Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Air Kingu - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Air Kingu - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Air Kingu

Go down 
+2
Youji
Surpentheon Fanglord
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 am

As Surp was talkign Youji continues to look at the girl that was trainign, she kinda reminded him of how he was back then. Adtfer Surp finished talking he looked at him with a smile that he put on and said "Don't worry i'm here just to train...And i would like to see how strong she is" Youji then instantly dissapeared and with a spin he was aiming to kick her in the arm, he aded a bit of chakra to his kick so it'll be strong enough to break a wall.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:08 pm

If trying to figure a way to "reverse" or "negate" the effect of environment upon myself wasn't enough, then adding a person to fight you while you're trying to think is a total new development in this scheme. Suddenly, I stopped and concentrated. As his leg was to hit fully compacted into my arm, I side stepped and allowed him to move past me, but not all the way. From this, he was set off balance and thus after that move, I punched him in the stomach as I swung my arm around.. my fist hit his diaphragm area and he was sent a little of the ways distant from me. I stared at him with disapproving, angry, and hateful eyes.

"If you ever try something like that again... strong as you may be. Weak as I may be compared to yourself.... I'll find a way to kill you. Sir, I do not know you but it is in your best interest and in my best suggestion that you leave me alone...

I was trying to train, what didn't he get?
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:31 pm

So she managed to dage the attack and even to punch Youji in the stomach...Hmm she wasn't that bad, but even so Youji didn't even felt the punch, but i bet that she felt something else then skin when the punch connected, something like metal. He looked at her and then smiled "Don't worry i just want to see what you can do since we are both students of the same teacher, so this time i'll let you attack me" Youji hust waited for her there with his arms crossed, waiting for her to attack, in this place things would be a lot harder for her.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:59 pm

My hand was red but my expression did not change. I felt the hard metal beneath his clothing connect and impact my hand, however there was no clear feeling of regretting pain afterward. I did not not retract my hand and say "ow" or "ouch" and make a big deal of it, I simply kept that angry glare on him and dropped my hand to my side, almost as if there was no pain. And as a matter of fact, I didn't feel it.

"I won't attack you... as much as I wish to make you die before me and bleed your own blood.... I will not. It is but a foolish attack to take on someone whom is stronger than you... I am no ignorant being and I will not be treated as such... Sir, as I have fairly warned you allow me to get back to training..."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 am

As Surp's eyes followed Kazu's move to strike Aya, his eyes narrow. For as much as he has seen Kazu as a son figure, he had just attacked a peer without his stressed permission. He reachs up to his shoulders and grips a handful of cloth from his robe and slowly pulls it off his body. The whole time, he makes his way towards the two. "I think Aya, I'll let you in on a secret, it's not the amount of chakra you contain that's the issue, it's its density." He casts his robe away and it hits the ground with a thud. "Now, using that information, you will attatck me. Youji, perhaps you should assist. You look rusty."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 am

Walking nearby a shadow would stand as a cloak would wave. She had just return from traveling to speak to a old friend and overcame this training. Mari would smirk as she would notice a old friend she recognize from sensei Asako side when she was training under her. A new sensei was in needed and she was hoping to make more of herself as she would stride closer towards the bank before stopping. So Surp is still alive. All good to hear I suppose. She would whisper to herself as the cold glare on her face remain.

{Deleted if I can not join in.}
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:54 pm

I nodded and maintained that cold glare on my face. I did not mean it personally towards my sensei, but, it just happened to stay there. As if that was my signature thing besides a smirk. But then something felt weird... something was off... amiss, does this mean I'm getting stronger? It might, power, I need it.

"As you wish, my sensei. If you are looking to fight with me, then I shall obey your order, you are stronger than I. With much respect sir, I sense something is wrong at this very moment. Not wrong per say, but not right either. An intruder in is the area..."

I concentrated for a moment and the my eyes traveled in the slightest to where I sensed this mishap coming from. Perhaps I had caught something.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:38 pm

"Very good Kurusugawa, but she is of no importance at the moment, you need to concentrate on the training at hand. Ms. Shikimori can wait till we're through or join in if she wishes." He wasn't trying to be rude, but he takes his missions seriously, and he doesn't wish to subtract from Aya's training to converse with old aquaintences.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:13 pm

"Well then, let us begin? I must warn you, as I hate to admit defeat, I will be defeated here. Know that I'll do my best of course."

And with that I drew my sword. I was ready for battle. Although I knew I'd lose, no harm in trying.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Surp's arm go limp as he takes a relaxed stance, his feet wide for a good base. "Begin when ready."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:25 pm

This shikimori would take a seat on the ground as she would mediated waiting to converse with her old friend patiently as she wishes not to interrupted one student to a teacher. Instead Mari would wonder if Youji that she recognizes will remember her or not as she feels his presence in the area. But keeping quiet she would just keep mediating as the time passes by.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Here came time for me to face off against my sensei. This environment certainly wasn't helping. But nonetheless, I had to persist with his request.

OOC: Note that I actually HATE fighting in forums. I really do.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Surp watches her and waits for her first move.

(OOC: Well, this is training, and I believe in a direct approach to learning. ^^)
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:32 pm

OOC: Well, yes. While I still believe in a somewhat direct approach to learning. I also tend to believe in an indirect approach as well. I am an intellectual person, and while Ayaka is unafraid to fight from her cold demeanor, and unafraid to kill from her heartless nature, I am nothing like that in realistic life. Hence why it is hard for me to hide my inhibitions of battling on forums. I've also had horrid experiences with battling before, as well as it frustrating me, confusing me, and just overall being a bother. It has fueled my anger some too. I know it's training. But I just... don't like battling in general. I don't know why. A natural dislike of mine, which is why I am so hesitant to do so in forums.

I smirked and dashed at him with my sword ready in hand. I was a master of my own sword, so I could believe myself. I rushed in and tried many different "sword dances", if you will, to try and land a cut or slice upon his body. If I could see that crimson color, I'd be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm

As she lunged at him with familiar dances, Surp seemed to dodge effortlessly. He moved from her strikes as if he was beyond familiar with her moves. The whole time, his body remains relaxed and freeflowing. "Remeber, the more you move, the more your drained. A ninja must adapt to every atmospere and every battle arena. Change your chakra, don't just withhold it. Make your chakra help you, not harm you."
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:54 pm

He wanted me not to move? How in the hell was I supposed to do that? As a person familiar with the arts and dances of a sword, how can one not move? The sword is the weapon, they must allow their body to move in a certain way for the sword to strike the opponent. This was certainly not making any sense to me, and yet it made total sense. I stopped moving for a second and closed her eyes. I thought, what could he mean by changing my chakra? It was always meant to help me, not harm me. I can still my motions by some, limit it by a lot, but I can't change my chakra from its nature, can I?

I stood there, shouting a question to him.

"Surpentheon.... how do you mean to change my chakra? I cannot change its nature, its nature is its nature. It is meant to always help not harm, you are just making things more difficult..."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Surp stops a few feet away from her. "Yes, it's nature is to help when it comes to normal circumstances. But this atmosphere has made it harmful to you. Therefore, you must change the chakra within you. Change it so it keeps with its nature. Make it help you, not harm you." He looks around. "The chakra we have in us from burth is its basic form. But, when we use jutsus, we alter it, like when we turn it into an element. In this atmosphere, a similar change is needed. But not with just some of it, all of it needs altered. This is a crucial step to mastering your chakra at its highest. You must alter your chakra to something like water, something that will remain in your body unless you so call it out. It is simple but complex as it is something different then what you're used to."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:28 am

Getting a little bored as she waited for the two to do whatever they were doing, she would stand up and get into the basic karate stance as she begin to warm up herself with practicing of punches and kicks. She was needing to start her journey soon she know, but it worry her about her sister on how she was doing in the village as she crack a smile.
Back to top Go down

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 pm

There I stood, ready to chance my odds against my sensei. It seemed his hints were actually more of "instructions." Although I seemed to grasp the idea of it entirely quickly. Change the chakra in my body that was being depleted rather quick to some substance that is able to be substantiated in the body without harming it. Suddenly concentrating on the idea, the chakra circulating and being "produced" or "created" in my body seemed to change into water. Now, did this weigh me down a little more, yes it did? Seeing as how the water adds weight I wasn't used to, but my body was not frail. I could stand and move, and now that the environment wasn't inhibiting my chakra system which in turn was inhibiting my body, I could move more freely now, as if without restraint. That was what I had longed for in this whole training area. Well, nonetheless, he did ask for a fight, or rather for me to charge at him. So it shall be. I pointed my sword and dashed in at a rate that seemed to be half of my top speed, although a little hindered by the water's weight, and did one of my famous movements with the sword, almost as elegant as a dance. I smirked.

"Surpentheon... sensei, is this what you... mean?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 pm

With a loud ping sound, Ayaka's sword is forced to stop with the tip of Surps finger. "Yes actually, i see u finally grasped my words and made them true. But that alone isn't going to be enough to even scratch me here. So, we will be continuing ur training, but for now, perhaps u'd like to rest in a place where ur not threatened by the atmosphere." he raises a brow in a questioning manner and awaits a reply.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Looking upwards at the big ship she would grow tired of waiting but knew Surp likes to take as much time as he can in his students. So Mari would wait some more as she withdraw her sword from her back beginning to practice the ways of wind malpuation again.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 am

After having his talk with Surp about some upgrades he went back to the village cause he had to finish some bussiness, When he got back at the place where the ship should land he saw a girl. He kept his pressence hidden and just looked at her not knowing who she is. He wondered if she was a student, cause his master starting teaching many ninjas. He didn't know if that was a good thing or not.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am

"Head towards the building over there." Pointing to an old hut with a chimney. "The atmosphere won't effect you and you can rest." With that, Surp turns towards the edge and reaches into one of his robes pockets. After a second passes, he pulls out a wind up toy shaped like a white rabbit. Winding it up, he sets in on the ground and lets it go.

It falls off the edge and drops down right beside Mari with a thud, it now five times larger than wat it was when it fell. A note dangling around its neck for all to see. "This will bring the two of you to me. Once you both are on, wind once and hold on tight."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Looking upwards as suddenly a big rabbit landed in front of her she smile sightly and walk up towards it quickly reading the note. "Well about time he saw me She whisper out before jumping on the rabbit closing her eyes as the wind whirl around them bringing them up in the air and climbing towards where Surp was. She had news to tell him about a old friend she found out that was terribly miss and about some other news of a descendant of Asako Hyosuke being found near the Aurora village in the rumors going around anyways.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:23 am

Looks at the rabbit that landed near his location and the only reaction he had is why a rabbit? Well that wasn't important. As soon as the rabbit landed and the girl climbed it he did the same and waited for it to take them back to his master. But wouldn't it be easier if he was just summoned there? Well that wasn't important at that moment. The rabbit started climbing and in a few seconds they got back. He jumped off the rabbit and then went to Surp making a bow "I'm here, Master"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Kingu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Air Kingu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Air Kingu
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: