Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

kazuki vs rika -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

kazuki vs rika -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

kazuki vs rika

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:46 pm

kazuki stood in the forest waiting for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Rika walks into the forest looking somewhat determined as she looks around for Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:54 pm

"so you have appeared? well you can have the first move rika..." kazuki said as his voice became distorted as his eyes slowly changed color.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:58 pm

"Okay Kazuki" is all she said as she glares at kazuki then jumps up into a tree throwing up two senbon's that she cut her wrist's open with. She makes 12 handsigns as she cover's her hands with dark element throwing up the dark chakra at the senbon's covering them with her dark element. She then pushes her hand's back after finishing the handsign's and shouts "Shadow Chakra Senbon's no jutsu!" Rika then pushes her hand's forward sending the cover shadow chakra senbon's at Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Rk landed on a tree branch, not far from the fight, still masking his chakra. Studying every move of these two could be useful later, so Rk, with a smile, listened and watched very closely. It was sure to be a very good fight.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Kazuki's eyes became blood red as he moved into a strange taijutsu stance."Curropted fist style!Kazuki shouted as he dissapeared from sight only to appear in front of rika. Kazuki pulled his fist back and yelled."Curropted dragon fist!!" punching forward at close range kazuki attempted to uppercut rika in the stomach with the attack. As you see the dragon being released you see that dark chains made from chakra have peirced the dragon all throughout its body as it attacks you in a raged form from the massive pain that kazuki has commited towards it.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Being hit a few times she makes quick handsigns as 6 clones appears around you throwing senbon's at you as the real Rika jumps up in the sky and make handsigns shouting "Thunder clouds no jutsu!" The skys starts to glow dark as lightening shoots down at the ground in random spots trying to strike some damage at Kazuki. She had no idea how she had done it nor had no idea it was her buuji that was causing this element lightening/thunder in her.

Buuji Jutsu use
======
Name: Thunder Clouds no jutsu
Element: Thunder/Lightening combo
Description: The [user] will make 16 handsigns that will produce a lightening/thunder elements combo causing dark clouds in the sky to appear. As lightening will strike down in random spots trying to strike at the user's opponent. Not killing though.
Weaknesses: N/A
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:14 pm

"Pathetic"kazuki muttered as he did handsigns. "Meteor Dragon assult!" kazuki said as he punched the ground with such force that the ground broke open causing large masses of rock to fly into the air as he finished his handsigns the rocks incinerated forming flaming dragon heads as they flew out in every direction meeting the senbon mid air and exploding. The majority of the dragon heads flew towards rika forming a larger dragon head that would explode as soon as it touched rika.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Watching Kazuki yell out a jutsu called "Meteor Dragon assult" she grin in her face as she allows the dragon head heading at her to almost hit her but quickly dives to the left as she sends 5 shurikens at Kazuki. 2 shurikens flying at kazuki's shoulders, 1 at his wrist, and 2 at his feet. She then jump up in the air as she made handsigns using her hidden technique jutsu to hide under ground as the clouds stay dark, lightening still fallling towards the ground around kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Kazuki became annoyed and dispelled his meteor assult technique as he quickly dodged the shuriken to his stomach and parried the others with autumn's edge. He then knoticed that his opponent was hiding somewhere."first lesson child... a skilled shinobi does not depend on sight to find his opponent. kazuki said as his chakra started seeping to all the areas of the forest. He then jumped back into a tree pulling his fist back preparing to do another curropted dragon fist."NOO!!" kazuki shouted suddenly as he grabbed his head."shut up fool you had your chance and you were to weak!" kazuki started to smash his head against the side of a tree. "I wont let you kill rika!!" kazuki shouted suddenly as he fell from the tree smashing into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Staring up in amazement from the ground she wonder what exactly was going on eyeing Kazuki talking to himself. She started to prepare for Chakra Cord jutsu as she make's handsigns creating three clones of herself underground with her Clone Technique Jutsu. She then command them to stand in front of her with three hand's glowing of dark chakra as she grins with her xzeno seal glowing brightly knowing one more turn it'll be fully activitated for use. She then created a dark chakra cord fill with element of the dark.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm

kazuki just layed there as his chakra returned to its normal blue color.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Staring up she jump up and puts her hand's on the ground wrapping chakra cord's around him just in case it's a trap. Rika then walks over as her seal becomes activated putting a hand on his chest glowing a yellow into him helping speed his healing process of a few wounds she had cause with her jutsu. The sky was returning to normal as well as the sun shines brightlly over the forest again.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:03 pm

I would finally find them and stand on a high up tree branch, holding onto the gigantic trunk of the area I was in with one hand. I was looking down and panting, and seemed a little annoyed, or angry, but I did not show that. I stood there panting, and slowly my eyes began to take on the emotion of furiousness, as you would look into them, it was clearly seen. But not yet, I did not show them. I panted on the tree branch I was on, watching the fight, and smirking as if they were to notice me. I had hoped they would, I couldn't believe I had the audacity to do what I was about to do. I hated to interrupt on a spar like this one that strictly training, and I hated to be the person who was seen as a traitor or whatever, but I couldn't just keep my temper down, which bothered me a lot to be honest. So I waited for one of them to finally spot me..
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:09 pm

After awhile she sense a familiar sense in the forest. It smell like the blood of one related to me and I wonder if Sora had follow us to there. She turn around looking around and Kichi had spotted her sister in a tree. She yell out Sister, why do you follow us? as she waited for her respone

(Temporary Exit for now until I get a respone for I want to chat with the leader for a bit in the garden's or somewhere. o.o Will post when either Kazuki or Sora posts again.)
Back to top Go down

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 pm

I didn't respond at first just stood there looking down and breathing, panting hard. Because not of faitgue, but from anger. I didn't look up until I then jumped down a branch still above them but a little closer. I smirked as I looked up as the look in my eyes went from innocent and pacifistic, to "I wanna fight you." So to speak.

I stood there still holding onto the tree, leaning up against it some as I softly, calmly and slowly, maliciously spoke. "Why do I follow you?" I said thinking of a good way to put this.

"Oh well because I can.." I chuckled a little cynically. "Oh and furthermore of what I can do, hehe, oh yeah that's right... I can challenge anyone I please." I paused again. "And this time I choose someone here.." I slowly walked off from leaning on the tree, and over to the other side of the branch stopping midway to face both of them, equal distance. Right in the middle of their battlefield, only a branch above. I then hopped down again so that I was standing directly in the middle of everything, my head down again, slowly looking up, and looking into Rika's eyes, angrily.

"XzenRika, I challenge you to an all out spar." I paused and smirked. "And this time, I won't hold back." I thought in my mind: And the winner takes it all... and I'm going to win..

I chuckled once more with my arm pointing out at Rika, as if to leave emphasis on my words. I waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:20 pm

kazuki slowly came back to his senses as he knoticed that the seal on his training weights was starting to fade. He slowly got up and started to rewrite the seals. He then jumped in front of rika glaring at sora. "there is bloodlust in your eyes. So then i will be the one to fight you Sora. saying this kazuki moved into his taijutsu stance and glared at Sora.
Back to top Go down

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:08 pm

I glared back at Kazuki returning to innocence once more, in both my voice and my eyes alike.

"Kazuki, it's not you I wish to fight. It's my twin sister, Rika." I said nodding for a minute there and then explaining."I followed you here, so that I could spar someone myself. And I don't want to fight you." I said walking a little towards them.

"You know that I would never, I don't want to ever hurt you, or Rika, I'll protect you both with my life. I just want a spar, with Rika. You see, I want to be stronger, I don't want to remain weak all my life. I want to match my sister's power level, and if not it be greater than her's. So that I may use that power to protect her with all I've got, and my friends and family as well." I paused a little, I was trying to shake my innocence just this once, so that what I was declaring could happen the way I imagined, after my innocence explained it all in a justified way.

"Kazuki, look, I don't want to do this to you or to Rika. But she's the closest one I have to family first, and the second is she's the closest in power level to me right now. And I'd rather spar someone of the same power level than someone off the charts strong. For then I could truly and fully test my abilities, without holding back, and with someone dear. I want to see how strong she's become, and I want to see how I match up again my twin." I said smirking turning towards Rika.

"And I'll even throw in something for you. If I win, you teach me to use the Xzeno eyes, just as you. And, help me to master them. If not, then I won't learn and you can do with me as you please." I said a slight tear gathering in my eyes somewhat, it was visible, but I tried to hide it. I knew after the recent event that just occured, I shouldn't be in any condition to do this, but no pain no gain.

"Alright, I'm ready." I said drying my eyes. "I don't want to be weak anymore, I will prove everyone wrong. And I'll be damned, if I'm going to stand around and watch my twin sister, steal all the power from me!" I said trying to get mad, so that I would do better. "No more will I succumb to weakness, ever." I said clenching my teeth and fists, and speaking through them as they were. "Kazuki, I ask you nicely, allow me to have a bout with my sister, and please stand aside."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Rk, still watching from the tree, turned his head twords Aurora. Two larger amounts of chakra were headed twords the village, and there seemed to be a fight going on near the lake. Thinking to himself, he was inpreased at how much is range has imbroved with the biiju. Rk quickly hopped to his feet and jumped down, branch by branch, till he landing soflty on the ground. At this point he stoped hiding his chakra and steped out, looking around at the lot of people here.

"Hate to break up the party here, but I got some info everyone might want to hear. Two high level ninja are heading twords Aurora, and their chakra reaks of bad intentions. I think the village is going to need everyone they can get their hands on. You three will have to decide if you wish to stay or go help. Two of you are genin, high level genin at that, but still genin. Aurora could deffinity use a sage to help, but at the same time you should keep your students safe. It's your call. I'll be heading back to the village now. I can sence 2 ninja fighting and a few others scatered over the area, so we would have time to get back. But like I said, your call."
Back to top Go down

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:07 pm

I then broke my concentration on wanting to battle my sister, and turned to RK.

"What?!" I said slowly getting mad once more, mad and furious that ninja would actually attack Aurora, my home village. I mean how dare they? This always happens to my village, and if I am to die, then let me die protecting it, it's an honor. I clenched my fists tighter and looked down, getting more angry with the minutes passing.

"They, will not... touch Aurora, they will not destroy my home... not if I have something to say about it!" I said now looking up and my eyes then stung of bloodlust again, as if I wanting to kill someone, and take my anger of protection out on them. I was a high level genin and I knew that I could at least wound them severely if I truly gave it my all. Though I would have to think logically about this, and play it out just right, I wasn't thinking clearly at the moment, on acting on impulse. This is my home, and my heart, I love it as if it were my soul, and thus I shall protect it with my life.

"Ugh!" I said then jumping back up on the high branches I was on before and remaining on one looking down at them with a look of anger, but not to them, to the ninja attacking my home. I nodded, as the look in my eyes before the one of anger, flashed quickly as if to say "I'm going to die, unless you come with me." Again a look of sheer innocence, but then it went to bravery and madness. I then dashed and took off from the branch I was on, heading towards where the ninja were, running as fast I could with a furious look in my eyes, and expressed upon my face.

"No way will they get away with this! No way, if I have something to say about it. Rika and Kazuki, I know this might not mean anything to you, but this is.. this is my home, and I am going to protect it, no matter what!" I said that to myself pushing myself to run even faster. It was imperative I got there as soon as I could. I couldn't give up, I cannot afford to lose.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Rk watched the genin take off. Knowing he didnt have time to wait, he glanced at the other ninja and gave a nod. he then jumped off and dashed after the wayward genin.

After catching up, he yelled to her. "Sora! Sora, the ninja are both on the kage level. You cant take them alone. Im going with you. Dont worry. They aren't at the village gates yet, and Im sure we'll get there before they get to the village. Dont worry, we'll stop them."
Back to top Go down

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:01 am

"Well RK, we'd better, thats all I'm saying." I stopped for a minute having him stand there too with me. I was looking down with my fists clenched and angry.

"I understand that they're kage rank, and I alone, stand no chance. But I can change that I am planning on getting stronger. Rika, I'm asking her to show me how to use my eyes to battle. And I am going to fight the bijuu to obtain it and get stronger. There is no way in hell I am falling behind and staying weak while everyone becomes strong. I did not, growing up, have a mother or a father, or anyone but myself and people whom I know now weren't my family. They still treated me like part of theirs which means the world to me, and I'm not gonna stand by and watch it all be burned down to the ground." I said madly looking up, Rk could see in my eyes that they were slightly red, only because of the anger and bloodlust, I truly wanted to kill them. And nothing, no one would stand in my way.

"And when we get to the gate, and fight them, stop them from doing such horrid things to this beautiful village, when we rip them limb from limb, and kill them so that they may not have a beating heart to live on anymore.. then and only then will I have gotten stronger, and obtained my satisfaction. How dare they...?!!!!" I said, looking directly at RK.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 am

As the sunlight beams down on Xzenrika she watches her sister bust into the woods intupperting her spar with kazuki and her. Then she watches as Kazuki comes in saying to fight him instead of her. Rika giggles a bit at that thinking kazuki was brave to do that, as she didn't want to spar anyone at the moment after using up a lot of chakra in her spar against Kazuki already. As she went on to listen to her sister speak out of such words, "XzenRika, I challenge you to an all out spar." I paused and smirked. "And this time, I won't hold back." and of the deal she offers her. About how if she win's, I teach her the family bloodline. If I win, I am welcome to do anything with her.

XzenRika shakes her head at that chuckling for awhile as she listens to her sister ramble on for awhile. Then she suddenly turns as the person she feels that has been watching them for awhile suddenly speak up about two large chakra items going towards her sister's home village that she was raise up in. She squeezes her fists in tightly and close's her eye's. She breathes in out before opening them again and a glowing dark eye appears in it with her snarling.

Sister, I won't let them destroy your home village. I will take them on myself as I do not want you harm at all. Even if I died then at least you'll be safe and be able to go on to maybe meeting your rest of your family later on. Rika has a really determined look on her face as she nod's at both of the ninja's before hopping up in the tree's and stares around confused on how to head back to aurora not knowing the way there in the first place.

Before Rika left back to the village though she stare down at her sister and answers her question of the deal place before her. After a few moments of silence she says out with determine Twin sister, we have already fought and you are not weak but strong like me. I have faith you will easily learn the xzeno eyes. I was already planning to teach you after my spar with kazuki which just was testing my new strength of my buuji inside of me. if.... I make it out alive. Then you will be taught the clan bloodline by me directly. She smiles at her big sister reascurring her that she'll come back after the fight hopefully but at the same time a widen nervous glance in her eyes is seen at the more older man.
Back to top Go down

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 am

BEFORE I LEFT: I had just stood there hearing her answer. I was thankful that she was planning on teaching me the Xzeno eyes anyway. I was thankful to have a sister like Rika was and I was happy, thrilled even that she would protect my home village with me. Though I was getting a little mad at her acting like the hero here. I always felt that that was my role to play. I didn't like people stealing it from me, that was a problem, and so I wouldn't be happy with it, but I would learn to live with it. I nodded and smiled as I clenched my fists tight, and that meant "Thank you."

After that I went completely insane in fury and dashed off without thinking logically like I would normally. Rika had to notice there was something wrong with me, and it wasn't just the love for my village that was driving me to protect it. I was becoming a little tired of being the one that was attacked. I was going to do something about it, I was going to get stronger and prove everyone wrong. I was going to achieve my dreams, and make them come true. I had a move though still lingering in my head that would make my sister and I an unbeatable, unstoppable team. It was a move that with the right strength would make us basically invincible if we could get it right and use it the right way. But as it was now we both didn't have enough strength. So there I was talking with RK on the branch trying to calm down, and failing at it. He was making promises to me, and I knew he would keep them, but right now I was too focused on anger. I stood there, I sensed, Rika was coming, and maybe Kazuki. Why not wait for them?
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 am

The sunlight was slowly being cover by grayish clouds once more as Rika moves though the branches with being cautious of high reading chakra's. As Rika hops about the branches she see's that Seirei and the other mister was there slowing down. She looks into her sister's eyes seeing angryness and haterd she sighs. "Sister...." Rika starts out but then stops looking down not sure of what to say. She was afraid of what to say or do, Rika knew it was probably the best moment to help her sister activated her eyes but she was afraid to do so as she sits on the branch breathing in and out as she focus's in on the chakra around her feeling kazuki close behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kazuki vs rika Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuki vs rika   kazuki vs rika Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

kazuki vs rika
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next