Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Type : Heaven
Elements : Fire and Earth

A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:37 pm

She stops smiling and glares at him deeply.

"You can't tell me... Wait I don't want to know."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Kazuki seeing that she was a bit angry with him pulled his collar down to reveal her mark that she had on him. He looked at her seriously afterwards.

"I could have easily removed this mark but I didn't. Why? because we are bonded together for eternity."
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:39 pm

She gasps and touches the mark. "I would have thought you'd have removed that." she blinks and sighs "amazing"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 pm

"You should know more then anything that Kitsune are given one true mate their entire life and through death or life it dosn't change. Yes I admit that I remarried however no matter what I went through with whomever I was with I always thought of you. You and kenza." As he continues tears form in the corners of his eyes. He then reaches up towards his headband and pulls the metal plate forward pulling out a wedding ring. Their wedding ring...
"I carry this around everywhere. It never leaves my sight....this and a picture of our family. The only thing that gets me up in the morning. I missed you and Kenza so much! I I....I....I just..." His fists clench as he remembered the horrid memories that plauged his nightmares. Watching his second and third wife being murdered along with his children. Watching his successor and most favored student who was like a daughter to him get killed. Having to bury Akane and Nen. Then going into his past..... The funeral service for his Father and mother Issac and Autumn Shikimori. Being trapped in that hellhole where he was forced to fight for the bastards that killed his village and kidnapped him. All these things were burning hellish images into his very soul. Making him cold,distant and more so destroying the man that she had on e known.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:37 pm

She would raise her hand to touch his left cheek. "Oh sweetheart.." She would stroke his cheek and wipe the tear that fell from the corner of his eye, when he reached for the ring.

"I don't know what to tell you. I do know your past, and what happened with Nen, and I could not of been easy. Then Kenza, Jashin, knows how long that must have been hurting you before you blocked the pain."

She steps away from him. "Knowing you by know you've blocked most emotions from your mind and heart." She smiles, and nods her head in a sign of goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 pm

He looks down so she can't see his face as she sees him fidgeting a bit. It appears almost as if he were crying seeing what he was doing earlier. However she heared a snicker or two and then he lifts himself up and smiles one of his old bright smiles that brings back the wonderous feeling of nastalgia.

"Heh maybe but I have changed a bit darling."
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:13 pm

She would stare at him with her old look, of the one eye brow raised. " Why are you laughing, it is not funny"

She questions his sanity " I know you've changed, just by physical appearance. You are not the Kazuki I once loved, and married. You are a newer, almost reborn form of him. Yet I can't get over the fact that you are."

She turns to leave. She knows the trip to the market place was a little more then eventful then she wanted it to be.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 pm

He dissapears and reappears in front of her as he looks into her eyes.

"Yeah I guess this old frail body is some what of a shock... Take care of yourself alright?" He states saddly as he hugs her.

Last edited by Kazuki ~Taijutsu Master~ on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid stupid stupid KAZU!)
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:26 pm

She hugs back. "It was g-good to see you a-again" She tries and hides the saddness that over takes her.

" I hope you are well off alright Kazuki." She smiles at him before turning and as she does the tears she was holding in slips from her eyes.

She walks from the shop and disappears into the crowd before he can stop her.

She sees an alley that leads toward her home as she heads down it.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Kazuki sighing places the ring back into his headband as he walks over towards his shack at the enterance of the vilalge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?   A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A fatefull meeting? Akane is that you?!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2