Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Team 12 Training Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 am

"What trick might I have to pull..? Answer me that, copies. I do not intend to have become unconscious or injured in this process. I demand you take me to Surpent as we speak ,before my patience wears thin. Again, my jutsu is not permitted to be used.. and yet I pose no threat... there is a truth that with a sword, even a master, there is only so much one can do. In any case, then... why don't we wait here.. tsk.."

Her cold stare kept up at the copies as she wandered over to a nearby, shaded, tree to sit under it. Perhaps that would pass this slow time quicker. So I could only hope...
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:07 pm

"Fine then, we'll summon Surpentheon Fanglord to us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:03 pm

"Very well, I shall be patient as time itself.."

With that much information, I had begun my wait for the all mighty Surpentheon to show himself before me. This would be an interesting conversation indeed...

Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:19 pm

A few of the copies move away from the rest and sit down in a circle. Forming some handsigns in complete sync, they then slam their hands to the ground and a huge summoning circle appears followed by a cloud of smoke. After a couple seconds, the cloud of smoke begins to blow away and Surpentheon Fanglord is standing there in the center of the circle.

He nods to the copies and they vanish in a cloud of smoke as well. This seems to cause a chain reaction as all the other copies begin to vanish leaving small clouds of smoke behind. When all are gone, Surp steps foreward and walks all the way to Aya at her shaded tree. When there, he looks down at her questioningly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:43 pm

"I want you to train me."

I had my eyes closed and my arms crossed, and even though it seemed I was being blunt, it was because I wanted it to be short and to the point. I spoke that and soon after I opened my eyes. I wore that pained and yet serious expression on my face. My lips curved into their ever famous smirk as they did often. Somewhere in this sea of dark and cold, there was a small light of melancholy emotion. However, that I did not intend for him to see. I had hoped he would answer yes to my statement.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm

"Train?" He seems somewhat surprised at this turn of events and takes a second to reply. "Is there any particular reason for this?" His eyes looked upon her in an almost absent way. Cold but warming as if there was deep knowledge hidden behind them. They never wavered from her own eyes as if drilling into them with invisible needles. Overall, his expression was hardened and emotionless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:23 pm

"There is.."

My eyes still lingered within his. It seemed that behind them, I could read a message. An all knowing and knowledgeable message. However that message would only be able to be decoded in time, for it was in a foreign language. Although we both have had our share of pain in our lives, mine shorter than his, I could tell that we both had different assets to our eyes that make us who we are today. I continued to stare at him deeply as if trying to give him a hint, but that wasn't happening. So this pause occurred before I started to speak again.

"I want to see how I rival someone I once knew.. and compare our strengths and weaknesses..."

I spoke outright, not changing my position or expression. It remained stagnant, and of course on the inside I was smirking, only thinking to myself of the strengths I could possibly possess, and then she shall be sent straight back down to the grave..
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm

"I see. So your reason is of competition. Very well then, I will." He looked up at the clouds and sighed. "One last question though, if you had a choice, would you desire to surpass this rival to the point of their destruction, or to surpass them out of respect and honor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:14 pm

"What motives do I have to reveal to you..?"

I could feel it again, that same wave of anxiety that surged through me before. It was unkind to me and continued to surge. It seemed as though before I could answer him as to anything else, my body seemed as if it would collapse where it stood. My arms gave way and one of them kept me up from falling by leaning against the trunk of the tree. This wasn't good, suddenly I felt light headed and it felt as if my body were going through agony. An non-diagnosed disease. However I knew perfectly well what this "disease" was. It's called memories.

"Well my reasons hm, what would they be? I would say that my reasons here are so I can be a better shinobi and help my friend with her tactics if she falls behind. And if I do happen to pass her by accident, then I will have passed her with honor and respect. Of course, she is my friend so I would want her to do well too."

It seemed just then a different personality took over. This happened: I delved into my memories too far. As I did with Asako when she was still my sensei. I remembered her and the "good times" I had. I remembered back when I was a little kid, and it wracked my brain that I could be this nice. I had a smile plastered on my face, something rarely ever seen. And although I usually had a cold stare, it was replaced by kind and innocence, something or someone you would never dream of hurting. However somewhere in the pools of my innocent eyes surged a streak of pain. If you were to look hard enough you would find it, though at first glimpse it were as if I were a different person.. darn my memories...
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:17 pm

He stared back down at her as she spoke, his eyes seeming to absorb everything she said but more as well. "Very well, I will train you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:36 pm

I nodded and smiled faintly. After bowing to him slightly to show I was thankful, our eyes met again. And all he could see was a sea of innocence.

"Thank you Surpentheon-sama, I am grateful to you. I can't wait to be trained!"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 pm

"First off, I suggest we take a short intervention in this affair and drink some tea. It'll help sooth the body and replenish chakra." Not waiting for a reply, he turns South and begins to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:31 pm

I nod slowly before turning and following him as he walked southward.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Ahead, about 1/4 mile, is a terrace in a small opening in the trees. There sits a single round table under its roof with two chairs, all the color of fresh snow. Upon the table sits a pair of cups and a single pitcher of jasmine tea. The pottery is simple, made from fired clay, but the blue roses growing up the terraces sides are what adds an almost magical touch to the place.

"Up ahead is where we'll sit and talk more. I'll want to know more about what you know and what you wish to learn. It's hard to train someone you don't have experience with." Saying all this without looking at her, he suddenly stops and turns to face her, his eyes full of sudden glee. "Hopefully, you like Jasmine tea, it's all I had ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm

I smiled, and then let out a small giggle for once. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was being controlled and it seemed with someone much more similar to me, in fact, my past self. Oh now I know where her power comes from, now I know that this "thing" controlling me is actually a part of me itself, my memories.

"Oh sure that's fine. I quite enjoy Jasmine tea. My mother used to make it for me all the time when I was younger. And I see how you might want to get to know me better, that's fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Moving onto the Terrace, he motions to her seat as he remains standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:20 pm

I nod and go to sit where he motioned.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Sitting after her, he picks up the pitcher and pours her some tea then himself. "So, begin." Brings the cups to his lips and takes a sip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 pm

I blinked and looked at Surpentheon innocently.

"Why Mr. Surpentheon, what do you wish to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 pm

"Your past, your fighting style. What you're good at, what you want to learn. Anything you wish to reveal, no matter how liitle value you think it holds." He replies immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 am

I nodded and thought a moment.

"Well my fighting style is of course with a sword. Ketsukei no Hana here is my only ally really. I wish to learn anything and everything you may want to teach me. I am most interested in genjutsu and ninjutsu, but if you wish to teach me taijutsu as well, I shall learn it. I just want to grow to become a good ninja, hehe."

I thought a moment. All this sweet talk and giggling and smiling was making me sick. I wondered what she was still doing in control and then I realized that if I could get away with Surpentheon not knowing who I really, really was then maybe, just maybe I could get away with this. I would let this "other side" to me be in control, at least until I was on to the training.

"My past, I am not so certain you would like to know. My parents and sibling(s) are dead. Someone killed them, and.. I killed him.. I can't say anymore, it's too p-painful."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm

"I see, very well then, anything else?" Surp asked as he took another sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm

"Unless you request something else of me, that is all."

I smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 pm

"K then, finish your tea." He pours himself another glass and watches her closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:02 pm

I nodded and began sipping on my cup of tea again. I did as told, that is until he would command me to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Team 12 Training Area
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next