on Ojike in particular. He just continued to light the area around him. It was fortunate enough for him that his Lunar Lux Lucis technique allowed for him to sift through the majority of the smoke particles in the air. However, this didn't give him much of a view either. Without being gifted with the ability to sense chakra signatures, nor gifted with the ability of smell, he was basically useless at the moment.

Though he had a general idea of which direction he went due to the movements of the smoke particles created by his body swiftly moving through them, he was not one to rush into things. So he continues to stay sitting upon the log, motionless for a few moments. Then, as if nothing had happened, he crossed his legs nonchalantly as the others begin to shuffle away from him in hot pursuit of Yakate and Asako.

"It is never good to rush into things for more often than not it will lead to your ultimate failure in battle." He quietly speaks to himself. The others are moving swiftly now and Ojike has no intentions of following them quite yet. He has plans of his own to enact in their absense. "From this point on, things will be getting rather interesting..." He trails off.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:46 am

Mari would glow suddenly a yellow chakra around her eyes as the smoke came over them after she was knock over. She had heard what the other taller man say as she chuckles. So they are having chuunin exams, are they. Should be interesting too watch, maybe I'll wait to ask my brother my question after watching them. She would glance at Chojiro and nod letting him know it was alright. Then she would proceed too say "No you didn't offend me, which speaking of. You guys have different chuunin exams from us I'm remembering now. Thats pretty cool and less of a risk too you guys."

ooc: Okay, only Cho and Asako is speaking of Mari as far as I can tell. Is no one even noticing the chuunin that was here?
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Was Ojike breaking his perfection streak? What other hidden intentions does he hold? What is his purpose for showing me the scar? The time will tell what a decision dictates, and supposedly heal the battle wounds from life. I disagree. I was not being foolish and with time I have grown to be this person I am now, today. I cringed in anger at that adorning smile upon his face, it once not leaving. It mocked me so. And almost as if timed to be my savior, the Chuunin exams once again started up.

I was thinking of what to do. I needed power, then again I needed not be here. It was a tough decision. Maybe the element of surprise could do me well here. Kaishin, I sensed, was already half worried of me, and now seeking out the scent I so naturally gave to him. His anger I sensed as well, his impatience to pass the test and seek me out. To find and convince me otherwise, wasted efforts. I couldn't know what the others were thinking for I did not know them well enough... nor did they express their inner or outermost emotions to me. Asako-sensei, there's someone whom I hadn't seen since I walked off. Still nonetheless, the heavy burden of my thoughtful decision loomed and hung over my head like a ticking time bomb. It would only give me so much time, it had a limit.

'Oh.. what should I do...? I think I should go with a surprise attack on Yakate. I sense though that Kaishin and Shurui will be there... so why not work with them..? For now I'll stay put here.. it's relaxing and I do not have the chaos or troubles of the worried here, nor of my bothersome peers. But then again, the term power.. I need it, I want my revenge.. I... Mother... what would you have done?'

Those thoughts processed themselves into my head and caught me in the dilemma of what to choose. I sat on a nearby log and listened to them, both sides of the line. Then I sensed someone in the area with me, another presence. Who could it be?
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Ojike lets out a steady flow of air from his lungs as he slows his breathing. The best thing one can do when surrounded by such dense smoke is to remain calm. The others who have taken off seemingly disappear into their surroundings as he continues sitting on my log. He can clearly hear the rustling of someone nearby. The feet tread lightly as the movement stops. He speaks, unsure as to who it is within the smoke which now starts to dissipate slowly into the air above. "I see you have decided to join me, then."

His legs are crossed nonchalantly as he rests upon the log. Little does he realize that the person sits but a few feet from him on his right at the opposite side of the fallen tree. Feeling a bit more at ease with the others gone, he decides to lie down for a moment or two so that he may regain some chakra while he rests.

Without so much as a care he lowers his head to the wooden surface but something stops him - something soft and warm. Perhaps he knew this, or perhaps he was utterly unaware, but either way, he rests his head upon it. At the same time, Ayaka can feel his head rest against her left leg gently as his soft hair brushes up against her hand.

Ojike closes his eyes as he presses his ear against the soft surface. 'Thump thump...thump thump...' He can hear the beat of her heart pulsing through her delicate skin. "You're so warm..." he whispers in a tender tone without knowing who or what he was speaking to.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Shurui

Okamirui Shurui

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Shurui sat and watched as more people had showed to the area. She had grown quiet and distant momentarily. Her eyes rested on Kai who was eager from the exams to start up again. Meimashi was at her foot and Dinishia soot not too far from her, beside the tree. Shu was waiting semi-patiently for the exams to start. She again looked over at the newcomers, absentmindedly. One was another sand genin who was new to the bunch (I'll assume) and a moon kunoichi. A chuunin at that. There was something about her scent that was more like her's and Kai's than the rest. A wolf scent lingered on her. She threw her a faint smile before turning away once more.

"Almost time. Mei-Mei..ready yourself~" Shurui murmured only audible to her wolf companion who was still and waiting patiently as she was.She was bent down sorta sitting down on the ground, playing the ruffle of cloth that was attached to her matching blades. She wanted to fight. The feeling was slowly rising in her as she watched Kai who was acting with the impatience of the exams drawing near. It would as Shu was having another of her private thinking time, but actually wasn't the case this time. Her mind was completely blank. She was letting her headache lift away as she waited and watched everyone.

Minutes went by before Kai demanded the exams to start now. And as he demanded it, it happened. Yaka-sensei threw down a smoke bomb which coated the area in a thick smoke. Yaka had disappeared after he did this and Shurui merely stood up with Mei-Mei behind her now as she walked over to Kai and grinned at him through the smoke taking his hand. "Let's go, Kai!" She said losing the rest of her patience. She wanted to catch Yaka-sensei now before anyone else would join in.

-------
Ooc: Sorry I haven't been posting much e.e; I have been really busy with school and such~ And between that, moving and my mom and her dumb rules I don't have much time on recently but no worries~ I'll still try to post.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:25 am

As deep in though as I was, I did not realize Ojike sitting right there, nor did I notice at first having him lay his head in my lap. His soft hair brushed against my skin, and I cringed and glared down at the boy who just seemed to think I was. I was not warm at all, I was cold, dead and alone. Encased by darkness and just a soul tossed out the window without a second thought, intention or care.

As I wanted to push him off of my lap and into the dirt, a memory flashed in my head again. It was of me killing the man that killed my family. I had used my sword and in no time at all I had made my first murder. And at such a young age. The smell of the blood splattered across the walls made my nose excited and crazy. My eyes, seeing the crimson color surrounding me, all it did was leave this emptiness inside me, this pit fall of sadistic intentions and this craving to see more of this liquid. And the fast way in which I killed him, seeing his agonizing face die before my eyes, and its last seconds of life express their worthlessness through the person's bulging eyes, oh what fun! That was one of my deepest desires, and it drove me mad from the inside of my spirits of evil out. The memory flashed in my head quickly. Different scenes and it made my eyes expressed a second of vulnerability, agony. I cried out in pain for a minute or two before blinking and regaining myself. I panted, getting my strength back wasn't always so easy after these memory flashes. Holding my head I then faced Ojike and spoke. My eyes changed emotion. They expressed innocence and kindness, and of some pain I've seen. The "vulnerable" has emerged.

"Oh why hello there Ojike-san. How are you today?" ^^ I did not move his head and I knew that the real me would be unconscious for a few moments, unaware of what was really going on. That is why when she came back she hadn't a clue of what really happened. Anyway I would regain myself again.. soon..
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Elements : Poison mainly

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:58 am

OOC:...Ryuu, do me a pleasure and post bigger posts? I mean, how does your character look at Asa, does he have any thoughts, isn't he annoyed by her etc. You can add a lot and you're a admin too. v____v I mean, darn it, I've to answer something to a small sentence. And I know you can post more, so, do it!

Asako sighed and looked up to the man.
"I can't stop my students from following you. And knowing the rules of the Sannin, we've to teach our stuff to another shinobi, so that it wouldn't be lost. But, I still have the right who you want and where he or she will train."
Suddenly, smoke appeared and she heard her brother yell that the chuunin exams had begun.

The young sannin shook her head, making the bells ring and grinned. She took one out of her hair and jumped on Ryuu, attatching it to his hip pouch.
"You're gonna help us with those exams if you want one of our genin. The genin only needs to scratch you or get a bell. No playing soft, just don't kill them or make them unable to become a good shinobi later on."
She smiled, patted his shoulder and disappeared, running in direction of Ayaka and Oijke, to play a little around with them and to announce something to the girl...

"Okay everyone, we got a new examiner, Ryuu! He has a bell too. Same rules, same demands with him to become a chuunin!" she yelled while hiding in the smoke of her brother.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Chojiro
Genin
Genin
Hyosuke Chojiro

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:02 pm

The smoke from the smoke screen had just overtaken the place where he and Mari were standing in. "Well I am uncertain if our exams are that different since it is the only way that I know. I would hope that they are just as good as all the other villages tests since are opponents are Sannin and a Kage."

Chojiro's mind was thinking, great the tests are up again and how are they going to find any of the targets. He saw the kage go down and use the smoke grenade but also saw the kages mistake. He passed overhead as he was making his mistake back to the desert area where they entered. Though Chojiro could not see him directly the light passing through the smoke screen casted his shadow down even through the smoke. He knew he could not correctly target the kage by just the shadow but at least he got an idea where he would be. It made sense that he would go back there since it is where he would be at his most powerful since his powers seemed to centralize around sand manipulation. "Well I hope we get to meet again under better circumstances, but the tests wait for no one." Chojiro give a smile and a wave goodbye before he turns on his heels and disappears into the smoke. He heads back in the direction where he last saw Reina, hopefully she is still there and then they can quickly decide the next action.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Ojike nuzzles against her lap gently as he rests his head against her soft lap. He replies as if he hasn't heard her, "I can hear it... Your heart." He can feel the sensation of her gentle gaze, though he is unaware it is her at the moment. The boy's hand slowly raises upward as it presses against her leg as well, gently caressing it as if he were holding it gently.

A smile of serenity comes across his face as his expression changes to that of a sleeping boy who is in the presence of someone dear to him. He moves his head on top of his hand as he nuzzles his cheek against her.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:37 pm

As he spoke those words I felt a certain heat come to my cheeks only slightly in a small portion. I did not know what this feeling in my cheeks or face were... but it made me feel warm? I only continued to sit there on the log and did not dare move his head.

'I can hear it... Your heart.' The words echoed themselves in my mind. I knew that he had a fondness of me, a want to become my friend by the touch of his hand to my leg. I knew that he would only be gentle to me, I was someone he cared for? I noticed though that he covered his imperfections for a reason. I was beginning to see with time that this boy, was somewhat bipolar. A good side and a bad side lurked within him. The good side was naturally his prominent side as it was dominantly. The negative/dark side to him, well it was much hidden away in the scars he has on his body, especially the one he showed me before. Now that had me wondering of his past, but now isn't the time to think or ask about it. Instead, I tried to conjure up a conversation with him as he appeared sleepy.

"Are you tired, Oji-san?" A smile, though small and faint, made its way onto my face and all I could do was gaze down gently at the boy. Why was this war raging inside of me? Why couldn't I break free and gain control back? This "vulnerable" me is stronger than I thought.. hm..
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:53 pm

"Are you tired, Oji-san?" It was with this phrase that Ojike began to think again. "Whose voice is this...? It seems so familiar..." Ojike's head raises, though his eyes do not open. He turns over onto his stomach as he buries his head into her lap.

Her scent peaks his intrest for a moment or two as he breaths in slowly. As he exhales he quietly, almost inaudibly, whispers, "You smell so good." A thought comes to mind as he begins to wake up.

The scent has aroused his consciousness now. His eyes begin to open as his head rises. Noticing this lap which his head rests upon he is startled at first. "Huh?" His mouth opens slightly as he looks upward at Ayaka's face. The boy's face reddens slightly as he sees her gentle expression. "What is this feeling? Why is she like this? When did she get here? His heart rate begins to climb as their eyes lock together. Though the smoke had all but gone, they were alone - or at least, what he could tell.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Ojike was now tossing and turning in my lap after hearing that question so kindly asked. He turned over and takes in my scent from where his head lay. It appeared as though it was familiar to him. He then whispered to me:

'You smell so good..' Barely audible, I still heard it from the closeness being experienced at the moment. His eyes fluttered open and he begins to wake up as he sits up and locks eyes with me. The gaze stays and the gentleness is seen through my eyes for a second more as he begins to blush and his heart beat starts going faster. I wondered what this feeling was that I felt him feeling it too. The physical changes in his face expressed it all. He needn't say a word. What was happening? Why am I becoming so...?

"AH!" I cried out holding my head and breaking the gaze. Within a minute or two I was back to normal and my eyes regained the cold aura they had about them. My attitude returned as well and the normal me was back. That was a hard battle, maybe I should not underestimate her..

'I was careless'... I thought to myself as I winced in pain for a minute but then played it off. There sat before me the boy whom maintained that reddened complexion and a fast heart beat.

"Well..?"
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 am

Ojike is flustered for a moment or two due to her sudden attitude change. "Oh, erm.. Uh... I-I..." He trails off as he lowers his head and takes a deep breath. "I apologize... I didn't realize you were here... I thought everyone had left." He continues looking downward at the log until he can regain his composure.

"I'm almost certain I saw her smile there... It couldn't be, no - it can't be. She would never smile at me. Just then his sadistic thoughts began to stir for only but a brief moment or two. "That's right, Ojike. This girl can't possibly care for anything but herself. Just as you should do. Care not for others and only -" He cuts it off as he shakes his head.

The boy takes one more deep breath as he calms his nerves. Soon after he is able to look at her once again. Upon her face is that usual cold glare of hers. "It was nothing then." He just then realizes that his hand is resting upon her lap, clinging to her outfit. Startled, he raises his hands up into the air. He averts her cold gaze by looking away for a moment or two and with a little embarrassment bows his head once again.

"What is it about this girl that flustered me so? She's not stunningly gorgeous or anything. Nor is she impeccably kind to others." Without warning, an inner voice begins to resound within the deep recesses of his mind. "Now is not the time for this. These exams have started and there is much to prepare." It's the voice from before. No, it's not his sadistic side acting up, but rather it's that voice which speaks to him with encouragement.

Ojike laughs softly and bows to Ayaka. "I apologize for any misunderstandings, Ayaka. This was not intentional." He stands up and attempts to smile once more. "I'm afraid that I must be going. There is much to do and little time to prepare. You probably wouldn't be interested in aiding me in these chuunin exams anyway, so I suppose this is where we part ways."
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:06 am

Upon changing back to normal so did he after he noticed I was. The usual cold glare in my eyes was present, but moreover there was a streak of innocence and pained that I hoped he'd not notice. It now was only slightly burned into the confines of the irises of my eyes, and I wanted it to disappear so as my hate grew for it stronger.

He quickly lost his color and snapped his mind out of a daze and into thought. He quickly and quietly lifted his hands and my cold side was completely back. The uncaring side to me, or was it completely uncaring?

'I can see it in his eyes.. there's something about him that tells me he doesn't hate me.. he only wants to be my friends... what if maybe more? I have a feeling that this boy sort of likes me...' I wondered why. I did not usually care for my body at all. I wasn't drop dead beautiful, or gorgeous. I was not kind beyond my limits, but what I was, smart and clever! And shall we say that on one side of the tracks there is another side to me? It was like we were opposites. Him having constantly to keep his sides in check, so that his bipolar state would not turn on him. Him, having shown every ounce of kindness and a goodness on the outside. Now I see why he covers up his "imperfections" by trying to be "perfect." And on the opposing side of this equation, the scars hide his darkness, and probably a troubled past. We're the same only he shows kindness, I do not know the definition of that word. As slowly I would catch onto that I would look at him in the eyes once more and then look down.

Suddenly he stood up and announced to me that he was going to take part in the Chuunin exams now. I then stayed silent for a moment after, and before he was to jump away I spoke sternly.

"You're right, aid isn't needed for someone like me or you ... for that matter. I see.. it .. I know it.. However, boy, whom are you after? Asako-sensei, that new guy, or Kazekage-sama?" I asked this and thought looking down to the ground. I wondered what was happening with Kaishin and Asako-sensei. I could not deny though, did I really care for this male?

'Kindness to me does not exist, much like love ... it is a useless emotion... Harmful..' My thoughts concluded as I awaited his answer and sat on the log patiently folding my hands.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 am

Ojike smiles once more, his sadistic side begins to stir again. He has not yet fully recovered from his spiritual techniques from earlier. Right now he is more vulnerable to his other persona than at other times. Within moments his pleasant side is suppressed. "And why would I wish to be after anyone, Hmm? Isn't it much easier to do things my own way? Hah! How preposterous. There's no need to search for them. I will make them search for me!"

A cynical grin rushes across his face as he turns away from her. "That fire I made is looking pretty dim right now. I think I'll give it a little more 'kindling.' Don't you agree?" With that Ojike's body jerks suddenly as his hair shifts. Rather than his usually smooth silky hair, it's now more unkempt and messy. His eyes are serious and angry - a far cry from what he usually is.

Suddenly it appears that his body begins to twist and turn as he grasps his ritual staff in hand. Within moments his zen robe is torn on nearby shrubbery, revealing what appears to be hundreds of scars which literally litter his body. He lets out a moan of ecstasy as he throws his torn robe into the fire, revealing that underneath his robe were a pair of combat style shorts, and several senbon which are embedded in his skin. The robes hid these from view. "Ooh, that's right. Haha.. So much better." The senbon seemingly string across his chest diagonally from his left kidney area to his right shoulder.

He grasps a hold of several in his hand as a flame appears around them, causing them to burn a bright red. Without so much as a moment's notice Ojike sends them shooting directly toward Ayaka. The expression of pure delight adorns his face as the senbon rush passed her face and seemingly miss her. From behind she can hear the anguished squeal of an animal. "That's right, feel the pain..."

As Ayaka turns around she can see a wild boar which has been stabbed by the several senbon and effectively pinned against the tree. She can clearly hear as the senbon sear the pigs flesh. The animal screams out in pain as Ojike begins to approach it. "Yes... More.. More! Fill my ears with that delightful sound!" Ojike then reaches for one last senbon and sends it zipping through the air with pin point accuracy. One last anguished grunt is heard from the boar as it's jaw is impaled with the senbon, effectively pinning it's head into the tree trunk.

"That's right, baby! I'm back!" Within the recesses of Ojike's mind, his persona slumbers as it's energy is restored. The voice from within begins to speak once more. However, this voice, instead of resounding within his mind, is projected through his mouth and can be heard as a loud, booming, distorted voice. "Within all hate is anger, within all anger is hurt, within all hurt, is love." Give not into the temptation, Ojike. Arise now, it is not too late!"

With that, Ojike's body twists and distorts as if his body were in an internal struggle with itself. The voice is still heard, that booming, distorted voice - as it growls and moans. Ojike's body thrashes back and forth and then goes limp as he falls backward onto what appears to be the fire he had set earlier before the exams had begun.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:03 am

With the exams finally starting, and the Kazekage finally taking on a more serious roll, Kai began to fill the joy of fighting, rather the need to kill for this exam. He huffed slightly, at the sight as he leaped into the air,and threw a smoke bomb down...though in the wrong spot, of course, but it still did its job in blinding everyone. Good thing for him he and Shadow had a great nose, and Yaka-senpai's scent was not even close to be gone. He looked around through through the cloud of smoke, as if he could see everyone, though there smells did sorta help with that part.

He cared nothing for the others at the moment, the newcomers were of no concern at this moment in time, nor what Aya-chan could be doin right now? Though he did wish for her return more, as he began to focus a bit more, and not lose himself. He was to hyped up about fighting not to worry if she had already left him to gain power, or was she merely setting a trap for the targets of the exam? "Come back out soon...Tsuki!?" He thought to himself as he shook his head looking towards the sky, to clear it of unnecessary thoughts, as Shurui had grabbed his hand, and whispered to him "Let's go, Kai!" With those words broke a wide sadistic like grin across his face. He simply nodded as he held her hand tightly and taking off in the direction to which the Kazekage had ran to. He needed not worry for going after Asaka-sensei or the new guy Ryuu.

While leaving, he did pick up on another familiar scent though? Almost like a wolf like Shadow and Kano? He wasn't all sure of what or who it was, but he'll look into it later, as the joy of fighting was stronger then curiosity at this point. Shadow and Mei-Mei were right on their heals as the ran. Finally clearing a bit of the smoke, coughing a bit, he began to glance around the area, trying to figure out were they could be heading and why? Some spots looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place it yet. The dessert? "Damn...we just might have lost a crucial advantage!!" Whispering lightly to him and Shurui-chan as they ran, trying to catch up.

Last edited by Kaishin Okamirui on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Elements : Poison mainly

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:39 pm

OOC: You people might wanna read the annoucement I made. It's important.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Suddenly I would realize by his sudden cold demeanor that Ojike wasn't Ojike anymore. Was this his dark side? I had wondered what I did to bring it out, if so, I did not want to. That means that either this was unintentional on my part, but intentional on his. And so I watched his display of his evil side take the stage. He seemed to be doing something, his fire was going to explode in a way I knew. In not only his jutsu, but with his darkened anger, much held within him. The hair flipped to reveal the scar once more and suddenly it because messy and out of place.

He then shook out of his robe by a whole process with the shrubbery around us and went down to his combat style clothing. He had senbon in his skin, primarily his arms. He used some of them to do this new technique. The flaming senbon went whizzing past my face and then hit a wild animal. Evidently at the end it was dead from no more screams of pain being released. In my eyes I loved to see the blood and in my ears, I loved to hear the screams, but I had a limit. And this, was just crossing that line and going too far. I didn't say anything other than something cold to him all the while concealing what I was thinking of his acts.

"Ojike..." Then something hit me. "It's a shame you know.. " A smirk came across my face as I started to walk over to the carcass that was the wild boar pinned against the tree. I just stared at it for a while seemingly then to just walk deeper into the forest, the darkened part. I sighed standing against the tree bark.

'Injuring an innocent animal.. well I can't say I didn't like the screams.. oh yes the screams.. and the blood... I think I'm feeling a little sadistic myself.. he's better than me in a way, he harms animals.. but in a way he's worse....I've not the intention to harm animals.... '
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grayscale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grayscale
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: