Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Air Kingu -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Air Kingu -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Air Kingu

Go down 
+2
Youji
Surpentheon Fanglord
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:52 pm

The mighty dragon Kingu holds upon his back a village of 10 buildings and an open field on the outskirts. Vegetation is plentiful and the buildings seem in decent shape aside from scorch marks and upturned earth around them. Kingu is flying about 30,000 feet in the air and the temperature around him stays close to a constant 90 degrees and the wind is blowing in one direction at 70 mph. The entire dragon seems to be made to test anyone who boards him. Even the gravity upon Kingu is 10 times normal. Anyone who hasn't trained here for some time will severly be restricted in movement and abilities. Standing alone will take time and energy to do.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Surpent Lands gently and looks back at his new student as she followed him through the air and is about to land on Kingu. He knows what will soon happen, but warning would defeat the purpose.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:07 pm

As I board Kingu, everything seems alright, that is until he would start flying. Once he took flight and was in the air, it seems everything was testing me, everything was weighing down on my body. My body felt heavy and like it wasn't going to be able to stand on its own for much longer. Gravity, I suspected. And the other effects, the winds, the speed and the temperature were not helping. I struggled just to stand in place. It took me a while, but eventually I stood up, panting.

"Thanks.. Teach.."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

I smirk and watch her struggle. "Just so you know, the atmosphere here doesn't just drain your bodies strength, but also your chakra. Staying here is a risk to life. But, there is no better way to get stronger faster." I break off there and my face turns serious. "Do you remember how long I told you we'd be training here?"
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:21 pm

I shook my head. The cold glare met his serious eyes in one sidelong glance and then the wind blew and I sustained myself just barely.

"No I am afraid I do not remember. Then again, some may say I have an obsession with power.. and some may say that it's all in good reason. I've come to train, not listen to facts. I appreciate the speed at which you're taking me though.."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 pm

"We'll be training here for 3 months. Kingu will fly for that long. But here is the danger to this, the longer Kingu flies, the worse things get upon his back. The gravity will continue to increase periodically, the heat will continue to rise, and his speed will increase as well. I will force you to work in these deadly conditions. You will spar, train, and survive as long as you can. If you make it the 3 months, we will finish your training at my home in the mountains. Are you up for this? If not, say so now."
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 am

"Of course. Is that a question? I do accept your challenge..."

I crossed my arms and stood upon his back, again barely holding myself stable.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 pm

"Good. Well then, your assignment for now is to run laps. 100 laps around the outer field there." I point a finger behind me. "I advise keeping your clothes on, even though they weight you down. Of course, feel free to do as you wish in that department. Whichever or haowever you complete the laps makes no difference to me." I smirk and walk off towards a chair in the fields center. "You may begin."
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:25 pm

"This is going to be a challenge I do not wish to face. However, there must be some sort of method."

I was thinking out loud to myself, watching as my new sensei was watching me do this request he had just thought of. I needed to gain power and strength if I wished to become strong enough to be her equal. I must do this, I understood. As I tried to move towards the outer lining of tis huge training area, I almost fell down from the amount of power it was taking to keep balance and move. This was going to be hard, but I needed to get the hang of it. I was not going to give up now..
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:51 pm

I sat in the chair and watched as she moved slowly to the outer limits. I wondered if she would be one who would survive this training. But I kn0ow there is only time until she realizes the full danger of this place. Especially when she finds her chakra close to nil.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

After a while of watching her, I stood and created a clone in my place. After that being done, I headed towards Kingus sides and dropped off when Aya wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 pm

I continued facing this perilous training atop the back of this winged beast. This was no walk in the park, that was certain. I continued in these tough weathered conditions. Barely being able to stand, but never giving up. I could not.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Surp's clone continued to watch as she kept pushing forward. Analyzing her methods, watching her style. But he knew, even as the clone, that this was just the beginning. But she was getting close now to finishing the first part, perhaps then, he'd allow her to rest.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:10 pm

"This event is torturous in a hellish experience alone on a person's much less a ninja's body, even a ninja of Surpentheon's stature. These conditions so cruel, however I shall persist and keep constant with it, for if I don't, I shall never get stronger... And then I shall have plans unfurl before my very eyes.."

I smirked and then my eyes hardened. They seemed to have a certain "life" to them. Determination was maybe the word or the expression in them. I was angry at myself for not doing this so easily, but then again I understand that nothing in life, especially one of a shinobi is never easy, and so I persisted with the exercise. I pushed my body to its limits, to its fullest extents, and to that degree, I would become stronger, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:41 pm

My clone walked over to where she would soon be and waited for her to get there. He decided to join her it seems in her exercises. "Come on. You have to be able to do better than that." When in fact, she's doing quite good for someone just starting.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:47 pm

"You dare defy my abilities? You may be a Sannin and powerful. You may hold a rank that is higher than my own. And I may lose a battle to you if we had ever fought it, but I shall not lose to this training. I shall push forth and forward, and I shall not be told to be stuck into one position.."

It was then that my body completely stopped. At that time I closed my eyes and concentrated. I was about ready to collapse, is how truthfully this all felt, but I coudn't let out, I couldn't give up. I would persist to the end. Then my eyes opened once I had focused all of my energy throughout my body and around it to help me move smoothly. My eyes had a different gleam, angry determination and it seemed that the memories yesterday played out like a movie in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:01 pm

He smirked as he noticed her chakra control shift. Good, she's utilizing it well enough, but chakra is drained here too. What will she do to control that?
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Then suddenly after my chakra control shift had changed its order around... I realized that all of my energy was dissipating to almost nothing. It was like it didn't exist in the first place. It was then that I had come up with the idea that chakra was drained in this atmosphere. Of course! That's why I felt so fatigued. I had to come up with a plan to overcome this. My chakra shifts were working well, but if I kept changing that up, that would get tiresome. Thinking was always a great asset but not too much of it or you shall lose.

"So what you expect me to do is come up with something to work past this challenge of chakra drainage?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:48 pm

I turn my head away from her after she asks and smirks. "Someone is catching on quickly." With that, I take off at a slow jog around the perimeter, my robe flapping behind me in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:13 am

As Youji was walking on a route between the mountains he heard a strange but familliar noise. His first reaction was to look up and he was right. Kingu, Surp giant dragon was in the air. As he saw that he took out 2 scrolls from a pocket. In one he wrote a permission for his sensei to summon him on his dragon so he cantrain. And the other scroll he opened it and summoned a small bird. He gave the scroll to the small bird and commanded the bird go with the scroll on Kingu and give it to Surp. He then stood there and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:10 pm

As Surp's clone ran upon Kingu's back, he noticed a bird coming towards him. Knowing Aya was still behind him a ways, he stopped and held up his arm allowing the bird to rest upon it. He saw the scroll right away and took it and opened it to read. As he did read it, his lips curled into a smirk. He folded the scroll back up and placed it back on the bird.

The bird appeared to be being effected by the atmosphere as well. It seemed to be exhausted already for being here such a short time. Surp lifted his arm and the bird took off. But no sooner had it flown a couple feet into the air did it vanish into smoke. The clone ignored this and pointed a finger at the ground. A single drop of blood seemed to seep from it and drop to the ground where a seal appeared and a poof of smoke. "Welcome Youji."
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Perhaps I can change up the way I use the chakra. If I switch up the amounts that I am putting in an circulate it, I should be able to do this no problem. Although it is a tough environment to train in, one is too busy to concentrate on keeping themselves from falling that they do not realize that in certain areas, the gravity is more concentrated and pulls onto you. That would cause the use of more chakra, in which case you'd get tired more quickly. However if I find those spaces and reduce there but enforce where gravity force is heavy, I can develop a system to overcome this..'

I smirked. Finally I had a system. I took my first step, eager to see if my hypothesis would work. Hopefully it would and I wasn't planning on giving up anytime soon. I noticed a new person in the area, however he didn't seem to be anyone I knew, so I shrugged it off. What more do I care? I have to keep going...
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 pm

As Youji just sended the bird he immediatly was summoned on the dragon by his sensei. well that was rather fast. As he looked around he remembered hoiw he trained here too. Those were some good days on how he was trying and always worked hard, it was still when he was a human, But that's nothing now, he got used to this place. As he was looking around he saw the new girl that was training there. He looked back at his sensei made a small bow and then asked him in a low voice

So she is the new student you have? Is she good? And will she become like me? Or she doesn't even need to know about this?
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:35 pm

"Her path is her own Youji. Just as yours was your own. She is just another student." I crossed my arms and peered at Youji. "Now, why have you asked to come here again? Is it to train, or do you have another matter you wish to convey?"

Meanwhile, as her hypothesis seemed to be working, Surp's discussion went on unheard. The pockets of denser gravity were surely there and her lessening of her chakra would seem to work, but only a little more. The atmosphere was still draining her chakra as she went, all she had done was slowed its effect.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:01 pm

It seemed that my idea was working brilliantly. However, troubles and challenges still lied ahead of me. It was still draining my chakra, the atmosphere, that is. And while I had slowed its affect down, there was nothing I could do about its purpose. It gave me more time to think and that I was thankful for. However, there was nothing popping into my thinking mind for this training exercise. It seemed that in this, he'd be victorious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Kingu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Air Kingu
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: