Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Air Kingu - Page 4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Air Kingu - Page 4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Air Kingu

Go down 
+2
Youji
Surpentheon Fanglord
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Type : Sand wanderer {House of Life}
Elements : Suiton

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 am

Listening to his explanation she was beginning to show a soft smile towards the young man, one that might have been a smile closely resemble towards her ancestor if she only knew what it look like. He told her about the place that she came from which she wonder if they were related towards her dreams which she sightly interrupted him about.

"Did you say sands, many sands? Strange.... my dreams been pointing in that way except theres really nothing there from my dreams, it just shows destroy buildings and much more." She say towards him before he would ask her if she knew of her bloodline.

"I don't really know much about my bloodline Sir. I just woke up in this strange place with hardly any memory's at all of this place." She admitted to him as she stare up into his face. It was strange being with a guy after so long, she knew she didn't have a attraction really towards guys as her tan dress that she wore as a Hyosuke blow sightly at the bottom.

'There must be a reason for me being awaken like this and found by this guy. I wonder what that reason could be.' She thought as she kneel towards the ground tired a bit as she try's to hide a yawn as a bird flaps thorough the sky heading their way she could see as she had just look towards the actual sky. 'I wonder what that bird exactly needs to say." Tamiko mutter out loud curious as she stare at Surp shoulder where the bird landed.

Letter to Surp...:

The writing Surp reads in the letter is from a familiar allie with him, 'Mari Satsukari' was written at the bottom in cursive. He would be shock probably, but she felt the news had to get out towards him as she enter the village after sending off the letter towards him by the front crops troops that guard the village.

[Hope you don't mind me including this in here, its only to get another storyline that builds up with this one started. Plus Asako ask me if we could be there for the time when they take over Sand again.]
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Interupted by the incoming letter, he reads over it after excusing the intrussion. As his eyes scan over the writing, he assures himself of the friendly handwriting. But as he continues to read, puzzlement crosses his face. 'I know of connects between her and sand, but none that would cause such an action on her part. None that would drive her need this much to retake a lost village.' he thought to himself. "Why take back the village? Why now?" this all seemed too elaberate to be meer coincidence. Mari moving to retake sand. A Hyosuke relative to a past love showing up. Something was missing, there had to be more to this. Perhaps someone else driving to take back the sands. Perhaps severa even, but why would they want it. A ruined old village held little for power-hungry tyrants, and held no sway in shinobi battles. "Perhaps, sentimental reasons. That would explain the reasoning. Someone, or some people wish to bring Sand back from it's grave, only someone wit emotiona ties would do such a thing and see it as a gain on their part." but there was also the opposite. Though not major in a battle or war, ruins of sand had their uses. Some not too pleasant if done right. Use as mid-ground or testing area. The sands would hide traces for years before reveain their secrets and it would make certain attempts hard as well. "I see..." finally deciding not to overthink everyting right now, he ceases his thoughs and looks at Tamiko. "Would you like to see your home?" he would have to go there himself and see what ALL is going on.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:39 am

[You read the letter wrong, but okay... Mari is going be overtaking Blood, Yakate is taking over Sand x3]

Tamiko look up towards the man as she rest sitting on the ground as she waited for the man to read the letter and see what it is about hopefully herself. As she look at one of her fingernails noticing there was a chip out of it that was hanging off she torn it off before hearing Surp ask her something as her eyes wander up towards him. It seem that he ask her something about going to see her home where she was actually born and raise at before the confusion in her mind occur.

'Hm, see my old home? I wonder where my home is exactly. Could my dreams signal my home is in the sands. No it couldn't be, thorough I do a lot like the man just explain to me about sand with water lovers and the use of water in it.' She thought to herself as she tries to decide what to do.

It seem the man was really interested in going and she was interest in who this man was exactly besides knowing someone who seem to be related to her. Finally coming to a decision Tamiko quickly told him, "Yes I would like to see my home of what you call it." As she stood up from the ground stretching after a long wait it seem to her. Well she was lazy after all. Tamiko was waiting patiently as she could for the man to start the way as she wonders still what type of bloodline she could own that her new friend, Surp mention to her.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:10 am

Getting an approval from her, Surp smiles and looks down at her. She seems to had some sort of mental trama by what he could assess thus far. He knew of ways to jolt her memories back using ninjutsu, similar tactics as what he used to transfer sight from him to Asako, but it is always best to let the mind run it's own course. Besides, such a shock could be devastating, for even Surp doesn't know how many memories she's actually missing.

"Well then, lets turn this old dragon here around shall we, though i think it's best we stop at blood first." it was then that his mind raced with it's own memories. Blood was his old village, the one he had graduated from and started his shinobi journey. He hadn't seen it in a long time, but seeing it really wasn't high on his agenda, there were other things that draw his attention.

Bending down towards the ground, Surp places a hand on what people would think was grass. There, a seal appears with amazing details of circles and figures of wings and dragons. Yet this seal doesn't remain for long, as if it has a life of it's own, it begins to move over the ground with amazing pace. Over the grass, through the town, through the trees, and finally coming to a rest on the mighty beasts head. It was then that a bright light flashed and the seal vanished, a loud roar that seemed to vibrate the very air they breathed, and a woosh as the dragon wings beat and pushed them through the sky. "We have time yet before we arrive at our first destintion, you may rest, or you may ask of me any questions you may have."
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Nodding towards her head as she stands there looking as she feels the sight tremble of the moving dragon ship thingy watching it turn with curious thoughts on how it works as it shows in her face. She also was wandering what blood village was. Did the world transform while she was gone in her long sleep... She wonder as she stare at the man watching him do his actions.

Seeing they had a bit of a journey to do as they travel the man turn to her and ask her if she had any questions she wanted answer or the option of resting. Not trusting to rest yet in front of this man she decided to ask him a question instead. "I want to know why exactly you have special interest in me, I mean I trust you from the way your eyes speaks to me. But still.... She silent down hoping the man understand from what she meant exactly.

Yet Tamiko had another question to throw at him as well because it wasn't but a few seconds before this question was thrown out at him after the last one. "As well what exactly is this Blood village? I never heard of this place before, or did things change to much over this time.... time time" Hesitating and looking a bit scared, she just left it at there hoping these questions would be able to satisfy her stubborn self side for the moment and plus fill her knowledge again with learning what there is needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:19 pm

At the onslaught of her two questions, Surp looked taken aback but her suddenness, but that soon fades and is replaced by his normal expression. "First, i had a friend that was a Hyosuke, a very dear friend. She was said to have died out with the others, so naturally, hearing of a relative, i felt urged to assist you in any way i could. That did not matter to me if it was as simple as giving you information, taking you in as family, or training you as i once did her. As i said, she was... very dear to me..." he paused briefly then continued on. "So, i apologize if it's not quite the answer your looking for, but i think you can sympathize, in some part of me, i was somewhat wishing you were... her. I'm sorry." brief memories of his time with Asako played in his mind before he finally remembered her other question. "Oh, Blood. It's the main village in Demon country, or was. Like many others, it was devestated years ago. A village based in dark arts and forbidden jutsu. They thrived on violence and war, a village of hard ninja and harder laws. It made them a very powerful nation. But like all things, couldn't last could it. It seems now, a friend of mine plans to occupy it once more, it makes me wonder as to why."
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:25 am

Ryohei Sasagawa was a happy-go-lucky person, who never deared anything nor backed off to anything. He was also a straight guy, liking to run in a straight pathway, not turning right or left. "Mens do not turn." as he put it.
Thus...he had run, out of his Reunion Room, leaving all his counselors behind for the sake of EXTREME training, moving in a straightforward line, following the main street, towards the exit of his village, saluted the guards who didn't bother trying to stop him (it was useless and more dangerous than anything else) and followed the ice path that guided him through the Rainbow Glaciers, the Harbor and now, for some unexplained reason in the middle of a mountain.

The lawn haired man looked up when he saw a shadow hovering over him.
A large dragon looking creature with two humans on it, was flying in the sky. One of the humans was a man with a sage look on his face and the other one was a happy looking girl. Immediately stimulated and fired up by the extremely cool looking dragon, the Kage felt new energy burning in him to train harder.
"YOOOOOOOSH! I SHALL FOLLOW THIS DRAGON TO THE EXTREME!" he exclaimed while running faster to keep up with it.
Hey, what was a little run of a few hundred kimometers in less than a day for the Extreme Right?
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Looking up towards the man who look shock at her questions, but seem to answer them anyways she nod accepting the answers at least. She seem to sit quietly for a XX amount of time before looking back up at the man as she seem to be finish thinking over the answers he had given her.

She started to speak back to him with this answer first, "Thank you for answering my questions, and I'm glad you are wanting to help me. As far as I know I have no family really around.... Besides the one you told me of." Pausing she seem to catch her breath looking over the dragon curious of how fast they were going by the wind. She was marbled by the way they were traveling, and the question she was going asked that related towards the man who was offering her help towards him.

In all the midst of this Tamiko seem to also mutter out in a loud whisper, "Blood village hum, sounds like a interesting village we're going to visit." She mention as she change her sitting position towards sitting on her knee's instead of a in cross leg position.

Tamiko was willing to give this trust towards this man since it seem that her relative that he inform she had was able to trust this man to. Coughing a second as she look up towards the man realizing that she needed to approach this carefully towards what she wanted to happen she began to speak, "So, are you serious on taking me in as a family and all the stuff your willing to do for me?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Watching her look over Kingu, he smiled, if she only knew that this was his creation, and a small feat at that for him. But then she said something about blood. And then, another question came out. But no hesitaion followed him to his answer. "Yes, i was serious. Any way i can help."
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Looking at Surp she nodded serious as she smiles. "I'm glad that I can count on you for your help. Do you have any other information that you can tell me at the time, that I may need to know when we get to Blood village?" She asked him this as she sat there just still admiring the details of the ship they were on still as she waited on whether he had any more answers for me.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:34 pm

"Blood is dangerous, stay by me at all times." he looked at her, a giant wing coming into view out the corner of his eye before vanishing with a mighty push. He waited for any other questions. Questions about anything.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Ryohei Sasgawa was still running after the dragon ship.
The road was difficult, filled with traps (he didn't notice) and led to a place everyone knew as dangerous and as to be avoided - aka Blood Village in the Demon country - information he perfectly ignored as it was nothing manly nor extreme.

The sun was slowly setting, invading the sky with red, pink, orange and golden colors and shades, giving the clouds some sort of heavenly appearance; a really artistic person versed into the western styles of art, would be able to imagine angels descend upon the rays of sunlight that came through the clouds.
The greenry took a rather magical appearance with the shadows moving over it and fireflies started to float and swarm around the natural water sources that clattered down the mountain side in small cascades.
If someone else than the Extreme Right was looking, that person would be mesmerized by it's beauty.

But no. Sasagaway Ryohei was too focused upon the manliness and extremeness that the dragon represented in his eyes, now filled with fire and will to train.
"YOSH! I WILL TRAIN WITH THE OWNER OF THE DRAGON TO THE EXTREME!" he called out ot no one.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Sitting there she would listen towards Surp wisely as he say to be sure to stay near him since Blood was a dangerous place. "Dangerous? Why would this good friend of yours go there if it was that dangerous?" She ask him as Tamiko sat there thinking of what exactly lays in this blood village, trying to imagine rather say.

It seem such a good time to ask of her question now of what exactly lay in the village a course, and what exactly happen there to become such a wasteland as the man say. But she didn't let those questions flow out of her mouth. Instead she lean backwards as she lay on her back, her knees sightly tilt upwards yawning. "Tamiko-chan tired..." She mutter softly out loud as she watches clouds float past them up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:57 pm

"Unfortunately, we're here. Blood is beneath us. And the only way to answer why she's here, is to ask her herself." with that, he kneels down beside her, but you can still sleep. Placing his hand beside him, a seal appears, followed by a poof of smoke. A human sized dragon is standing in the midst of the smoke as it fades, it's scales an earth brown color and on it's back, it carries a large fur covered shield attached to leather straps that go around it's body. "This here is Draco. He's my guardian, and while we're here, he'll be yours too. He's a younger brother than Kingu here." he says Kingu as he pats the ground they're standing on. "So, you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 am

Looking towards the man who say they were here she rub her eyes before standing up. "Okay then, let's go since we're here. I'm curious to see the world as it is now so I will stay awake." She gave towards him as she smiles at the dragon nodding as she looks towards the village gates that were nearby. Her eyes were fill with excitement as she waits to follow Surp towards wherever they need to go.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:20 am

Draco scoops the girl up in his arms and they walk to the edge of Kingu. "He'll stay around for when we're ready to leave." with that, Draco drops off the edge with Tamiko, Surp following behind him. [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am

Nodding as she is picked up by the dragon and listen towards Surp's instructions she is dropped towards the grounds as they prepared to enter the village, or rather she was preparing to go into the village for the first time in her life.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 am

Ryohei Sasagawa kept on following the pair, right into the village of Blood, still oblivious of the possible danger he was risking himself in.
He was and would talk to them soon, TO THE EXTREME!
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Soon Tamiko would be brought back on Air Kingu with the swift of the wind Surp brought with them. However she had no idea that they had left the village of blood yet and was now headed for her home village where she was orginally from and where her relative "Asako Hyosuke" as well. Her dreams were starting to fade away just then as the eyes of her own would begin to open. "Such nice dreams I was having to." She begin to mumble when suddenly her hand's begin to wave in front of her eyes as they widen again. Tamiko couldn't see nothing that much, it was like something went wrong with her nerves or she wasn't awake yet.

'Yeah... I must be just sleep talking and still dreaming...
Perhap's another dream will come along any second to me..'
She thought to herself as she tries to squeeze her eyes shut again and wait for another dream to come along convincing herself at the same time that there is nothing wrong with her eyesight. Tamiko didn't really know what her bloodline brought from the line of her clan was now activiated in her body and that she wouldn't be able to ever see again.

[Topic re-enter..]
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am

Surp had laid her down on a mat and went to preparing food for when Tamiko woke up. His whistling tune filling the hut they were sheltered by. The dragon, Kingu, was already splicing through the air towards Suna. It would be a couple hours till arrival, but Surp felt at home here, it was one of his finest creations
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 pm

As Tamiko's eyes open up again, all she could still see is darkness in front of her eyes, only there was something new as she hold her wrist up in front of her own eyes. "Why can I see all these sqiggly lines" She mumble out loud as she sit up slowly on the mat that her new friend had lay her on as she pat her other hand around slowly as she felt for where she is.

"Squishy, yes this must be a bed I am laying on...
And I can hear the wind clearly to, we must be traveling again...
That means we're headed towards Sand village, only now... I won't
I won't be able to see my home with my real eyes...
This must be apart of the curse from the power that awoken in me."
She thought in her head for so long that she didn't realized her throat was becoming more thristy. Suddenly the sound of whistling made her ear's point upwards and look towards the direction where she thought it was coming from and saw chakra, much chakra standing in front of what must be a stove from the smell coming in the air.

"Surpentheon, is that you?" She ask out loud in the whistle-fill room wondreing exactly where the dragon name Draco went back to as she miss the little guy a bit.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:08 am

Surp heard his name and turned to see Tamiko looking and feeling about. She was blind now, he knew, but there was a curious side to him. He wondered if his chakra looked golden to Tamiko as it did to Asa as he knows normal perception can differ to the mind. But he ignored this curiousity and turned back to the stove and counter but only briefly. A moment later, he was walking towards Tamiko with a bowl of chicken rice and roast pork. "Are you feeling okay?" he asked as he knelt down beside her by the cot. "I can imagine you have many questions now." he set the food down infront of her. "First, lets get some food in you. You need your strength. Be careful though, it's hot and right infront of you." he looked towards the door just as Draco came walking in, his armor clanking together, a glass of milk in his free hand, the one not carrying a shield.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Looking towards the chakra person still she received her answer that it was him after a long silence in the air. In a moment she heard something being pour into a bowl as she sniffs the air her eyes widening, she smell... food as her stomach rumble with a question coming from Surpentheon. "Yes I'm feeling okay, just that I wasn't expecting this was the power...." She was interrupted as the bowl of food was set in front of her as she could smell the food.

Looking upwards thorough as Surpentheon voice drifts off she heard clanking sounds as a smile comes towards her face. "Draco, will you sat next towards me as I eat please?" She ask politely with almost a sight hint of asako's temper it could very well sound like in her voice as she pick up the food in front of her after it had a couple of minutes to cool off as her eyelids close a mumble of thanks for the food is given out from her mouth before she begin to eat the food, well she ate the first couple bites slowly with a unsure of whether it was good or not..

'Surprisingly it's very good..
I never had this kind of food in a long time...
I recognized the chicken, one of my favorites to eat...
Yum I should tell Surptheon how good his food is.'
Thoughts flow in and out of her mind as she eat's her food.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:10 pm

"Yes, i figured as much, i had planned on telling you but u manifested quicker than i thought." he watched Draco come in and sit next to Tamiko and hand her the drink. "I apologize for my untimeliness." he watched her come to grips with her blindness amazingly well. As a medic, he had seen people go blind before and there was usually a large amount of fear and panic, usually for weeks even months. He wondered if she had been through it before, or something happened to her before that caused this dramatic change to be less dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Looking downwards as she stop mid-way she felt a bit of the care that came from Surp's heart as she thinks about what he just say. "Thank you for what you already do for me Surpentheon, it's not your fault you didn't tell me sooner about this." She say quietly out of her own lips making sure he didn't feel at fault as she hated making people feel bad... even thorough this was really the first time ever she felt this way. When she was handed the glass of milk in her hands; a smile came towards her face before sipping it and setting it to the ground. He surely wonder why she was so use towards this change happening to her already, yet she didn't know why herself, perhaps it was the dreams she has during the night coming to tell her or at least try to tell her of the stuff happening to her before she ended up this well.

'Perhap's I figure more of myself out once we reach Sand... whenever that is.' Tamiko thought to herself as she begin to eat her food again until it was almost all gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Kingu - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Air Kingu
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: