Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+10
Onden
Kazuki Hatoba
Kami Uchiha
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
ResistanceKnight
Haku Shasa
Raina
Tsumetai
Uchiha Serene
Youji
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:41 pm

The gate to the village. To enter or leave, you must go through the gate.
Back to top Go down

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:42 pm

Okami ran through the village gates, obviously in a hurry. She didn't even take time to look back at Aurora. "I hope I am doing the right thing.." she murmurs as she jumps onto a tree branch and continues traveling that way.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Youji arrived at the villages gates and saw Okami jumping on a tree branch then he yelled"Hey you there stop"He continued to follow her
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:36 pm

Serene passed through the gates as quickly as she can. She has some herbs and some food left, so she thought that it was enough for traveling to the nearest village.

"The next village... I just hope that it's not as cold as this one!"
Back to top Go down
Tsumetai

Tsumetai

Type : ---
Elements : Ice,Water,WInd

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:33 pm

Omega ran up to the gate. "You relies there are two ninja practically at your door step waiting to attack!! He screamed at the ninja just standing at the gate.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:41 pm

OOC: Omega. You realize they already left?
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Youji senced that the genin comes back so he stoped and tooked out a pice of paper putting it on a tree, then he heads back to the village"I will need some help to put all the seals on"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Laria was almost out of breath when she reached the gates. She slowed her pace to a quick walking and rushed passed the gate, showing the guards her traveling Miko papers that allowed her to enter any village on the grounds she was there for medical reasons. Putting the papers away she vanished, using a quickstep she learned in the Xzenos. She was following the tracks of Okami.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Youji saw laria i runned to her"Laria i need your help to place some seals to protect the village"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 am

As Xzenrika hides behind a tree at the village she waits for a chance when she is needed for the village. She sigh's wanting to help protect her sister's village but she thinks her sister Seirei doesn't want her to help so Rika takes cover in the gray clouds and the snowy ground's freezing a bit. She try's not to cough as she doesn't want to be discover covering up her chakra masking it to her best ability's.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:31 am

Rk stopped running just outside the village gates. He was tired from running, but they had made it in time to help fight off the enemy. Rk smiled as he tured to see Sora come behind him. "Told ya we would make it. Now we need a game plan. Does anyone have info on our enemies? We should know what we are dealing with first."

Rk looked around, slightly worried at all the commotion, but was careful to keep a calm face on for the others. He was going to have to help keep things calm and collected so dealling with the problem would be easier.
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:39 am

I had nothing on them whatsoever, I thought I did, but I didn't have a clue. So we were dealing with an unknown source, though I was just happy to be home, and protecting it. I stood there smiling, and panting only slightly with Rk. I noticed and sensed my sister. Though she was masking her chakra, I could still feel her, we were TWINS were we not?

"I've got nothing on them Rk, I'm sorry. If I did I would be glad to help but I don't. It's best we devise a plan of some sort use it, and if it doesn't work, use a backup one. We can't very well just go with the flow on this one, and take it from someone who does that normally."

I explained to him as I stood there ready for battle. Though I sensed my sister in the area, I could not tell where she was, and I wanted to find her. We would need extra hands like this in battle. I had my fists clenched and ready to burst into battle. I had strength and technique it was true. Eventually I would develop the Xzeno eyes with Rika's help. But, I needed my bijuu back, and so I was to obtain it soon enough. I closed my eyes and then turned to Rk, in a serious tone.

"Rk, listen to your senses, and feel with them. Do you sense a large amount of chakra in this area coming from the dead center of the village? Do you feel someone else's chakra signature a lot alike to mine?" I was concentrating really hard, and trying to seek out my sister. Rika where are you?
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:52 am

Staring at the village gates I see Rk and Rika arrive feeling bad for not helping them. She was still yet trying to mask her chakra though it slips every once in awhile. She does want to help her sister though she was still thinking ~I'm so confused about my past.... Where should I be, what should I do?~ I could still feel the heartbeat of my sister's and feel her trying to call me out with her own chakra though I stay hiding afraid for once in her whole life.

~My sister needs me though really bad this time. I can feel it in my heartbeat, she needs me in a lot of ways, even to protect her village which I intend on doing. Though I can't do it yet, just wait Sora. I'll help you out in no other way, by unlocking the first stage of my buuji and grow stronger for you sister. Even if this kills me. I know she needs me to unlock her xzeno eyes, but how exactly would I do that?~ she thinks in her head.

As she twiches she closes her eyes and waits for the action to happen not knowing if her sister will located her or not. The gray clouds is still covering the sky as she waits for actions to happen breathing in and out mediating, conserving her energy for the battles to come.
Back to top Go down

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:05 am

I really did need her to help us fight against this pathogen that was destroying, or attempting to destroy my village, my home. And to tell the truth these little "bugs" were starting to get on my nerves. I sent out my chakra signal hoping for her to feel it, just as I felt her's. I wanted her to hear my heartbeat, and I wanted her to make herself visible. I knew she was going to help us, and she wanted to protect the village and I, that I was thankful for. Rika was an amazing person as well as sister, and no one could deny it. I stood there still concentrating, I needed my Xzeno eyes, and by her help she would do it. I had faith in her, nothing more than complete faith.

"Rika we need you come, on, please, we need you." I mumbled this to myself as I tried still to locate her, and bring her with us. I still couldn't, she was a sneaky one. No wonder we were sisters. In this situation I needed her, and desperately for an extra hand. Twin power till the end! I was going to protect Rika, and the village, RK, family, friends everything and everyone I cared about. Even at the cost of my life, even if it mercilously tortured me, even if there was suffering to no ends. I would vow to protect it, and I never go back on my word.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:21 am

It was time to activated her sister's eyes as she pop's her chakra cords into the ground sending them spreading across the ground's then tying a end of them around the tree. It was like a alarm to warn them about company as she focus more on making hand seals and sending a clone to her sister. She knew the clone would surprised her but she had to stay hidden as the real her. Rika wouldn't let them get the best of her, she would surprised the enemy before they knew it. She chuckles in the inside of her as she had the clone say out.

Hello dear sister, now don't be frighten. It's only a clone of me, I am staying hidden so that way the enemy's will get a nasty surprise. Don't worry I will be here to protect you, I am scared of the outcome of this battle. Afraid I will be kill but I won't be if everything goes right. Anyways onto the important issue of why I send out this clone. It'll have to be quick as well. she smiles as she makes the clone put a hand oh her sister's shoulder.

The clone of Rika then speaks out again. It is about your activiation of your eye's. All you have to do is explain the variation of your elemental powers. At the end the element that you explain about will be the selection element for your xzeno eyes. This will be the power of your bloodline inside of you and the element that you explain about to me, will be the most powerful main element that you will know for the rest of your ninja life. after explaining that the clone then went on to say.

"As well to warn you about some side effects of what would happen if you ever go on to stage 3 in later years of many trainings, You will end up either going wild or killing yourself for overuse of your xzeno eye." as the clone nods she smiles at her twin sister. The real rika was watching this happen while keeping an eye out for the enemy's that are coming to attack this village. She frown's thinking of the family's. friends, and much more of Sora's village. She hopes she can help save the village as she lastly say's with her clone speaking for her.

"Okay now, it's time for you to start explaining. At the end of your explaining your eye should form and be activated right from the start, with allowance of usage for you. You'll have to get the clan seal from someone else though if you want that. I don't know how to do the ritual exactly." as the clone stares at Sora waiting for her reply's she only hopes that she didn't confuse her too much.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 am

Youji saw Rk, Sora and Rika then he runned to them. He then stoped in front of them"Ok i have a plan on how to stop the two ninjas. but you need to enter the village behind the gates. NOW!!! "After Youji said that he made 3 blood clones and gaved each a tag with a seal on them. then they headed 800 meters in each direction and placed the seals. then Youji pushed the other ninjas in the village and closed the gates then he placed the seal on the gates and made a few handsing. then a barrier started forming around the village.

Name: Five Seals Barrier
Range: None
Type: Supplementary, Ninjutsu, Fūinjutsu
Description: This technique creates a barrier around a place by placing four "Forbidden" (禁, kin) tags around a fifth. The only way to remove the barrier is by removing all five tags simultaneously. Not only would this require a group of at least five people, it also requires an immense search, since the four tags can be scattered in any direction, as far as 800 meters from the fifth seal. This makes breaking through this barrier almost impossible.
Even if the barrier is broken, there is a final obstacle. The Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique will create perfect copies of those who have removed the seal, preventing them from returning immediately.

Last edited by XzenYouji on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

Type : None
Elements : Fire

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 am

Mangetsu smiled he stood about 25 yards away from the gates of Aurora. "Good luck Onden.." He whispered to himself as he continued walking heading for the gate.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 am

Rk turned, sensing the enemy flicker closer to the gate. This one seemed to be the stronger of the two enemies, and knowing this, he started racing plans through his head. Youji would need time to set up the barrier. Turning to Sora, he had a warm smile on, trying to keep her calm.

"Your sister is over there. I can sense her biiju, or rather my biiju can sence her biiju. I need you two to stay together. Your mission is to help Youji get the barrier up as quickly as possible. Protect him untill it is done. I'll take the ninja untill the barrier is up, and then we will face him together. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:26 am

Youji turns to Rk"No wait until they take the barrier out......Use only long range attacks to keep them busy"Youji continued to make handsigns and the barrier continues to lift
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Come, the real me will be alright sora. as she motions her sister to follow her, they would completed the procession of her eye's somewhere else while the real her will fight the enemy with the older man. She was intended on protecting her sister to her best abilities, she knew she would pass out after the fight for sure this time. She holds the chakra cord giving a silent whistle while summons a little bigger wolf cub out of the forest behind the uchiha that is more furry and looks like he is not in puppy form anymore.

~Meet my wolf cub you bastard. It's going bite you too shreads. she think's in her head as she waits for the fun of the battle to begin's. She was hoping for a good reaction from the ninja she could sense walking up to the village then see the man. She smirks after she hopes for that and lays down in the ground waiting holding the chakra cord tightly still.

ooc: Youji, you can't push people around like that, you have to give them a chance to decided whether to defend from outside of the village or inside like I did.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Kazuki heared the disturbance and ran quickly back towards the village. Wearing his sannin robes kazuki jumpsand lands behind his comrads. "what seems to be the problem here?" kazuki asked.
Back to top Go down

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:29 pm

'Kazuki' I thought to myself while I stood there once more in my home village, hearing his voice once more speak to everyone in the area. We were all accounted for. We had Kazuki now, Rika, myself, Rk, Youji, and I believe that that was all for now. But a helping hand would not be denied in this situation. My senses were extraordinarily keen now, must be because I am alert and aware, awake to what's going on around me. I sensed the two evil men and they're chakra signatures a little bit off in the distance. The sealing jutsu would last and keep us safe, but for how long is the question. We would have to fight eventually and I knew this. I knew that Rk and Rika would want me to remain calm and use my brain instead of just rushing off into battle based on nothing but the impulsive feelings inside my heart. But, I couldn't rely on anything more than that of the will of my heart though. I mean in this situation who wouldn't. I could tell Rk was trying to keep me calm and from flying off the handle, and it was working, till everyone started making a big deal of this. I was thinking about this clearly as well, though you wouldn't expect it. I clenched my fists tighter and looked downwards looking towards the ground. And suddenly a powerful surge of power/an invisible sort of aura around me, told me that I wasn't to be messed with. My eyes looked as though they were red, but they really weren't. And I had the intent to kill. I wanted to kill and I was tired of everyone being so strong.

"Everyone... just.. shut.. up..." I said that as I was still continuing to look down. I had hoped everyone shut up and listen to me talk. I had a valid point to make. I then looked up and looked directly in the eyes of Rk, and then Rika, then to Kazuki, and finally Youji. I looked to everyone speaking, and making my point clear so that everyone would know. "This isn't going to happen, unless we all work together. I understand we need a plan, but we can't all just come up with something and not have a back up, as well as not all participate. I mean you're not my real sister, you're just a clone. And although you may act just like her, you're not the real thing, you cannot use her jutsu because you are one of them!" I paused. I was angry beyond all belief. My eyes again reeking of bloodlust. "If you all think you can protect this village with the same intensity of love that I have for it. Then by all means go ahead and try, but this is my village, and I'm not going to sit back and be calm about it being destroyed, or attempted to be destroyed. I'm tired of being the weakling of the bunch here. Rk and my sister have a bijuu which boosts their strength, my sister has the Xzeno eyes, and is slowly mastering them. Youji is a jounin, and Kazuki is a sage/sannin, I am the weakest link here, and you all know it. I want to protect you all, because you mean the most to me, but I can't do that now can I. Try having been constantly told that to your face, or being constantly protected because you werent strong enough. I don't want to be weak anymore, I will be strong, and I will protect this village with my life! Ugh~!" I ran off into the village and it seemed that a tear drop would fall from my eyes to the ground, and thus made a little wet spot on the floor, a tear from the eyes of Seirei Sora. I was really struggling with this concept and I don't care what it takes, even if it kills me, I'm going to fight and protect everyone, my sister, my friends, my family, this village, EVERYONE. And I mean everyone. I will prove I am strong, and I will not be weak anymore. It is the bodies of these evil men that I seek dead, and so shall I seek, then so I shall destroy.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Rk smiled slightly. Turning to Rika, he nodded. "You know your mission Rika. You two need to stick together and keep each other safe." Rk turned back to Mangetsu. The battle was about to start soon, and things were getting a little crazy. Looking around, he started running situations through his head, trying to come up with a solid game plan. He knew he couldnt make the first move. He needed to know the enemy's style before he could attack properly. Things were going to be very dangerous for a while.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:00 pm

The clone nods and points over to a tree making a motion to Rk to keep a eye on it telling him in his ear whispering.... "Their charka cords hook onto the tree's. Their to hopefully trip the enemy." She then poofs the clone as she quickly hops over the village gates after her sister. Rika thinks then ~You better not do anything stupid sister. I can't afford to lose you now, as you can't afford to lose me.~ frowning a bit on her face as she hops after her sister she only hopes her trap works that she had set up at the tree with the chakra cord's.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:18 pm

kazuki had looked over at Rk and knoticed that he was thinking."I have heared that you are a pretty good strategist mr. Rk. Then please give me the honor of evaluating this man's skill. kazuki walked closer to these two men. "Once I reveal a weakness then please feel free to attack Rk,Rika. Kazuki had said while smiling. He then turned to his opponents and glared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next