Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:30 pm

I blinked.

"Are you okay Kazuki?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:39 pm

"Yeah I just am starting to feel my age is all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:41 pm

I nodded and offered my hand.

"Need a hand there..?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Kazuki glares his eye twitching.

"Im not that old!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm

"Well hey, I was just trying to be nice."

I shook my head at his small protests. It seems he had the whole package that came with age, the small battles of crankiness. I drew my arm back knowing he didn't want help as my gray blue eyes scanned the area peacefully. But then they stopped, they stopped upon a figure with blondish hair. I could only see the side of her from the angle I was standing, but for some reason I could not avert my eyes. And I could only continue to look at the girl standing across the way from Kazuki and I.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Kazuki finally caught his breath as he looked over at his student.

"whats the matter sora?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:12 pm

My eyes did not even change their view to look at Kazuki. But I knew he was okay and that he was only recovering a small bit from what had previously happened. He questioned me, and though I could barely hear what his question was from the beautiful distraction that stood across the way. But I had guessed it something of 'what's the matter?' and so I decided to answer. But my eyes remained steady and focused.

"Nothing is the matter Kazuki.. everything is perfectly fine."

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:21 pm

"Okay then... Sora sometimes you know how to freak out a man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:25 pm

"A-and why would that be Kazuki..?"

There was this funny tickling feeling in my stomach and it made me feel weird. I didn't know what was going on, but all I could see was how the sun hit her at all the right angles.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:45 pm

"eh dont mind me I am just a rambling old man" With that he walked up to her and sympathetically squeezed her shoulder before walking away in what seemed to be his way of saying "Go for it".

The girl noticing sora's glance smiled brightly walking over to her.

"Why hello there. Umm... may I help you with something Kage-sama?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Noticing that she had walked over to me, I only played it off as I was scanning the area for obscurities to our safety. After all, the Aurora village did have a good record of security here, but the citizens and young ninja here were beginning to doubt that. After that attack here on the Aurora village, it left some of the tallest standing buildings in shambles, and others in ruin. And, to me, it was heartbreaking to see my home like this. As well as all the people with uncertainty written on their faces. I wasn't doing my job as Kage, which angered me more, but I had just been given this rank, perhaps they should give me some time to come up with a surefire plan.

"Well, that depends, are you of jounin rank?"

My eyes then stopped looking around the area. And they met her glance and figure. She was beautiful. Blond hair, with slight red highlights at the very tips or ends of her hair. Her eyes were a sea greenish blue. It took what I had in me to restrain myself from blushing, however I carried out the conversation as I would normally. Though, the "butterflies" were quickly approaching me.

OOC: Thanks Kazu, you didn't have to play her, but I appreciate it man. Now, we just need to give her a name. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:07 pm

"Me oh no I am simply your humble daughter of a shopkeeper." She curtsied properly and giggled a bit. She then looked up at the village leader and smiled brightly as she winked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm

"Well excuse me for that, it's just that your... stunning appearance mislead me to believe that you were perhaps a ninja of some high rank. Excuse my misjudgment. Perhaps though you would like to learn a little something about ninja and their jutsu."

I noticed her wink, that was almost a signal for me right there. I could tell she was no ordinary female, but still I was careful not to fall into any traps. I was being intellectual and picking my words carefully, I did not want to be deceived. But just like all females, they seem to find a way to outwit me.

I smiled as well in a sort of smooth way. That was mistake number 1. I did not mean to do that. It was like my body moved on its own accord. Although to her, I did appear quite tall and slightly older. That made me curious.

"Miss.. how old are you.. and how tall are you exactly? I'm just curious and as Kage, I need to keep records of people here in town, so it would be killing two birds with one stone per say."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 pm

"Oh I am 16 kage-sama and I am 5'6". Anything else you want to ask me?" She looked at sora a little confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:19 pm

"Just your name."

I nodded to her description of her stature. She did seem to be 5'6'' and about 16 years of age. Quite tall for a girl of 16 years of age. However, I was taller and slightly older.

"As for my name, you can call me Sora, if you'd like. There is no need for formalities."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:23 pm

"Well Sora-kun I am Ayame. It is nice to meet you!" She smiled brightly at sora as her father called out to her.

"Oh that is dad I have to go Sora-kun." With that she grabbed her bag kissed Sora on the cheek and ran off in the direction of the voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:40 pm

"It was a pleasure meeting you too, Ayame-chan."

I was awe struck by what just happened. She kissed me on the cheek. That's fine with me, if we were good friends but it kind of took me by surprise when she did that at our first meeting. Normally pleasantries would be exchanged and that would be that, but she was bold and daring. And unpredictable in a way, something I quite admired. A small pink color painted my cheeks and I remained there in my position, quite in shock for a moment. But then I shook my head and regained myself in my conscious form and continued to walk towards my office. She was attractive.

'Her father.. huh?'

I smirked to myself. Yes, from a distance it looked as if I were travelling back to my office; although, that was completely untrue. Once I walked in the direction of the Kage's manor, long enough to be out of eyesight and earshot from Ayame and her father, I quickly conjured a small amount of chakra and performed the after image technique. The one that Kazuki had taught me. Once performing that, I appeared hidden behind a small stand that was adjacent to the scene of Ayame and her father talking. It's time for the kage to have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 pm

"Who were you speaking to Ayame?" Her father asked as he was hanging up the little toys that he was so skilled at making.

"Just the Kage Oto-san" Ayame smiled as she assisted her father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 pm

I was spying on their conversation, more like eavesdropping, yeah that was the word. Anyway I continued to listen on. The way she said Kage and Oto-san was cute, oh what am I saying? I have to keep listening.

'I'm interested to see what she says about me, and of course a little fun with her father might not be such a bad idea. Actually, I think it'd be pretty hilarious.'

With that, I took off the Kage robe that normally fell over my other clothes and stored it in a small bag I had on my back at the time. After putting it away completely, I left on all my other things, my jounin vest and rest of my ninja wear. Soon I would walk out and the fun would begin but first I had to think ahead of my psychological opponent. I smirked, the fun was going to start!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm

"Ayama make sure that you hang up those toys because christmas is finally here and the kids will want to buy some new toys today!" Her father smiled at her.

She smiled back as a loving daughter would before helping her father hang up the toys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:08 pm

"Cute toys."

I said as I walked out onto the scene. Now I was looking directly at Ayame and then my gaze shifted to her father as he would have turned to face me at the sound of my voice. I said that comment though, with a bit of an attitude combined with sarcasm for the most part, as if I were a punk not truly meaning what I was saying. Although the expression on my face for a moment said that I meant it sincerely. Ayame knew who I was and so I winked, that being the signal to keep quiet during this whole ordeal. I looked directly at the father as I approached the area where he was standing, more closely. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 pm

The father ignored sora's comment and continued to hang the toys up like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:34 pm

"So what's the matter old man, you just gonna ignore my compliment to your skill craftsmanship... eh?"

I stood with my hands in the pockets of my bottoms to my ninja outfit. I stood in a sluggish position but still one that I was ready to fight in. I had accomplished making many different stances for myself through the years I learned under my teachers and I was putting them to use, definitely.

"Eh whatever. Cute daughter you have here, mind if I take her out some time?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:42 pm

The man stops what he is doing before pulling out his old jonin vest revealing he was once a shinobi himself.

"I can sense you are very powerful however you seem to be quite disrespectful and a little brash." He stated putting it on.

(OOC:You wanna prank you have to fight for it!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:47 pm

(OOC: I'm smarter and more clever than you estimate me to be. I do not wish to physically fight but mentally.)

What else could I do but stand here? I watched as he unveiled his own jounin vest as well, he said I was poweful but brash. I would have thanked him, if I didn't forget what brash had meant, but it didn't sound good. Oh well, whatever. I smirked and continued to stand there without a word, a moment of silence before I spoke again.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this. You sense that I am powerful? Buh, whatever old man. Maybe I should just rid of all these toys for you huh? do you a favor? And, sure I'll give them to the kids, once they are all weathered and ruined by water. Cut up by air and burnt by extreme temperatures of light."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next