Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 6 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 6 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+10
Onden
Kazuki Hatoba
Kami Uchiha
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
ResistanceKnight
Haku Shasa
Raina
Tsumetai
Uchiha Serene
Youji
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Village Gate - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:38 pm

I looked to the other one and smirked. I had my fists clenched still standing strong.

"Heh, well I guess that leaves you and me. I'll defeat this guy quick. Let's go at it. Shall we?" I posed the question, suddenly getting ready for his attack. This anticipation had to have worked by now. And so as he would have attacked, I would have been in a ready stance. No weapon or anything, just my body. I closed my eyes too, barely in a stance, and suddenly it looked strange to some.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:59 pm

She would be watching from on top of the Village Gates watch towers and see Seirei and another little shinobi fighting off some ninja she did not recognize at all. She watches and smirks to herself thinking what those unknown ninja might do if one of Aurora's ANBU members showed up in front of those two genin. Qutio then grins and waits for the right moment to do this but watches for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:56 pm

I suddenly sensed that someone else was in the area, atop the gate to be more exact. And though she was clearly aloof with masking her chakra signal, and remaining silent, I knew she was still there. I did not, however turn around to face her, all I did was close my eyes and smirk and then continue on waiting for this rumble to be started. I would tear these guys limb from limb if I had to, though I couldn't kill them. I couldn't, it's just not me. And so I waited. I turned to face this other man named Saito, who seemed to be deeply concentrated on his opponent. Little did everyone know, I had an ace in the hole.
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

Elements : water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 pm

as i focused on my opponent waiting for him to make the first move i notice my ally had caught something i didnt but was trying to hide it. but i put it out of my mind i have no idea y but i felt i could trust the person next to me so i wouldnt worry about.

i notice the slightest change in my enemys stance so i revealed my second sword and prepared to kill i was planing to use my best technique my dual bladed kuzu-ryusen to end this fight fast. i waited for seemed like forever till he attack. he threw 3 kunai which i dodge with a dash to the side and charge while i secretly made 2 water clone directly behind me to block them his line of sight. he then used a fireball jutsu witch i dodge by useing my substitution jutsu to switch my body with a log. then one water clone jumped in the air over the fire ball and threw a few kunai and shuriken however my opponent easily dodge and countered it with an explodeing tag. however he didnt notice my second clone dive to the side of the fireball in the shadow of the first and then go for a a flying which sent my opponent 15 yards backwards directly to where i was standing and i then made the killing blow with my kuzu-ryusen which hit him with 9 attacks at 9 different angles simultaniously.

Ninja-1:"impossible to be defeated by a mere child...."-drops dead-

"i warned u that i wouldnt hold back didnt i old man"-smirks-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:35 pm

"Whatcha waiting for old man?!" I smirked and waited for him to attack me, it wasn't my style to go first. And besides, this way I could easily show him up. I couldn't kill him, but leave him so badly injured that he'd want to kill himself. Though it didn't look like I was strong, I was.

"Come on, bring it. Show me what you've got.. and I don't want you to disrespect any ninja from here on out.. but if you do, and I find out.. you're as good as dead..." I opened my eyes and glared at him, now now standing in a stance at all. Just kind of relaxing there.
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Ninja-2:" u little punk -breathing heavy and pressing wound- youll pay for that" and he goes for the attack he sends a few kunai and trys to close the distance between him and his opponent when he gets close enough he uses a water cannon jutsu at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 pm

I closed my eyes focusing again, and when I felt the energy of his attack come near me. Hence, this was the water cannon fired at me, I only moved. I left an image of myself behind at the last second, while the real me appeared behind him, only a few feet away. With a smirk upon my face and somewhat loosely clenched fists, I stood there slowly opening my eyes. They were intense with emotion, and ready for battle. The same determination they had, whenever I would battle someone.

"Hehe, too slow. It's called the After Image Technique, you'll never catch me." I giggled and then I got serious.

"Now let's see if you can keep up with this attack." I said that as I would start to gather up the energy I had into my fists, of course not all of it. As soon as it was concentrated in my fists, which happened pretty quickly, I drew one back, and punched the air forward of me, with great strength and speed. At first it seemed like nothing happened, that I had just punched the air, but moments later, a sudden and powerful air burst shot forward, and cut up most of the enemy ninjas body with scrapes along his arms, legs, and part of his face.

After the attack was over, I sighed and got into a real taijutsu stance, waiting for him to come at me again. I smiled this time sincerely, and said the name of that jutsu softly.

"Shikimori Taijutsu Art: Air burst..."
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Ninja-2:"ugh...." -panting with a shocked look on face- "where did u learn a technique like that?"
thinking to himself,"i think i might be introuble here that attack was impossiblely strong im gonna try to end it with my best move." quickly makein hand signs he shouts water dragon jutsu and send it towards his opponent then as they are distracted he trys to flank them while makeing more hand signs and says water tsnunami jutsu hich send a giant wave of wtter towards his opponent however do to his wound it was not as strong as he had hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:31 pm

"Heh, a certain teacher of mine... Kazuki Shikimori, grand sannin..." I smirked as I saw his water dragon jutsu come at me. It was fast, I will admit, but I was able to destroy it with a punch and a kick. The water dissipated and splashed onto me, as suddenly I was dripping wet. Shaking myself to clear the water from my eyes, I noticed another attack was coming at me, again I used the after image technique and left an image of me behind.. while the real me appeared behind him once more. But this time I didn't say a word so it makes it seem like he hit me.

As I stood behind him in the position I ended in before his tidal wave, I stood there with a smirk upon my face. I was silently gathering chakra into my hands, and soon my fists for he would have to feel the effects of this next attack. This one I'm sure would finish him off, one of my most powerful jutsu, and something else that my sensei had taught me.. I thought to myself...:

'Get ready for this..'
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Ninja-2:"how..."-slowly turning around- he sees his opponent -with fear and shock on his face-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 pm

"Surprised to see me?" I stuck my tongue out at him, and then stopped as I closed my eyes concentrated on what I was doing. I gathered most of my chakra into my now clenched fists, and then slowly pulled one back. As I did, I opened my eyes slowly, and one of them revealed to have a beige color to it, with the light symbol in it, and the other the normal color. I smirked and punched the ground with all of my force as if I were angry with it.

Suddenly little pieces of rock and gravel, and some big ones, float up in the air from where I struck the ground. The energy and chakra caused it to float. As they did, I quickly did some handsigns, and turned them into burning, fiery dragon heads, two of them. I concentrated my energy into this attack fully, as I smirked before releasing them on him quickly.

"Time to be burst to a crisp.Bye bye..." I spoke as the fiery dragon heads swarmed at him faster than ever, and hit him if successful. This would burn his skin badly, and possibly incinerate his subcutaneous so badly he'd be paralyzed and wanting to die. I smirked and stood there when the attack was over. Sighing again and saying the name.

"Shikimori Ninjutsu Art: Meteor Dragon Assault..." My face softened and I loosened my grip. "Good riddens."
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Ninja-2:"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"-sceams as he burns-

i stare at the burning enemy then to my ally with shocked disbelieving eyes at the amazing jutsu he had just preformed. -whispers- "incredible". i begin to walk to my ally still slightly in shock but when i reach him i smile and say "hello i didnt catch your name by the way oh and let me properly introduce myself i am saito tensei genin of the hidden aurora village."-smirking-"and u are?" -extending my hand for a hand shake-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:01 pm

I would glance to the boy approaching me, and then I smiled and took his hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you Saito-san, I am Seirei, Seirei Sora. I am also a genin of this here Aurora village, which is why I wanted to protect it so much. But thank you for the compliment." I was panting only a little, and regaining breath quite quickly actually. I knew this person and I would be good friends, as soon we would both start walking back into the Aurora village. Then there was that someone atop the gate. I yelled to the person so that they would hear me.. but I still didn't look.

"Yo. I know you're there, why don't you come out and introduce yourself?" I said in a friendly tone. "So Saito, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:07 pm

"huh?"searching for who he was speaking to and then when i saw them i said"ahh thats wat had u slightly distracted before the fight i was wondering wat that was seirei-san and im 13 years old wat about yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:09 pm

I lightly nodded.

"Yup, I can sense things innately where they are, and usually what they are. Or if something is there, or someone. Mhm, one year younger than me. I'm 14." I chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 pm

-frowns-"ugh plz tel me your not the type to rub age in i hate that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:17 pm

"I wouldn't do that, just stating my age as you asked." A smile.

"Anything else you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 pm

"well for starters who trained u because i mean im strong but im not even close to u"-smirking-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 pm

I smiled and nodded.

"I shall tell you then. I don't tend to think I'm quite THAT strong, but Kazuki Shikimori, was my first sensei. He was a grand sannin, and one of my good friends. My current sensei right now happens to be Icisia. I think she is the Kage of the village."
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:33 pm

"wow a grand sanin and a kage thats crazy i was trained by my father but him and the rest of my family are all dead now so ive been training myself so tell me about your family i bet they're really proud to have a girl like like u in the family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:56 pm

I blinked at the girl comment, do I really look and act that much like a girl?

"My family.. well.. I was raised here in the Aurora Village. By the descendants of the Haruno clan." I nodded and waited a few moments before sighing, and saying this.

"And I really believed for some time that I was actually a descendant of the great Sakura, but apparently I am not and I have lived a lie. My twin sister, fraternal twin sister is Rika, and I am a part of the Xzenos. Hence my funny eye." I pointed to it.
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:00 pm

"ahh i see u lived a tough life like me as well and no u dont look like a girl i can just see it in yours eyes that femininity of u so wat do u say we start heading back to the village we can gets some ramen on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:03 pm

I nodded and walked back into the village with him.

"Sure, ramen, I love it." My Xzeno eye starts to fade away back into my normal eye color.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:42 am

She smiles and nods approvingly to herself at how Seirei completed the battle and then jumps down off of the building and yells for a few Chuunin of the village to come clean up the now burned corpse and clean up any evidence of a battle so the villagers wouldn't worry too much.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Sawaii stands at the village gate. She is waiting here for Ol' Saint Nick. As she's waiting, she notices some children playing in the snow and she can't help but smile; fore she knows that this man she is going to escort will bring smiles on their little faces.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6