Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gates Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gates Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gates Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gates Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gates Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gates Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gates Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gates Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gates -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gates -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:30 am

This is the village entrance to the Ketsukigakure - village hidden in the blood. All shinobis who are visiting or entering the village for some reason or another must post here before moving on to any other villages.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:34 am

Mari Satsukari would enter the village gates after a short walk from emma town. She would breath in the village air as she smirks then twirls around with a soft smile appearing on her face. It would seem she was a tricky one to figure out for sure, always a different attitude every time or day. Or any other place or object, she would chuckle out loud as she waited for sakura to enter behind her before opening her mouth. "This is the main entrance to blood village. From here we can go on to the hospital though now my wolf senses are telling me that another is trying to stop this group from coming, I think it is another kage that I have met before."

She would then laugh and twirl around again as she waited for sakura to say anything before she would continue on towards the hospital. As she does so she quickly checks out the paths to the village in case they needed a quick exit. As far as she could tell the closest country to them not to mention there were some mountains in the scenary she would tell that aurora country was close to them anyways so they could leave easily.
Back to top Go down

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 am

'I wonder what's bugging Mari. With all of these wolfing senses sending her nose and other parts of her information her nervous system must be going haywire right now. Hm, I wonder what she is sensing more deeper than I am..'

We approached the village gates and went inside the blood village. We were on our way to the hospital. I needed to get my concentration on and not my panic, for you are to become one with your patient. A healer must always respect the body they are healing as if it were there own. And so I would do so. I closed my eyes for a second and took in a big breath. Exhaling it, I opened my eyes to reveal determination in them. I was ready, now all that was left to do was get to the hospital.

"You sense something? What is trying to inhibit us this time?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 am

"I can sense more that this is a kage who does not trust my friends that came after your kind of people, for I have no knowledge of the type of chakra that came here. I travel a lot as there is medicial ninjas needed all over this new world. We have so few here you see. I can sense a far distance and these ninjas who is trying to leave was offer another place. My kinds of people, were called missing ninja...."' Hisses of growls would escape from the sound of her speaking as she spoke. It was as if her mean side was showing, that she did not like what was going on.
Back to top Go down

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:56 am

The wolf parts of her clearly showed as she hissed and growled at what was going on. Obviously a sign she did not like it. I wondered what this force was. The kind that sought out knowledge from ninjas of the past. People that might want to examine my body and check for ancient knowledge much long ago, ... of course after I'm dead. That was my first suspicion but I wasn't scared or nervous. I nodded to her answer.

"Do we have to fight them? Or do we run?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:02 am

Mari would shake her head as her growling dies down. "We can't afford to fight, I can already feel the weapon maker of my sword, Reikon telling me to hold back. We're to continue to hospital as plan and begin healing or rather training me. Isn't that correct?" She would fall silent after then hoping she will be able to keep this up, it might be hard for her too soon enough. For she notice the one who was watching her, the one who offer to let them use the hospital that is. Was watching her, maybe planning something? She would continue to walk into the village streets on the way to the hospital without speaking again to Sakura on the way there.
Back to top Go down

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:07 am

'Something is troubling her.. I hope she knows she can talk to me about anything.. Never have I seen her take charge like that. Wolf instincts I guess. Sakura! Stop being a coward and just ask her what's wrong you idiot! CHA!'

The inner voice in my head seemed to scream that to me, but I ignored it and kept walking. The silence was thunderous and overbearing. Usually Mari is in a much more cheerful mood even when she has things upon her mind to think about. Now, no, it wasn't just her mind that had to bear the weight of thoughts, it was her shoulders to deal with a potential menace in the equation. Well, to the hospital we go. I obeyed and followed her, all the way seeing her being plagued by these horrendous behaviors.

"Right." Was the only word I spoke before, not speaking anymore, and making our way to the hospital in silence.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Surp walks in through the gate and realizes right away that this is no longer the village he made and left years ago. What had happened to the rest of it? Would he still be greeted as the old Kage of Crater? Somehow, he didn't think being greeted in that way would make for a good conversation. He looks around his eyes revealing their ripple like appearence.

He picks up Maris chakra signiture and begins to follow it. He was here for her and nothing else. Hopefully, he wouldn't run into anymore problems.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 am

Reikon had strolled up to the gates, not really needed to explain why he was here. It was his village afterall. He nodded to the guards, who looked disappointed that it wasn't a stranger they could harass. He passed the gates and headed straight for the office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gates   Village Gates Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gates
Page 1 of 1