Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Training area for team 15 - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Training area for team 15

Go down 
+4
Surpentheon Fanglord
Chizuru Hayate
Seikei Kurayami
Tsumi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Asako put her hands behind her head and stared around her silently, waiting till the boys deceided for some plan while she tried to find her sensei's chakra trace back. His chakra was particularely active in his body she had noticed.
"Yes, tag." she repeated after Surp's question. "Like, we need to find him, each our side, which by the way seems ridiculous as order, and then touch him like in a vulgar child's game. Apparenly, our reward is that we'll be considered as a fully pledged genin."

She shrugged and took one of her fans, opened it and waved herself some fresh air with a graceful, yet comical move, with a over dramatically bored face.
The young girl was already bored. Since she hated the game already, since she had no way to being able to participate to it.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

"Great, first day hello and get out of here and now the second day is lets play kiddy games day. We graduate out of the academy and still we are on the playground" Hayate sits on the ground and starts to think. Is this even worth it. But not to participate would equal failure, was this a fate he was willing to accept? Probably not. He sighs audibly. "There is only ver few ways to go about this. We either spread out and search for him, but then do not have the skill as individual to get close, or we go as a group and limit our searching ability. I guess it would be a bit much to ask if either of you are chakra trackers?" Hayate had said his peace and sits to wait on the others opinions.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:55 pm

"Chakra, no. But I can sense and track electrical patterns." Clasping his hands together, he closes his eyes and stands there. Though it looked like he was doing nothing, he was searching and sensing every creature and being within the area. "Just sit tight and keep your mouth shut while I look." He said this as he would say anything else, as if it was casual speech, he never really means to be insultive, it just happens.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Asako plopped down on the ground, having already found their sensei, but shutting her mouth, because she didn't want to get more involved then she was already.
She twirled some hair around her finger and "stared" at Surpentheon intensely, not missing one point of his chakra system and tried to figure out what he was exactly trying to do.
His chakra color became more golden, more intense, more violent. It was impressive, almost breath taking.
'Almost as breath taking as the morning sun...When he grows up, he'll be a genius in his stuff.' predicted Asako in her half dreaming mind.

"...We need a plan." she mumbled unwillingly. "Well, you two need one, because I'm not going to get involved with this much..."
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Hayate audibly sighs. He had been around Asako to know she knew more then she was letting them know. So how far could she see chakra signatures, but she certainly had Surps chakra full studied. She was probably playing down to let Surp have the glory. This thought strangely bothered him and made him sad, almost like he was betrayed and jealous. Man two against one."Plan, in order to have one of those we first need a location and an idea of the terrain. Plus it does not help we know next to nothing about this sensei. Well he does use wind element for one thing, as much as that helps since my lightning element will not help much." Hayate says sounding clearly annoyed. He brings some green healing energy to his hands, as he stares down at the ground. He uses it to heal the minor damage he sustained earlier and refuses to look up since he knew if he did, he would se her and reminded that he was still inferior to someone out there. He finishes the heal since this would be the best time since it gave him time to replensih chakra reserves.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 pm

A minute later, Surp opened his eyes and pointed to his right. "He's NorthEast of here. His signal isn't very mobile, so we best start moving now. If we talk along the way, it'll save us time, while getting us closer to the goal. We can talk, as stealth is not our objective, But when we get closer, I suggest we act more covertly." He said as he turned to look at Chizuru. "And Ms. Kabuki? I don't mean to step out of line on this matter, but you were told you may participate. So to with-hold information on our senseis' whereabouts is nothing short of rude when you don't disclose such valuable information. I could have conserved valuable chakra just then instead of spanning it out to search for someone already found." He said softly as his eyes looked over her, taking in her electrical patterns, the same things that gave her away in the matter of her knowing Senseis' location.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Asako blocked her chakra from flowing in her chakra system immediatly and shrugged calmly.
"I could find Tousen-sensei back. I know exactly where he is like you. Then what? I have no role in this, since I can't "see" like you people. In fact...I'm not even sure if I can still execute a jutsu without seeing anything...Though, not sure if Tousen knows about that." she thought hard up.
Then, she stood up and dusted her sleeves off. Then, she stared at the two teammates severely and almost coldly. Her physics had changed perfectly back to the ice cold character she had before she met Hayate.
"We are pathetic. One is too stupid to think before acting. The second one is jealous about nothing important. And I'm pathetic to haven taken interest in two guys who are jealous of each other's abilities and who'd love to get the advantage taken by them alone...And we're a pathetic team. We don't even know what each of us can."
She put a hand on her hip and rubbed the back of her neck, thought full.
"I'm gonna follow any of your plans as best as I can." she deceided finally.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Again Hayate sighs audibly. "What a great trio we make but since we are stuck like this might as well make the most of it. For the squad info since Asako seems to want to take interest, I am a lightning element genjutsu and probably a bit of a weapon user, as if the bow was a no duh on that one. Also I will be responsible probably for your medical needs." Now that he has went through the hassal of explaining self, Appearantly Asako missed the discussion said of talking on the way. He stands up and dusts off his back side and turns to the direction pointed as the correct route. "We should start moving, we will assess roles on the way, to say the least that I would probably need to be support/ Oh and for the record I want to be the dumb one." With that he smirks and starts on his way at half speed awaiting the others to catch up easily.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Unwilling to start a fight, he refrains from commenting on her too stupid remark. But the two people she mentioned who were supposedly jealous of the others abilities stumped him. Who was she talking about was all he could think. But quickly, he shrugged it off and moved over to her. "Since you are in the dark here, and you are unsure of you exact abilities, I recommend staying by me as much as possible. With your unique sight..." He said as he got in closer to look at her eyes. "You are most suited for support as well. As I am mainly skilled in ninjutsu, I will be the sword of this team. You two will be my support. My shield so to say." Turning then, he makes ready to follow Chizuru. "Now then, ready Ms. Kabuki?"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Asako flushed deep red immediatly when she "saw" Surp's chakra come closer to her. She suddenly stopped breathing and her knees were shaking. Her heart beating ten times faster then usual kept the red color on her cheeks with the blood that rushed in her veins. She needed space, quickly, before she'd lose all her ways.
The pushed him some off her, while lowering her head and closing firmly her eyes.
"Too close!" she shrieked. "And if you think I'm jealous of you two, yes I am. But simply because you can still see the sun rise and your friends and family's faces. Now, what's the plan, except for me and Hayate play your human shield? And what do you mean? I barely see colors of people's chakra. Ask Hayate, I still bump in everything and still make way too much noise to be useful."

She clutched her left shoulder with her right hand, her heart still racing and adrenaline raising to her head. Surp kept having that effect on her. Draining her literally of all selfcontrol. And Hayate had that freaky ability too. What was wrong with her.
"Also...I'm not stupid, Surpentheon-san. Don't underestimate me. I'll get stronger."
The girl raised her back and with all the pride she had, she looked at the person she respected the most. Her face had taken more royal traits, more pride, more arrogance, like she was defying Surp.
"When are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Seeing that the two had not started following yet, Hayate did not go to far ahead. He overheard the talk abit and decided to contribute. "Asako, he is not saying for us to take his attacks for him. A shield is a device used for blocking, but it is also a device that can be used to help open up an opponent by throwing there attack out wide and thus creating an opening for the sword to strike home. Geez plans." Hayate stops to think and sighs. "Are opponent is superior in skill so thus we need to have something that will slow him if only for a minute. My guess is one will need to keep him to occupied, while me traps him in my genjutsu. Even if he breaks it, there will still be that second and it being sound based, it should travel faster then him. Of course this plan requires a third to keep him off of me though." Great there I said my peace, Hayate thinks and still refuses to look at the scene, in fact he never turned around to see the scene created by Asa and Surp. He could not turn around.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:40 am

Being pushed, he stumbles back a step confused a bit at her reaction. Then nodding to Chizuru's words, he peers at Asa softly. "What family, what friends, I have neither. Now, if sight is all that's the matter..." He said this as he moved towards her again and suddenly turned and lifted her onto his back. "We don't have time to keep wasting. I'll be your eyes, now hold tight." With that done, he doesn't give her a moment to protest before he launches himself into the air and on towards Chizuru. "This is your first test Ms. Kabuki. Your first chance to grow in strength. You've got a team here to help. What flaws either of us have, we have to cover with support. Therefore, I think our best plan would be for me to engage the sensei in battle while Chizuru prepares his genjutsu. Asako will remain near Chizuru incase the sensei locates and breaks away from my distraction. He ability of sight will at least of some early warning. When the genjutsu is prepared, give the word, and I'll get out of the sound waves path and await for a clean shot once the genjutsu takes effect."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Asako gripped tight the shirt of her teammate and literally clung to him. She was bright red and she kept her eyes closed, which didn't stop her from seeing the chakra of the other people through her eyelids.

Surp was maybe smart, but he didn't get the whole meaning of what losing your sight meant. As a ninja, you lose advantages, like seeing details of people, clues, colors. And as her role as actress and "shape-shifter" it meant a lot, her eyes.
"I could...keep sensei in place for the genjutsu if needed. I mean, hold his legs or something. Genjutsu doesn't really work on me..." she mumbled while staring at Hayate's purple chakra.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Hayate waited till the others came along, he turned and looked at Asako and saw she did not look all to happy. She was looking at him which was strange and he did his very best to put on a smile for her. She obviously was not feeling very useful at the moment and needed some support. "Asako, your eyes may be just what we need at this point to gain an edge in this battle. From what I can assess, Surps ability to track electrical patterns seems to require concentration, which will be useless in a fight, sorry. But what takes him concentration, you do naturally, sure it is not electricity but yours is so much more. Seeing his chakra means you can tell if he is preparing a jutsu, or where he even is for that matter. You are the perfect person to be my support since it would be near impossible for him to sneak up on you." He hoped this helped make her feel part of the group. Hayate was never good at this, and had to rely on sounding analytical in order to be supportive. "Now why do you not stand up and head out on your own power to follow us and not be wasting Surp's power to do it, he is going to need whatever he could spare." He did not mean to sound harsh but he wanted to encourage Asako to stand up on her own or she would never respect her own skills he knew she had.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:40 pm

"He has a point. I can only read actions he does by his electrical patterns. Not what he's going to do. Be it as it may, you have abilities people wish they could have, but like my skills and everyone elses, it has a cost. But you are you, and you are how you were meant to be. To change it would be to change yourself. You have strength of heart and of mind, two key things every shinobi must possess. Besides, there are some shinobi out there, who cover their eyes and fight blindfolded. It increases all their other senses after while and they're more dangerous than most." He didn't want to be interupted before he made his points, so he kept talking none stop till he was finished. When he was, he waited calmly for her reply as he continued to jump from branch to branch.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Asako didn't reply. There was nothing to reply, simply as that. She saw without wasting really her chakra, since it didn't leave her body.
She let herself fall from Surp's back and landed on a tree branch and continued jumping behind her teammates in silence. She hit tree branches, almost feel several times, but while following exactly where Surpentheon and Hayate went, she could follow them pretty well.

"Honestly. I'm glad I joined this team...Tousen-san moved 42 degrees to the right by the way. He's at less then 100 m away from us now."
She climbed on a higher set of branches then Surpentheon and stopped, while looking carefully.
"Simply trees around him. No specific water source, no traps neither apparently..." she added. "So, what's attacking plan?"
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Hayate did not turn around, but still smiled as he heard the sound of someone crashing into a branch, for he knew at that moment that his words had hit home. But now to focus. They had a chakra scouter whether she new it or not, his plan was coming together well. "Plans." Hayate runs a quick checklist of his inventory of weapons and realizes he does not have what he would see as necesary. "Well a distraction would be the best so that Surp can get close to him. So do we have any distraction jutsus or equipment on hand." Hayate changed direction to follows Asako's call out. Great he realized he forgot a source of water for his water jutsus, but maybe someone else had something. Plus a checklist of others jutsus and equipment would be necesary for any plan.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tousen stopped moving. He realized it was pointless. He could sense the genins chakra getting closer. He thought at first it was a fluke and they were scouting but when he started to move again, they changed directions. They game had finally come to him and appearantly at least one of these genin was sensing him and calling out his movements. Now what would be his battlefield, he had to choose wisely. The forest would provide more cover but would slow down his speed. Ah wait he knew just the place. He moved 5 km to the south and the forest parted ways to become an open field. The wind blew across this field quiet nicely since it no longer was impeded by the trees, giving him a boost to his wind element. Then there was his other elements but the Genin will have to find that on their own. There were knee high grasses and the flowers of spring had just come to bloom. The whole picture was quite serene but he also liked this location since it would force the genin to act creative once they came out of the safety of the trees. He wanted to see what these kids can do.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm

"The best distraction is to take him head on. Once the genjutsu is ready, I'll get out of the way. If you can snare him even long enough to cause a split second opening, I have an idea that might work." He said as he changed directions according to Asako's directions.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:26 pm

He walked out onto the field where Team 15 was supposed to be training. His cloak was flapping slightly behind him as he ran about the field, examining and looking. As was his races profession, as hunters of prey, he could begin to make out footprints, some barely pressing on the earth, while others seemed to have fallen more heavily on the earth. He looked up at the flaming ball of fire they so seemed to enjoy, and with a grunt of disgust pulled the cowl of his cloak low over his face, hiding his pale, gray skin. He took off, too quietly for his or anyone elses own good, into the general direction the group went. A voice popped into his head, speaking to him in his mind.

To think we are to stay among these humans. Why ever the fates thought I be destined to be your weapon is beyond me. You filthy dog bringing me up here to the surface.

Silence you miserable fiend. Down there we had limited killing space, and of the same constant race. Humans though the same race can vary in many different skin colors, religions, attitudes. So much variety in our choices when we hunt. You will be pleased soon enough, for now since you will not cooperate willingly you will just have to obey. We are supposed to train with this team. It seems the village has yet to form another team with a sensei. Perhaps they will not mind one extra person...
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Asako turned back with a sharp move. Someone else appeared, close by, with a pale grey chakra.
"Someone else is there." she said calmly, while frowning slightly. "Two people in one in fact. A double chakra source. Is he your teammate?"

The genin had taken out a kunai from her sleeve and crouched down on the branch, determinded to wait for the stranger. Her eyes were tired and some rest wasn't something she refused before battle.
She didn't like the new guy's chakra. It was...vague, hiding a infinite violence and it was like it was dead too.
'Who ever this person is, he'll have to prove me a lot of things before I even accept him as person...'
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Hayate stopped after hearing Asako's warning. Two chakras in one, how is that possible. Could it have been their third team mate returning, he did seem to talk to himself, or is this a new one all together. Man such concerns are starting to become such a pain in the a**. Now what to do, their prey is so close at hand but if this is their teammate should they wait. Four is stronger then three and what of a plan.....Think.......Think........."I think we should stop here a bit. To much seems to be going on at one time in order to continue in caution. I think we first need to find out what is the destination of this new target, his strength and his purpose. Would be bad if we are engaged in combat just to receive a surprise attack. Man what a bother." He also was not to certain on a direct attack on a much superior opponent without a distraction. "I have a technic that may slow him down a bit, but your going to have to keep chakra on your feet in order to not get stuck yourself but with these two technics, no one better get hurt because I doubt I will have much chakra left."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tousen now feels another genin like chakra, it is dark and makes him shiver a bit out of a cold essence. Well this is an interesting surprise, a forth has entered the field, is this the third squad member I wonder. This is becoming better then expected. What will the genin do now? Accept the new ally, or is going to be a problem? He is going to have to keep a close eye on this development. Death of genin in blood village is seen more as a thining of the weak in order to make sure only the strongest move on, but the paper work was a real pain. Plus Tousen doubted it would look very favorable to him if this happened on the first day. Ok then, it is decided, if a problem arises I will have to break it up.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:07 am

He stalked silently and swiftly, like wind without noise. His keen ears started picking up reverberations, voices that bounce off the trees, and began to track them. He slowed his pace and took a more cautious approach, using the hunting skills of his race and coming in at a deathly silence. He circled around and caught site of a male, genin. Yet again the voice spoke inside his head and they communicated telepathically.

How do you think they will react to us. No doubt they will shun us for the very fact we are an Exitium. Perhaps they will provide a challenge.

Silence fiend. Perhaps you were too busy, but there is one who is different. The female over there.

He pointed to the next closest body, a female, whose eyes gave away the telltale sign of blindness. But no, he was sure of it. This one could see still, or at least sense. With her silence would not work. He circled back around, facing the group, arms crossed and palms resting comfortably on the hilts of his dual daggers. His stance told he was no stranger to combat, yet it was relaxed enough to keep most of his styles, and his intentions hidden. He finally spoke his intentions when he let a few intense seconds pass.

I am Reikon Keiri. Genin of Ketsuekigakure and...

He paused, thinking to reveal himself might be the end of any alliance. He decided to hold off on revealing his identity fully and finished the sentence with a cover up of his original sentence.

...and I am here, because I could find no other team, to train with Team 15.

Name:Echo Hunting
Type:Bloodline
Element:None
Description:The easiest of hunting abilities for his race. Their keen ears can pick up reverberating sounds and their body at the slightest of vibrating feelings can trace them back, as well as being able to give a close guess by sounds what it is and by feelings how big or the shape of the object or person. In the dark, silent, tunnels of his underground world, where sounds and the slightest of footsteps echo and vibrate rocks for many lengths, this is a well trained ability. The weakness to this is that it is completely useless in too open of areas.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Stopping as well, he didn't turn around to look at the approaching stranger. Something in Surp began to turn at the arrival of the boy. Something dark and dormant, but only an echo it seemed. Only because Surp couldn't quite hear it or tell what it was. But whatever it was, Surp wasn't sure if it was a good idea to dwell on it. So after a moment of collection of his dormant self, Surp finally turned into the wind to face the boy who had now claimed to want to join their team.

Looking over the boy, Surp noted his well positioned stance and dark features. He almost reminded him of himself in means of expressions. But there was something more to him, Surp couldn't understand what it was, but something inside him told him so. This feeling caused Surp to then move towards the boy who called himself Reikon Keiri and stop a small two feet away.

"I am Surpentheon Fanglord. The girl there is Asako Kabuki, and the other boy is Chizuru Hayate." Going silent after this, Surps eyes continue to look Reikon over. "I... see no problem with you joining us. I'm sure you could be of some use in the upcoming spar."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Asako shivered and stared at their new teammate. She gave him a nod and deceided to keep an eye on him for a while. She hated the unsecure feeling he gave on her and she also hated that the second presence wasn't visible physically. It was like...he was accompagnated by an invisible presence, who still had chakra.

She couldn't see his face, neither could she judge the physical aura he gave off. But she could feel it and smell it. There was something non human at him, something scary and unholy, if she could say so.
Her features changed into that of a more scared looking child. Her face seemed rounder, her eyes bigger and her stature smaller. The genin made a slight move backwards, to show her fear.
But innersides of herself, behind the mask of fear, she wasn't afraid. More on her guards, ready to attack or defend from that stranger.
She kept staring at him, with a look in her eyes that told him very well of her real thoughts.
"We should keep going, before Tousen-san gets away." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:11 pm

As the man who later revealed himself to be Surpentheon Fanglord approached, Reikon ducked his head alittle bit further down, hiding his lavender infravision orbs and his pale, gray-like skin. He listened to the introductions but at the end, of hearing of an upcoming spar, he couldn't help but to smile. Sparing was EXACTLY what he was good for. He also saw the girl step back, but by the guess of her eyes he knew she was cautious, on edge more than afraid. With that in mind he felt it now necessary to reveal the nature of himself to his present team mates, knowing that his identity and presence could change a few things. He stepped back from the boy and spoke loud enough for all of them to hear.

Well then a spar changes things. New introductions are needed. I am Reikon Keiri, Genin of Ketuekigakure, and of the race of Exitium.

With a low bow, that was half courtesy, and half out of mockery, he pulled back the cowl of his cloak, revealing his pale, gray-like skin and his lavender, infravision orbs that where his eyes. Waves of starch-white hair jumped out of the cowl, falling down like a cascading river to rest at backs length. His sharp and angled features, pointed ears, and smooth tight skin gave an impression that was confusing. Charming were his appearances, pampered did his skin look, yet stern was his gaze and firm was his stance. He gave the look of both fragile and deadly, he was truly a hunter, whose mere appearance was deception. He tapped the hilts of his sheathed daggers and made another introduction.

And this is my companion. He doesn't have a name yet, we haven't figured it out, but he's a sentient weapon. Think of him as just another companion. Are we hunting for something?

He held his hands out as he asked the question, with a slight smile hinting that he was hoping for just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training area for team 15   Training area for team 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training area for team 15
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next