Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Kazuki rolled his eyes at this as he waited for the doctor's to leave before walking over with the hyuuga famous medicinial cream. He knew just a tiny bit of healing not enough to be proficient but with the help of the cream he should be fine. He started to apply the cream to her wounds as he held his hands over her as they started to glow a light green color.

"I ain't a pro at this so I didn't even bother put this into my jutsu list in the shinobi archives but with that medicine you should be healing up faster then these idiots could do." He stated concentrating deeply trying to keep up the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Asako smacked his hands away.
"Are you a total idiot? We just wasted close to all of our chakra in this battle. Do you feel like dying?"
She grinned and sat up, moving her legs at the side of the bed and stretched. She winced a little when her headwound started to bleed again, but she didn't bother being concerned about it.
"I'll be fine, treat yourself first. Your muscles got torn up and cut in several places. Not to mention that your breathing is ragged and superficial. You're suffering from my poisoning. Drink some water every ten minutes and you'll be fine."

Then, she stood up and walked to towards the window, opening it.
"Say, Kaz-sensei. Don't you ever miss it?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 pm

"I miss it more then anything and truth be told I only used about half of my true strength Asako" He looks down a bit as he sighs. He really did miss the old days but he also wanted the garanted safety of his family.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 pm

A kunai was thrown at Kazuki, scratching his cheek. Asako 'tsked' and looked again out of the window.
"So, it was a bloody tie? Shikimori-san, I feel insulted." she replied, half jokingly, half serious.

She crossed her arms, twitching at the pain in her chest, but stayed stubbornly in place.
"If you miss it so much, why are you refusing to transmit the joy of feeling chakra rush through your veins?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:38 pm

"because... I already lost the most important people to me via the shinobi way... I can't bear to lose my wife or son to it as well." He stated finally coming out with the real reason.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Asako frowned.
"And don't you think I lost people I loved because of the life of shinobi life? I lost my parents, more than once a student. And finally...Someone else who cared for me while I was Bookwoman."

She turned around and came closer to her sensei, care and anger flashing in her eyes.
"You Sir, are a coward. But a nice one. So, if you are scared, you'll just have to get stronger to protect them and make sure they also grow up to defend themselves."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:46 pm

"I....I am too old... I won't stand a chance against you youngins." He stated looking away.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 pm

SLAP!

Asako's hand made contact with Kazuki's face, leaving a red, stinging mark on his cheek.
"That's an utterly ugly lie and you know it! You kicked my ass and I was a Sannin! Weak? You? Stop kidding me! Now get your butt from the bed and let's go see Hinata-chan. She must be worried."

And without adding anything else, she stomped out of the room, shoving the nurses aside who tried to keep her. She was going home and show Chibi who her father was.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Kazuki chased after her trying to make her stop knowing of what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Asako ran towards the mansion and slammed the doors open, calling out of Kenza and Hinata.
She ran from one room to another one, trying to find them. She had something to tell the Chibi right now, before Kazuki caught up with her.
It wasn't her place to meddle with the boy's education, but this was pissing her off.

"KENZA! Show yourself in this instant or I'll make sure your life will be hell!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Kenza walked downstairs raising an eyebrow at the intruder.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't yell in my house." He stated raising an eyebrow. For the first time she would notice he possessed the byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Asako snorted and crouched down in front of the boy, flicking his forehead.
"And I'm your sensei from now on, so listen well. Your father is a great man. He's totally like you'd like him to be in your dreams. He's even better than your uncle, Neji."

On that, she stood up and walked out of the house.
"Now hide those eyes before your mother or father see it. You'll get grounded for disobeying your parents. And the first thing a shinobi needs to know is obedience."

Asako opened the front door and paused for a second.
"Once you see your dad and mom, tell them I went home. Ja ne."

Last edited by Asako - Bookwoman on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:09 pm

"I can't... and I know already about my parents I am mad at my dad because he lied to me my entire life." He stated keeping his composure like any hyuuga would. However he also had that bold and unwavering confidence that seem to radiate from kazuki when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:13 pm

The Bookwoman grinned sheepishly and winked at the boy.
"Well, since you know, you also know how dangerous it is, no? DOn't be angry at them. They wanted to protect you."

Slowly, she leaned into the door opening and looked down at the pouting kid. He was clearly pouting even though he tried to remain composed and unwavering.
"Ya got courage kiddo. And common sense. But ya're as stubborn as your dad. Ask him tonight if you can join me in Shine. I'd welcome ya."

She bumped herself off the doorframe and started to walk away, waving at Chibi.
"See ya, Chibi."
And on that, she left the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:20 pm

He blinked a bit confused as to what she was saying but agreed to it. That night at dinner Kenza asked his parents the question.

"Mom mind if I ask you something?" He stated playing with his food.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Hinata blinked and smiled softly at her son. Whenever he was playing with his food, he was uncomfortable, usually because he did something wrong.
"Of course. What is bothering you, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:24 pm

"Asako-sensei wants me to go train to be a shinobi in shine with her." He stated flat out confidently. Kazuki dropped his fork and stared wide eyed at his son a frozen look of fear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Hinata didn't reply immediately and finished her plate.
Once she was done, she placed her chopsticks in front of her and thanked for the meal. Then, she took everything from the table and put them all in the kitchen.

Once she was back, her face was still serene and she gave her husband a look.
"Don't you think it is strange he has at least the respect to give Asa-chan a proper name? He never called you even once "dad"."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:40 pm

"Thats because for all my life dad has lied to me about our history! When I finally convinced uncle neji to tell me I was furious!" He glared at kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Hinata smiled softly at her son.
"Why don't you ask permission to your dad? He is after all the head of the family, if you like it or not."
And on that, she left her son and husband fight it out on their own, going back to dishes she was doing in the kitchen, next door, ready to interfere if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Kazuki just stayed quiet a bit before sighing and agreeing to let kenza train under Asako. The next day he helped him pack up his stuff before driving over to the shine village to be trained. Kazuki decided it would be best if like him he were dropped off to discover the village by himself so with that he let his son out of the care and drove off back home with a worried expression stained upon his face.

"Wow dad must really be worried about me." He stated blinking as he started to walk through the village to locate Asako.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Asako was eating dango as usual at the small but popular dango shop.
She was addicted to the sweet stuff, never having enough of it. Yakate her brother had given her some once and since then, spend half of his pocketmoney to buy her some every week. Now that she was Special Jounin and no longer a genin, she won her own money and bought it on her own.

She was actuall waiting to see her sensei pop out of nowhere and kick her ass for having talked to his son.
She cringed in anticipation. When Shikimori Kazuki was angry, it did hurt a whole lot more than a random S ranked rogue ninja could give. She had a scar here and there to prove her point.
"Bleh. Chibi-Kazuki would have known about sensei's past anyways."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Activating his byakugan he located Asako in the dango shop right across the street from where he was standing as he ran over to her with his suitcase.

"well I am here" He stated blinking
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Asako, seeing the kid running up to her, she coughed on a dango and started choking. Punching her own chest, she coughed the sweet up and with red cheeks, looked up to Kenza.
"H-hi." she greeted him with a shaky voice. "cough-You-cough- are allowed to come here? Yoou didn't run away from home, did ya?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:01 pm

He shakes his head as he explains to her that his father had allowed him to train under her for the next 3 months for summer break but was expected to come back a week before school started. He then sat his pack down besides him and glanced over at his new sensei.

"So what are we gonna do now?" He stated blinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-   Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sensei is that you!?!? -private rp Kazuki and Asako-
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next