Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:09 pm

"You.. don't have someone to love you already..? Well, why not?"

She didn't have someone to love her? Nor did she have someone to love, quite the dilemma and a puzzle as well. She was attractive and beautiful enough to have several men feen after her. Although, I do not think that is what she meant here. I continued.

"Were you looking for a specific person..?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:17 pm

"No no disrespect but all the men in this village are idiots. With the exception of Kazuki-sama who is my god-father. Though he is too old,not my type, and married." She giggled at her own joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:23 pm

"Well then maybe I can be your santa claus and help you out. What exactly is your type? How old does he have to be? Any particular way you want him to look?"

I nodded, I would do my best. It wasn't because my heart seemed to choose her as its new interest at the time, not at all. It's because I geniuinely wanted to help her, and as the Kage I could surely do something. And it wasn't till now, I realized, I have changed. But, for the better.

I stood with a determined face and awaited her answers.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:26 pm

"Umm... sora-kun..." She looked down embarrased. "It dosn't have to be a guy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:36 pm

"What do you mean it doesn't have to be a guy? You want a girl..?"

My eyes met hers for a moment again in confusion and then lost the gaze between us. But once I spoke again, our eyes met once more.

"Well, again, is there a specific way you want him or her to look?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:39 pm

"Umm.. I have always liked pink hair.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:44 pm

"Hm, pink hair. Well, now, this might be harder than originally intended, Ayame-chan. But, no worries, I will find you your match. I'll keep thinking, there has to be someone in this village with pink hair. I am the Kage, if anyone can find them, I can."

Pink hair? Hm, who could she mean? That was such a rare hair color. If any, the person I knew who had pink hair would be Sakura, my idol. Although, she isn't available. So who else has pink hair?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:50 pm

"I also like it if the person is kinda like a prankster that way life won't be so bland."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:54 pm

"So you're into troublemakers? Well, I mean I wouldn't blame you. Life, as you said, won't be so boring if you have someone to spice it up. But, that still puzzles me. A pink haired boy or girl who likes to play tricks. Funny, I would have pegged you as liking the prince charming type, but it seems you don't. Hm, I'll keep thinking."

Things were definitely getting trickier to think of. A boy or girl with pink hair and who likes to play tricks. Man, this was specific. Who could she be thinking of?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:58 pm

"I dont want to sound conceited but I also like strong people so they can protect me.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:03 pm

"Well, now you're definitely a specific person. Pink hair, prankster, and strong. It's someone, I just wonder who it could be. Does this person have a certain rank of strength? A position?"

Now, who would she mean? I couldn't think. I was asking all I could, who could she be thinking of?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:04 pm

"Well I am fine with jounin... but kage would be amazing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:13 pm

"Is this person a Kage of a village..? Pink hair, prankster, strong as a Kage... who do you mean Ayame-chan?"

Wait a minute, then something clicked in my mind. It couldn't possibly be me could it? I have pink hair, I like to play pranks on people. And I am Kage of this village... I'll keep my mouth shut for now, but ah whatever, I have to ask.

"Wait a minute.. Ayame, you don't mean.."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:15 pm

"yes... sora-kun.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:19 pm

"Me? It's me you desire?"

I asked inquisitively while trying to find a gleam in her eyes. She was beautiful, that much I knew.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm

"Yes it is you who I desire"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:39 pm

By this time, I would have been standing in front of her and gazing into her eyes deeply. It seemed time started to significantly slow down after she admitted her feelings. All I could do was walk a few more steps closer so that there was only a small bit of space between us, use one of my arms to wrap around her waist and bring her in close to me, our bodies now pressed together. I continued to look into her eyes, but for some reason I couldn't kiss her.

"Very...well..."

I whispered softly while my eyes slowly trailed to look at her lips and then looked back into her eyes. I wouldn't dare move until she wanted me to, or she did herself.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Almost like clockwork upon hearing sora say that Ayane pressed her lips against sora's and wrapped her arms tightly around her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:45 pm

As she kissed me, I returned the favor by doing the same back. My eyes closed and my arms seemed to tighten further around her waist, thus, bringing our bides slightly closer together. A small blush appeared painted on my face as the soft feeling of her lips to mine soon became addicting.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:50 pm

The shope keeper smiled knowing his daughter was in good hands and looked up to the sky thinking about his old friend who had yet to return to the shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:53 pm

The small kiss seemed to ignite the passion in my heart, but to a certain heat. It alive and beating again, and that I was happy about. My lips separated the kiss lightly, but went to kiss her neck a few times just as gently.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm

she giggled at sora's kisses and offered her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:25 pm

After about the 5th kiss to her neck, gently, I stopped and titled my head back frontward to look into her eyes deeply. Mine were a happier blue than before but still held the stories of pain in them, as usual. But, the happiness I was feeling at this moment seemed to slightly overtake the sorrow.

While looking into her eyes, I softly smiled, holding her to me.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:33 pm

She snuggled up to you sharing the warmth as her breath could clearly be seen in the cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:42 pm

I cuddled up to her as well, encasing her in my arms and holding her to my form. I could see her breath in the cold, and that meant that she might have been cold. If that wasn't indication enough, I could feel her shivering against my form. My Kage robe shielded her from the wind and seemed to be big enough to encase us both after bringing her the closest I possibly could.

"It has been getting cold lately. Well, are you cold Ayame-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next