Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Enjoying the times - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Enjoying the times - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Enjoying the times

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Enjoying the times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 am

Laria took off her arm guards to check her wounds. Then she set them aside to fix them later. Looking at Kimi's confused look she answered, "Your skin will have to adapt to harsh conditions. Normally I wouldn't heal them at all, like I'm not healing myself." Pulling out from her side pouch a roll of bandages Lari wrapped the cuts to her arms and leg. Then she looked over to Ochita. "I believe its dinnertime yes?" She asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Kimiko nodded, the statement made sense, even if it did hurt quite a bit she would just deal with it. Watching Laria bandage herself up she wondered if Raina would have these injuries as well. She however pushed this thought out of her head as she slowly stood up. Upon hearing the word 'dinner' her stomach growled.

-----------

Ochita grinned, he always enjoyed watching Laria fight it was much more interesting then watching Raina fight, do to how much more Laria got into it. "Good fight grils very interesting." He said clapping his hands a few times before holding them together as he spoke again, "In fact....I was just sitting down for dinner when you two came home...I'm sure i can warm it back up...I made enough to feed a small army...because yet again...i went shopping hungry" He said with a small chuckle, knowing his wife would yell at him later if not now for shopping hungry.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Laria walked over to her husband and poked his forehead with her fingers ad shook her head. "You always overbuy Ochi-tah.. Hehe." Then she held her stomach and mummbled to it, "I promise that was my last fight.. No more until you come out.." She motioned for Kimiko to follow her inside the manor to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:18 pm

(Ochita's POV)
Ochita smirked as he put his arm around Laria's waist and aided her to the kitchen. "You do realise if you don't I'm going to be healing those injuries right? Its not safe for the baby. I understand being a role model for the child but its not good." He whispered silently into her ear as kimiko walked behind them asking what was for dinner. "I made a simple Stir fried rice with pork as well as grilled salmon cooked just right" He said with a small smile. Kimiko just smiled and nodded. "What about you Laria-chan that sound goo?" He asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Resting her hand on Ochitas she merely smiled and nodded. "I will treat them and redress them daily Ochi. I am trying to mantain the ways my master did before me. Did you say there was fish?" The woman Xzeno's eyes brightened as she saw the simple, yet deliecous looking stir fry that contained fish, one of Laria's favorite foods. She sat down easily at the table and waited for Ochita and Kimiko to sit before she attacked the salmon.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Ochita laughed as Laria waited impatiently for both kimiko and Ochita to sit. Carefully pulling out Kimiko's chair for her to sit down in he pushed her towards the table. "Yes i said there would be fish; grilled salmon...along with stir fried rice with pork" He said with a laugh as he gave both his wife and Kimiko a good helping of the stir fried rice and a salmon each before sitting down to his food which already had a few bites out of it do to beginning to eat before they got here. "Thank you for the meal.." was heard from Kimiko before she began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:15 pm

She would quickly mutter a prayer of thanks and grab her chopsticks before chowing down the rice and fish. Lari acted like she hadn't eaten in weeks, but you know having a baby will do that. She heard Kimiko say thank you, and swallowing her rice she smiled. "Eat up kiddo. Tomorrow is a big day for you. "
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Ochita smiled as he watched the two of them eat. He was proud of his cooking and how much they both seamed to like it. "Is it good you two?" He asked, a small grin on his face. In reply he just got a simple nod from Kimiko as she continued eating. Ochita was eating slowly, in the last week or so his his appetite had decreased drastically.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 am

Laria could only nod furiously as she continued to wolf down on the rice, stoping every other time to breath and grab a piece of salmon. Then she noticed Ochita slowly picking at his plate. She stopped and ran her fingers through her hair to pull it away from her face to look at him. "Is my excessive eating making you lose your appetite?" The xzeno woman asked her husband in a 'trying to be funny' way.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Ochia shook his head, "No...I've just been having trouble eating the past few days." He said as he shrugged his shoulder's slightly. Leaning in he kissed his wife lightly on the cheek. "I must be taking my exit..I have a few things i have to take care of outside the village. You two take care, and Laria...don't push yourself to much." He said with a slight smile as he stood up from the table and exiting from the room and the manor.

----------

Kimiko waved slightly and muttered a "goodbye," as Ochita took his leave before turning to her new teacher. "So Laria-Sensei...what will we be doing tomorrow?" She asked as she took the final bite of her food.

Pushing a strand of hair out of her eye and tucking it behind her ear. "I'm getting kind of tired Laria-Sensei...any chance we will be going to bed soon?" She said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:28 am

Laria watched as Ochita left, a twing of worry settled her heart. Turning back to Kimiko when she asked if it were time for bed she nodded. "Yes. I'm afraid I'm tired as well.. I'll show you to your room." The girl's yawn caused the xzeno to yawn as she stood and moved the plates around in a pile. Then she motioned for Kimi to follow her up the stairs to a room at the far end of the hall.

Laria led Kimiko into the room that was shaded in colors of black and white. A large bed and a closet to set her stuff in. A dresser with a large mirror reflected an even larger window. The window was beautiful as it let in the moonlight and its view was over the gardens, you could even see the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 am

Kimiko smiled as she dragged the stuff she had brought with her along, which wasn't much. Two or three outfits, some medical stuff in case she had gotten hurt on her journey, and a few extra sets of ninja weapons. "Thanks you Laria-Sensei...I'll see you in the morning.." She said sleepily. Quickly climbing into her bed, not even bothering to remove the clothes she had worn that day because of how tired she was. Anyone watching would get a slight amusement, the child had fallen asleep before her head had even hit he pillow.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 pm

The woman closed the door and made her way down the hall. Resting her hands on her stomach she paused infront of a large window that overlooked the Village. Something didn't feel right. Her Xzeno blood could sense there was a threat to the land. Yet she couldn't do anything. She sighed and rubbed her stomach before heading into her room and laying down to rest.

Next day.

"AAGGHHH SONOFABIT----" Laria screamed as the sun rose above the horizon. The scream was so loud the Villagers walked out in wonder. The Xzeno woman was up at the break of dawn peacefully watching the sun rise when the baby decided to kick her in the ribs. "Oh dear goddess of creation I swear to her! This pain is worse than when Velxion carved out my throat! You lil brat!" She whimpered as she sat down, waiting for her student to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 pm

The next day Kimiko arose from her sleep sore from the previous day's fight with Laria. "owww..." she whined slightly as she changed into new fresh clothes. Just as she finished dressing herself she heard loud yelling from another room.

Quickly she ran out of her room towards the are where she heard the yelling. As she approached she saw the screaming had come from her teacher Laria. "Laria-Sensei!? Are you okay!?" She asked in worry, do to her young age she had never had 'the talk' with her father, so she had no idea that Laria's growing belly meant that a baby was coming.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Laria was leaning against the backdoor. Her firey red hair was pulled into a messy ponytail and she was wearing a loose orange kimono top over her bandaged chest and loose black hakama trousers. Her normally orange eyes were dull and it looked as though she did not sleep well. She stood up straight when Kimiko came into the room and grinned through the pain. "Heya there Kimi, good morning. Yeah.. Totally.. fine.." She bit the inside of her cheeks and started pounding her fist against the door so hard the wood started to crack. "Baby just decided it'd be funny to watch me fall over in pain.."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Kimiko looked up in confusion, "wait...baby? What do you mean baby?" She asked in confusion. She couldn't wait for her training to start but the mention of a baby held her attention at the moment. "Laria-Sensei has a baby? Where is he? Or is it a she?" She asked curiously, a large smile spread over her face.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Laria looked around an picked up a glass of water and chugged it. Then she saw the smile go across Kimiko's face and a smile crossed her own. Wiping her mouth she said proudly, "A girl. Unlike you though she will not be full Xzeno. You see why I wanted your training to be started as soon as possible?" Laria placed her hands on her stomach and whispered "Release.." A bright light flashed around her and when it dimmed Laria's stomach was twice as big. "Ahaha.. I wanted to be a suprise.. Suprise?" ^^;
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Kimiko's face lit up as she saw Laria's belly grow. "Its so big!!" She said, her child like nature finally showing itself for the first time since she had been traveling with Raina. Smiling brightly she pressed her righ ear up against Laria's stomach in hope of hearing something. "Its so...cool!" She said with a smile, as she listened to the baby move around every few moments.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Laria chuckled as the girl listened to her baby squirm. Then that feeling of worry started up again. Laria patted her stomach and looked down at Kimiko. "We need to get through the basics today. Then I will teach you the first five seals.. Then we'll need to head out." She didn't say it but Laria felt like if they stayed stationed her that they would be in danger. Ofcourse she wouldn't leave before the baby was born.

Opening the almost shattered door the xzeno walked back out into the gardens and stood infront of the pond. Turning to face Kimiko she said, "Alright Kimiko, draw your blade.."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Kimiko smiled as she fallowed Laria out the door. Laria didn't even have to ask, her mind had been on her father's blade all night, she was glad to have finally been given the sword and couldn't wait to learn to use it properly. A mere second after the swords left Laria's mouth Kimiko had the sword known as 'Kuragari' in her hands.

The blades handle was still smooth and a deap black color even after being in use for several generations, the skull on the base of the handle still shined as brightly as it had on the day of its creation, the guard which looked like two claws attached to one another extending from the hilt, and best of all the actual blade; still as sharp as it has ever been. However there was one issue, do to the fact the sword has always rested in the hands of full grown adult men the sword was much to large for her to hold in one hand like her forefather's could and had to be held by both of her hands.

"I'm ready.." she spoke quietly waiting for Laria to inform her of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Laria nodded. She felt the clan's power in the sword and crossingher arms over her chest she spoke. "Now I need you to focus. Channel all of your darkness element into the blade. Don't worry about an attack just breathe and focus it all.. Let the sword know who you are.. that you and the sword are the same being.. "
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Kimiko nodded, relaxing her body into a simple fighting stance. In this stance a normal ninja would look at it and think the ninja was stupid and unprepared for battle, however it was just the opposite, in this stance Kimiko's body was ready to react at the simplest command and would take no more then a half of a second for the body to react to to the brain's commands.

Then silently she began concentrating, allowing her chakra to flow into the blade as if it was her own body. Slowly the blade began to let of an disturbing black glow as it began reacting to Kimiko's dark chakra. After a short time Kimiko began spinning the sword around in her hands allowing the blade to form circles in front of her body, as she did so her chakra fallowed behind, the spin of the blade and chakra appeared as if it was instead of a sword a shield of pure darkness that she was holding in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Lari's eyes widen. This was strange indeed. She walked around the girl and shield studing the energy signature. Very interesting.. Now focus all of your power into one attack, attack the tree to your left.." The firey redhead slumped back, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Kimiko smiled, Laira was in for a suprise this was an attack she had used time and time again while training with the sword her father had given her. With a quick turn and snap of the rest she shot the chakra that was on her blade at one of the tree's in front of her. The chakra hit the tree dead on, but when the smoke faded from the tree it appeared as if nothing had happened to it.

However after a few slow moments the tree began to slowly fall apart where the chakra had hit it, this was do to the corrosive property of Kimiko's darkness chakra. "Is that good enough Laria-Sensei?" She said, a small grin on her face.

Last edited by Misery ~Angel of Death~ on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the size~)
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 pm

As she watched the tree corrode across from her Laria smiled. Ryuu taught the child well and had progressed further than even herself did. Now it was the hard part.. "Sheath your blade.. Its time for you to gain the ability to summon the seals." Lari turned her back to Kimi and bit her thumb. Then on the palm of her hand she drew the Xzeno Symbol, the crimson blood glittering in the sunlight. Without warning the xzeno woman appeared by Kimi's side and pressed her palm onto the girl's left arm. Pressing it in Kimi's skin would sizzel and absorb the blood, this would only sting awhile. Laria finally pulled her hand away and what remained was the Xzeno tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the times   Enjoying the times - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the times
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: