Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+10
Onden
Kazuki Hatoba
Kami Uchiha
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
ResistanceKnight
Haku Shasa
Raina
Tsumetai
Uchiha Serene
Youji
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

Village Gate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:27 pm

OCC: Sorry I was gone for school reasons >>

She would flashstep out the way of Ondens attacks and flips back trying to think up a way to attack him if he is going to just bounce away all her seals. "Youji!" She glares at him because he is just going to get himself killed while trying to fight this man by himself. "Grrr..." She charges forward and while Onden has blood on his face, this will cause him to be temporarily blinded, she jumps high into the air and shoots her Golden Chains off of her right arm and straight around his neck with ease and causing him to not be able to move or get away. "Xzeno Seal #1," She says while making hand seals with her left hand. Doing this the Xzeno seals were summoned and wrap around Onden also which doesn't allow him to move. Making more hand signs she lands on the ground and mumbles, "Iron Chain Master." She quickly unravels the Golden Chains from around his neck and then sends them snaking back at him along the ground, they wrap around him crushing him because they feel like they weigh 600 lbs to him but only 6lbs to me. She then yanks the chains back and while they are moving back they cut him up very severly.

Xzeno Seal 1: (Xzeno Wrap): Xzeno seals are summoned to wrap around the opponent and stop their movement temporarily.

Name: Iron Chain Master
Art:Ninjutsu
Type:Attack
Description:
Golden Chains wrap around her arms and move onto the ground and wrap
around the opponent and then crushes him/her as it spins it around
while moving back. Then it also cuts him very badly while moving back
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:47 pm

From a burst of rose petals, Icisia is seen standing, facing her enemy known as Onden. "The Three eh?" she asks as she activates her Xzeno eyes to level 3. She can now see cold and warm fronts, positive and negative charges, and if Onden is to use an elemental attack from the built up energies. Her speed has also been multiplied by nearly ten times due to the effects of these eyes. She smiles to her opponent, her eyes a brilliant yellow.

She places her hand upon the ground for a slight second, closing her eyes. In a sudden POOF from all around, about 30 puffballs circle their master. She whispers something to the puffballs, keeping them calm in a circle around her. She then activates Xzeno Seal number 5. In activating this seal, ice is summoned all around Icisia. In an instant, it shoots outward, covering a 100 meter radius. She smiles once more, raises her hand with the seal glowing upon it, and closes her fist. When she does this, the seal deactivates, turning the ice into water flooding the area.

"Get out of here Aurora ninja," she says to her shinobi. She sends a puffball to coax both ninja far away from the battle site. "Now that they are out of harm.." She cracks her neck and jumps upon a boulder, looking towards Onden who is now standing in 2 feet of water. She also makes sure that none of her weapons are in her pocket, for metal will be a bad deal here. "Ever been against 100,000 volts of electricity?" she asks. "It literally vaporizes whatever it touches.." In saying this, she makes hand signs to do the Thunder Dance jutsu. After her hand signs are made, she raises her hand to the sky. From the clouds, thunderbolt after thunderbolt begins to rain down upon the field all around Onden. Because he is in water, he is literally a human-lightning rod. Also, due to Icisia's lightning style of eyes, she can focus on where some of the strikes can go to, so she aims them within 10 feet of Onden, literally turning the area in which he is standing in a death zone. If even one zap reaches him, he'll be toast.. literally. "Either leave or fry," she says to Onden as she controls where each strike lands, getting closer to the water in which Onden is standing. "One strike and it's over."

Name: Thunder Dance
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Description:
Utilize the element of lightning mixed with your chakra.. in doing
this, you create a lightning storm over the battlefield. Then after
doing that, you're able to control where the lightning may strike.. and
if the opponent is holding a weapon, they've basically made themself
into a lightning rod.

Xzeno Seal 5: (Winters Curse): Ice is
summoned all around the user. Then it is sent out in a shockwave
freezing nearly everything that lands in it's path around a 100 meter
radius.

Puffballs - Offensive/Defensive summon
Name: Summon-Puffballs
Art: Summon/taijutsu and ninjutsu
Type: Defense and attack
Description:
20 puffballs are summoned in rage mode, meaning they are about 10 feet
tall and beat red. Touching one of these puffballs means getting
shocked, and one must be careful when fighting one of these fuzzy
creatures, because the more you attack, the more mad they get.
Spoiler:

3rd Stage
Village Gate - Page 4 Lightning_by_Sphynxia
3rd
Stage: The 3rd stage of the Xzeno lightning eye is the most dangerous.
Not only can it see the polarities of the atoms in the air, see cold
and warm fronts to cast lightning strikes wherever, but it also allows
one to see the positive and negative charges all around. This is to
help determine where the enemy is going to move. It also shows the user
where energy is being built up, so the Xzeno knows if the next attack
from their enemy is going to come from the arm, leg, or weapon. The
eyes also allow the Xzeno to move at an incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Youji smiled "Ok i understand" he then realesed the blood and got carried away by the puffball, he then said to Onden"Buh bye"
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:56 pm

She grins at her sister, "Don't have too much fun there, be back for you if this isn't over in 10 minutes." She then grabs one of the puffballs and pets it before setting it down and vanishing in a burst of cherry blossoms and appearing on one of the buildings that is a good distance away to watch.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Smirking she stare at the new comer who comes around. "Do I have to leave as well? I mean I am one of those with special power in me." Shurging her shoulders she stares at the women who appear in rose petals waiting for a answer from her. She hopes she didn't have to leave with her sister. Rika even glance at her afraid she will be upset for the leaving on the thread.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Type : None
Elements : Fire and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:06 am

Onden yells trying to break free from the blood that was holding him. Suddenly he stopped, and glanced over to see yet another attack coming. Only having time to wipe his eye of the blood, he gets hit by the chains and falls to a knee. Before being able to react the new ninja jumped back ripping the chains across Onden, sending blood and tattered cloths everywhere.

As Onden opened one of his eyes, he saw the two ninja floating away followed by a rush of water, about two feet high. As he is hit by the water, he mannages to use that force to pull out his sword as the ninja flies away. Onden, falling back to his knee, looked up and watched as the target came into view, the Aurora Kage.

"It's about time you got here...I was starting to worry I wouldnt have enough chakra left to fight you..." Coughing out blood, Onden rose to his feet, stabbing his sword into the wet ground, and made a handsign. "I didnt come all this way to just get up and go, not without a good fight."

Onden takes a deep breath, and starts to spin like a top. His entire body once again catches on fire, and the temp continues to rise. "I'll show you why my fire can not be put out by this little bit of water you threw at me!" Onden's body temp continues to rise, causing the water around him to flash to steam. As the lighting bolts start to get closer to the water, they begin to get weaker, not always making it to the desired location. The steam shows the deffencive attack Onden was using. The high temp Onden was giving off along with the spinning was creating a large amount of wind, which was the natural element to fight lightning style jutsu with. The large amount of wind would counteract and weaken the lightning chakra the kage was using to try and attack Onden.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 am

He then looked at Icisia"Sorry but i have to go somewhere.....If you need help just summon me......Send a messager bird or something" Youji then made a few handsigns and summoned a giant bat. He then jumped on the bats back and flew towards the forest
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:39 am

Qutio would appear in a burst of cherry blossoms standing next to her sister. "I sensed a shift in air currents and I know that your attacks don't fair so well against them. Luckily earth is the opposite of air so this has turned the fight in my favor," she says looking at her sister and smiling as if she knows exactly what the outcome will be.

She then flashsteps towards Onden and makes handsigns and says, "Sky Reign." Using this jutsu her body is covered in blue metal and then into a metallic, her fingers turn into what looks like steel but it can cut through diamonds very easily and it is also unable to melt. She also now has a x10 fold speed boost ontop of her original speed.

Now having this jutsu underway she continues to flashstep around Onden at a distance of about 10 feet now, she makes more handsigns and mumbles to herself, "Earthen Grenade." She then slowly opens her left hand and there's a bright green glowing orb there. The orb soon turns into a dark brown mass that appears to be a grenade. If this orb touches anything with enough force it will explode and cover the opponent in hardened earth.

She stops suddenly staring at Onden with a smirk on her face and says calmly, "You messed with the wrong sisters.." After saying this she begins to flashstep once again but is now using the x10 fold speed so she is almost invisible as she darts back and forth waiting for the right moment. She sees an opening at his back and darts in, punches him in his lower back causing him to be momentarily paralyzed. Then she takes the grenade and slams it ontop of his head causing it to explode. Due to her Azure metal she is completly protected from his fire and from the earth that now surrounds and covers him. When the hardened earth covered him it also harnessed itself into the ground below him making him like a statue. After this attack she appears standing next to her sister and looks at her replying, "Your turn."

Name: Sky Reign
Type:Defensive
Description:
His/ her arms and legs become surrounded in blue metal, he/she becomes
metallic and then his/her fingers become steel and are able to break a
diamond, plus a 10 fold speed boost happens when the jutsu is executed

Name: Earthen Grenade
Type:Attack
Description:
Creates a Earth Grenade that explodes only on the opponent and when it
explodes it covers that area of the body with hardened earth
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Icisia nods to her sister with a slight grin. "Alright then, time to end this." She makes handsigns for the Ice-Dasher form. Once she's done with her signs, what looks to be ice crawls up her body. This isn't ice though, it is actually blue flames. They do not hurt Icisia but act as an armor to herself so other flames do not hurt her. They will hurt other people though, causing 3rd degree burns upon any sort of touch.

Due to her eyes still being activated, her speed is still 10x faster than usual. In an instant, she appears to be disappearing and reappearing all around Onden while making another handsign. This is for the Thunder Strike. Once handsigns are finished, in a split second she appears in front of Onden with lightning all around her arm as if it were a sword. She takes her left hand and punches a small hole within the earth so she can see Onden's chest. Then, instantly with her right hand covered with lightning as a sword, she thrusts it forward to impact his body. Upon impact, not only does this lightning style sword slice like butter, but nearly 50,000 volts of electricity also enter his body. This will literally toast him as if he were a rat being strick by lightning.

After holding the blade within his body for a couple of seconds, she pulls it out and steps back with a slight grin. "Troublesome. I hate killing," she says to Qutio. "But when it's for the village, I'll make an exception." She flashsteps to Qutio and turns back to Onden shaking her head. "There's still another one coming according to the village ninja, we should be ready."

Name: Form-Ice Dasher
Type: Defense/attack
Description:
As hand signs are made, ice crawls up the user's arms, legs, and the
rest of her/his body. Once the ice engulfs the user, he/she is enabled
to morph their body into nearly anything, including weapons for an
amount of time. The ice isn't actually ice though, it is truely a blue
fire, which - if touched, will give the opponent 3rd degree burns
instantly. Jutsu doesn't last very long though, and puts an amount of
strain on the user's body.

Name: Thunder Strike
Type: Attack
Description:
Once handsigns are made, one of the user's arms becomes engulfed in
electricity, making it look entirely like a thunder bolt. This is used
then as a mean for a sword. Upon impact, 50,000 volts are generated from the user's arm to the enemy, killing instantly.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 pm

The wind was blowing as she notice no one notice her there anymore. She could see no use for herself in this battle here so she shrug her shoulders and turns away. She through she could make use of the time for training more than anything. I'll be in the forest if anyone needs me. Rika then quickly hops on a tree and runs on the tree's heading towards it.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 pm

She turns to her sister and sighs, "I hope you can handle everything here while I go to Suna to help Yakate. His village is being rampaged and he needs a little reinforcement from some stronger ninja so I'm off. Stay safe." She puts her hand on her sisters shoulder and gives it a gently squeeze before vanishing into a burst of cherry blossoms and appearing at the forest's edge and darting away.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:19 pm

The stone statue lay quietly with the body inside. As the sun broke threw a crack in the clouds, the statue cast a long shadow, reaching about 5 feet from the statue. Quietly Onden rose from the shadow and grined, looking back at the stone. "Poor fellow, did you really have to go and do that to him? He never did anything wrong as far as I know. He just crossed paths with me. Poor poor idiot."

Turning to the kage and the leaving nin, Onden's smile turned to a frown. "What is this? You thought that was me? I wouldnt be leaving the part just yet." In a flash of flames, Onden was on the Kage's blind side winding up for a kick to her neck. "Never underestimate me!"
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:37 pm

I was watching all this happen, the whole battle, and my sister about to run away. Let her run if she wishes, I was going to stay here and fight. I had seen Quito, and Icisia jump in. ICI! I was so excited about seeing her again since I hadn't talked to her in a long time, nor seen. I knew she was going to protect Aurora, this village, with all she's got, and so would I. I jumped up and stood there with clenched fists, looking down.

"I'm ready to fight!" Haha this was it, I wanted to at least land a blow. I was getting strong with anger, I could feel it, and then I could attack. Right now charging my chakra is what I focused on. "I shall protect Aurora as if it were my own family. I shall protect it with all my strength I have and hold in my vessel of a body. I shall protect it till the day I die with my life, and that, that's a promise. Heh." I smirked. I was ready. I looked up slowly and then looked at Icisia.

"Hey Ici-chan, did you miss me? Hehehehehe." ^^'' I rubbed my head, and looked at her, laughing just like that. Ici and I, were really good friends, and if I knew her like I thought I did, I knew that she would never allow anyone she cared for die, nor let them anyone destroy this village. It was in her heart like it was in mine, so we'll take them down together.
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:20 am

Mangetsu smiled Sharingan was able to track a few of the jutsu. "So many new things i can try later...." he said as he notused a huge dagon like blast flying at him. "Sh*t" he said as his body quickly dissapered in a blast of smoke leaving behind a small log. "I'm sorry onden but your on your own from here..." he said as he appeared a few feet away from where he priviously was doing hand seals. "Kirin!" he said outloud as he raised his hand into the air towards the thunder clouds and brought his arm down in a quick swipe at thee same time a large lighting bolt fell from the sky and hit the ground around him, shocking anyone who couldnt get off the ground in time or didnt have control over the lighting element. "If you want to finish this....if you even can...Come meat me in the lake area to the south of here..." he said to Kazuki as he yet again flickered out of the area leaving Onden to fend for himself agenst Icisia and who ever else attacked him.

Jutsu Used
Body Flicker Technique
Body Replacement Technique
Kirin
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Kazuki jumped into the air once again swirling his chakra around his fist. This time at a smaller amount in which not to cause to much pain. He then punched forward and released the dragon of chakra and knocked all his allies out of the way of the attack as he turned around to block he noticed he didn't have enough time as he was shocked by the lightning. "GAHHHH!!!!!!!" kazuki yelled as he fell to the ground. He then retained his senses and got to his feet wearily as he ran off to the lake to confront mangetsu.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:04 pm

She runs into a clear in the trees and flashsteps on top of a building and sees that Onden is still standing. "Damn.." She flickers down to where they are and pushes Icisia out of the way and takes the hit of his kick with her shoulder. Sliding back she glares at him and says, "Fight me, right here, right now. I'm not afraid of death and I'm not afraid to kill either so give it your all to make this fun." She grins, stading up straight, shaking off the hit from earlier and motions for him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 am

"Dont lie to me. You're afraid of death. Everyone who has a sain mind fears the time in which we pass on. Killing is one thing, every ninja has to be ready to do that. But dying is something few people can do with grace."

Onden looked at the battle feild, and how it had been torn to shreds. He hated the cold, but for some reason, loved the snow. As he watched his new enemy step forward, he sighed slightly. The snow was starting to fall again, and Onden's breath slowly became visable. His feet were warm only because he was a fire elemental ninja, but the bitter cold seemed to work its way in just enough to make its pressence known.

Onden looked up and sighed again. "Before the end of this battle, will you still be able to hate me?" Onden somberly leaned forward, holding his arms behind him. In a flash of flames, he apeared behind Qutio, his foot on fire and swinging at her back. Just before his attack would have hit, a flash a flames apeared and Onden reapeared to Qutio's right, holding a ball of flames in his fist. Acting quickly, he shot a punch in her direction. The ball of flames shot out and twords Qutio, aiming for her side.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:16 pm

She would barely dodge his kick at her back and then be hit by his attack on her side. Being burned she jumped sideways to escape the brute force of most of the attack but she did get at least a 3rd degree burn. "Gracefully dieing is something that wouldn't be hard to do and to answer your question. No, I don't hate you now either. I am only doing what I must to protect my home and my family." She quickly runs at him darting upward into the air and begins to rapidly kick at his head. She then lands and swipe kicks at his ribs before launching herself off of the ground and punching him in the jaw with an upward force, bringing his feet a few feet off of the ground. She then grabs his foot and swings him around and smashes him in to the hard ice crusted earth below them. Unfortunately upon grabbing his foot she manages to badly burn her one hand.

Ignoring the burning sensation and the putrid smell of burnt skin as she waits for him to get back up and says calmly, "Will you hate me for doing what is best for my village?"
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Onden held his arms back and flaired out his flames, creating a constant flow which let Onden stop in mid air saving himself from hitting the ice. As he lowered himself to the ground, he looked up. "Then we agree with each other. Im here to protect what is left of my village..." Onden points to himself, "And you're here to save yours." Onden then points to Qutio.

A small but consentrated ball of fire apearded in Onden's finger and shot at high speeds twords Qutio in that moment. After shooting the beem, Onden flashed to Qutio's side this time with black flames on his hand. Using his first attack as a distraction, Onden thrust his palm twords Qutio's forhead. "Shadow Style: Shadow Hold Jutsu!"
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:34 pm

She would jump high into the air avoiding the fireball and his palm that was headed towards her forehead. She lands a few feet away and throws several kunai at him. "Then we understand each other. Good," She activates her Xzeno seal #1, Xzeno Wrap. This seal enables him to move until she deactivates the seal. She then makes handsigns and summons Kyrix. Kyrix is a Soul Keeper and has the ability to suck the life out of any one and any thing. The unique thing about his abilities is that he does not have to touch the victim in anyway for it to be affected, all they have to do is be close to him. The only person immune to his abilities is the summoner.

Kyrix slowly walks towards Onden and stares into his eyes with his blood red eyes and stares deep into his life and begins draining it without hesitation, knowing that this man had tried to hurt his master.

Xzeno Seal 1: (Xzeno Wrap): Xzeno seals are summoned to wrap around the opponent and stop their movement temporarily.

Soul Keeper - Main summon
Name: Kyrix
Art: Summon
Type: Defense/offense
Description:
After completing handsigns a tall, lean creature standing about 8 ft
tall will appear. Its name is Kyrix, his abilities are not very often
used because they are fatal in most cases. He is able to suck the life
out of any living creature and also capture any wandering spirits. He does not have to touch his victims to drain them of their life.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Onden consentrats and looks down at the wrappings around him. He would have to act qucikly to live. Suddenly dark flames shot up along the wrappings using them as a guide to find Qutio. Onden was hopping to break the hold Qutio had on him so he could deal with the beast quickly.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm

She would quickly release the hold that the wraps had on him and jumps up into the air. She vanishes in the air and appears behind Onden and wraps the Golden Chains around him to hold him down and in place. "Stop fighting and leave peacefully and I'll call him off."
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Onden grins, smiling slightly. "I have not gotting a chance to finish the fight with the kage I came here for. Sorry, but I'll be staying a little longer." He could feel his body slowly growing colder from the inside out. The main goal now was to distract Qutio enough to where Onden could focus on the summon.

Onden kicks his legs out just before the chains tighten around them, causing Onden to twist. At the same time Onden manipulates some normal flames to consume his entire body. As Onden span around on fire, the chains slowly continued to wrap around him which pulled him closer and closer to hitting Qutio.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:28 pm

She would quickly sling the Chains and him into the air and make them slam back into the ground saying, "Well as you can see, the Kage isn't here so I guess you will just have to live with fighting me instead." She quickly moves the Chains so they are wrapped around his entire figure and around his neck and slowly tightening now with a tighter hold on him. Kyrix slowly circles them with his eyes still intent on Onden as he is still draining his life.
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 pm

I stood there watching. I was amazed at what Quito and everyone was doing. How much they really cared for, and how much they were doing to protect the village of Aurora. I wanted to do my part, and so I decided it was my turn. I got mad, and I stood next to Quito, and smirked, as I had my eyes closed and my fists clenched tight. I turned my face towards Onden's, and I smirked, opening my eyes slowly, the left one revealing a light element Xzeno eye. And, the other a baby blue eyes, that seemed in the light like it was glowing. There I stood strongly, and started to say something.

You come... into my village, my home.. and disrupt the peace. You try to destroy what I love and hold so dear... you guys." I sighed, and paused thinking on what to say looking him dead in the eyes. MY eyes revealing some fight in them. "You are not going to get away with this you hear! I am not just gonna stand by and watch you guys throw around my friends and family like this. This village, these people, they're all things I care for, and if you want a fight, I'll give you one. And when I am done, you'll have trouble moving, I promise you. I don't care if I die risking my life for this village, I am not afraid, and if you want to destroy something, well then..." I looked down and smirked, chuckling a little to myself, before looking up. I was generating my chakra within me.. severely. I stood there waiting for Quito's call.

"Well then destroy this!" I looked toward Quito and asked for her to be my partner in this battle since Kazuki and Icisia seemed to have the other guy under control. "Come on Quito-chan, let's rip this guy apart!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next