Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Team 12 Training Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 pm

As he watches her drink, he closely observes her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 pm

I blinked and looked up at the man whom was observing me at the moment. I wondered what he wanted from me.

"Something I can assist you with, Surpentheon-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 pm

"No, just looking further than the skin." He said, finishing his tea after he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:44 pm

If a time were ever appropriate for blushing, now would be the time. I felt my cheeks become instantly red and a sort of heat rise with the red color. Yes, I was blushing. I avoided his gaze and spoke directly down into the tea cup although I was speaking to Surpentheon.

"Oh well, how deep Mr. Surpentheon?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:55 pm

He gently sets his cups down onto the table and looks at her as he crisscrosses his fingers. "Deep enough to tell me more than your words and deep enough to see things that most would want hidden." His eyes briefly flash a deep piercing grey with what appear to be ripples in them. But as she was not looking up at that moment, she most likely would not have seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 pm

"Very well."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:44 am

"There's no reason to blush though." He smiles brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:41 pm

I smiled too and nodded.

"Very well, I shall not Surpentheon-sama."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 pm

"Well, once you're finished, we'll be on our way." Sitting back, he folds his hands together and sets them on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Then finishing the tea he had poured for me earlier and setting it down atop the table. I look up and smile toward him, genuinely.

"Very well, Surpentheon-sama. Shall we go now? I am finished with my tea."

I smiled wider and found myself to let out a small giggle before I stood up and looked at him. This was as if to say, where shall we go?
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Nodding, I slide out my chair and stand. "Very well then, we will head towards the mountains."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 pm

I nodded and kept that same sweet smile on my face.

"Okay, we shall go."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Nodding, he seems to ponder on something, not moving as he does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 pm

OKAY! That's it! I can't take this anymore. This feels too weird and it feels just so... disgusting. I need control back and I need it now. I am in a trance in this body. A curse that is not able to become broken or torn. It is something that I do not wish to go through again but I am destined to as so the starry nights foretell. I needed to break free and be able to control my body and mind once more. The memory flashes cause me to lose control and cause me to sink into this disgustingly sweet and kind nature. My childhood.

"Something wrong Mr. Surpentheon-sama?"

I found myself say almost instantly and impulsively. Perhaps maybe into the journeys of the road shall I break free again. He seems to take an interest to the past, "disgusting" me.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Nodding again, I place my hand onto your head. "I need you to trust me. This is better in the long run." A sudden surge of my chakra seems to weave into your brain through our contact. When there, it forms something like a net and seems to cause a cascade of reactions as it moves over and through her brain.

The netting actually catches the memories causing this nicer-self to be dominant and finally lodges them in a dormant part of the where the chakra then forms a wall, locking this self away. This in turn would force the more aggressive-self to come out. And finally, the jutsus last act was to form a red seal at the top of her spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:46 pm

So much was happening in my body right now and believe me I was no more angrier than I was from the time the incident in my childhood happened. What was this he was doing?!

"And what is it you want..?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Smirking, I remove my hand, the jutsu being finished. "I want to see, what the real you is capable of. But in order to do that, I need you to be unhindered by your other self. That jutsu is a technique origionally designed for myself. So I can say for certain, that it'll do it's job." Looking at the back of her neck, I recheck the seal and nod. "Who knows, maybe one day you'll come to terms with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:55 pm

I thought for a minute. My eyes, those cold eyes full of pain, traveled along the path we were standing, seeming to try to think of an answer. When him speaking and me thinking, it seemed we followed the others' path of words and soon I was talking like my old self again.

"Surpentheon-sama, you understand much and little. She is a part of me, and I do not wish to come to terms with her. I have come to terms with her, or have tried and it has hurt me too much. In the past of course, for now I cannot feel emotional pain. It is a worthless emotion to me, like many are. This is the real me, correct, and you may have unlocked me from that suppressed state that I was in, however I may hate to admit it that my other side is quite strong. I was ready to overtake her, but scheming is what happens when your heart becomes full of darkness. You may try and test my limits, see what I am capable of. However, I will say one thing, thank you..."

I left it at that. Then, waiting for him to resume the journey.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Smirking again, I turn to you and nod. "Strength alone does not win fights. I have my reasons for doing what I did. Perhaps, they will become clear in time. Till then, why don't we take a quicker route to our destination."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 pm

"Very well, fine with me."

I followed along the path of my new teacher. My sensei to a destination set for us to train. hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Stopping upon the path, I form a series of handsigns then bite my thumb to make it bleed. Chakra then swirls around me, thick and ominous. "Hold tight, it's about to get windy." With that said, I thrust my bleeding hand down at the ground. On contact, it creates an indent but around it, seals appear in a large circle. Following this chain of events, the air seems to grow thick and the sky turns a deep crimson color. The winds change their direction and pick up speed, all before a giant cloud of smoke fills the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:24 pm

I look out and stop for a moment. I awaited what was to come, standing my ground as he so instructed. What was happening? I hadn't a clue. I waited and watched.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:27 am

As tree trunks snapped and fell from the span of the smoke, two scaled tails and two leather wings flung from the mass of smoke. Soon, the wind carried the smoke away and the dark sky gave way to sunlight, and in the smoke stood a massive dragon-like creature. It's scales were dark red it seemed with age and upon its back stood what appeared to be a village in its entirety.

As its chest heaved with new life, its long neck began to uncurl and rise to the heavens, its claws dig into the earth, and its legs grow strong in their work to support the dragons weight. When it opens its eyes, they look to be pools of fresh blood. It's slit slowly moves to their position like a bird zeroing in on its prey. But it doesn't move, it just stares, it seems to just be waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:41 pm

"I am guessing we are about to ride this majestic and somewhat mythical creature."

The cold look never left my eyes as I looked at the beast in front of us staring directly at us. I wasn't scared, I knew it wasn't going to hurt us. I would have been ready if I felt it was. Anyway, I awaited Surp's orders once more.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:05 pm

"Yes, his name is Kingu. He is one of my most massive summons. But flying alone we aren't, we will be starting your training upon his mighty back as well. So, come along." I said as I vanished and appeared soaring up towards the village and soon landing gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 12 Training Area   Team 12 Training Area - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Team 12 Training Area
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next