Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Empty
PostSubject: Emanyeru Kouseitan'i - The Crimson Darkness -   Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Name:Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

D.O.B: December 20

Bloodtype: AB

Bloodline: Kouseitan'i

Classification: Semi-Pro

Village: Darkness

Alignment:Good

Family/Parents: Emanyeru Kouseitan'i is the first born child of Timoshii Kouseitan'i and Kou no Kitsune. His twin brother Andoryuu was lost after a scuffle in the family village of element (now known as darkness). His other brothers and sisters have not been heard from in the past 20 years since the grand battle between the Kuro Akatsuki and Hawk.

Appearance: He appears as a tall boy for his age. At 5' 9" he towers over everyone else at the academy. He has spiky gray hair. He wears a band around his forehead that is colored black. He has 3 whiskers on each side of his face. He has gray eyes with black slitted pupils. Around his neck is a neck brace with his villages symbol etched in it. He wears a black and gray short sleeved coat over a black long sleeved shirt. He has a pair of black fingerless gloves with a metal plate on the back of them. He wears Black and gray ninja pants as well as black and gray leg wrappings with black ninja sandals.

Personality: Emanyeru is very hyper and cant sit still for five seconds. He is often noted to have an in depth ability to learn jutsu easily even though his attention span is horrible. He is also slightly perverted and wont hesitate to look under a girls skirt if he has the chance. He's very competitive and wont back down from a fight even if he knows he's going to lose. He is also known to be slightly bipolar and will quickly anger if he is annoyed in anyway.

History: After his body was destroyed after the great battle that reconfigured the world he traveled the world learning of all the new places. After 9 years the earth was still switching around reconfiguring itself. Along the route that he was traveling on began to crumble away without warning causing him to drop into a deep chasm. On his venture down his head impacted with the ground and splattered which counted as a death blow to the body which caused it to explode into chakra.

His body reformed as a baby and he was later found by a passing family that raised him up. The family traveled often and during one of their visits in a village that used to be known as kiri they came across a small boy on his way home. Emanyeru climbed down from off his fathers shoulders and walked up to the boy and touched his tail. The boy had quickly turned around and hit Emanyeru square in the jaw before apologizing and waiting to see if Emanyeru would get up. Emanyeru rose up and grinned before holding out his hand and introducing himself to the boy. They later became friends and rivals during Emanyeru's stay in the village.

Later on the family had stopped through the village of darkness where they discovered that the birth mark on Emanyeru's arm matched the villages symbol. He was later told who he really was and received a scroll with all of his previous jutsu inside and was sent to the Grand Ninja Academy.

Before he was able to graduate however he and his friends were attacked by Zemaxale and in the process his anti was taken causing his body to shut down temporarily allowing his other side to rise. The demon was fierce and terrible a side of Emanyeru he hadn't encountered since his earliest days back in Youso.

Speciality: Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu

Jutsus:

Elements: Fire (Main), Darkness (Main)

Weapons/items:

Goals: To defeat his father and become the kage of Darkness

Last edited by XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness -   Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness -   Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness -   Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:52 pm

Your bloodline is only Kouseitan'i but I'm sure I see kanji in your name I'm not sure if that is something new and now you have there jutsu which means you need to update(how you got it,the techniques you got,etc.)or you can just get rid of the kanji in you name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness -   Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness - Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Emanyeru Kouseitan\'i - The Crimson Darkness -
Page 1 of 1