Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:50 pm

(OOC: I wanna fight ><)
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:56 pm

(OOC: I don't. I HATE fighting on forums. Unless I'm in a really pugnacious mood, which a lot of the time I am not, I do not like fighting. Mostly because you have to right everything out and sometimes the others actions get too drawn out and or confusing and it's just too much. Battle scenes in book and stuff are fun and exciting to read, but as the writer they are the most boring thing to write.)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 am

(-.- you come into a guy's shop and threaten to destroy his livelyhood and talk about his daughter. You are going to have to fight him or something.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 am

(OOC: Not necessarily, it's a thing called composure. But hey I guess I could deal with a fight right now. I'm in a very "boyish" mood, if you know what I mean. But firstly, I wanna know who is going to win? Sora or the guy? And, secondly, let's not turn this into an all out war like it's a death challenge, just something quick. Okay? but I'll battle you. ^^ so post.)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:35 am

(Lol I am not going to make him fight you o.o... just play along)

The shop keeper walks over to sora and glares at her starring deep into her eyes. He then sighed and turned away from her to go back to hanging up toys.

''You shouldn't pick fights like that. Your the student of Shikimori Kazuki correct'' He asked with his back turned to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 am

As he walked to me and stared deeply into my eyes, I did the same into his. We exchanged emotion. He pushed his 'surprise' onto my eyes and I pressed mine onto his. Although he had his back turned to me, I could tell that he was feeling some sort of emotion. Slightly still irked though, perhaps I can still work off of that...hm..

"Kazuki Shikimori, as we all know, was a kind and formittable ninja. He would help just about anyone whom didn't betray him or his trust. Or rather, who he personally took a liking too in helping study the ninja ways. In that notion, he's had many students, what difference would it make if I were just one of them?"

The emotion in my eyes hardened to complete that statement with the rightful tone to it. I was thinking of continuing but then I held myself back. I had thought that enough already. But something in that sentence didn't sound right, 'in that notion', I've been hanging around the Kage manor too long. I hope that doesn't elude him to anything...
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 am

The old man turned to face Sora and looked at her with his tired eyes. He walked up slowly to her and rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Kazuki always talked of a pink haired girl. One he called his daughter constantly. Then suddenly he became very depressed and told me that this girl had died. He stopped working at the shop and went off on a trip to discover himself. He fell into a lot of bad habits such as smoking and drinking. Saddly he even participated in the use of illicit women trying to make the pain go away.'' The old man stated looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 pm

"A pink haired girl? You don't say. I know it must have been tragic for him to lose such a companion so quickly and suddenly like that. Although what I don't get is, if he was such an honorable man, why would he resort to using other women to make this depression subside?"

The emotion in my eyes showed nothing but pain in them. It was involuntary, of course. My stance, my body didn't reveal my heart to have turned such a sad color. But my eyes did. It seemed the gray overshadowed the blue in them at this very moment.

'That idiot! Why would he resort to that? My death.. I saw from Raina's necklace alone, the pain in everyone's eyes. The atmosphere arond everyone seemed to be dry and depressing, and most of all the color of their hearts turned from a lively red to a cold blue... I promise I'll never do something like that again! I swear and as Kage, I know, I risk that, but I have to.. hopefully I'll be reincarnated if I'm not resurrected again.. but I can't wrap my head around the idea of him using all of those illicit things all because of me..hey wait hold on...'

"How do you know Kazu anyway..?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:09 pm

"kazuki has helped out at the shop for a long time now. He is also Ayame's godfather." Teuchi stated,

(ooc: I decided to give him a name)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:11 pm

(OOC: Alright that is fine with me.)

"Oh... I see. Well why are you telling me about all this anyway..?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:12 pm

He smiled at you he walks over and patted your head.

"I saw the way you were looking at my daughter.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:18 pm

"W-what the...?"

Only a light and small pinkish color seemed to paint my cheeks. I lost eye contact for a second and then regained it with him. A small shock was sent through me. One of those tingling feelings... butterflies? He couldn't have possibly picked up anything on my feelings could he..?

"The way I was looking at your daughter sir, was any normal way. It wasn't in any particular special way. So I can't say I know what you're talking about."

Although, my eyes told a different story from my lips.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Teiuchi laughed at her before patting her on the back. He then whispered in her ear.

"Ask her on a date okay?" He stated before walking into the storage room in the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:28 pm

"What...?"

What kind of father would encourage someone whom he barely knew and whom was being much a 'punk' to him to ask his daughter on a date. I don't know, if I were in his position, I'd protect her with any means I could. But then again, I think I'd be open. Then again...I've never been a father before. o.o And... I don't think I will be.

'Maybe if I ignore that request..'

I started to slowly walk off.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:32 pm

He watched her walk away. He then snickered.

"Guess you didn't have what it took to ask my daughter out.'' He called out to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:48 pm

I cringed from his loud words. I did so have what it took to ask her out, I could if I wanted to. But, it would be awkward in front of him, since he knew I liked her a lot. And my game was to not let her know I liked her... but I see I would have no choice. Maybe, I'll ask her out and then fight her father. I sighed, I guess there's no use in hiding it anymore.

I unpacked my Kage robe from my bag and draped it over my clothing again, putting my arm back in its sleeves. Then, I put the bag back on my back and carried it with me as I turned around and started to walk back toward the direction of Ayame.

There I stood in front of her, looking at her dead in the eyes. She was beautiful, alright. It's two emotiosn that I was feeling right now. Love, which was making it hard for me to speak. And anger, which made me stay quiet, I don't think I had to say anything. I was embarrassed at some point, but that I got over quickly. It was nothing to be ashsamed of. All I did was look down deeply into the eyes of Ayame, her purple eyes caught my gaze as well, looking into my grayish blue ones. It seems as if the emotional looks in our eyes were creating the conversation for us. Hopefully she would say something soon.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:51 pm

''Oh hello again kage-sama do you need something'' Ayame asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:55 pm

I couldn't say anything. Instead the anger pushed my audacity, and I put my hand on her shoulder. From there it slowly trekked down. From her shoulder, to her arm, and from her arm to her hand, and from her hand to her hip/waist. My eyes didn't break their gaze on hers though. I wouldn't do anything, if she didn't want me to.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:58 pm

''um kage-sama what are you doing'' She laughed nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Still no reply, my hand lingering on her waist for a moment. I still looked into her eyes deeply. Then, finally, after another brief moment of silence, I took my hand off her waist, and continued to look into her eyes. My voice was soft as I was spoke.

"Nothing.. that you don't wish me to do."

Another pause.

"And it's Sora, my name is Sora."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:38 pm

"oh sorry sora... umm well is there something you need from me because your kinda holding me right now'' she stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:46 pm

My hand had already been taken off her waist and I lingered looking into her eyes for a moment more, before I looked away and softly shook my head.

"No, nothing I need."

Another moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:52 pm

She just stared back into sora's eyes a bit confused but her face had a slight blush onto it from the contact between the two.

"um... merry christmas sora-kun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

"Merry Christmas to you too... Ayame-chan."

And I would have done it too. I could have kissed her. I see the blush, she kissed my cheek before, it's obvious that she's that way. I can get her and her father approved, unless he's just challenging me. I can't do it... it wouldn't be right. But wait a minute.

"So, what is it you want for Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:03 pm

She then looked down upset hearing this question

"All I wanted was someone who would love me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)   A new begining... (private kazu and sora only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A new begining... (private kazu and sora only)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next