Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 - Page 5 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 - Page 5 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Training area for team 15

Go down 
+4
Surpentheon Fanglord
Chizuru Hayate
Seikei Kurayami
Tsumi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Type : Blood
Elements : Wind

Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 2:54 pm

*In a short distance from Reikon the tip of what looks to be a bubble would start to come from beneath the ground, it would then inlarge and show its true form which would be a blood bubble large enough to fit a few people in it, the top then starts to open and fold into the bottom and a shady figure appears with a cloak on* "Hello Reikon, long time no see...
*He then removes the hood at looks at Reikon* It sure has been a while.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Surp having sensed a new pressence opens his eyes, his hands fastening onto a kunai that shot from his sleeve as he moved. He had been listening intently to Reikon and Asa's conversation, even though being so far away made it somewhat difficult. But he found that in the night, everything seemed more clear to him.

As he stood, he looked in Reikon's and Asako's direction and whispered company as he moved quietly towards them. Finding himself immensely more quiet than usual, he made his way way to a nearby tree and rounded it to view the small party that had gathered for Reikon's story and the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Hayate continued to lay there and listened to the entire chat. So that is the world he lived in, Very interesting indeed. Well it is time to be getting up, ut it was in that instant that he heard another voice. He seemed to know of Reikon quite intimately. Hayate pretend to stir a bit from his sleep but actually was reaching into his bag for a kunai. He would let this play out a bit, since it would be bad to attack an ally but also to keep his element of surprise in case he needs to attack.

Last edited by Chizuru Hayate on Mon May 10, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Asako frowned, displeased by the new presence, who had the sad habit of using huge chakra filled moves. Just, by Kami's sake, what did she do to deserve to suffer this much with her eyes? It irritated her, annoyed her and angered her.
All those people, Hayate and Reikon excluded were noisy and way too much chakra visible for her eyes. And left traces of their chakra too, even when simply sleeping. No chakra control at all.
She rubbed her temples irritated and groaned on a snapping tone:
"Are we done yet with having more allies with us? I'm tired, and I need to rest my eyes soon, before I actually lose it. Now, partner me up with someone, regain energy on our way to sensei, make plans at the same time, get genin and sleep."

She stood up and began to walk, too tired and distracted by her eyes to be able to think straight.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Reikon began to recognize the person for who he was immediately, for the style he used was once a very well known style to Reikon. That was in a completely different life though, one he wasn't quiet sure the others were ready to hear. He stared with a smile that took to his hears, as Zahur made his full appearance on the field.

He held a hand up to Surpentheons direction, then in a playful manner he added in

You can "wake up" now Hayate. It is only an old companion. Though it seems like me, he is always finding ways to remain youthful. The meaning behind that statement is for perhaps another time, another story to tell later on. For now I think me and my old friend shall go have a walk, and see what we might find on our walk?

He ended the statement as a question, his hand held in the air open palmed in a random direction, inviting Zahur to join him.
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm

*He would nod to Reikon*

A walk sounds fitting to me.

*He steps to Reikon and would start proceeding in the same direction as Reikon, when the reach a safe distance away he begins to talk with him.*

There are some things I need to clarify with you, as you see I have been gone for quite some time now and it would seem that i need to catch up on some things, mind if i ask?
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 11:01 pm

He stopped and leaned against a tree when they were far away from the others. He nodded to Zahur, in agreement that he had been gone for a while.

Go ahead. As you can see I've once again reincarnated myself. The others aren't quiet aware of my real nature, only the life I live right now. For now an Exitium suits my needs. I thought about reincarnating myself as a Veroshi again but...I sensed that I wouldn't need to do that just yet. Seems I was right. It's been a long while my friend, since Rainbow Village I believe. What can I help you with?
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Type : Travelling
Elements : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 11, 2010 9:43 am

After he heard reikon speak he knew he knew something, so he grinned back then went to where the apples where,"There you go...", after he pointed out he went and sat next far from asa, after jinpachi collect his apples he walked and stood behind seikei munching apples after apples. "Can you do that any louder....", seikei said as squinted his eyes, "Arrrrr...sorry...", jinpachi said as he drop an apple on thew grass.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Surp hesitated but lower his kunai after a moment and turned to walk after Asako. She kept moving further from the camp. This is dangerous as the sensei is not the only danger out here. As he did not wish to yell, he said her name softly on the wind as he hurried somewhat towards her. "Ms. Kabuki... Ms. Kabuki... wait."
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm

*He would halt and look too Reikon*

"I've been told that Icisia and her sister left the land and arent to return I wanted to clarify this too be true first, second In due time the old Veroshi members will be called upon again I am curious if you are still Loyal to the Veroshi code, as of others since we have been out of communication for so long I came to see if you were still in allegiance with Veroshi."

*He would seize talking and wait for Reikon to answer*
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed May 12, 2010 7:50 am

He thought for a moment. It had been a long while indeed since he had been in contact with any Veroshi. Was he still allied with them, still loyal? Yes he decided at length, he was. He had found many glories while in the life of the Veroshi.

Yes those two left. They even for a short while went by different names. Anyhow I was aware they weren't coming back but that may change. You never know. As for the Veroshi then yes I am still Loyal to them.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed May 12, 2010 8:04 am

After hearing his name and that the visitor was of no threat, Hayate sits up and stretches and looks around. There was Reikon walking away with the stranger, Asako walking in a different direction being pursued by Surpentheon great that should make her happy which makes him a bit depressed, and Seikon went off to this apple tree talking to him self but what is this other presence everyone keeps talking about. As he looks around and thinks about it, he realizes that this is the first time in about two days that he had been alone. Normally this would make him happy but as he took one more look at Asako walking away with surp, he felt truelly alone again. He Reaches into his back and pulls out a book, Hayate knows this is the wrong time for this but he needed something to take his mind away. He opened up the book which was on Ketsuekigakure history, he had read it a few times but it was his favorite book. It told of the kages, the most powerful clans, and the part that Hayate liked the most, the heros. He would sit and day dream and then talk to himself since no one else was around, "One day maybe, just maybe."
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed May 12, 2010 9:36 am

Tousen sees a chance to make a preemptive strike. The group had seperated into different groups, even a few of them had gone off on their own. Their numbers were growing way to much, and he would need to thin them out a bit in order to have a chance. He darts to and fro throught the traps and back into the forest. His movements are lightning fast since he is not fully walking but more on a hovering slightly above the ground. He approaches the genin that is by himself reading and fully distracted. He throws a punch which is infused with wind chakra, at the helpless target. Though a safe distance away, the punch creates a strong compact microburst of wind, that quickly travels the distance between the two targets. The attack strikes home and slams him up against a tree, knocking him out instantly and can hear him gasping for breath. He pulls out a poisoned senbon from his pouch and throws it at the leg of the genin. "Well I hope that I used the right senbon, and that was one of the ones that puts a person to sleep for 24 hrs, give or take."

With that done, Tousen calls up a breeze that stirs up the leaves in the area and they swirl round him. Then he was gone, but reappears on his way back to his secured position. "Lets see how the genin choose to handle this situation, now that the game has become a bit more interesting."

[OOC: Hayate is out of commision for a while, unless any of you know anti-poison techniques. You seperated into different directions....so I made a punishment, hope you all enjoy the unexpected. Yes I am evil enough to take out my own character. *smirks*]
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Asako stopped when she heard Surpentheon call her. She looked around, staring in the golden chakra signature. He had moved for once with silence and his voice didn't drum over the place. She appreciated that a lot. Now, if only he could dim his chakra a little, she would be really grateful to him.
"I've been teamed up with our taijutsu user?" she asked surprised. "I told yesterday evening that teaming me up with you wasn't a very go-"

She cut off herself when she saw a flash of a familiar chakra falling down and another one fleeing from the place. Her face turned paler then it already was and she dashed back to the camp, while dragging Surp with her.
"Hayate's in trouble." she said on a slightly worried tone. "I'm sure Tousen-sensei deceided not to leave us anymore time to organize ourselves. Ugh, if only those newcomers just stopped coming, we would have been able to concentrate more on our purpose of being here." added the genin, irritated.
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 13, 2010 3:33 pm

*He would nod to Reikons response and started to "melt" into the ground starting to make a pool of blood under his feet*

I have other matters too attend to then I will call on you when the time is right, Good luck to you friend.

*He completely fades leaving a blood puddle, which would soon soak into the ground and fade*
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Reikon was already leaving, expecting the farewell and ignoring it, but not out of disrespect. He had heard tell tale signs of movement. His sensitive, pointed ears picking up the swishing of rushing air, and another swish, perhaps the person leaving. With agility beyond any human understanding and a quietness fit for death, he dashed off back to Hayate, whom he knew was the only person left in the gathering...alone he reminded himself. His hunter instinct, that 6th sense, go with your gut, sort of feeling was telling him Hayate wouldn't be in fair conditions. He arrived to see Hayate, slumped against a tree and with a needle in his leg and just the small image of a fleeing figure, too much of a blur to make out, but not so hard to guess as to who it was.

He calmly looked at the situation. His people used poisons many times, one of their favorite tools being a single, small crossbow like weapon that shot a bolt from it. This one bolt was tipped with enough poison from his homeland, that it could put a person into a sleeping state in little to no time. So when he saw that Hayate was unconscious, slightly breathing, and with a single senbon stuck in his leg, he assumed it to be some sort of poison. He wasn't sure if it was sleeping poison or some kind of leathal mixture, but it had Hayate out cold.

Thinking once more he pulled on some of the string he used to tighten or loosen his cloak and stretched it out. then cutting some of it off he ran to Hayate and wrapped the string around his leg about 5 inches above where the senbon had hit. He tied it hard and then secured it in place with a slipknot. He could hear two more people coming from another direction. Assuming it was either one of his companions, or more trouble makers, two shining daggers flew from their sheaths and were in his hands. He dashed towards the sound of the noise.

Not long he spotted Asako from a distance, and when they were within yelling range Reikon didn't bother to wait till they got up close. He shouted to Asako and Surpentheon, who he now saw was being dragged along by a rather pale Asako, from several yards away.

Hayate is unconcsious and by the looks of it has been poisoned. I've tied some string tightly above the needle pierce that way his circulation slows. Hopefully whatever he's been poisoned with will spread more slowly. Asako go back to Hayate and see see what you can do about the poison. If you can find Seikei on your way then thats good but make sure you get to Hayate first and keep him safe!

He flung a kunai into a tree several feet ahead of the two running, then he directed his shouting to Surpentheon.

Me and you need to check our location. Run with Asako but keep going straight through the camp. That kunai marks about 50 yards from the camp. So when you run through the camp keep going about 50 yards and then you put a kunai into a tree too. From there you make a curved run to the east right back to the kunai i put in the tree. I will run in a curved path to the west, and to the spot where you have set. This way when we run into each others kunai marks, we know that we have done a complete perimeter check.

When you have come back to the kunai mark, head for camp. If the area is clear then we will set up what defenses we can, set up a watch and some scouting, then we can have a little time to see what we can do about Hayate!

As he finished he ran a few more yards until he went zipping past the two. He got to the kunai mark he made and turned to the west, on a curved path. He looked back one last time to make sure that they had heard everything and were still running straight, then disappeared in the blink of an eye, as if he had simply vanished into the woods. How he loved doing that.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu May 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Being dragged after Asako, Surp finds himself sensing the faint trace of their sensei's electrical signal leaving the area. He had been intent on making sure Asako hadn't gone to far off into danger he hadn't kept his mind on his surroundings. But he would make a note of that later.

As he neared the camp, he had thoroughly scanned the area for their sensei yet again when Reikon's voice came. After listening to his team member, he went with it just incase his sensei could mask his electrical patterns. Pacing towards the fifty yards, he makes a quick handsign as he goes and his body suddenly begins to dissappear until not a trace of him remains. To a trained eye, a person would know it was an advanced form Bikou Ninjutsu, the art of shadowing stealth. Surp decided to patrol the perimeter in the possibility that his enemy was still around, this would hopefully bring a surprise to the sensei if he was still here.

As Surp makes his directional curve around the perimeter, he keeps himself to about the sound of a whisper in his movements. As he nears the kunai, he stops and looks around carefully. Noting that there is no trace of an enemy presence, his body begins to appear once more as he heads back towards the encampment hoping to find Asako well on her way to treating Chizuru.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri May 14, 2010 12:38 am

Tousen watches the young genin scramble. They seemed to be taking up scouting and defensive positions while carrying for the fallen, which is good. They needed to be taught a lesson, when on a mission the mission takes priority, lose your concentration once and the battle and your comrades maybe lost. This is a lesson that every ninja lives at least once in their lives and it is a lesson usually paid in tears and heartache. Today it is a simulation but tomorrow it maybe the real thing. He continues to watch over them, and wonder what is the next acion to take. He knew what the correct response they should do next, he saw two possibilities and wondered which they would take. One of them could always surprise him with the unexpected but time would tell.

(OOC: Seikei go ahead and post next, sorry I was not sure when I could post again with my schedule the way it is. Hopefully I am more worried then I truelly need to be, and it turns out to be nothing.)
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 17, 2010 7:43 am

(OOC:I havent even seen Seikei log in yet -.- over the past few days)
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 17, 2010 11:36 am

OOC: ...Does that mean it's my turn? x-x;
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 17, 2010 10:08 pm

OOC: Go ahead an post. It's been too long since he's posted anyhow and as we all know. I. HATE. WAITIJNG!
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 18, 2010 7:53 am

OOC: Calm down Reikon~

Right, where was I? Oh yeah...

Asako rushed over to Hayate and helped him to sit up.
She wished she had some boiling water and a clean table. She had already extracted poison and needles from her previous family members. She had seen her mother at work to save her dad several times.
She regretted the pharmatical box they had in the troup. They had a poison stone in it. The proprieties of the stone were fantastic when it came to poison healing. It absorbed like a sponge the poison, without having to do anything. You just put the stone on the wound, it fixed itself to it and once it was full, it losened and fell of the wound and you simply had to put another stone in place.

This time, she'd have to suck the poison out of the wound.
Automatically, she bit her thumb and slammed her hand on the ground. A misformed animal appeared, a homonculus. It looked like a very small monkey, with a long tail and a flattened and wet snout. It had bright blue bird wings with dark reflects and jumped on Asako's shoulder immediatly, with a shriek of joy. The monkey began to play in her hair and to plait it.
The genin smiled slightly and put the monkey on the ground. She asked it to get some water and the monkey flew away with a shriek. While her "pet" disappeared, Asako made a correct tourniquet around his leg, above his knee.
Then she revived the fire. She needed to boil the water and put one of her kunai in it to disinfect it, before even thinking of treating Haya's wound.

The monkey came quickly back with water in a bowl made of stone. She put the bowl on the fire directly, waited till it boiled and plunged her hands in it along with the kunai she was going to use and some bandages and waited a full minute.
Then, taking the kunai, she began to cut in her friend's leg...
"This is gonna suck..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 23, 2010 3:28 am

(OOC: Who's turn is it?)
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Type : Travelling
Elements : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 am

OCC: Sorry iv taken long but ill be taking my leave, its not the same here anymore....bye everyone and thanks for the rping time ^^ bye.

Seikei kurayami left the area.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 25, 2010 5:11 pm

I would say it is surp or reikons turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training area for team 15
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next