Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Team 12 Training Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:23 am

I seemed to nod as Kaishin spoke of the problems in the system that we had already established. His ideas were useful but rather not going to help. My idea was sure fire, and it could work. But after taking in what he told me a new thought spurred and it made much more sense to me than the first. In fact, the first, paled in comparison to it. I seemed to smirk a devilish smirk as the second idea popped into my head and I nodded now releasing it.

"Well, how of this idea? Deem and judge it how you may it is only a suggestion. I do want to pass this test as much as you do. But instead of chasing after them. How about we find a way to make them come to us. It would be much easier and more efficient. We would not waste time or energy searching for them, tracking them, finding and defeating them. Our energy would be in a surplus. We make them come to us and use teamwork to of course take them down. It is only a suggestion rule it how you may. I do not like working in teams anyway. . ."

I crossed my arms and awaited their answer. The cold look never left my eyes as it squinted in the light from the bright sun. It shown down on us and made everything hotter. It seemed the warmth on my skin was something new in this cold atmosphere. Something I may have to adapt to as well. I sighed and knew that was not much time to waste so we shall be quick in our paces.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:41 am

OOC: sooo yaaa e.e I'm slightly annoyed and tired of waiting on my deartest sister to post with us -tear- v.v but really I just wana post and move past this so this place ain't a waist of my already boring life!! So if me and Aya have to do this alone or just me till I get bored of talkn to myself I'm gona keep goin foreward and steamroll when need be o.e still love ya though Shu...
---------------------------------------------------------

While attempting to wait on an answer from "both" teammates of his, which clearly he wasn't getn. He grew slightly annoyed, as a vein in his forehead pulsed and bulged comically out as his left eye twitched as looked back over at over at his sister, who was clearly spacing out staring practically at nothing and just kinda ruining this team idea he wanted. With his patients growing thin, all summons gone and a reminist of his past who was possibly his biggest rival yet, was eager to put plans into action as well.

Growing more exciteded at the new idea he thought of in his annoyance with all the waiting and little time they had to even complete this task, he figured what the hell why not just do it that way. Looking back to Ayaka and grinning deviously and decided to fill her in on the lil idea he came up with. "Sooo upon waiting minutes upon mintues waisting time, that we obviously needed, I magically came up with idea that me and you just do the exams our selves and see who can take down the most before time limit ends? Team works probably recomended as well as luring them out instead of wasting precious time and energy, but blah to that. At this point in time I just don't see you willing to really work with me yet, and I'm not in awsum moods to pursuade at the moment, and I dought you would let me in easily, I mean considering you probably wana see what I'm made of anyway? Why not just compete against each other and take these summons down at the same time? Defeats so many purposes in life our sensei clearly wants us to learn? But I feel if we know it does and we follow through, obviously we ignored them on purpose and probably deserve the punishment for it later. Why not huh? What do we have to lose besides more time? Me vs. You?"

Grinning rather confindentaly about the idea, even if it really did defeat all the reasons their sensei have them doing this mission, obviously no aggreements nor arrangements were really made between any ideas. Dumming down and playing it their own ways seemed too be the beter of things anyway. He bgan to stretch a bit, bending backwards as his hood feel off and his long silver hair feel out of it. He stood back up again squating and looked to Aya-chan for a responce, hopefully he got one or otherwise he might just do it all on his own due to boredom and excitement for a nice challenge and kill to boot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm

I stood there and looked at Kaishin, thinking away as normal. I was wondering what kind of a plan he might conjure up. Concocting something was easy, it was the carrying out that was the problem. He then opened his mouth and my inclination of wonder would be let down to a resolution.

There it was, his plan. It was to compete against the other. Well it did seem reasonable from my point of view, but then I began thinking on the circumstances of that equation as well. Everything has a consequence, an action, a reaction, and a circumstance or condition. If you did not consider all of these things to put together a plan, it will surely fail. I, however, did consider these things. This time, my turn to think and then speak. That, I had become quite good at.

"Yes, that does seem true. We are both strong and diligent. I sense that within you. You may not feel like persuading me right now, but you needn't do that. For you do not feel it, and even if you were to try, it would be to no avail. I will not be tempted. Now, your plan does have its good assets about it. But Kaishin, you must keep wit about you, or the whole thing falls and crumbles to ashes without ever a reason as to why. So, I think we may be able to combine the three together somehow. Or we may have to go with another plan entirely."

I jumped up on one of the tree branches and seemed to look to where the summons might have gone off to. I couldn't see from the premises of the area of which we were, but I could sense that they couldn't have gotten that far. I stood there on the tree branch and let the wind blow a little. The sun shone though it was a breezy day. Almost as if the wind talked to me, I had gotten another idea. The only setback was, it needed piecing together. It seemed as though we had ourselves a brain-storming session, now if only we could agree. That was sure to be a problem too because none of us were affable people. A smirk adorning my face, the idea started to form.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Kai listened to her response, most the parts bout how him getting to her again would be pointless, but he knew otherwise he could so so if he wished to again. "Don't count yourself so full of joy miss. I'm just not in the mood to re-open your heart again. Maybe after all this is done I shall." Shuffling back up to his feet, he placed his hood back over his head, stuffing his hair back inside it, as he walked slightly into the forest, under the tree which she stood under. He glanced back up at her, with a sly grin, "No need for extra plans nor thought out plots. Its me versus you. Nothing more. Were competing right now, so I had no intention on filling in other parts of the plans. Either way I never had any." Laughing gleefully, as he continued walking more, as Shadow ran up behind him to catch up. "Just take them down quickly and hard is all that needs to be said. SOOO...READY...SET...GO!!" and with that, Kai and Shadow were off into the white forest of snow.

Kano and Sheba just sat under the training field trees, almost smirking as they watched the young prepare for their test. Sheba rest her head on the snowy ground below, as Kano questionably watches Shurui, Mei-Mei and their sensei Ashi. "I can only wonder what is wrong with our child here before us? I do hope she plans to move quickly." Sheba looks up at her with one eye, and closes it back answering her mate in response. "Maybe unlike our other child, Kaishin, she is not as head strong as he and has a more subtle plan? But for now lets just wait and see what happens." Kano laughed light heartedly, with a slight base in his laughter, as he rested his eyes on Shurui. "We shall see hopefully."

Meanwhile, back in the forest, Kai and Shadow were running through the trees in search of their first target. Shadow suddenly stopped mid way through and barked to Kai, as Kai stopped as well looking around the forest. Sittin gon all fours as his sharp canine eyes glared around the snowy forest, "So one is near huh? Nice work Shadow!! Now lets bring him out in the open!!" Grinning happily as they have come near to the first target.

Last edited by Okamirui Kaishin on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 pm

I walked over to the tree again and hopped up on the branch. I sighed and crossed my arms, shaking my head. Then I opened my eyes and a smirk replaced the indifferent expression I had on my face.

"Heh, so if it's a competition you want. Then it is a competition you'll get Kaishin Okamirui."I looked around to see the direction Kaishin jumped off in. I decided to go in the opposite direction. I went off due east. I saw a person whom seemed to be jumping rather quickly away from the spot which I was just in. That must have been the summon. As I started to use my chakra around my feet to dash faster and jump through trees and such, I hit the ground and kept running in the same the direction. I normally didn't like chasing things but it was an intense one. He seemed to be heading off into the clearing and I only could follow pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:29 pm

The summons was aware of the approaching boy, but it did not move from its spot. It just sat there in perfect stillness and waited. But the other summons, the one now being chased by Ayaka kept moving through the trees until it reached its desired position. When it had done so, it turned to face her direction.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Kai and Shadow continue to look around the area for the intruder, and have no actual luck in seeing him anywhere, but can clearly smell him somewhere near. "So this summon must be the Stealth Summon. I guess this would be a place to set up camp and hide out. But lets bring him out." Kai looks back at Shadow, and he barks, and jumps down into the bush below out of Kai's sight, as Kai moves to different areas looking for a stronger point in which the scent was located. Kai gets closer to the scent, but still cant see it, he withdraws a 2 Kunai from his pouch on his leg, as he moves through the tree tops above looking out for any slight movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 11:43 am

Upon reaching the spot where the summon desired to be, it turned around to face me. Heh, this was going to be fun. I smirked and then would have calmly walked towards the summon. I spoke then clearly but coldly.

"So you must be the one whom likes to fight. Fearless, stands his ground and is able to deal and cope with almost any type of pain. Nice, just the kind of summon I was hoping to run into. Can you speak?"

My calm but intimidating demeanor still showed and I slowly continued to approach the summon standing where it landed. I wondered what it was going to do, but I sure as hell was not going to lose to that loser, Kaishin.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 12:19 pm

The Stealth Summons just sits there in his position unmoving watching the boy and his pet move around. He would wait, as it was his nature, to wear down his target and strike without sound or notice.

The summons Ayaka had come across just stood there looking at her. The mask that covered his face making expression reading impossible. But after a second, a crackling, and low voice came from the mask. "You are either foolish or very brave to come at me on your own youngling. Personally, I'm thinking its the first one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Stopping my footsteps I stood there, the wind blew a random gust around the area which we stood. I couldn't help but think that it made things more dramatic. I didn't move, only stood in my usual, conniving way, keeping my hands and temper calm and composed. Like I normally do. I spoke softly.

"Why do you tend to think it's the first one. You have no understanding of me, no knowledge of me. You cannot judge me by the way I act or dress or move. You can do that, but it is irrational to. I don't care do whatever the hell you want on your judgment with me. But know that it's the second choice not the first, of which I am. I am fearless, afraid of nothing. Now tell me, what rank are you?"

I asked staying still. A slight smirk filling my lips. This was definitely going to be interesting, especially now since he could talk. The mask on his face might conceal who he is and his emotions, but I have other ways, mysterious ways in making someone suffer..
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 19, 2010 4:12 pm

"I am of your own rank due to restrictions placed upon me and my kin. But that'll not make much difference. I see no threat in a person who does not know fear. For those who can't feel fear can never truly understand it. Therefore, anything you do is meaningless. For even if you do defeat me, oneday, you will finally find a fear and when that happens, you will break."

As it spoke, it bent its knees some and perched in that position waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 19, 2010 9:09 pm

I would have stood there and glared at the figure coldly. Who was he to make such assumptions of me? I do not show fear and I do not know fear, but fear is always in a part of someone's mind no matter how topical or how subconsciously hidden it is. He was perhaps maybe right about some things in the way he spoke, but I could tell he was the same as I was, cold. This would work in my favor perhaps. The training exercise did not say we had to fight them, and I was far too lazy and had no reason to unsheath my ally upon my belt. I spoke with that same rash tone as before, not giving into his antics.

"I see then. Your analysis on this subject has taken you far and me aback. But that does not mean that no one has any fear, especially not me. As I have in my head thoughts, they can swirl from my control and thus forth create fear.. or who knows really? Fear is just a thing of the mind, so I have learned to rid of that "freaking" aspect you all panic over... or perhaps I'm better at control than others.."

A smirk befell my face and my arms crossed in front of my chest. I awaited his reply. I have many other methods to win a battle...
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2010 12:41 pm

"Think what you may youngling. The aspect in which everyone thinks is different. Be a fear or an enemy that stops you, that is fates choice. Now, lets get this started. I am in no means going to fight you over something you will find out later in life."

With that, a sudden burst of movement comes from behind Ayaka and an identical summons is leaping towards her kunai drawn out to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Upon sensing that someone was behind me, I quickly drew out my sword to block the summons attack, or attempt at one with a kunai. Having successfully blocked it, I jumped back a little ways from the striker and sheathed my sword, smirking in secret.

"I don't do this ever really, but would you consider teaming up with me? I have a plan that would blow that little loser in the dust. Even though "we" in the end must work as a team, he made this a competition. The art of competition is that of winning and intense lengths to win, and I intend to win this..."

I spoke with much coldness but integrity behind those words. Not a single one of them was false, it was simply my manipulative ways taking affect in this competition, of course trying to advance me ahead.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 23, 2010 3:32 am

"My task is only to finish my assignment. So, I shall fight whoever comes into my view." As he speaks, poofs of smoke appear around the area giving way to more copies of the summons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 23, 2010 12:17 pm

As the extra copies of the summons appeared, I stood there and blinked, seeming to examine them head to toe. They were exact alright.

"I see.."

OOC: Note that I got approved but my jutsus didn't yet so I cannot fight using jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 23, 2010 1:49 pm

"Now, fall before the might of myself." With that, the copies charge at her, kunai drawn and some even wielding swords.

(OOC: Fight with what you can. If you need to wait, just say so.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

I thought it smarter to handle the ones with the swords first. Even though I could not yet use the jutsu that I had known of, I could study their movements. I was more an expert at hands on sword techniques than most my age were. I read and kept up in my studies, that gave me a brain. If I hit this right, I could de-arm someone using a sword. My plan's thoughts kept flooding my mind as I began to take action and a solid stance. I concentrated, and drew my sword at the last minute. Once completely relaxed, I smirked and just seemed to wait there for the copies with the swords to come at me.

"I shall not fall, I shall not bow..."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 8:38 pm

"Then you shall be blown away like dust in the wind." The summons all yell together as the ones with the swords strike first. Their moves in perfect sync as they swing their blades with well trained hands and the others whisk their kunai past them towards Ayaka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 2:45 pm

I could see that these summons did have skill to them. The swordsman copies came at me first charging, their movements were in unison. That wouldn't be too hard to avoid. As the others threw their kunais at me, I jumped up into the air and flipped backward landing behind the swordsman whom came at me all at once. The kunais gracefully zoomed past me in the air, not a scratch on me. I knew I could handle this if I really did want to, however I did have to be careful.

"Heh. I shall not be blown away with the wind, or burned with the fire. I shall not be washed away by the watery ocean or crumbled beneath the hard Earth of this ground.. I shall not lose.. I cannot lose..."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 am

As the Kunai zoomed past her, more summons were cast in the air and she was surrounded by copies with weapons, while below her, a copy was jumping up with his sword like a stinger. "That's were you are wrong, you can lose." The who spoke this uses the other copies as steps to fling himself above her, two swords ready to draw. As he falls towards her, he fastens a smirk across his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 pm

I jumped further and landed on the ground ahead of me. I sheathed my sword if I had it drawn and then I surrendered. I put my hands up in the air for a second before dropping them back to my sides.

"Very well you win. However, where is your leader? Please do take me to him. Rather your creator.."

I smirked and then nodded my head as if to say what I was saying was a sincere notion. Hopefully they would obey.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 pm

They smirk as they move closer and their weapons stay ready. As some stay back a ways, the others who come nearer seem to be ready to strike. "We'll take you back to surpent when the time limit is up. Till then, why don't you have a nice nap." The one that spoke went to land a heavy blow to Ayaka's head, one that would surely knock her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 pm

I would have grabbed his arm, the one whom was attacking me, firmly and in my grasp so that he was about an inch away from striking my head. I smirked and tightened my grip on his arm.

"Heheh, don't play with me. I do not intend to be injured or unconscious.. now take me to Surpent."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:07 pm

The copy glares and shakes his arm loose. "We can't be sure you won't attempt some sort of trick along the way. Logic suggests that we eliminate you as a threat first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Team 12 Training Area
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next