Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Entrance - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Entrance - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Entrance

Go down 
+6
Gosuto
Ryo Altrace
Tsumi
Yahiko Senju
Raijin Uchiha
Chiyako
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Village Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 3:52 am

OOC:

Battle Mod speaking here.

Errr...I wonder, really, if ninja have super reflexes that make them realize and act in less than let's say 3-5 seconds that an attack that takes less than 5 seconds. SO, the fact that you got no damage, nothing at all is being OPed or Godmodding. That you evaded some of them, is alright, but having suffered no damage at all is forbidden.
Also, the senbon that did not hit Saku's body, exploded. So, everything that touched the clone and sand barrier did a big BOOM, which even Gaara's sand barrier wouldn't be able to keep up with. Imagine Deidara vs Gaara battle in Sunagakure or something. That is the effect.

Also, again, Madam Red is using a disguise so you don't know who she is. Period. So, fix that. Thank you.

._.; so, please "fix" all that~ thank you~
Back to top Go down
Gosuto

Gosuto

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 11:48 am

OOC: Don't know if I can do this but eh..

I understand where you're coming from Madam, but Saku here was warned of your attack the second Gosuto called out the code. So at that moment he knew to completely surround himself in the Sand. Depending on how fast he can perform hand seals would decide whether or not he was injured. And remember, he thickened the sand as well, so I'm pretty sure that the blast wouldn't get to his protected body and clone. One more thing, your Blood Explosion seems pretty strong but it's a D-Rank being used against a B-Rank defense. It would be as strong as Deidara's C1 if it was Bakuton (Explosion) release.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 2:59 am

OOC:

True. Thanks Gotsuo. It is true that a D rank won't make big damage to a thickened sand shield.

But, I'm still annoyed with the time reaction. Lets think out loud and count hong long that'd take: Gotsuo's reaction + yelling takes around 2-3 seconds. A kage reacting, making hand seals and the sand that reacts takes around 2-4 seconds (because he has to hear, see, think quickly to know he has to raise a sand barrier).
And Madam Red guides her blood, so, it doesn't fall like rain, and thus falls faster.

It's mostly the timing that bothers me, since with the reaction Saku made, it's godly like speed.

Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Sand-Wind-Magnetism-Iron Sand

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 12:22 pm

OOC:

Sorry i'm in florida right now and i'm not online as much. But i did'nt use handseals look at my post, remeber also i can manipulate the sand telapathcally, so i would'nt waste much time isf you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 4:41 am

OOC: You still have a reflex time needed. Which still remains at 3-8 seconds at minimum. Even without hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Gosuto

Gosuto

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 pm

OOC: So what's going to happen? Saku edits or gets hit?
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:03 pm

o_o I have no idea. I'd say we move on cuz a lot of people are stuck. So, next person to post.

Mod has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Kurin Kaguya

Kurin Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 pm

DOC: I believe Madam that you are next up.^^

so glad we can finally move on!!
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 am

[Note: Yeah, sorry D: was brain dead and all and I got no excuse. >>; Here's my post~
Also, as a mod, there are things that are going to be 'ignored' as I explained as a battle mod earlier. Plus, I just realized that a huge tsunami was not possible because of the lack of sand.
I won't kill Saku, because that'd be dirty playing. But I will make him prisoner and tell now that he is out of the battle. Mod has spoken with approval of an admin, named Yakate.]

Madam Red had to chuckle softly when she saw the Sand Man's efforts. He was laughable in her eyes. Trying to stop her? Not impressed? And that man just didn't get it that he had signed his death by his last move?

She had seen the needles fall, enter his body without him noticing, too busy with his sand shield and preparing some sort of move to try to wash them away with his sand. It was ridiculous, the 'tsunami' he had made was so small that it would barely make the village's wall shake.

Her eyes, now red again, having gained their normal aspect back, were narrowing in amusement, the rest of the disguise slowly washing away, revealing herself in her full, red glory.
So easy, so easy. So boring, so boring. Ah, ah, she had enough of this and wanted to finish this battle already, feeling like spending some time with her new 'master' or rather, leader, Kurin Kaguya. She would erase this fly from the map for him without any problem.

"Sunagakure is going down, going down, going down~ Sunagakure is going down~ My..."
She moved her hand up, towards Saku.
"Fair..."
Slowly the fingers closed themselves.
"Lady~"
The fist was closed, the jutsu was cast: Saku was now her puppet. And his battle was over as well as hers. Now it was up to Kurin to bring the last piece of victory for this village...

Satisfied with her work, she jumped down the wall, on the sand that had fallen out of Saku's power, his body and chakra incapable of acting properly when she held him in her control. She came closer, her hand still extended and moving slowly, making Saku move towards her too.
Her smile, red like blood, was triumphant and full of pride as well and mockery. The lady was having the time of her life. She lifted her other hand, coated in her leather glove but also with blue, sharp chakra.

"Now, let me cut some nice muscles of yours."
A tongue ran over her lips, the smile turning into a smirk.
"And make it impossible for you to flee..."
And without a warning, Madam Red ducked and cut the muscles and tendons of Saku's feet as well as the nervous system of his left wrist, making it impossible for him to run or to create any hand seals.
Then, she knocked him down with a hit placed at the nerves at the base of his jaw so that he couldn't call any orders out anymore.

Done, Madam Red let the body drop and gave it a despising look.
She hated this man.
For having underestimated her.

Madam Red wasn't for nothing called Bloody Angelina...

Jutsu used:

Name: Body Control
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: If one of Madam Red’s blood senbon hits the target, it enters its body and then it’s blood veins. In the enemy’s blood veins Madam Red uses her blood to block the blood circulation in the targets body until the target faints of pain and lack of oxygen in the brain.

Name: Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Description: Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.
Back to top Go down
Gosuto

Gosuto

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:22 pm

The sound of gathering sand used to create the large wave had ceased, there was silence for a while until the sound of crashing sand entered Gosuto's ears. Something was wrong! Being a sensor ninja, he detected a change in Saku's chakra. As much as he wanted to turn back to check on his ally he couldn't. The Kaguya was directly ahead of him and rushing in. Bones were protruding from his arms, meaning he wanted to fight in a close ranged battle. That wasn't going to happen!!

Gosuto quickly performed hand seals and halted. Inhaling the air around him Gosuto exhaled, releasing a large ball of fire. After sending the attack towards the rushing Kurin, he jolted to the left pulling out several shuriken and sending them at now exposed Madam Red. So Madam Red disguised herself, I should have known! There's no way a Swamp shinobi would know blood skills like that! The four shuriken spun in mid air, one aimed for her neck, one for her left shoulder, the other for her abdomen, and the last for her shin. He then directed his attention back at Kurin, leaping back about eight meters from his previous location.

Now having a view of everyone who was battling, he could confirm that the woman was indeed Madam Red. The red attire and red hair said it all. Kurin was also in view; if he counter attacked Gosuto would be able to defend or counter himself. Another sight was Saku, who was moving towards the Madam. It was most likely a Genjutsu or those blood senbon from earlier. Raising caution, Gosuto prepared himself for any Genjutsu. The slightest change in her chakra would put Gosuto on defense. "You've managed to defeat Saku, but now it's my turn! I've analyzed all of your techniques here. And prior to this battle, I've studied your profile and know what you're capable of!"

----------------------------

Endan -Fireball
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows the ninja to emit a jet of fire from their mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kurin Kaguya

Kurin Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 am

Kurin pressed on to meet Gosuto in combat. Knowing that if he could engage him close the fight....well there probably wasn't going to be much of one. The ninja seemed spooked at what he was feeling cause he started to act against his assumed attack charge. He stopped abruptly and began hand signs while inhaling. Kurin had seen this before, how original. Waiting for the moment and continuing his rush, Gosuto unleashed a large ball of fire directly at Kurin.

The extra time to gain on the unmoving man was helpful but this is where Kurin was going to make the distance. As the ball of flame got close Kurin lept into the air, using his abilities with the wind to push himself higher then his own strength and momentum was carrying him, so he soared above the blast. He made it over the fire in time to see Gosuto finish moving again and reach for something. Wasting no more time and still in the air, Kurin swung his arms, unleashing numerous bone projectiles, (the bones that had been growing in his forearms, 8 bones as long as kunai) all at Gosuto's position.

They might not have been aimed with precision but they would force him to move and they were thrown at him and above him, meaning for them to land behind him, thus covering him if he tried to move back to evade. Using his air current control he moved himself in the air closer still forming hand signs of his own. As shuriken were released from Gosuto Kurin realized he was not their target. What an insult. A pathetic fire ball and running away was all this sand filth had for Kurin. NO! Kurin would be his focus!

Shifting his shoulders and pushing himself in fornt of the shuriken with his current control, Kurin held his final hand sign. A torrent of white wind formed around Kurin in a spherical form that did not hinder Kurins sight. The shuriken were all deflecting off this spinning wind as Kurin landed and dropped the wind shield. He was now 10 yards away from Gosuto. Kurin cast his cold gaze, a small scowl across his lips, on Gosuto. Sand filth...how dare he breath in the Swamp.
"I will tell you this once. Kneel and your death or imprisonment will be much nicer then they will be if you attempt, however feebly, to resist. If you think for even a second that you have a chance and try to fight this both will be long, drawn out....and filled with all the pain and suffering on this earth. Do I make myself clear Sand scum?"

Kurin was being generous offering words to this Sand ninja. All he deserved was a long death and for his body to be taken by the Swamp. He waited for the man's reply, contemplating his next move within the near close quarters.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Madam Red had noticed the sudden move from behind her, aiming to hurt her. She had prepared herself, having reached for two of her hidden scalpels from her sleeves to deflect and dodge all the shuriken. But the preparation for that move was unnecessary, a strong wind deflecting the light but sharp weapons out of their trajectory, making them miss her by a few feet.

Madam Red looked up, calmly, to where the deflecting attack had come from. Kurin, the Kaguya she had joined and promised to follow loyally, had defended her. Or rather, made sure that the sand shinobi couldn't keep up with attacking her, showing that he didn't accept to be underestimated like that.
After all the Sand shinobi's attitude had been very rude and also stupid. Kaguya would be considered as one of the strongest clans in terms of taijutsu and ninjutsu, their bones giving them very solid weapons that could be regenerated whenever they were needed again.

And thinking that he could get away with it, by simply throwing a stupid fire jutsu at him had been maybe the biggest error that Gotsuo could have done on this battle field. After all, when you chase two rabbits, you lose both, as the saying goes.

Madam Red didn't even bother to reply to the man. Her profile? She scoffed. Those profiles were filled with little information. Not to mention that he had to be bluffing since he couldn't have known that she'd come on this battle field.
She chuckled softly, crossing her arms over her chest and gave him a disdaining look while she observed Kurin ordering him to give up and do what he was asked. Honestly, she didn't think that the other shinobi would just give in.
But indeed. For his own best, he would better shut up now and stop moving. Because in any case, she would make sure to kill him if Kurin allowed her. Because her name had to remain unknown for this battle.

After all, she hadn't come here with her Kage's permission. Not that she cared really. But she liked her privacy and didn't feel like having to face a nagging woman soon.

"Kurin-san. Don't disappoint me...And I'll make sure to remain longer at your service." she mumbled, her smile stretching into a smirk of amusement.
Because really, she liked this man more and more with every minute passing. And losing his company would be quite sad.
Back to top Go down
Gosuto

Gosuto

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 am

The fireball had failed to hit the Kaguya. The bone using fool had used some sort of Wind technique to push himself into the air. Not only did he avoid getting burned but he attacked using eight bone projectiles, all aimed for Gosuto. He had enough time to react, fortunately, and cartwheeled to the side after throwing his own shuriken. All of the bone projectiles were avoided thanks to Gosuto's quick reaction. As for the thrown shuriken, they were blocked of by a Wind sphere set by Kurin. It was obvious that the man cared for the woman. "You have some nerve Swamp shinobi. How dare you! I would rather be torn to pieces by the native alligators than being taken prisoner and keeping my life!! We will battle till I die!"

Gosuto had made his decision! He was going to battle! The Sand ninja held a seal and summoned forth an Earth clone. Giving him a simple nod and turning to the woman in red. The clone rushed for Madam Red with the intention of fighting her hand to hand. Gosuto rushed towards Kurin, drawing his two curved swords. The clone moved rather quickly, making it's way up the wall. Gosuto moved slowly and cautiously towards Kurin.
Back to top Go down
Kurin Kaguya

Kurin Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Silly Sand ninja. Kurin's expression changed to a smirk. The earth clone was running in his direction, but not for him. It was heading around him to Madam Red who was on the ground by the wall behind him. Was this shinobi an amateur? He attacked with the False God but he seemed to have no idea what he is doing. And to expect to know him form reading a profile....it almost made him laugh. If this profile really told him anything about Kurin...why on earth would you willingly approach the Deadman?

Regardless the clone was first. This man must realize who his focus should be, because clearly he is hard headed. In a motion that appeared as a blur, Kurin grasped his Ra Ken and forced chakra into the blade, simultaneously igniting his hand in flame and drawing the blade and sending an arc of fire at the side of the unsuspecting clone, looking to tear it in half at the mid arm. As quickly as the blade was drawn, it was sheathed and the fire around Kurin's hand was gone.
"If you've read my profile....Why aren't you running?"

Kurin raised his eyes back on the slowly approaching Gosuto, his expression calmed and back to his normal unnerving expressionless mask. This was said to be the part that men feared most. The moment before battle, when fear gripped them the man they were to fight looked clam and emotionless. Who didn't feel emotions?? Watching him approach with his blades drawn Kurin knew how this would end. It was what he was made for.

He began to pull his chakra, gathering it for what was to come, allowing Gosuto to preform the first blow in their coming Dance. Let Madam Red be the judge and observe the beautiful dance of battle. His new found acquaintance had immobilized the False God. He seemed to have chose correctly in a powerful ally. She spoke to him, her voice eased him to a warmer place, but a place he was not going to think about or allow himself to go at the moment. His mind had to remain on the blood to be spilled.
"I have never disappointed before Madam. Just ask this Sand Rat here, he's read my profile."
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Madam Red watched the clone rushing at her, her face still calm and collected, the smile on her lips and red eyes closed; she wasn't planning to move, hand seals refusing to appear, weapons kept hidden in her clothes.

She was confident that it would never be able to reach her. After all, it was her partner's job to take care of this Sand scum, wasn't it? She had done her part, taken down a man that claimed to be a god. If she had killed a god would that mean that she was it's counterpart? A demon? Probably so. But that didn't matter, did it?
She had proven herself as strongest of those two. Now her partner had to show that he was at her height - no, to prove that he was above her strength by defeating the man and protect her. After all, doing both was harder after all than defeating a single man.

Bloody Angelina did care for the Kaguya. Or at least had him in her esteem, respected him and had some shred of admiration for his strength and bloodline. She had something similar, though it was related to her blood and it wasn't a bloodline but merely a result of hard work on her own system with her chakra. And it had much more limits, unlike the regeneration of bones from the Kaguya, who did it without much efforts.

She laughed softly at Kurin's comment, amused by it, remembering Gosuto's words from earlier; even if they were directed to her at first, they applied to her partner pretty well. And she liked it how the bones user had thrown the words back at it's opponent.
Because, indeed, in his files were no losses registered...
"Well, you both have an enjoyable fight while I watch then~"

And on that, she stepped behind the unconscious Saku, her arms crossed under her chest and waited, seeing the last battle of the village's gates unfold before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gosuto

Gosuto

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:54 pm

The clone continued making his way to towards the woman, hoping to reach her and deliver striking blows. But without hesitation, the Kaguya had sent an arc of fire at the clone. Fortunately for the clone, the sound of the blazing fire and the light emitted from it was enough to alert the clone. It halted immediately and turned its head in the direction of the flaming arc, pushing off of the ground and spinning in mid air, landing on the ground shortly after. Gosuto deaccelerated, and instead of attacking short range, threw the curved tantos at Kurin. It would be foolish to attack a Kaguya head on; It's suicide. I'll just have to fight from a distance. As the two curved tanto spun towards Kurin's torso Gosuto stopped in his tracks and jumped back. He continued jumping back till he was standing on the collapsed sand.

"Deadman, that woman up there is dear to you isn't she? You always protect her from my attacks. I'll tell you what. I'm going to stop going for her and battle you. It'll make things easier for the both of us." The clone stood there watching Kurin, waiting for that perfect moment to strike. Gosuto had a new plan, one that would give him an advantage for a moment. He stepped back a few feet till most of the sand was in front of him.

[color]"Now, let us begin."[/color] At that moment Gosuto went through a set of hand seals. When he finished he released a powerful gust of wind that swept across the land before him. The dune of sand was easily carried by the wind, creating a sandstorm-like scenerio. Gosuto immediately rushed in performing another set of hand seals. Violently sweeping across the area, the sand was going to be a perfect cover for Gosuto. This was his type of fighting environment. Concealed by the blowing sand, the clone swiftly made its way towards Kurin's back side. Once it was close enough it would punch at Kurin's back. With the force and immense strength possessed by Gosuto, Kurin would certainly be lift off his feet.

----------------------

Great Breakthrough
Back to top Go down
Kurin Kaguya

Kurin Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Grosuto abruptly threw his tanto's at him and moved back to the sand. This man was no where near as high on Kurins list as Saku was and thus Kurin knew nothing about him aside form what he had already learned form this battle. One thing he did know was that there were plenty of Sand users within the Hidden sand and not just Saku and their Jinchuriki. With everything happening from the front, the man retreating to the sand, swords flying to him and the faint sound of foot steps Kurin almost smirked again. This was not the first time this man had underestimated him, but this time he would pay dearly for it.

Keeping his calm and blank expression, while not taking his eyes off Gosuto, Kurin began his hand signs, moving his fingers so fast and nimbly they appeared a blur. Then, before the Swords could strike him, and as the sound of approaching footsteps grew close, and the man hit the sand and started his own hand signs, Kurin lept into the air, expelling little chakra through his legs, into his air jump technique, flying 40 feet or so in the air. Never stopping his hand signs, he finished at the apex of his jump, holding the final sign. there was a moment of silence, just before the sound of earth begin ran through by the swords was heard and followed y the Sand user casting a wind jutsu to bring the sand at his feet to life.

As expected, the Sand was his goal...and now it would be gone. He should have ran when he had the chance. A vortex of spiraling wind opened to Kurins left, he was surely blocked from the view of the enemy, while Kurin had an aerial view and would see the scum if he ran. A massive dragon of tornado like winds and spiraling winds emerged from the vortex. It's sheer size was ridiculous but the fact that it was held by winds moving fast enough to tear building apart was enough to put fear into the heart. The wind Dragon rushed for the Sand cloud below, to the location Kurin had last seen Gosuto. This beast was not ment for just Gosuto, although it would surly give him severe cuts and bodily harm as well as fling him several yards back, that is if it got anywhere near him, a direct hit would probably severely injure him. Along with him would go his sand, much easier to blow away. Espessically for a technique that would also take the large trees with their deep roots from the ground.

The jutsu took effect, Rushing into the sand and in under a few seconds had made contact with the ground. He knew this cause of the great winds that were released upon impact. When the Dragon hit the solid ground the winds tore apart and scattered the sand and dust, clearing the air effectively, while also clearing the space of any trees or plants and even making a nice sized crater when the intense wind had torn into the wet earth. Such destruction was ment to cause fear and doubt in an enemy. This would surly be no exception. With a large area now clear of trees, plants and more importantly any sand, Kurin floated back to earth with his current control moving him slowly, as he pulled 3 kuni into his hand and surveyed the ground below him, and around him. Looking fro the source of the footsteps he heard earlier, which could have possibly been hit by the swords that they would not have been able to see through Kurin. He was also looking for the fleeing Gosuto or his injured form. The vortex the dragon had come from was now gone, closed after the beasts release, and the dragon had been un-made upon contact. Still the calm, uncaring expression stayed on Kurins face, along with little sweat from the taxing technique. Nothing he was un-use to, after all, he had one of the biggest chakra pools in the village. He kept watch for anything that would be considered a sign or clue as he awaited to hit the ground or see his enemy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jutsu's Used

Name: Air Jump
Element: Wind
Description: The user focuses wind chakra to their feet and can leap up to 100 feet into the air at blinding speed, needing no hand signs.

Name: Current Control
Range: -
Description: Also the user to manipulate the air around them into currents and give them the ability to fly.

Name: Kazeryuu no Jutsu [Wind Dragon Technique]
Range: 60-100 yrds
Description: Through a long series of hand signs, the user calls upon a a vortex portal at their side. From that emerges a wind dragon that has a body of a spinning tornado. The dragon is bound at its origin to the portal but can extend out to be long enough for a wide battlefield. The dragon also has the power to blow away most obstacles, or to cut them apart if they are unwilling to be moved.

Last edited by Kurin Kaguya on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gosuto

Gosuto

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Just as expected, the Kaguya would avoid the two blades by jumping up into the air, hoping to find safety at a much higher elevation. Little did he know that Gosuto was an experienced fighter in these conditions. Although he could barely see him through the sandstorm he was able to sense his chakra. The moment Kurin lifted off the ground Gosuto jumped as well, performing a set of hand seals. At the ground below, the clone was set into a trap. It managed to evade the incoming blades by dropping to the ground but it still had an incoming storm to worry about. Punching its hand through the ground and holding onto the rock below, the clone was engulfed by the wind and sand, still alive but submerged in sand.

Gosuto who was twenty five meters up would attack Kurin with a stream of fire. Even if he tried to use his flying technique, the wind trail left behind would power the fire. And so Gosuto released a blazing stream of hot fire, directed at the kaguya. Surprisingly, Kurin had generated a massive spiral of wind at his side. The blazing fire that had shot out with great velocity and force met the wind spiral and erupted into a much stronger blaze on Kurin's side. The wind had basically fed the fire. Gosuto didn't know how he was going to defend himself but for now he'd allow gravity to pull Gosuto back to the ground.

-------------------------

Dai Endan -Great Fireball
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. The ninja will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of Fire at their constantly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Entrance   Village Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Entrance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2