Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Battle Royale (Limit: 8) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Battle Royale (Limit: 8) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Battle Royale (Limit: 8)

Go down 
+5
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
XzenIcisia
Hiroshi Renshe
XzenQutio
XzenKokite
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:14 pm

FIGHTERS

-Nenshou Asahi -XzenAloide
-Muramasa Veroshi -XzenKokite
-Hiroshi Renshe -Ryuu Yagami
-Takeshi
COMMENCE FIGHTING!!

The Area~
Roots grow broad and thick as the vines have thorns able to puncture even the hardest of steel. Thick forests and trees grow beyond this region's point and barely any sunlight is able to reach through the thick leaves of the tall trees. Several boulders are scattered through the area, a perfect place for an intense battle.

Rules~
-Follow The Post Order (Nenshou Asahi --> Hiroshi Renshe --> Takeshi --> XzenAloide --> Muramasa --> Ryuu Yagami --> XzenKokite)
-No Killing

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Nenshou walks onto the field, standing firm. "I'm ready."

Last edited by Nenshou Asahi on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

Type : NooBVillE
Elements : NooBs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:56 pm

i want in!
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Ooo! I want in this one! *runs in dramatically and slides off the screen then runs back in* o.o' oops...lol x3
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

Type : Hopefully away from you

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Sounds fun. I guess I'll join in...because my fight with Sasuke isn't a deathmatch. =D =/
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:49 pm

*Flips in and smiles* Looks fun. Count me in!
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:09 pm

||walks in || me 2 ||falls|| @.@
Back to top Go down
XzenMai

XzenMai

Type : Wandering around to find a home
Elements : Of the funny variety?

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 am

*Walks in slowly and looks around*

"Im going to just sit around and watch....If no one minds ^^?...Can I Marumasa? ...Maybe I will learn a thing or two."

*Looks up at maru for permission*

"Please????"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1408451153&ref=profile
Ryuu Yagami

Ryuu Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:16 am

*walk in* i join in on this
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:55 pm

sure o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:48 pm

"Everybody's Here..Let's do this.." He did a handsign and suddenly two clouds of smoke formed next to him. They cleared, revealing four clones. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu.." He then bites his thumb, causing it to bleed and then goes through a string of handsigns. He slammed his hand against the ground and another cloud of smoke formed, this time, it was infront of him and it was alot bigger. "Kuchiyose No Jutsu." He stood up straight and awaited for the smoke to clear, for it revealed a large pink furred fox with piercing yellow eyes.
"Master Nenshou." The fox spoke, acknowledging her summoner's presence.
"Lets do this, Shinku." Nenshou said as he drew Titenuki, his sword which was given to him at a young age. He rushed at Hiroshi, with Shinku the fox right behind him while each of his clones went for the other shinobi.

~Jutsu Used

Name: Kage Bunshin No Jutsu - Mass Replication
Element: -
Range: -
User: High Leveled Shinobi
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
Element: -
User: High Leveled Nin
A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:54 am

*stands, watching Nenshou and Shinku rush toward him, smirking*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:38 am

Nenshou's right index finger was covered in clear flame, as in you could see right through it yet tell it was fire. He marked a kanji into the air with his finger, allowing the flames to make it come into view. Shinju Nousho Chouin." The kanji faded, as Shinku leaped infront of Nenshou. They both inhaled a large gulp of air and then exhaled, Shinku spewing out a large blast of torrential flames and Nenshou releasing a intense gust of air. The gust of air hit the flames and allowed to spread out as it made its away toward Hiroshi.
"Kitsuhouka No Jutsu!"
"Mugen Sajin Daitoppa!"

~Jutsu Used
Name: Shinju Nousho Chouin - Pearl Calligraphy Sealing
Element: Wind
User: Nenshou Asahi
A different method to perform techniques other than the usage of hand seals is granted to the user. The user places chakra onto the finger, which bursts into clear flame, and writes kanji in mid-air, letting the flame trace the kanji into visibility. The kanji is the main name of the technique, which is executed normally. Works only on white oriented techniques (Fuuton) and can replace hand seals.

Name: Kitsuhouka No Jutsu- Fox Fire Technique
Description: Shinku will take a deep breath and then exhale, releasing a large burst of torrential flames at her target. These flames are capable of giving 3rd degree burns upon contact.

Name: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa - Infinite Dust Great Breakthrough
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Fuuton • Mugen Sajin Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Nenshou can inhale a large amount of air into his chest cavity. He can then exhale the air in a large gust capable of turning back an incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:48 am

*performs a series of hand seals and expels a large, combustible mist from my mouth using the flames created by Shinku as its ignition, and then run backwards as fast I can, away from the explosion*

Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:55 am

Shinku uses her intense speed to run at me and pick me up by her collar, using her teeth. As she anticipated the explosion. She dashes as far away from the explosion as possible. After the explosion, a cloud of thick smoke covers this particular area. Using her keen eye sight, she manages to see Hiroshi still.
"Thanks, Shinku."
"You're welcome, Master Nenshou." She stood there and awaited Hiroshi's next move. Meanwhile, Nenshou clapped his hands together and then push his palms forward, releasing a sickling blast of air. "Kazekiri!"

~Jutsu used
Name: Kazekiri - Wind Cutter
Fuuton • Kazekiri no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. A large slicing wind will then be created which can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large summons.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:58 am

*sprints to the right, dodging the blast of wind, and I perform hand seals while doing so, and when I finish the hand seals, I turn invisible*

Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Type: Supplementary
Meisai Gakure no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used by Rock ninja. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja can grant themself near invisibility. So far only the Sharingan eye and its revelation abilities has been shown to pierce the veil and see the hidden ninja. It is unknown if the Byakugan can penetrate the jutsu and see the user's chakra circulatory system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:04 am

Shinku sniffed the air, noticing that you turned invisible and moved her head in your direction. "Over there, Master Nenshou."
"Got it." Nenshou's eyes glowed blue and he had raced Hiroshi, faster than he was before. I'll go partial Asahi on this guy... He exhaled a large gust of wind, which picked up dust from the ground as it headed toward Hiroshi. He waited to see if the move would connect.

~Jutsu used
Name: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa - Infinite Dust Great Breakthrough
Fuuton • Mugen Sajin Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Nenshou can inhale a large amount of air into his chest cavity. He can then exhale the air in a large gust capable of turning back an incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:06 am

*sprints silently around Shinku, curving around to her back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 am

As Hiroshi did so, Shinku feels something moving against her tail. "Ehh!!" She sniffed the air quickly, recognizing Hiroshi's smell, and attempted to wrap her tail around his torso before he got away. Then, she ignited her body, for it went up flames. " Hoono Daikin.."

~Jutsu Used
Name: Hoono Daikin - Flame Charge
Description: Shinku will release Katon Chakra out of her tenketsu points, causing her body to go up in flames. She will then charge at her opponent, impacting them with an immense amount of force.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:55 pm

*draws Kaminara at such an extraordinary speed and in such a way that it also slashes Shinku's tail and shocks her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:20 pm

OOC: Did the attack connect..?

IC: Nenshou stands there, still unaware of where Hiroshi is. He smirked and gripped Titenuki. Meanwhile, Shinku was being shocked, but she quickly shook it off. "Alright..come out scaredy cat.." Nenshou muttered as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 pm

OOC: Nope...the shock most likely would've stopped Shinku. If I didn't, I'll edit my last post, but otherwise, meh. o.o'

*closes my eyes, jumps back away from Shinku and throws Hiruki while it's still in its sheath, and when it lands, it slides out of its sheath slightly, emanating a bright, bliinding light*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Unlike Hiroshi, the blade was not invisible. Nenshou was aware of the blinding light effect for he had did research on every enemy in the the tourney. He, his shadow clones (from a few posts back), and Shinku both closed their eyes, until the light was gone. Knowing that the only way to get rid of the light was to shealth it or get rid of it. "Guys! Adjust your headband!" Nenshou pulled down his headband from over his forehead to over his eyes. This would protect his eyes from the light, not completely blinding him. One of his shadow clones rush toward the sword and pick it up. He chucks it into the air and while Nenshou outstretch my arms in the direction, my palms out. "Kazekiri!" He releases a blast of sickling winds at the sword, sending it flying.

~Jutsu Used
Name: Kazekiri - Wind Cutter
Fuuton • Kazekiri no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. A large slicing wind will then be created which can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large summons.
Back to top Go down
Hiroshi Renshe

Hiroshi Renshe

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 pm

*opens my eyes, unsheathes my lightning element blade, Kaminari, and I throw it at full speed at the back of Shinku's skull with enough force to pierce it*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:55 pm

||Withdraws his shadow sword and flame blade merging them into a single blade . He stabs the blade in the ground to summons a wolf ((the size of a regular wolf)) into the battle field and grabs his blade again||

Can i cut it?

Summoning pro suit wolf:
All 5 can be summon at one time or just 1.
Type: shadow
Abilities: Wolves are excel in speed, slyness and searching enemies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale (Limit: 8)   Battle Royale (Limit: 8) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale (Limit: 8)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next