Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Enjoying the times -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Enjoying the times -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Enjoying the times

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Ochita was wandering around the manor thinking, it had been several months since he met Raina Kanakosa and had some how fallen for her. The two have been living happily together for quiet some time and now thank Hakai there was going to be a baby added to there family, and if he and Raina were correct, which they often where when it came to medical stuff the baby would be a girl.

Ochita however had spent the last few weeks worrying, Raina had to go out to the village known as Aurora to pick up the child of an old friend that had passed away and she had agreed to train her. Raina was supposed to return sometime in the next 48-72 hours if nothing had stalled her and he was waiting...very impatiently for her return, he just wanted her to be home safe.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:24 am

The manor door creaked open as Raina entered the Manor of her beloved. She stepped in, allowed passage for Kimiko to enter and closed the door. The priestess wiped her forehead and took in a deep breath. Even though it was still early, carrying the child was rather draining. Setting down her bag Rain looked around and smiled. She turned to Kimiko and proudly said, "Welcome to Foseikungakure Manor."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Kimiko entered the manor shyly, the place was huge, bigger then any place she had ever seen even bigger then the kage manor in Aurora. She didn't know what she was going to do with herself here, hopefully they would spend most of there time training. However Kimiko noticed that Riana was beginning to look very drained. "Are you okay Raina-Sama...?" she asked worriedly, over the time they had traveled Kimiko had grown fond of Riana and had begun to think of her as something close to a mother.

----------
Meanwhile Ochita was in the dining room, he had just sat down to eat. He knew that Riana and Kimiko had entered the house the moment the door had opened, but he knew that Riana would call him if he was needed.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Raina nodded and reached into her backpack and took out a vial. Opening it she took a sip and placed the cork back into it. With a sigh of relief the energy started coming back into her muscles. "Yes yes. I am well. Now.. getting down to business.. First we need to head to the back garden and test you." Raina motioned for Kimi to follow her out of the back of the manor. "Ochi-tah! This will be an interesting fight, if you wish to join us." She giggled as she called to him then through the door.

The back garden was beautiful. Left and right there were huge blooms of the once rare Fire Lillies. A large pond with a natural flowing waterfall coming off of the back mountain wall ran into a small stream that flowed through the garden. Raina took a few steps in and smiled, waiting for Kimiko's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Kimiko nodded shyly and fallowed Riana through the manor and to the back garden. "What do you mean test me...?"" She asked curiously. "W-Wait....a fight.." she said in fear as she again pushed her hair out of her eyes.

----------

Ochita smirked as he heard his wife call to him "I'm coming Riana-Chan!" He said with a laugh as he made his way to the garden and quickly came up to his wife and kissed her on the cheek, "welcome home darling" He said with a grin before making his way over to Kimiko. "You must be Kimiko...it is a pleasure to meet the daughter of Ryuu Satsukari.." He said as he took her hand kissing it lightly. As he did so a slight blush spread over Kimiko's cheek as she shyly muttered a, "thank you."

((For the duration of the fight most of the posts i make will be in Kimiko's POV))
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Raina giggled and rested her hand upon her cheek where Ochita kissed it. Then she chuckled at Kimi's reaction to him kissing her hand. Then the smiled faded from Raina's face as she nodded to the young Xzeno in training. "Yes.. All Xzeno must fight their teachers of the element.. unfortunatly there isn't another darkness teacher so I will have to make due..''

The priestess removed her head garments and her necklace and set them on a bench then russtled her hair. It was strange to be preparing this after so many years she thought to herself. Raina knelt on the ground and dug into the earth around her with her fingers to make a strange seal.

"This is the Xzeno seal. You will receive it after training is complete." She pulled down her robe just slightly to reveal the same symbol on her left chest. "Are you ready Kimiko? I'm about to change a bit.. I just need to know that this is what you want.."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Kimiko nodded, this was exactly what she wanted. "Yes it is in fact what i want Riana-sama.." She said with a slight smile as she looked upon Riana and waited. Kimiko not only had a good arsenal of jutsu for a genin, sh also had kuroneko and Amaya on her side, plus several summonings including if she absolutely needed it the phoenix kind and hoped it was enough to prove herself. She silently thought over possible fighting stradigies depending on how this went for a few moments. "I'm ready Riana-Sama" She said as her chakra began to serge around her, unlike most normal ninja Kimiko's chakra was a deap black color much like he was surrounded by a darkness.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Raina nodded and took in a deep breath. The wind faded around her as the seal on te ground and the seal on her chest started to glow bright red. The priestess was swallowed by a pillar of fire that made the air around them sweltering. And as soon as it had appeared, it vanished. Where Raina had stood now was a woman with bright red hair, donned in a knight gypsie like suit with a scarf wrapped around her neck. Her eyes shined a firey orange glow as she stepped forward.

"Alright Kimiko.. From hence forth you shall address me as Laria. And now we shall begin the fight. Hit me with your best shot." She spoke as she took a defensive pose.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Kimiko was in shock for a moment, Riana's transformation looked beautiful. "Um...okay.." she said. Quickly raising a single hand she shot a black arrow at Laria. Kimiko hopped the arrow would not actually hit Laria but would instead hit one of the tree's behind her. She didn't exactly want Riana to begin to melt. Sadly atm her darkness jutsu lacked, her father had died before he could continue her training to higer ranked skills and she had not yet taken the time to learn on her own.

---

Name: Darkness Style: Bow of Darkness
Type: Supplementary, Attack, Ninjutsu
Range: Long (0-500ft)
Description:
This jutsu can be used One of two ways, it can be shot from the outstretched hand as a single arrow or if using two hands you can create the bow itself and draw back charging it to become more powerful as well as quicker. This Arrow has a corrosive effect that lingers on the target, for two posts.
Limit: Darkness element
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Laria's eyes narrowed as she reached out towards the arrow and activated her eyes. Flames shot from her arm and struck the arrow in two. Then the woman stepped forward and vanished, only to appear kneeling behind Kimiko and grab her leg. "C'mon Kimi-chan. Try more." With that she threw the girl into the air and watched her, seeing how she would react to having to be areial
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Kimiko frowned as Laria threw her into the air. "Damnit!!" she growled as she pulled her father's sword from its hilt. "Aid me father...and I will make you proud.." she whispered as she twisted herself mid-air so she was falling at a slight diagonal her feet closer to the ground. Focusing chakra to her feet in order to make the landing easier. Then quickly releasing a small amount of chakra into the sword she did a downward slash at Laria's left shoulder before landing softly right in front of her.

Last edited by Misery on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Laris smiled at Kimiko drawing her blade. Now things were advancing. As she sliced down at the Xzeno, Laria blocked with her arm guards and pushed it away. When Kimi landed she nodded and ran towards her, stopping just a few inches from her and throwing a punch towards her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Kimiko jumped sideways when Laria tried to punch her but was not fast enough and caught the punch to the side. The punch was enough to hurt her but not quiet enough to knock the wind out of her. "Reikak Tsubane" she growled. With that silver claws made of chakra formed around Kimiko's left hand. While she had Laria standing next to her she swiped at her right thigh which was not protected by the armor she wore.

Moon Release: Zero Timing Claw (Houton: Reikak Tsubane)
Type: C-rank, Offensive
Moon Release Zero Timing Claw creates a large claw like hand made of silver chakra, the hand is sent slashing at the target ina fury of slilvery blurs.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Laria's eyes widen as she felt pain surge through her thigh. She vanished and reappeared several feet away. Looking down at her thigh she smiled. All this time without this form has weakend me.. or else you are very quick. Again Kimiko! Hit me with a strong attack.." She yelled as she charged aura into her arms preparing for an Xzeno Seal.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Kimiko smiled as her attack hit, she put the sword back in its sheath knowing it would not be of much help. "It could have been both..." she said with a slight grin as she noticed the serge in chakra. She had no idea what Laria was about to do but knew it could be bad. QUickly waving her hand in front of her body a large amount of dark chakra formed in front of her forming a thick chakra shield that should protect her from most low to mid level attacks.

---

Name: Darkness Style: Shield of Darkness
Type: Supplementary, Attack, Ninjutsu
Range: Personal
Description:
This jutsu Creates a shield on the user's arm, it is able to be used as a corrosive shield melting the incoming attacks to nothing If you up the Chakra that is used for this jutsu you can make a large
Shield of Darkness with the Wave of your hand blocking larger attacks.
Limit: Darkness element
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:10 pm

"No attack huh? Alright then.. Xzeno Seal 12! Heat Wave!" The seal on Laria's chest started glowing red as she released a powerful genjutsu that surrounded the garden. To kimiko the air would feel as though it were well above 110 degrees, for Laria's mastery of the Fire element.
----
Xzeno Seal 12: (Heat Wave): Xzeno seals create the illusion that the sun seems to beat onto the battlefield, rising the temperature to nearly 110 degrees for the remainder of the battle.

Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:25 pm

A genjutsu, one of kimiko's weak points. Kimiko fell to her knees as she felt the temperature began to slowly raise. "It hurts..." She whimpered. After a while she couldn't handle the heat, not knowing it was a genjutsu she decided to summon something she knew could take the heat. "Help me Tensei..." She whispered as she bit her thumb and did a few hand seals before slamming her hand into the ground "summoning jutsu!" she hollered as she slammed her hand into the ground using as much of her chakra as she could muster without passing out.

With that a blast of smoke appeared, and as it faded none other then the princess of the phoenix family stood before Laria. The phoenix released a small amount of chakra into Kimiko breaking the genjutsu before facing Laria preparing to attack.

---

Name: Phoenix Summoning
Element: --
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A simple jutsu which can be taught to any ninja, however it can only be taught by the Phoenix sage. Using the jutsu the ninja will summon any of the available phoenix's.

Name: Tensei
Description: A large pink feather phoenix with golden red eyes. She is the second born child and first and only daughter of Kokuoo. Even though she is the second born, do to being a girl she will not inharit the title unless both of her brothers fall in battle before predocing a heir. -Kimiko's personal summon-
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:44 pm

The seal stopped glowing as the genjutsu broke. Lari's eyes brightened as she stared at the phoenix summon. The woman crouched low to the ground, covering her stomach with her arm guards to protect from any attacks. "Kimiko.. You must damage me much more before the battle will cease.. My master fought me until I was almost broken.. But i know you are born for power and you can do it!" The woman then lunged up and formed several handsigns arms her hands downward at the girl and her summon.

"Mytical Fire Flowers!" Laria opened her mouth as bullets of fire shot down at the duo, Every other fire blast had a shuriken hidden in them.

Fire Type; Mythical Fire Flower
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise

Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Kimiko nodded as she stood back up preparing to fight some more. Tensei took each of the fireballs recieving minor damage, however the shuriken did those caused a pretty good amount of pain and damage to her outer flesh. "I will not be taken to be weak...I am strong...I am the daughter of Ryuu Satsukari..once known as XzenTsumi the darkness teacher of the last generation and the daughter of XzenAgni a fire master and the original phoenix sage..I will fallow both of there path and become even stronger...I will become a great darkness user as well as an even better sage then my mother..."

She growled as she sent Tensei back to her home to heal. Her anger began to grow into a slight rage, and her bodt began to glow a deap silver as she swiped both her arms releasing gusts of chakra the formed into arced blades as they flew through the air at Laria, she did this repeatedly for a total of three times, releasing a total of six curved slashes.

---

Moon Releaset: Silver Wind- Houton: Nekaze
Type: C-rank
Using this technique, the user releases a gravitational pull around them self, creating a silvery light. Once the light chakra gathers around them, they send out a gust of it in a whirl wind like attack at the target, the wind is extremly sharp and can cut through armor.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:04 am

She's pumping herself up... Good. The blades cut through both of her arm guards and her right leg guard. She bit her lip as she felt blood trickle down but swallowed the pain. She started falling towards Kimiko, forming a hand sign with her right hand she murmured. "Hawk Feathers Jutsu.." Flames exploded from the woman's body as she dove into Kimiko, pinning the girl to the ground under her burning form. "What now Kimi.. How do you deal with this attack? C'mon! Think!"

Name: Hawk Feathers Jutsu
Element: Fire
Description: The user's body sets ablaze. Only Raina Kanakosa in Xzeno form and XzenRaigu have been able to use this jutsu. The body layers itself with chakra to protect the skin from being burned. The flames are catergorized from red to white. Each color represents how strongly the jutsu has become. Cons: Uses a mass of chakra and can sometimes weaken and leave burns.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:27 am

Kimiko grinned when her attacks landed and cut into her teacher's flesh. However a deap confusing spread over her when her teacher let herself a flame. W-why..? she thought out loud in confusion. Then she landed on top of kimiko, still aflame. Kimiko panicked, not knowing what to do she struggled for several moments, her body beginning to severely burn. Then out of nowhere she came up with an idea, focusing a large amount of chakra to her forehead she slammed it into Laria's nose in an attempt to break it. "Get...off..." She growled in pain.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:35 am

"Ah SONOF A BIT---!!!" Laria freaked out and fell back on her bottom holding her nose. The flames went out when she broke her focus. The red haired Xzeno looked at her hands and laughed. She rolled onto her side just laughing like a child. "Oh my.. This is irony.." The woman smiled as she stood up then reached her hand down at Kimiko. "I used that against my mentor.. only thing was that I ended up knocking myself out. You did well Kimiko-chan."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:40 am

Kimiko grinned and stood up cringing in pain as she did so. "That hurt...a lot Laria-Sensei..." she said. Opon looking you could see that Kimiko's close had several wholes burned into her clothing that seamed to be spreading do to the clothes still being on fire as well as severe burns covering most of her body.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:47 am

Laria smiled and rubbed her hands together then blinked. Activating her Xzeno eyes sherested her hands on Kimi's shoulders, absorbing the heat into her body. The she murmmured, "Basic Healing Jutsu." She used this one just so they would turn from severe to minor. She had to toughen up after all. Then she patted out the tiny flames on her clothes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:58 am

Kimiko smiled as the pain faded. However only to a certain point, Kimiko realized after a moment that Laria had only healed the burns slightly. "W-wait...w-why..?" She asked confusedly. Kimiko had no idea why she might only heal in partly, her training may have been harsh at times before, but her father had always made sure to have her fixed up perfectly after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enjoying the times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the times
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: