Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Entrance -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Entrance -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Entrance

Go down 
+3
Takai Uchiha
Neraku Suyu
Haku Shasa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:49 pm

This was where all Ketsuekigakure shinobis enter their humble village of the blood. No one was able to pass thorough any other way except thorough here due to it being strictly guarded from still long ago. There was big stone walls that were the color of a crimson red surrounding the village with two guards always checking id's and such.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Mari would scroll inisde the village gates where she would pause for a sight second, her black cloak swishing amongst as suddenly the guards look frighten at her after they had notice there was someone there. The two boys who follow her inside here was probably wondering exactly how they were going inside. It was actually really easy, because of the Akatsuki group that follow Reikon after Ryuus disappearence had came here and took over the blood village. "Yes it is I, Mari Satsukari coming back to pick some items up that my group left here awhile back." She would state the guards thoroughly as her crimson red eyes look into those of the guards.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

Type : 8-)

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Neraku would follow Mari, then look at the gaurds. "I'm with her." He said, chuckling a little to the gaurds. He started to look around the entrance of the village, slightly amazed on the looks. "This place looks a little... odd, sis. So this is the blood village." He said, chuckling a little to himself. He wasn't sure on what to do now as he had never really entered a village like this.
Back to top Go down
Takai Uchiha

Type : Aurora
Elements : Takai: Katon; Yamazaru: Doton

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Without actually caring, Takai would be following the two into the village, called the Hidden Village in Blood. Of course, he wouldn't give a half-ass remark like the boy in front of him, and would simply ignore the guards. They would know he was with the others, as he beared resemblance to them in just about any way possible. It would be a stroll in the park to retrieve the 'items', seeing how the guards would take no real note of it, thinking of them as plain out stupid people who forgot things. Oh well, the world is full of stupid people, after all; stupid people do stupid things. Really, it's a shame.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Looking back at the other's after finishing the paper work the guards ask her to fill out, she would motion for them to follow her. 'I'll just drop them off at the inn for the moment to get some rest while I go looking for my daughter.' Mari be thinking in her mind as she walk thorough the gates and head off on the village streets as she walks along heading for a familiar inn building that was hopefully still up in this village.
Back to top Go down
Neraku Suyu

Type : 8-)

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Neraku sighed a little as Takai hadn't said anything. Neraku continued to follow Mari, trying to actually ignore Takai right now. he wasn't sure what the laws were in the blood village, but wasn't really all that curious on what they were. He wondered how well Mari knew the village, but kept the question to himself, just incase it would brought up some feeling that she had. He shrugged it off, and continued to follow Mari, while attempting to ignore Takai.
Back to top Go down
Takai Uchiha

Type : Aurora
Elements : Takai: Katon; Yamazaru: Doton

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Continuing to walk, there wasn't much to really say. They were simply walking and such, probably going to wherever the items were kept at. Little did Takai know that his teacher was thinking about dropping him off, so he would just be walking, naive in a certain sense. The other boy would stop talking, so he was probably just trying to act all 'cool', quite a sad attempt at that. It was interesting, learning the geography of the entire Blood Village. Sighing, he could probably get a little bit out of it, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Type : Blood
Elements : Wind

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 am

*A man would appear infront of the three, his face hidden by the hood of his cloak he would look at the three, then continue walking right through the middle of them headed towards the guards.*
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 am

A gust of wind comes from above and parts the mist on the ground. Soon, a dragon, a man, and a girl seem to float softly to the ground. Around them, the ominous dead trees, their branches like claws searching for prey. The earth, wet, almost sticky, with the moisture from the mist. An eery feeling crawls up their spines, as the light of dusk which always seems to plague this place, barely manages to show itself. "The village of Blood." surp takes a step forward and his eyes flash briefly of grey and ripples, then back to gold. "There's no one around. But stay close, demons haunt these lands, and that is not even the most dangerous thing that lurks in the shadows." he looks back and the dragon offers to let her down, while surp starts to move. "My friend might already be inside."
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Type : Sand wanderer {House of Life}
Elements : Suiton

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:08 am

as drago let her towards the ground gently she look about the entrance of the village widening her eyes at the many sights that was provided there for them to look at already. "so already in the village you say? Okay, then lead the way." was all that Tamiko say at the time as she follow the man into the village streets she reckon they were call still from her memory's that she already knew of.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:25 am

"YOOOOOSH! WAIT UP YOU TWO!"

Sasagawa, the Extreme Right, Aurora's Kage TO THE EXTREME, had finally caught the dragon up along with it's passengers. And he finally got a clear look of them.

The man was a rather frowning man, almost looking angry, but since RYohei never bothered with such details, he went on observing his blood red long hair, the golden color of his eyes and the dark blue kimono and gray colored pants (were those white before? And who would want to wear super large pants that looks like a dress? That wasn't manly at all!). The sandals the man wore at his feet were old and needed to be replaced. Ryohei made a mental note to try such sandals out one day.

The girl for her part, was small. She had a strange skin color that Ryohei had never seen before and he immediately deemed her as interesting. She was slim, almost weak looking, her long hair framing her round face and doe like pink eyes. He decided with a vigurous nod that she should join his taijutsu lessons, hmhm, yes for sure.
The thought about the man's sandals was already forgotten for the idea of making her join the box-taijutsu lessons TO THE EXTREME!
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:40 am

Suddenly, surp stops but doesn't turn around to look at their tailer. His pants were indeed old now, as was a lot of things, all indeed needing replaced. He had even thought of starting to wear his old robe, the one designed for when he became sage. But that would have to wait. Kingu had informed him of a follower, it seems it must've been this man behind him, if so, he must be quite skilled in taijutsu. He must be quite fast indeed. "What's your business with us?" Surp asked, still not looking at the man. He didn't know this guy, and Surp knows many, he was ready to protect his group even though he looked completely relaxed, something years of battle had brought about.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:47 am

As Tamiko accidently bump into Surp's leg real fast because she was not expecting him to stop so fast, plus no warning was given as she curiously wonders why they stop until she heard him talking towards someone she did not sense since she had no chakra level that was strong enough for sensing such a thing yet. Looking around curiously as she lays her eyes on someone who was standing behind them, being very entertic and scared her a bit. Tamiko end up hiding behind Surp's leg, or trying to hide behind it the best she could as she peeks out at the new stranger who was a guy and she hated most guys.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 am

Sasagawa Ryohei was a person who didn't understand that people could be suspicious or aware of him. Nor did he understand that his overly energetic reactions and actions could simply scare the pants off some people. He was that simple-minded, really. And filled with undying love for all people he met untill they decided to beat the crap out of his friends and villagers.

The silver lawn haired man was almost jumping up and down in excitment from meeting the manly dragon summoner man and his student. Or was she his daughter?
"My name is Sasagawa Ryohei and I'm the Kage of Aurora TO THE EXTREME!"
He wasn't even out of breath from running those kilometers. In fact, he never felt so fit before. He was all fired up from this talk.
"I'm pleased TO THE EXTREME to meet you, Sir! And I can feel you are strong! Please! Teach me TO THE EXTREME about your manliness!"

Then, he noticed the 'child' that was gripping at the red haired man's leg. His expression softened and he gave her a warm smile.
"Oh, hi there." he greeted her.
And he extended his arm to gave her a pat on the head...
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 am

"Kage is it? Aren't you a bit far from your obligations, and perhaps seeking the assistance of an enemy?" all this was said in an ominous tone, as if he was actually saying he was an enemy. And with that, Surp's hand caught his wrist. But when Ryohei would react to it, whether it be a look or an action, Surp was now sincerely smiling. "Please, she's skiddish around men." with that, he slowly pulls Ryo's hand away. "Now, i'm sorry to rush things, but i have business to attend to within these walls. You're welcome to ta along, and if doing so, explain your presence." he looked back down the street and motioned for Tamiko to start moving again and that he would follow with Draco, and most likely, the kage he didn't know till then.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:35 am

As surp thankfully catches his hand before the man could touch her head she look up towards him with her pink soft color eyes as he told her to continue moving ahead and that he, as well Drago would follow her with this kage if choose to acompany her. "Okay Surpentheon..." She say slowly with a small hesistation. Then Tamiko began to walk along the streets again until Surp tells her to do something again looking at the sights.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:49 am

Ryohei blinked at the girl, surprised.
"I'm harmless, girl! No need to be scared of me TO THE EXTREME!" he called out.
Way to go to be discreet or reassuring. But what else could you expect from the most extreme person of Aurora? He was a loudmouth, a very over energetic person and full of flames of life. And he also lacked a brain with common sense.

The taijutsu user tagged along, walking at Surp's side, his hands behind his head, his back and shoulders relaxed, not noticing the murderous aura of Blood Village's gate or street. He was completely oblivious to all threats that the appearances and people openly gave to eventual visitors.

"Oh! I'm tagging along because you are a strong man TO THE EXTREME! And I want to learn from you TO THE EXTREME! And I went on a morning run this morning and saw your dragon in the mountains and followed it up till here at full speed TO THE EXTREME! And I'm the enemy of no one TO THE EXTREME!"The whole explanation was yelled in a most ferocious and pumped up voice, filled with strength and enthusiasm. If the man and the girl looked correctly at him, they would probably see fire burn in his eyes.
"And what are your names, girl and man?! I'm sure they are great TO THE EXTREME!"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Raising a brow at the man, he took in his bodily expressions. "I see, you wish to train with me? Exactly what do you expect to train, to the extreme?" he wasn't sure about this man at all. He was odd, though he did seem strong. But he has Tamiko to watch over at the moment, and things to tend to, he wasn't about to drop that to tend to some boys desire to train, kage or not.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:22 pm

The man who follow them to this village had choose to continue to tag along with them on the tasks they had to do, well Tamiko was mainly interest in recalling who she was and what she had to do. Which means getting to see what this Sand village was and whether she could recall anything else about it besides the fact that it was supposely where she came from. Keeping silent, Tamiko just continue to walk along as she listens towards the two talk sort of. She didn't mean to really spy on them but she couldn't help it as Tamiko was interest in what type of training they were exactly talking about. 'Hum, I can't let them know thorough I'm interested in it since I'm still unsure of who I am exactly and what type of training I can do.' She thought towards herself as she walk along staring up at the skies that were dark.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:35 pm

The Extreme Right was fired up even more by the man's reply.
"I want to train under you to learn how to become even more manlier and how to summon those EXTREME manly dragons!"He punched the sky and grinned happily.
"You still didn't give me your EXTREME name! I gave you mine, it's polite TO THE EXTREME to give me yours now!"

Then he saw the girl walk a little back.
He liked her, she felt already like a little sister to him. Thus, he slowed down and walked next to her.
"Don't walk behind, girl! Evil people could kidnap you and do evil things TO THE EXTREME to you. Stay with your teacher!"
And on that, he grabbed her and placed her on his shoulders, without waiting for her reply.
"There!" he grinned happily, his smile bright as the sun itself. "You'll have a better view from up there!"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 pm

"Surpentheon, Surpentheon Fanglord." he replied before the man fell back. It was then that the man went to lift her onto his shoulders and Draco was ready to defend her, but he was stopped by a raising of Surp's hand. Draco nodded and watched as she was plopped on Ryo's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Looking towards the man as suddenly he swoop her up in his hands and place her on top of his shoulders she seem tense and a bit nervous as she looks around. It seem that Surp was trying to show something because he did not try to stop the man from lifting her up there.

'Okay, well it seems this man is trying to make things more smooth between us.
It's a bit frightening and I still don't like how he try's to crowd me around, but er...
I guess I could try this.'

She talk things thorough in her mind as thoughts presented themselves one after the other as she stares at the sky seeming to not make a motion to try to get off. After it seem that she would remain on the man's shoulders, Ryohei they would either continue on walking and talking even being possible so Tamiko could try to learn even more information about herself or about these two men.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 pm

"Oooh! That is a very manly name TO THE EXTREME!" replied Ryohei energetically.

He searched with one of his hands for his water bottle and gave it to the girl on his shoulders. She weighted near nothing; he assumed she didn't eat well.
"Here! Drink lots to recover TO THE EXTREME from tiredness!"

Then, he finally looked around him, a slight frown appearing on his face. The streets of Blood were ugly compared that of Aurora. But hey, maybe they liked this bloody style in this region? And maybe it was their epitome of manliness! Should he change Aurora and make it after this village?
He looked around and glared at a man who dared to approach too much to him and Surp, making him back off immediately. After all, Surpentheon had said that the girl wasn't comfortable around men. And he wasn't just a man. He was the manliest man to the EXTREME and thus different.
"What is your name, girl?!" he demanded, giving her another smile. "And you are cute TO THE EXTREME!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Entrance
Page 1 of 1