Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:18 pm

"I'll pay you back Jonas-kun." Raina smiled and took a seat, and ordered a shrimp ramen from the chef. It was cheap. She sipped her tea and noticed another person in the shop. She stared at him out of the corner of her eye. Then she blinked and watched the chef cook.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki

Shirosaki

Type : Aurora
Elements : Lightning and squirrels....

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Gin licked his lips as the bowl was given to him. "Idatakimasu!" Gin split his chopsticks and bit into the pork but then frowned and layed the chopsticks down. He tilted his head and watched the bowl for a minute then snapped his fingers in satisfaction. Putting his hands into his pockets, he pulled out two large bottles of hot sauce and completely drained them into the bowl. "Now it's perfect!" He paid no attention to the genin who was staring at him, as he was used to having people watch in amazement as he ate his completely destroyed meals.
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

Type : Aurura
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Eiji heard the comment Jonas made. "Don't worry about it. I got it this time." He said with a smile. "But next time it's your treat." He said jokingly. He looked at jonas wolf head shaped wallet in awe. Eiji ordered the pork ramen with no vegetables. He looked at the guy beside him. "Hey, I'm Eiji Oukami." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 pm

[Post Order: Jonas, Raina, Oukami, and Gin]

Jonas arched an eyebrow. "Nah, I'll man up. Its not big deal." He said, talking to both Raina and Eiji. He pulled 300 more ryo out of pocket, and placed it into his wallet along with the rest of the money. He would pay for it when the check comes. He placed the wallet in his back pocket, and ordered Beef ramen. He then watched Eiji introduce himself to the mystery jounin. Wow..He don't play.. He thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Raina almost burst into a fit of laughter at the sudden introduction to the older man but retained herself as the chef set down her ramen. She gave thanks and started slurping.
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:14 am

Eiji waited on the man response as the chef handed him his order. Eiji turned around and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki

Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am

Gin looked at the genin with a questionable look. "Hm? Nice to meet you then...I'm Gintoki...." Gin then went back to eating but held out his hand to shake with the kid. He had heard that he would be assigned as sensei to a group of genin soon, so he figured he should start working on his treatment of kids.
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:12 am

Jonas got his ramen and mouthed the word "Wow'. He sighed, and thanked the man for the ramen. He said grace and then dug into his food.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 am

Raina set down her chopsticks and looked at the Jounin. She nodded her head in a form of bow and smiled. She decided to introduce herself as well,even if she wasn't so keen on meeting strangers, the genin need to learn the names of thei elder ninja. "I-I'm Raina Kanakosa. N-Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Eiji shook the shinobi's hand with a smile on his face. He then turned to Rana as she introduced herself to the new friend.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki

Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Gintoki checked his back to see if someone had put a sign on his back that read, "Please tell me your name." After assuring himself that there wasn't, he sighed and smiled to the girl. "Nice to meet ya Raina! No need to act formal around me, I'm not much older than you guys." Although he didn't seem to notice, his face was extremely red and sweating. The food was spicy enough to melt an entire glacier yet he was completely oblivious to it.
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Jonas slurped up his ramen, deciding not to introduce himself. He doubt that this man would be of importance to him. Yeah, it was rude, but whatever. He swallowed his ramen, and stirred it with his chopstick, still thinking about the fight with Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Raina looked at Jonas and elbowed him. She whispered, "Jonas-kun. Why don't you say your name. Its polite and maybe we'll have to work with him in the future." She smiled and looked back to the man. o.o "Um.. Sir? Your face.."
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Eiji made a confused smirk at Gin's red face. "Um, are you okay?" He said in a chuckling voice.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki

Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Gin looked at them confused and tilted his head, giving them a carefree smile. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" He turned back to his food as his hands began to shake uncontrollably. His clothes were now completely drenched in sweat. "You guys wanna try some of mine or something?"
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Jonas was elbowed and groaned. "No. I sincerely doubt it, Raina-chan." He said, and then finished his ramen. He paid the chef, and left the money for the other two. He leaped off his stool and went outside. He whistled something like a bird call. A red bird flew over to Jonas, and Jonas gave the bird a message. The bird chirped and then flew away. That was a challenge to Kazuki he just sent. He was going to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Raina watched Jonas leave the shop. She frowned and went back to slurping her noodles. The gift of words was not with her and she always ended up making situations worse..

Maybe you should ask him if you could join him, and be more than a side-kick you pathetic girl..

Raina blinked and stared blankly at her bowl of ramen.

". . .Haha.. I think I'm going crazy. . ."

She looked back at the Jounin and froze. "S-Sir! You don't look well!" She stammered worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Eji eyes widened. "NO!" Then he cleared his throat and calmed down. "No thank you." Eiji finished his noodles and looked at Jonas walk out. He looked at Raina. "Is he going to be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki

Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Gin watched the kid pay and leave, making the girl seem a bit saddened. He smiled though as he remembered when he was a genin. A little crush perhaps? As Gin thought about it, steam started to flow out of his nose. Even the chef was getting worried at this point. "Uhh...do you need some water mister?" the chef said to him. Gin shook his head and finished his food with a smile. "Well that was excellent! But I must say, it wasn't spicy enough...you should work on that mister chef!" The chef spat out his water at Gin's comment. Gin looked over to the remaining two genin and smiled. "So who's your sensei?Are you three on the same squad?"
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Jonas stood outside of the ramen stand, staring into the sky. He hoped that the Taijutsu sage had gotten his message. He had to prove to that man that he wasn't weak. Jonas looked at his glove, and channeled lightning chakra to his palm, the lightning sticking strictly to the metal. "Hm."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Raina shook her head. "Jonas and I are a team, but we have no sensei.. " She mumbled as she stared outt the door at Jonas. "Yeah Oukami-kun, he'll be okay." Jonas started playing with his lightning chakra, Raina turned away and finished her tea.
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Eji turned to Gin. "I haven't met my team or Sensei yet." Then he turned to Raina and looked a little worried as he listened to he answer.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki

Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Gin nodded and left them to their buisness while he turned to the old man. "Alright mister chef, gimme a big bottle of sake and some drinking buddies!" The old man nodded and brought out a giant bottle of sake. Gin took a large gulp of it and stood up. "Alright! Imma go live my life now. you kids wanna join me?" he said jokingly. He waved goodbye to them and walked away.

(Short post cuz I'm busy...EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]   Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shushin Fail? [Private; Gin, Eiji, Raina, and Jonas]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2