Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 pm

He finished eating and proceded to run off in the direction of the forrest.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Asako was waiting, hiding in a tree, concealing her chakra while reading the scroll Kazuki ahd given her through Kenza. She'd definitely have to visit him soon again to thank him and to apologize.
"Really," she thought, "He gives me too much credit. I'm not a good teach for his kid."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Kenza appeared behind her his byakugan still activated showing just how he found her. He smiled as he looked at her.

"hello! Sensei!" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 pm

The closed scroll landed square in Kenza's forehead, making him fall backwards.
"Disactivate your creepy eyes while you do 100 sit-ups. If you can't do it still, do 200 push-ups. Still failing, do 50 minutes stretching. And if you still fail by there, I'll attach you to the street lamp in your boxers."

And Asako took a book out of her pocket, starting to read it, while she waited for Kenza to disactivate his byakugan. He'd have to learn to live without it first, before he'd get any sort of advantage. If he relied too much on his Byakugan, he'd die too early and get weak.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:49 pm

he blinked looking at her. He still had no idea how to turn off his bloodline and was hoping she would teach him.

"But sensei how am I going to be able to shut off my eyes?" He blinked confused.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Asako groaned.
"And you said you were better than average. With what I told you about chakra, you should at least have an idea of how to disactivate it. Just try. But if it's shuts off cuz you fainted, it's good too. Now go to work, Chibi. We got only that much time before us. In a month, I want you to be at almost chuunin level. And you aren't even close to first year academy student."
And on that, she shut her mouth and stopped moving at all, except for turning a page from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:54 pm

He didn't argue but went off to do his push ups and sit ups. The first thing she would notice is that he was able to do this well even with the weights he was wearing on. He almost seemed as though he were developing at an incredibly fast rate. His bloodline had long shut itself off from his lack of focus however he was incapable of understanding how to turn it off at will.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Asako glanced at the boy and seeing his eyes turned normal, she walked off the tree, horizontally, her feet sticking to the tree with chakra. She liked the weird feeling and view it gave from doing so.
"Stop, Chibi. You did hundred sit-ups and your Byakugan is off. But, I guess you didn't understand yet what you did, huh?"
Seeing the boy shake his head, she grinned and put her hands in her pockets.
"I don't know exxactly either what happens. Even though I'm head medic of Shine's hospital. I can't even explain why chakra patterns can change from one person to another, nor how a bloodline exactly works. The only thing I could see were those 'doors' opening and closing."
Her smile had become cheesy and childish. Her whole body language told Kenza that she was lazy and acting problem free.
"Well, since you're all warmed up, let's go run around the village a few times. You'll be able to ask me all questions you want about your father, me or anything else. But you'll have to put up with me for at least one round before we move on something else. And if you crash midway, don't worry. Your muscles will have to work harder than usually with those weights. It'll drain you slowly, but that's okay. I'll carry you for the rest."
And she left, jogging calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:03 pm

He chased after her trying to keep up a steady jog behind her. He was thinking quietly to himself on what to ask her first.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Asako sighed and slowed down some more.
"Just start with a question and don't think too much of what to ask me. I don't get angry at questions when I told you to ask me anything you wanted to know."
She ruffled his hair affectionately and gave him a soft look.
"You remind me much of my brother when he was a kid. Same, thoguhtful eyes and almost wary attitude. Do I scare you? Or are you suspicious of me?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:15 pm

"Neither I just really dont know what to ask you. I mean I feel like I should be asking about my dad but personally I could care less. I know he was a legend or something but I really dont care or want to ever know about him." His eyes glaze over with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Asako chuckled and kept on running slowly, refraining herself from speeding up.
"You know that your dad was very shy? I remember when I was his student...He kept on talking about this one girl, with long black hair and pale eyes. He bragged about how he knew her and such but that he couldn't talk to her. Ah, how many times haven't I hit him on the head to make him stop crying about it..."
She closed her green eye with a soft smile playing on her lips.
"It were good times back then."

They kept on running for a few minutes and finally reached the outskirts of town. Asako took left and followed the walls closely.
"What do you want to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:08 pm

He shrugged at her and continued to run along with her.

"How did you lose your eye if you dont mind me asking?" He stated obviously curious.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Asako's face turned stern and cold.
"...A person who I trusted betrayed me." she answered curtly.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

"was it dad?" He blinked.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Asako laughed bitterly.
"Nah. Your dad is...near a saint next to those people I was with. Kaz-sensei is a great man you can look up to. This person...isn't someone any of you can ever know."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:28 pm

He looks upset a bit but tries not to show his emotions as he continues to run with her.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Asako grinned and gave the kid a slight push.
"Ask more. Whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:32 pm

"Why are you so slow?" He smirked as he sprinted.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Asako rolled her eyes. Was it a guy's thing to show off?
She kept on running calmly, not getting any faster and waited to see the weights drain Kenza's energy and meet up with him at some point around the city.
"Moronic Chibi..." she muttered. "You were the one not keeping up with me first."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:38 pm

He is just laying on the floor tired.

"Thats.... n-n-not fair!.... Your way too resliant." He stated in between puffs.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Asako arrived calmly, not even in sweat even though the sun hit hard on their heads.
She laughed at the pathetic sweating mess Kenza was and lifted him on her back.
"What do you want to eat for dinner? We're having it early and train all night through." she asked him, grinning and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 pm

His eyes opened wide as he starred at her in horror.

"Meep"
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:55 pm

"Answer me brat. What do you wanna eat?" asked Asa is annoyance. "And you're no whimp. Or do you want to look down on your mother's and father's names?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:00 pm

He sits up his eyes showing how sleepy he is as he looks over at her.

"I dun care how about dango?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next