Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Question Generator Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Question Generator Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Question Generator Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Question Generator Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Question Generator Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Question Generator -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Question Generator -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Question Generator

Go down 
+10
Kazuki Hatoba
Yakate
XzenMizutra
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Shunsuke Uchiha
XzenRensuca Kanji
Hiroshi Renshe
XzenQutio
Ryuku
XzenIcisia
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:32 am

http://mct421.deviantart.com/art/Question-Meme-Generator-69266481

1. Have you ever had lunch together with Ryuku? ~ I don't think so.. o.o

2. What song could be Zahur's theme song? ~ Ummm...I would have to say... Dx I don't know!

3. What if you found out that Masurao was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Aloide? ~ OMG I KNEW IT! 0.o

4. How would Domi insult Ryuku? ~ Saying something about the TNR mods lol

5. Eman is actually Ryuku in disguise, you know. ~ =o he never told me!

6. If you could do anything with Mike, what would it be? ~ We would go to Disney World! =3

7. What musical instrument would Katsumi most likely play? ~ uhhh guitar?

8. Will Aloide eat those green eggs and ham? ~ Yes, he would. And then he'd say "Fruit."

9. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Reikon and Masurao, and why? ~ We wouldn't know. They'd be fighting for the superhero and we'd all end up dead XD

10. What would Kenshin not be caught dead in? ~ Girly lingerie xD
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:50 am

1. If Icisia were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? ...I dunno.

2. What if you found out that Eman was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Josh? Can't say I didn't see it comin'

3. Is Akane your best friend? o.o; Kinda?

4. Describe Kiiro in one word. Disturbing.

5. If Kat were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? Kate Higgins

6. Does Aloide make you hot? What?!

7. Will Ryuku eat those green eggs and ham? He better >>

8. Does Sakura have any pets? Beats the hell outta me.

9. What musical instrument would Domeh most likely play? Guitar? o.o;;

10. Is Josh your best friend? Yesh.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku

Ryuku

Type : Around....

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:09 pm

1. Domi got turned into an animal! What animal is it? A ferret.

2. What musical instrument would Eman most likely play? sax

3. Oh no, kitsumi got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back? reach for the sky?...

4. Would you love to read akane's very personal diary? Sure, i got free time.

5. Does aloide make you hot? I hope not.

6. Have you dreamt of Ryuku before? Definitely...

7. raki and ryuku are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife? Me, definitely.

8. What is or would be a good nickname for kitsumi? im not good with nicknames.

9. What if you found out that sakura was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Domi? I would be disappointed with dom.

10. How would xzen insult Domi? By calling him a froob...

Second time..

1. What do you think about Ryuku? Don't know him.

2. Raki suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that? She must have read my pink diary o.x

3. Is xzen your best friend? Not really...i just met him yesterday.

4. How would Sasuke insult Aloide? No idea..

5. Ryuku and Sakura are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife? Again...me

6. Who's Raki dating? i have no idea, she may know my secrets, but i don't know hers.

7. What do you think of Domi? cool guy, perv.

8. What was your first impression of Domi? Is this guy feeling alright? xD

9. What would you do if Akane confessed love to you? no idea

10. Xzen and Eman are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife? xzen xD
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:36 pm

1. Would you love to read Icisia's very personal diary? Yus o.o'

2. Would you marry Domi? WTF!?! XD LMFAO!!!!

3. What was your first impression of Eman? Strange..O.o ish

4. Who's Ryuku dating? How teh hell should i know? Dx

5. Who does Aloide like? Anything wearing a mini skirt XD LMAO!!

6. What would you do if Mike and Domi were going out? THAT IS SO WRONG!! Dx

7. Do you miss Matt? o.o uh..sure lol he vanished Dx

8. Would you open a mystery gift Zahur just gave you, without much hesitation? HELL NO! O.O it would explode or worse!!!

9. Masurao just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what? Lol..

10. Do you think Surpent is a virgin? Oh shit XD idk lol

O___o dont get mad at me on any of these answers XD
Back to top Go down

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:44 pm

These are too funny xD
Back to top Go down

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:00 pm

1. Who's Jaymeh dating? How the fargle would I know?

2. What musical instrument would Eman most likely play? >_<

3. How do your and Samara's talents add up? I dunno

4. What's Akane's opinion on cheese? I'll get back to you on that

5. What would you do if Marcus and Samara were going out? GO SAMI!

6. What is one thing Katie isn't exactly made for? ..o.o; Pie?

7. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Domi and Eman, and why? Domi, cuz he listens to me sometimes.

8. Who does Josh like? Some 8th grader

9. How did you meet Sakura? I went to the club and She gave me a blo-o.o NEXT QUESTION~!! (Just Kidding Sakura. ^^)

10. Would you open a mystery gift Joe just gave you, without much hesitation? No, cuz he'd most likely jump out and rape me.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

Type : Hopefully away from you

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 am

1. Have you dreamt of Jaime before? Maybe.
2. What's your fondest memory of Eman? Something or other.
3. Describe Chris in five words. Odd, something, something, something, something.
4. Describe Ally~ in one word. Fabulous~
5. What is or would be a good nickname for Ryu? Kuku...?
6. What would you do if Katelyn and Chris were going out? Beat the shit out of Chris and take Katie for myself.
7. Do you miss Mike? Nuh.
8. Will Kevin eat those green eggs and ham? Of course he will. He needs a nice bit of fruit too though...I guess.
9. Hot Lyly on Katelyn action - Yes/No? Nuh. I'm not sharing Lyly.
10. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Danny or Chris? Danny. He kicks ass. I love that kid. No homo.

1. Do you love Jaime? Yuh! =o
2. Do you do anything special with Lydie? Oh, you know.
3. Do you trust Chris? Little bit.
4. If Kevin played in a movie, what kind of character would they play? The gay one...?
5. If Tony were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? Haven't seen him before.
6. Katelyn is actually Mike in disguise, you know. Killin' myself tonight.
7. What's your fondest memory of Beth? Stuff...?
8. Mike and Lydie are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife? Lydie...even though they don't know each other.
9. Danny and Kevin are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife? Kevin, obviously.
10. Travis suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that? He knows most of my secrets anyway, and the ones he doesn't know already aren't all that bad, so meh.

1. Who is Jaime's best friend? Domi! =o
2. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Lydie or Chris? Lydie, obviously. Make-out sessions while wearing handcuffs are amazing.
3. If Chris were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? Someone...?
4. What is Tony's favorite TV show or movie? No clue.
5. What would Danny not be caught dead in? A guy.
6. What would you do if you hadn't met Katelyn? I...have no idea.
7. Domi just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what? I dunno. I'm dead.
8. Would you marry Kevin? Hell no.
9. Do you think Beth is a virgin? Of course.
10. If Travis and Jaime were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen? Jaime would probably come out of that room pregnant. Travis is one sneaky bastard.

Yea, I did it three times.
Back to top Go down
XzenRensuca Kanji

XzenRensuca Kanji

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:55 am

1. Describe Mokoto in five words. Bestest person ish my friend

2. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Icisia or Qutio? o.o ummm I ish would escape leaving them both in handcuffs ^^

3. What's your fondest memory of Rensuca? o.o ummm, pass?

4. What would you do without Reikon? I woulds not be ables to be ebil

5. In a race between you, Vashy and Reikon, who would win? Reikon o.o

6. Does Qutio make you hot? yes ^^ she ish makes me hot chocolate

7. What do you think about Eman? Eman ish Emans o.o

8. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Mokoto and Raina, and why? boths! they ish twin sidekicks o.o

9. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Aloide or Mokoto? umm mokoto o.o

10. What would Raina not be caught dead in? hmm o.o ummm why would she ish be dead?
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha

Shunsuke Uchiha

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:12 am

1. Would you love to read Konan's very personal diary? Yea, I am curious haha
2. What do you think about Pein? Two words - Original Gangster
3. What would Hayataro not be caught dead in? in a mini-cooper ._.?
4. If Mikeh and Kai teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish? Gay Sex XDDD lol no, they would accomplish great teamwork I guess.
5. What would you do if you hadn't met Suigetsu? LOL I would never have awesome jutsus and awesome characters and a partner in chaos D:
6. Who does Eman like? A Hot Latina chick x3
7. What do you think about Aloide? A cool and nice dude with an anti-social attitude but he's alright with me xD
8. Would you marry Matt? Who is the fag creator of this generator...no I wouldn't e.e
9. Kai is actually Suigetsu in disguise, you know. Rofl Never!!!
10. Who is Nieko/Sasuke's best friend? He has lots of best friends.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 pm

rofl XD
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

1. Would you marry Zemaxale? O_o lemme spell that one out. N-O.

2. Would you love to read Raigu's very personal diary? He has a diary? LOL

3. Do you do anything special with Mikeh? Ehh.. no. xD

4. If Maru and Emanyeru teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish? World Domination 0_O

5. In a race between you, Emanyeru and Raina, who would win? Pshhh I have that one in the bag Wink I go out for tons of sports.

6. What's Qutio's opinion on cheese? She loves it?

7. Who does Masurao like? Qutio ;]

8. Is Raina your best friend? Of course!!!!!

9. If Kokite were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? Everyone knows it'd be Brad Pitt XD rofl jk

10. Domi suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that? o.o I will hunt you down.
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:31 pm

1. Who does Ashley(RL) like? - No one that I know of.
2. How did you meet Brian(RL)? - We were on a broadway trip with our school and we randomly started talking on the bus. We have been best friends ever since.
3. Would you open a mystery gift Mokoto(Rachel) just gave you, without much hesitation? - Of course, what would she do to me? I think I trust her with enough that she wouldn't do anything, if anything she would surprise me.
4. Have you dreamt of Eman before? - Uh... nope.
5. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Aloide(Kevin) or Eman? - I think I'd much rather get stuck in handcuffs with Aloide then Eman. Who knows what he might do to get world domination? o.o''
6. Do you trust Rory(RL)? - Well yes, but to a certain extent.
7. What song could be XzenIcisia's theme song? - I really don't know. But something that says I'm strong and ready to fight yet, I'm friendly and approachable. Hm... since I really know only a lot of rock songs, I think maybe.. Eye of the Tiger? xD
8. Do you trust XzenRensuca Kanji? - Well yes, again to a certain extent.
9. Who is Hiroshi Renshe's best friend? - I wouldn't know that... but hm.. I hope it's me. xD
10. How would Despina insult XzenIcisia? - I don't know Despina well enough to say so. But probably something like meanie. Razz

1. Have you ever had lunch together with Mitsuki ? - Of course, in fact I just did a little while ago.
2. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Mokoto and Surpentheon, and why? - Hehe lol. Razz I think Mokoto would be the sidekick since she can be a good backup. And Surp would be the hero since he has brains and brawns first and foremost. xD
3. Who's Eman dating? - Oh geez, I don't know. But I'd have to say Tenshi from Sannin. I have no clue though.
4. What's Pein's opinion on cheese? - I don't know... he loves it?
5. Can Hiroshi be bad influence? - Nah I don't think so. He's all about the fun.
6. Describe Rensuca in five words. - Fun, Kind, Gentle, Good, Friend
7. What was your first impression of Kana? - Hm, funny lil spaz. xD But also my friend.
8. Describe Akane in one word. - Strong.
9. Kina got turned into an animal! What animal is it? - Hm, I'd say a dog. She's loyal and determined, yet free.
10. Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, Surpentheon and Rensuca! How will it go?- Awesome are you kidding? I love these two like their my brothers!

1. What would Mokoto not be caught dead in? - I really don't know. Maybe a skirt of some sort.
2. What's Surpentheon to you? - A really great friend to have. Loyal trusting and protecting.
3. In a race between you, Eman and Rensuca , who would win? - I dunno really, but I'm betting me hehe!
4. If Icisia played in a movie, what kind of character would they play? - I think the protagonist. Smart and strategical, yet strong and determined.
5. Who's Rensuca dating? - Me no no.
6. Ever slept in the same room with Kina? - No I do not know her in real life.
7. What's your fondest memory of Dragonia? - Hm, I'd have to say training together.
8. If Mitsuki were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? - I think no one. But if I have to pick, Joan Jett.
9. Have you ever been in Mikeh's house? - Noperz. He lives in Connecticut.
10. Who is Pein's best friend? - I really... have no clue. Eman?

1. What's Eman to you? - A loving and caring father in RP. And, in RL my good friend.
2. In a race between you, Rensuca and Sakura, who would win? - Oh no question, me!
3. If Konan and Eman were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen? - A lot of things. World domination would take place from that small room xD.
4. Describe Mokoto in five words. - Cute, Awesome, Mine, Friend, Spaz Razz
5. Quito just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what? - Clear! -tries to bring her back- LIVE LIVE!!!
6. What would you do if Pein confessed love to you? - Aw thats sweet but I can't, and I wouldn't.
7. What's Tenshi to you? - A best friend, who is always there when I need her. Who cares for me as I do her.
8. What is or would be a good nickname for Sakura? - Hotwheels! xD JK JK. Hm, Saku-chan. :3
9. Ever slept in the same room with Obito ? Nope, but I intend to soon. He's my brother.
10. If Aloide and Mokoto were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen? - Um, a fight? I don't wanna know.

1. What musical instrument would Konan most likely play? - Oh I don't know, a flute or piano? Guitar?
2. What was your first impression of Pein? - Gangsta! x3
3. Describe Aloide in one word. - Silly.
4. What would you do if Eman confessed love to you? - D-Daddy?? O.O
5. How would Kai insult Komi? - Butthead. x.x (I'm at a loss here...)
6. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Obito and Eman, and why? - Eman is the hero for he is unafraid of danger, whereas Obito needs someone by his side.
7. If Mokoto and Kai teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish? - Well, I think ultimate silliness. And, lots and lots of cookies. lol.
8. Would you open a mystery gift Surpentheon just gave you, without much hesitation? - Without any hesitation, I know it'd be something nice. And not to hurt me.
9. What is Dragonia's favorite TV show or movie? - I wouldn't know, ask Surp. -poke-
10. Can Komi be bad influence? - Noperz! Razz
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Wow Sei. I like your answers! ^______^ lol
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Type : Crater
Elements : Water

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:27 am

1. Oh no, Tsumi got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?
omfg, I'm gonna kill you all o.o your families too
2. How did you meet Alli?
We met somewhere... and that somewhere is online... and that online is a website.. and that website is here in DoS
3. What is Laria's favorite TV show or movie?
Heck, I dunno O.o Ask her
4. Have you ever had lunch together with Eman?
Hell no, I don't even know him in real life o.o
5. What is one thing Tanyachi isn't exactly made for?
Perviness... definitely... *nods*
6. What do you think about Youji?
He is... an interesting guy o.o
7. Have you ever had lunch together with ResistanceKnight?
Again, hell no. Do you ever listen? Dx
8. Do you do anything special with Aloide?
No, but he groped me a lot O.o in RP though if he groped me IRL, I would freak o.o
9. Have you ever been in Sorrow's house?
Again, no O.o but that would be awesome
10. Chaotic just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
He got vaporized? O.O Wait, did he? O.o
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 am

1. Is Tsumi your best friend?
Hell no. xD

2. Do you do anything special with Eman?
... It's a secret. o-o

3. What's Youji to you?
Fluffy. o-o

4. What would you do if Hane confessed love to you?
I would... take an oath of retardedness. o-o

5. What was your first impression of Naley?
Smexyhawt. o-o

6. Describe Kaoru in five words.
Perverted, awesome, smexy, hawt, and o.o nice =D

7. What if you found out that Aloide was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Hane?
I wouldn't be surprised. o-o

8. What's Sorrow to you?
Awesome bodyguard ftw~

9. Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, Hatsu and Aloide! How will it go?
Hatsu shall be groped. o-o

10. What is one thing Alli isn't exactly made for?
Being Jack the Ripper. o-o
Back to top Go down

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:13 pm

1. Who is Laria's best friend?

ME of course! Or I'd like to think that it is.

2. Have you ever had lunch together with Tsurenai?

No, but maybe sometime in the future we will. That would be great. ^^

3. What advice would you give to Icisia?

Hm, I wouldn't really give her advice unless she asked for it. But, I'd have to say, turn up the AC in the Aurora village. xD

4. What's your fondest memory of Kazuki?

Well that is a tough one. So many we have shared. It would have to be between training, and as a friend, personally helping him with his troubles.. to his gifts to me, like a ferris wheel, and being there to be my comfort. ^^

5. Who is Rika's best friend?

Well I have no clue, but I am hoping it might be me, or Kazuki.

6. What would be a good nickname for Surpentheon?

I'd say Surp, since that's what I call him most of the time.

7. Eman and Icisia are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife?

Well Icisia since she is a girl, though under no circumstances could I see that happening.

8. What would be a good nickname for Allison Afterlife?

Hm, well I call her Alli, Alli-chan, sometimes Allichu. Smile

9. What song could be Yakate's theme song?

Well I'm not sure of this one, but it'd have to be something friendly and bouncy, yet still badass and tough.

10. Is Maru your best friend?

Well he is a good friend of mine, per say, but he isn't quite my best friend.

Lol I felt like I was in an interview~
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm

-.- out of all of this I had one question about me >.<
Back to top Go down

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Want me to do it again Kazuki? :/
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 pm

1. Is akane your best friend? Hell ya I love her to death!!! Even more then a friend though Wink

2. What musical instrument would temari most likely play? Guitar Rock on >.<

3. Who's Eman dating? Eman is a pimp so several people O.O

4. What would Aloide not be caught dead in? Footy pajamas with chibi Kazuki's all over (I know you have one >.<)

5. If Sora were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? A famous writer or singer ^^

6. Is Rika your best friend?Hell ya!!

7. Do you love Yaka? Like a brother o.o

8. Ever slept in the same room with Asako? NYUUU

9. What's your fondest memory of Tsumi? There is a bomb in mah bomb shelter!!! >.< (Inside joke)

10. What do you think of Surp? He is like the older brother i never had ^^
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm

1) Does Icisia have any pets? She's got horses don't she? o.o

2) Do you think Eman is a virgin? I dun't think so..

3) What would you do without Allison? Never eat another cookie ever! Q_Q

4) Qutio and Ryu are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife? ...Qutio.. cuz she's a girl? o.o

5) Who's Mikeh dating? I dun't know.

6) What would you do if Sora and Eman were going out? I'd cry a little....

7) Will Ryu eat those green eggs and ham? Heck yeah. I've seen him do it!

8.) Do you think Maru is a virgin? What's with this question?!?!

9) What do you think of Kazuki? He's one of my best friends and a great warrior! ^^

10) Describe Neo in one word. Pwnage~
Back to top Go down

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:23 pm

1. Who does Kazuki like?

Akane most definitely!

2. Do you trust Ryu?

Yes! Of course I do. We're good buds.

3. Oh no! Laria got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?

"Um, thank you for bringing her back. You ain't taking her again.." -GLARE- xD

4. What advice would you give Eman?

I would tell him: You need to calm down little boy. xD

5. What was your first impression of Icisia?

She and I are gonna be good friends, and she's a fun and nice person.

6. What was your first impression of Youji?

I knew that he was a kind person but also very mysterious.

7. Who does Yakate like?

I don't know truly. Razz

8. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with Hiroshi or Kazuki?

Tough question, I mean I wouldn't mind being stuck in handcuffs with either one of them. And then there's the fact of I don't wanna be caught in handcuffs at all. I think Kazuki a little more though.

9. Have you ever been in Surpentheon's house?

Well, no but we made a promise to someday meet in real life.

10. Hot Saito on Eman action? - Yes/No?

NO!!! DEFINITELY NOT! Saito is not like that, and I doubt that Eman would ever go for him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:28 pm

1. What do you think of Laria? Laria is a kind friend and is always there when I need help. She has patched me up whenever I screwed myself up and I thank her so much for that.

2. Can Akane be bad influence? Nah she is just mah wifeh. I lovels her with all my heart =^.^=

3. Asako and Nen are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife?I dont know Asa is a girl but Nen is pretty feminine.

4. What would Surp not be caught dead in? Anything that messes with his Surp-ness

5. Who is Eman's best friend? MIKEH!!

6. Do you do anything special with Yaka? Nothing really just save the world XD

7. Nen just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what? I would go on a massive killing rampage.

8. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Rika and Yaka, and why? Yaka is a superhero, but I would love to have Rika as a sidekick.

9. What is one thing Sora isn't exactly made for? Erm... killing people and doing bad things o.o

10. What do you think of Temari? She is a close friend of mine and I know that she would be there for me if i needed her ^^
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 pm

1. What's Akane's opinion on cheese? Hehe it might not be her favorite food but I know what is lol Wink

2. What is one thing Akane isn't exactly made for? Being withought me.

3. If Akane played in a movie, what kind of character would they play? A super sexy seductive assasin.

4. In a race between you, Aka-chan and Akane, who would win? Akane would tackle me o.o

5. What advice would you give akane? Hehe I will always be here and love you till the day that I die. Whether it's as Kazu or Richard.

6. Who would win in a duel, akane or Akane? And what kind of duel would they pick, anyway? O.O Akane, also it would most likely be a duel to the death over who gets meh o.o

7. Name something you have in common with akane? We are both in love ^^ with each other Wink

8. Describe akane in one word. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Where did you meet Akane Hana? Well one day I was walking wondering what I should do with my hopless life. Then a light shined down from heaven as Jesus spoke to me. He said "Richard you have been faithful to me and papa so as a reward we will provide you a partner who will love you forever." As he said that decended from heaven was a beautiful angel sleeping as she fell into my arms. The first words she said to me as she looked into my eyes were.... "I love you Richard"
10. If Akane Shikimori played in a movie, what kind of character would they play? Mah super smexy wife or secratary. She would of course kick ass but she would still be mah little babeh ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 pm

1. Do you do anything special with Kazuki?

we talk on the phone sometimes o.o

2. Rika got turned into an animal! What animal is it?

hmmmm....a rabid squirrel o.o

3. What is or would be a good nickname for Icisia?

Ici o.o

4. Will Eman eat those green eggs and ham?

lol idfk maby

5. What is one thing Rk isn't exactly made for?

Rapeing people o.o

6. What's Maru to you?

A friend and a mentor

7. What song could be Yakate's theme song?

how the hell would i know?

8. What would you do if Sora confessed love to you?

ummmm id prob be a little weirded out o.o the whole sibling lov thing has always reaked me out o.o

9. Have you ever had lunch together with joey?

no o.o but i would love to!

10. Who would win in a duel, Aloide or joey? And what kind of duel would they pick, anyway?

lol hmmmm......it would depend on the dual, Aloide would win if it was "who could make a girl slap you the most" but Joey would win in a "first one to get tsumi on the phone"
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Type : Ash

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:36 am

1. Who's Yakate dating?

i don't know.....but i would like to know...

2. Do you do anything special with Seion?

Nope o.o;

3. Ever slept in the same room with Yuki?

No, but if i did someone will yell incest

4. What is Eman's favorite TV show or movie?

I think it's Powerpuff Girls

5. What's Sora's opinion on cheese?

It's cheesy

6. In a race between you, Asako and Yakate, who would win?

Kate-chan......cause me and Asa will be to lazy to run

7. Who would win in a duel, Tsumi or Laria? And what kind of duel would they pick, anyway?

I don't know what kind of duel but Laria will own Tsumi

8. Have you ever been in Kazu's house?

No i never went in a dojo

9. What would you do if Laria confessed love to you?

I will run for my life because then i think i will die

10. What if you found out that Alli was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Tsumi?

I will shoot tsumi in the head and help Alli take over the world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question Generator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Generator   Question Generator Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Question Generator
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next