Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Asako ran a hand through her hair, completely taken by surprise. She had said that she was the chibi's sensei, but without really thinking of eventual consequences. Heck! She sucked in taijutsu and this kid wasn't exactly medic material.
'Gah! What am I supposed to teach this kid?! He doesn't know a thing about being a ninja!'

She stood up from her seat and grabbed the kid's suitcase, shoving it under the table she was sitting at, thinking as fast as she could.
She glanced at him and noticed his Byakugan still activated. He at least understood that part of his body. A sigh escaped her lips. This was going to take a lot of patience and time.
"First, you're gonna disactivate your creepy eyes. And sit down. We're having dango breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm

As he picked up his suitcase he accidentally cut himself on one of the sharp edges. He started to bleed a bit as he looked down and raised an eyebrow. He held one of his hands over it as his hand started to glow green. The cut eventually vanished as he looked up at Asako.

"Umm... I dont know how to deactivate my eyes when I activate them. Also dad told me to give this to you when I saw you." He pulled out a scroll as he handed it to her.

The contents of the scroll held a perfect taijutsu training routine that she recognized as being similar to her own. It involved 500 push ups, 1000 sit ups, 200 laps around a lake, ect. It also provided unorthodox training techniques such as the leaf grabbing exercise.

Kenza blinked at her before asking.

"What is dango?"
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Asako looked up from the scroll, baffled.
"How the heck don't you know what a dango is?!"
She took one of her own dango sticks and popped the first dange in the kid's mouth.
"Eat it and like it or I'll hit you. And shut up. And tell me how you can use that jutsu? I thought you didn't know a thing about chakra and such. No, wait. You don't know a thing. Since you prolly pass out from exhaustion after you activated your bloodline. So, shut up and enjoy the meal."

And on that, Asako asked for more dango (around 50 pieces, which would make a total of 250 Yen) and told the kid that he'd have to pay her back for it.
"Ya'll get a job at the times I dun train you." she added. "I'm gonna train you for three months and make you faint of exhaustion. Your dad asks me to make of you a nice shinobi in less than three months, which is near impossible."
She popped a dango in her own mouth and chewed on it thoughtfully, looking at the scroll again. The kid was gonna have a minimum of sleep, accelerated with one of her many drugs she had as a medic and also need a load of weights to pull of the strength of a genin of his age. With a sigh, she leaned back in her chair, taking a rather lazy pose, her left leg crossed over the right one and an arm dangling over the back of her seat. The bandana that should be holding her short hair back, was hanging loosly over her neck and the shinobi emblem she wore on her reyepatch was half hidden by the thick strands of red hair.
"Kenza. One last thing. If I hear you whining about anything, I will hit you. Shinobi kids of your age see more blood and danger than you can imagine and I will not let my own student slack off. You are a prodigy, so I will expect you to behave like one. Is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:29 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he obviously enjoyed the dango. However he seemed to be quite amused by her going on this rant explaining to him how he would be exhausted or tired out of his mind. Though he was young and lacked official training he got more then enough fighting in the streets and training by himself in the forest behind his house. He had developed strength and speed that would make him seem similar to his father when he had just started his training. He also had amazing chakra control which he inherited from his mother in which he continuously practiced each day in secret. One day he saw his father executing the elemental sphere technique and focused entirely on copying the technique to it's full extent. After about 2 years he had mastered it. The byakugan was from watching his mother yell at his dad and seeing her byakugan activate.

"I learned the healing jutsu from Auntie Sakura. She told me to call her that." He stated smiling happily as his byakugan shut itself off from lack of focus.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:36 pm

"No wonder you know about it. She was my medic teach'. And your dad my genin sensei. Heck, I even had Issac before Kaz, but that's another story. Anyways, I'd like you to finish your meal, and forget everythin' ya know. Ya might think ya're good and all, but you're gonna have to learn otherwise with me."
Asako's smile turned into a rather devilish grin. She leaned forward, resting an arm on the table and looked Kenza right in the eyes.
"Ya're gonna suffer cuz I'mma gonna make ya one of the poison wielders."
She patted him on the shoulder, her normal smile and speech back.
"Be honored, Chibi, you'll be the first one to get this training and element from me."

She stood up and stretched.
"If ya're not done yet, leave your meal. Your own fault for being slow. Follow me with your suitcase, I'm gonna lead you to your summer home."
And on that, she left the shop, after waving the owner goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Not only had he finished but because he felt like being playful he threw one of the dango sticks like a senbon as it cut her cheek ever so slightly. When she turned to look at him he stuck his tongue out and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Asako twitched and placed her fingers on the cut, healing it almost instanteniously, the green chakra having only been a flicker of color on her cheek.
Then, she turned around, with a nice, sweet smile on her lips, cracking her fist and a bad aura surrounding her.
"You will pay for that, Moronic Chibi. I don't have chakra to waste on a brat, so I'll punish you otherwise."

A duo of shurken flew near Kenza and hit the wall behind him. After he blinked, his pants fell off, leaving him in his underwear.
Asa, satisfied of her work, grabbed the kid by his ear and dragged him along with her.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:47 pm

He blinked as he was dragged along with her. he was yelling "ouch" several times as he was being dragged around by her. The issue with his pants did cause him to have a faint blush for a moment but he just rationalized that he would give whoever saw him like that a concussion and make them forget what they saw.

"Ahhh let go of me ya crazy bitch!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Asako swiftly slapped him, leaving a deep red mark on his cheek.
Apparently, slapping father and son became a habit of hers.

"Shut it, Chibi. You just have to stop dragging your feet behind. They are supposed to help you to walk. I told ya I wouldn't take whining from you."
But she let him go and kept on walking to a poorer district of Shine.
"Be glad I don't attach you with a wire at a street lantern in your boxers for a whole day, Chibi."

Asako's appartment was small, having only a room, a bathroom and a kitchen that was also her living room. She was a lazy person and having too many chores to do wasn't an option for her. She liked it small and since she was mostly outside anyways, it didn't matter for her where she lived.
The whole place was covered with books. Being scared to have her bloodline activate again, she read as much as possible, enjoying the stories without having someone having to read them up for her.
She let him inside and took his suitcase, placing it in the bedroom.
"I have no second bed, so, you'll take mine. I'll go buy a fuuton another day. Put some pants on and meet me outside. We're gonna do some shopping."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 pm

He ran inside quickly to change running back out in no time flat. He was wearing some modern work out gear which consisted of a wife beater t-shirt and some sweat pants that said "bad ass".
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:03 pm

"..."
Asako groaned when she saw the kid's clothes. Worthless for training, they'd ripp of his legs before he would even be able to count to ten. His parents really had left him in the dark.
Without a word, she turned around and walked back into town.

They immediately entered a clothes shop. Waving at the owner, Asako came closer to the middle-aged man, a grin on her lips.
"Ed, I need ya to help this kiddo to find some clothes. He's a trend lover, but dun give him anything nice. It'd be a waste. And add some trusty weights too, please. Genin level."
"Alright, Sweet~"

The man called Ed, had purple hair, hanging loosly in a low ponytail and deep black eyes that looked like that of a fox. He was sucking on a lollipop and wearing rather flashy colored clothes, yellow and pink being the main ones.
"Hmmm...We'll clad him in red. Flashy enough to find him back in case he tries to run. Can he do any basic jutsus?"
"Nope. I got the kid from his dad."
"As in, the Shikimori kid you told me yesterday about?"
"Yup."
Ed's smile widened and he dragged Kenza to a changing room, not leaving him any space to talk.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Kenza yelled from the changing room as he was forcibly brought into the changing room and being forced to put on clearly visible clothing.

"HELLPP!!!! MEEE!!!!!!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Asako snorted and watched Ed dragging Kenza out, now wearing a jumsuit made of black and red. It did suit him, even though it was very simple.
At his ankles and wrists were 1kg weights and his shoes were second hand boots. Asa payed for all of it and dragged Kenza over to a weapon shop.

Many flashy weapons were in exposition and Asako made a move with her hand.
"Tell me what would interest you as weapon."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 pm

"I dont use weapons!" He stated confidently as he turned his head.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Asako scowled at him and dragged him by the ear again, towards a stand full of kunai and shuriken.
"Choose those who feel good in your hands, Moronic Chibi. Or I will rip your pants off again and this time, leave you naked in the street." she theatened him with a low voice. "Now choose. We don't have time for being difficult. I was trying to be nice, but apparently, that doesn't work."
And on that, the Bookwoman left the boy and went have a small talk with the shop owner, throwing the kid a glare from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:46 pm

He jumped up and grabbed an autumn dao. The balance felt perfect in his hands as he started to wave it around.

"oooooooohhhh" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Asako sighed.
"Hey, kiddo, I showed you shuriken and kunai. Don't forget to take some of those. If you don't, I will put my threat in action~"
She grinned again and went looking for some weapons for herself.
"Oh and...You're paying for them. Your wallet has enough money to pay for them." she added, while showing him the wallet she had stolen from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:59 pm

She would be suprised when he dissapeared from sight and stole the wallet from her. The only reason he was able to do this though is because he had taken her off guard by his amazing speed. He blinked as he counted how much money he had in it before buying some shuriken, kunai, senbon, as well as the Autumn dao and a set of spiked wrist bands.

Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Asako chuckled and came closer to the kid. She patted him on the head, before kicking him, making him bite the dust.
"Don't rejoy yet. I just let you steal the wallet. Your movements are predictable and visible to my eyes. I'll make you run faster than the wind in no time."

She placed her hands behind her head and asked:
"What do you know about chakra?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 pm

"Its like magic!" He stated with sparkles in his eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Asako blinked. The Chibi really was a child.
And she started laughing.
"Oh god, I see how it is."

After a few minutes of laughter, she wiped her tears away and invited him for dinner at a ramen stand.
"At the contrary of some other people, I do eat other stuff than just only dango. Anko-aniki is a horrible eater." she muttered, while shivering at the thought of the woman's addiction and wrath when you commented about it.
She asked for miso ramen for both and sat down at a table.

"Chakra does things that regular people would call "magic". Which is ridiculous. Chakra comes within us. But before I explain, tell me. Are you smart or just muscles without brain?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 pm

"I would appreciate it if you would not so blatantly insult my intellectual ability on some preconceived notion or some immature acts that had taken place today. I assure you greatly that I in fact hold a level of intelligence that makes most other my fellow scholars baffle and more so feel inadequate in their ability to communicate their beliefs and opinions. Now with that am I being clear with how "smart I am?" He stated using sarcasm in that last sentence of his.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 pm

"...You're a complete moron if you ask me." replied Asako. "It's not cuz you use fancy words that you are smart. Now tell me, where are the Thebesian veins? The day you'll be able to answer that, I will acknowledge you some credit."

She drank her broth before eating the ramen and waited a while before continuing.
"Chakra is made by intellectual and physical energy. To make it simple to understand how it works in your body, imagine you have special veins with doors in them. The doors are opened and closed, depending on how much you use and where. The chakra is some sort of blood that gets out of your body whne you mold it correctly, to create "magic", aka, ninjutsu, genjutsu and yes, also taijutsu. Is your lil brain following me still?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:30 pm

He nods a bit as he looks down at his hands as he does the handsigns he saw his dad doing as he created the elemental sphere technique.

"Like this?" He blinked however he wasn't refining the chakra properly and it was clearly evident that it was about to explode. The young one didn't know of this though.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Asako threw a chopstick in his hands, breaking the formation.
"Don't do that without knowing you're doing. But yes. To activate your bloodline, you inject your eyes with chakra in a specific canal that is reserved to your clan. Uchiha have a similar thing, but yet different. Not for nothing it's called a "bloodline". Anyways. I'mma gonna train you to use that chakra correctly first, while making sure your muscles build up. Ready?"

She stood up, taking something out of her pocket and swallowing it.
"I will wait till you finished eating. Find me in the forest at area 12."
And in a flicker move, she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next