Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+21
Inuzuka Kiba
Uchiha Sasuke
Hyuuga Hinata
Yakate
XzenIcisia
XzenQutio
Muon Ai
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
ResistanceKnight
Onden
Neo Yurizaki
Uchiha Shunto Pakkun
Raina
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Tsurenai Ryu
Neko Yagyu
Kurieitā
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Haku Shasa
Tsumi
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:48 am

This is the large gate that surrounds the entire village. There are four ways of entry one at the North,South,East and West. The only ways in are through one of the gates or to destroy the gate.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:30 pm

As his clone sat in the ramen shop with a young ninja, the real tsumi alked out of the village gates. "Ill be back later." He spoke simply to the guards
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:16 pm

XzenRika would step in, the guards immediately recognizing her as the kage's sister would bow to her and she spoke to them. "Please, don't tell my brother that I am leaving the village if he is away. I will leave a note and my headband for him in his office. Thank you, I am sure you will understand." Those were the words she spoke to the guard and she headed off to the direction of the kage office leaving the entrance behind in a misty shadow.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:29 pm

She would quickly come in the direction of the village, not stopping anywhere. She had the same back pack on, with the same rip clothes on herself. She would look around at the guards telling them to keep their mouthes shut. Rika would still leave the same misty shadow as she would walk out of the village and back on her journey. She was now headed towards where the current xzenos reside. She was in the search for some way to become stronger and much more.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Emanyeru slid to a stop at the village gate as he smiled and hunched over to catch his breath like a normal civilian boy. The guards smiled at him and allowed him access to the village after checking his faked papers. He grinned as he stepped into the village, knowing that now that he was inside there was no stopping his plan. He quickly sprinted in the direction of the Kage Tower leaving the gates and the clueless gate guards behind.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:59 am

He had decided to leave anyway, knowing full well he might get in trouble for leaving without permission since he was only genin, he needed to find this person though. Asako Hyosuke he thought. I will find you...He sprinted out of the gates, flying past the guards to avoid a conversation or any questions and headed toward Sunagakure. Hopefully he would find who he was looking for there.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

Type : Sand

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Yukina stopped at the gates, the look on her face told the guards not to speak to her, and seeing her headbandless told them well enough. She smiled sweetly to one, and draped a cloak tightly around her shoulders. She tied down her long hair and blew a kiss to the village she had loved so dearly. "Bye, sweet Ash." She spoke, the words falling from her lips like ice. And then, she was gone, running as fast as her legs would take her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nekoyagyu
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Tsumi walked up to the gates. "It feels weird to be home.." he whispered to himself. "You go talk to your friends and i am going to order your weapons and take care of something okay?" he said
Back to top Go down
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

Type : Ash

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Ryu nods and runs off, looking for his friends. to tell them he will be gone for a while. Ryu8 stops when he sees his broke down house he stays in. He walked into the house and looked around. He saw some extra weapons he could use and grabbed them. As he turned around to leave out he stopped to turn and see the picture of his parents. Ryu picked it up and smiled. he put the picture in his bag and ran out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Tsumi nodded as he walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:33 am

Maru entered the gate as he waited a bit looking about. He takes out a mission paper. "Hmmm this must be the place. Ex-leaf village now the ash? Whatever..."Maru walks in.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Rika would walk into the village gates quickly looking around, she didn't see her brother anywhere near the village gates. So she guesses it was time to move on towards finding him somewhere else. She would set off walking in a random direction not knowing where it would take her, in the line of evil or goodness a figure in a black robe seem to set on the village gates watching her as she searches for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Tsumi walked up to the gates. "Hmmm..." he whispered to himself as he continued walking until he noticed someone, "wait sister...is that you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Rika would suddenly stop hearing a voice that was familiar to her, but she wasn't sure it was him so to be safe she would hide a kunai in her gi sleeve as she turns around to face the person. She stare at him for awhile because she had a bit of a growth while she been away, more tanner and as well she was wearing different outfits. She let out a soft smile but not giving up her stern eyes she mutter out "Brother is that really you?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Tsumi laughed, "has it really been that long, that you don't even remember your own brother? and besides that what are you doing back in ash? haven't you heard the village isn't mine anymore. SO if your seen you will most likely be treated like any other outlaw." He told his sister.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 pm

If her brother was looking closely to her face he would most likely see a wolf type face which was gain from her biuuji inside her. Rika softly smiles saying "The guards let me in like normally. I'm apart of aurora village now, my sensei allow me to come with her permission granted on a mission to find you brother. That's why I am back in Ash village." She look at him with her green eyes staring at him in the direct eyes. Rika wonder why he was in ash village himself so she would mutter out "So why are you in ash village brother if your not kage here anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Tsumi nodded, "I was here to do a mission....but my target disappeared, so instead i picked up a student thats going to be traveling the world....and i have one more person i need to meet before i leave the Fire country.." he said
Back to top Go down
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

Type : Ash

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Ryu walked up to the two and looked at Tsumi and the girl. Ryu bowed to the girl, thinking she was someone of importance. "It is nice to meet you. My name is Tsurenai Ryu."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:51 pm

She look at the boy that walked up to them while listening to tsumi. She giggle at the bowing and wave it off. "Forgive me brother but I have heard rumors of you joining the veroshi clan, was that true?" Then she turn to the boy smiling softly at him saying "Hello my name is Rika, former member of the xzenos before they were disband. I'm a sister of Tsumi Veroshi if that is his name still."
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:28 pm

All of a sudden in the near distance, you can see a shinobi sprinting almost out of breath towards the gate. I continued to run as I spotted Rika, and well Tsumi, finally meeting my brother. As well as my childhood friend, Ryu. This was great, I was going to see my sister off, and always protect her no matter what.

Holding the paper note I received in the air as I ran and waving it, I called out, now really close to finally arriving at the gate.

"Hey, Rika-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Rika would suddenly turn and twist to her left hearing voices call. That was definitely her sister arriving at the village gates, it look as she received her note and it made her glad. She smile widely waving back watching her arrive. She turn glancing at Tsumi, it would be the first time he met his sister, her twin sister. Rika was glad that she was here.
Back to top Go down

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:31 pm

I reached the gate and smiled wide, panting, but quickly regaining my breath. I folded the note and put it away inside my pocket for safe keeping. I did not want to lose something that I was about to let go. And so I smiled to see Rika there, and started to talk with her, as well as see her off. Tell her some things before she went.

"Rika-chan, did ya miss me? I got your note, sis. And now what kind of a sister would I be if I didn't see you off right?" I winked, and chuckled, hoping to get a smile or a laugh out of her.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Rika would smile at her sister as she talk to me. It was great to be able to call her sister again since they were not around their sensei. She nodded as she open her mouth "It's great to see you again sister. You have accomplished your dreams as expected of you, so much more than me. You shown the true light of our family, though it is not technially the path most of us have taken." She said all this to her sister then fallen silently. She wonder where father was, he hasn't seen her in awhile either.
Back to top Go down

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:43 pm

I looked at Rika, and nodded as I realized what she said to me what true. I was the light element as she was the dark. She had such deep emotions, and both of us were growing up and fast I might add. It was my turn to say something deep. First, I bowed, and thanked her, and then I spoke.

"Thank you for saying such kind and sweet things Rika-chan. I have progressed far, and well even though it may seem like I have accomplished my dreams, I have still have many more goals left to go. So don't you worry bout me, I will keep working hard till the ends of time meet and there can be no more left for me." I paused and thought a moment, what can I say of darkness? Oh yes, now I remember.

"My light means nothing without your dark. Rika, you and I, we're twins, and without the other, we feel incomplete, like something is missing. And even though we can be apart, it can't be for long. The light and the dark go together. Just as you have day and night. One cannot be without the other, for too long. And just as you say I have shone my light upon our family, you will shine yours too through that heavy darkness. I have nothing but complete faith in you, no doubts. And I know you will accomplish so much more than I.." I looked her right in the eyes, and kissed her cheek goodbye before backing off, and smiling, of course hiding my saddening emotion well. Even though we WOULD see each other again, I couldn't help but feel like this was goodbye forever. It wasn't.. but it was meaningful. She could sense deep down I was struggling to hold back emotion, and on the outer surface as the sun was setting, I nodded telling her one last thing.

"Oh and Rika, you be careful out there okay? I want you to be safe, and not get injured. Because I will be there in an instant. I feel what you feel, remember? And if someone dares to hurt my sister, than, I will not hesitate to rip them apart. And never forget what happens when our hands meet... The weather changes..and the heavens send down the guardian for us, the twins of light and dark.." I bowed once more and then would back up a little as I started to wave goodbye and watch them protectively going to leave.

'Goodbye Rika, for now. See you soon, my sister..'
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 am

"Tell Sensei I shall return to aurora village one day. You do know your allow to come with us though." Rika says to Sora then blinks lookiing down remembering she haven't told the true reason of why she hunted down her brother. Then she look up at Sora. "Oh sora, this is Tsumi. Our older brother." Then she sigh knowing it was soon time to travel out with her big brother again. It would be awhile she reckon before she saw her sister again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next