Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+21
Inuzuka Kiba
Uchiha Sasuke
Hyuuga Hinata
Yakate
XzenIcisia
XzenQutio
Muon Ai
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
ResistanceKnight
Onden
Neo Yurizaki
Uchiha Shunto Pakkun
Raina
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Tsurenai Ryu
Neko Yagyu
Kurieitā
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Haku Shasa
Tsumi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Village Gate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:38 am

Tsumi smiled at rika, "yes i joined the Veroshi for a time...but i found a new power that the Veroshi didn't understand." He said as he closed his eyes for a second then opened them revealing his new eyes Orange eye's surrounding a green and bright yellow center. "These are my new eyes....how ever they have in fact come at a high price. One day this body will not be mine anymore." He said with a small sigh. When Sora walked up he looked over in confusion as they talked, and when Rika introduces us as brother and sister i looked confused. "wait huh!?" he almost yelled. "another sister!?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:05 pm

"Very well, Rika-chan. I have said all I can say, and I will surely tell her of what you speak of." My gaze went from down and on Rika to Tsumi, standing beside her. I blinked and then looked at him as he looked at me. I knew he was my brother, and that he did exist. But this time, I was really meeting him.

Not know what he was talking about with the clan thing, I just looked to him and nodded.

"What might your name be? We are in fact brother and sister, my name is Seirei Sora."
Back to top Go down
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

Type : Ash
Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Ryu watched as Sora walked off. He waved at her for a while and then he looked at Rika and smiled "So you are the sister of Tsumi-sensei?" Ryu smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:37 pm

I looked to Ryu standing beside Rika, and Tsumi. I nodded in agreement and the fact of correction.

"Indeed that I am. It is a coincidence on how small this world can be hm? I have before me, my brother, whom I am meeting for the very first time. My childhood friend, and my twin sister.... Fraternal of course." I nodded, and rubbed the back of my head, telling of what we truly are.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Tsumi nodded, "well hello Seirei Sora, my name is Tsumi Satsukari" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 pm

I nodded back.

"Pleasure to meet you big brother. You may call me, Sora."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Tsumi smiled, "Well sora, rika i have something i must go take care of, but i ask that you take ryu and get out of ash. can you do that?" he asked. "come on boy....hurry im getting restless hurry to the valley before i hurt your preshious little family" ryuu whispered into Tsumi's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 pm

I nodded, and smiled to Tsumi, bowing.

"We can do that."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 pm

"Thank you..now go! fast!" Tsumi said before he walked out of the village, after he got a few feet away before he turned his head slightly to look back revealing black eyes "you better hurry young ones....you don't have much time." Ryuu said with a grin on his face as he headed to the valley of the end.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 am

Rika would sigh wondering what her brother got herself into now wishing he would return to her soon unharm and safe. Then she would pick up Ryu and hop quickly again out of ash. She plan on taking him with her to Kazuki's old training spot. It looks also like she won't be able to visit mother's grave as a frown places her soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Ryu blinked as everything happened so fast just now. Ryu turned to look at her and blinked. "Ummm whats going on?" Ryu was confused out of his mind
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:55 pm

As Rika hop into the forest she would look down at the young boy who ask her what was going on as she blinks with a eye. She would answer "I do not know what exactly is going on, but Tsumi ask me to take you to safety so I shall. I am taking you to my home village Aurora."

(Next post in forest. I will post the topic and we shall go back to aurora. Rember 5 paragraphs between the both of us to go back there. We'll post 3 posts each, two with each having the paragraphs we need in each post. o.o Just spread out to look more like a travel.)
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:29 pm

The tall white cloaked figure walked from the inside of thte gates toward the outside. Two tall guards walked up to her and bowed. "Hello Miss Raina. Its nice to see you in our village again." Rialen just smirked and altered her voice to sound sweet. "Why thank you kind sirs. I just came to do some surgery..." She lifted her hands, they were glowing blue with chakra, the guards took a step back but she flickered past them, slicing their heads clean off their shoulders. "All done.." Ria wiped the blood off on one of their uniforms and proceeded out the gate.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shunto Pakkun

Uchiha Shunto Pakkun

Elements : None

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Arrives at the gates with his cousin getting ready to attack as he cracks all his joints to get ready and does a breathing exercise.I then look at Neo to see if he is ready

Please gods of our world give me the will to die so I can be remembered as a true warrior in all's eyes
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:33 pm

*Neo starts to jump all around getting his body ready and to get the adreniline running.*

"You ready cousin? We have no backup so u watch me and I watch you and we will be fine! Let people remember why they feared us for so very long!"

*As Neo begins to go sprinting in throught the gates*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Maru stops Neo as he was already with in the village walls of ash. Maru then listened a bit. Checking to see if the coast was clear."Okay lets go we need a general structure plan...Meaning attack anything until shinobi come out and hopefully the kage will show up to protect his shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:49 pm

"I understand father"

*Neo then did a flame thrower move and put a whole block of buildings on fire!*

"Well this is gonna be fun for the time being"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shunto Pakkun

Uchiha Shunto Pakkun

Elements : None

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Shunto slowly walks up behind his uncle and looked at Neo doing his mischeif

I understand your order uncle

Shunto slowly takes out his sword like a true samurai and runs around the block and appears infront of his uncle again and puts away his sword.All the buildings at once have a crack in the side and all come crashing down

I belive he is going to get the message now
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:11 am

Maru waits for the villagers as the village burns.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Type : None
Elements : Fire and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Onden slowly walked twords the gates. Raising his hands, he consentrated on the flames, and then forced his hand down. The flames followed suit and died. Seeing the three ninja at the gates, he turned to see the other ninja moving the people to the safe house. Onden walked out twords the ninja, stoping about 50 yards out, and took a fighting stance letting fire consume his two fists.

"Time for you three to leave. Im rather not into this, but a deals a deal. Move it or face Ash."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:59 pm

As the buildings started to come crashing down, Rk kicked up a large but precice gust of wind that picked up the building pieces and shot them back at the group of ninja. Rk stood next to Onden, also taking a deffencive stance. Looking back for a second, he made sure that most of the people had been moved to a save area. Turning back, he added "You leave now, and we'll let you go, no one will follow."
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:03 am

Maru raises his hand in the air rotateing his fingers as an electric whip apears in both of Maru's hands. Maru swing the two whips in an "X" fasion as the rock remains intact still towards him."Hmm.."As he finished him "Hmm" he round house rock as a great deal of wind energ caue the rocks to break into many shards, carved from the whip slices made to the rock previously, as the fly at a higher speed sent back like a baseball hitting richochetting off a bat

"My good sir I highly consider you give up. I rather has as little bloodshed possible. You give up showing Aurora triumphs over the ash village and we will leave peacefully"

Justu Used:______________________________________________________________

Tornado Lightning
Classification Ninjutsu
Type Lightning Release
Class Offensive
Range Short to Mid range
Maru generates lightning-based chakra in his palms that he can whip around in order to attack his opponent.

Equipment Used:_________________________________________________________

Enhanced Arm gauntlets and greaves
Description: The rare metal made with my seals make the metal unbreakable and can absorb the Wind and Lightning Element from the chakra my body gives off. Thus giving them wind and lightning properties.(Lightning or wind punches and kicks)
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:04 pm

"Hm.. Well now.. This sounds alot like the attack on Sand Maru-san.." Rialen stated as she stepped up, standing beside Onden and RK. The fire casted a lovely reflection in her black eyes. Resting one hand on her hip, and as always her right on her sword's hilt, the former priestess looked up at the Uchiha. "You should get a hobby. One that doesn't involve Pyro Tech..."
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:26 pm

She seemed to be right along side with the other girl whom for some reason seemed familiar. Although she didn't seem to focus on this much, her first visions of Ash are just smoke, possibly from a previous fire. At this site she quickly realizes it already has begun. With just a few more meters of running she sees her close relatives, this including her father and brother, and whom she is aware of as her cousin. Just as she takes this mental note shards are seen crashing to the floor from her fathers direction. With that, her nerve tightened and she activated her sharingan and her personal tomoes. Her eyes see to the Ash Kage and one other defendant at odds with each of her family. She approaches the group and stays by her families side. She made sure to not distract her Father and others from what was commencing against Ash. She already had her flammable wires and windmill shurikin prepared when she was at Seirei's funeral for those few moments before she arrived.

"The battle at Seirei's burial site didn't go as planed, so I'm here."

She got in a defensive stance and didn't wait for permissions. This was no time for formalities. She waited for her father to attack and then so would she.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:13 pm

The wind gusted by heavily as Emanyeru stepped out of a mid air shadow portal created by Kuro. He blinked and sighed from his position above the masses as he used the gathering clouds as a sort of smokescreen, hiding his form from the piercing eyes of those below. He mentally noted the presence of his foster brother, Maru, and two of his offspring who held similar aura's to him. In almost the same instance he noted three other presences across from the Uchiha's.

His visage turned into a deep frown as his informant turned out to be right. He felt the presence of the person who had murdered his god daughter and sighed, 'Here lays the end of another story...' He stayed floating in the air via the use of his massive black wings that protruded from his back, cutting through the air heavily with each down flap. He wondered what was going on as he looked over the village and noted the smoke from the smoldering fires and the rubble from the destroyed buildings and came to the conclusion that the village had just been attacked.

'Trying to acquire an empire now...eh bro...', He knew instantly that it was his brother who had done such as he was the only one with that much ambition to do such. He sighed once more and slipped out his clawed gauntlets, flexing them softly as he checked the energy level in the power cartridges before remembering that he had charged them before leaving.

His body shimmered softly as it disappeared from view, while his chakra signature disappeared from the map as he slid down slowly inching his way towards the combatants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next