Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+10
Onden
Kazuki Hatoba
Kami Uchiha
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
ResistanceKnight
Haku Shasa
Raina
Tsumetai
Uchiha Serene
Youji
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Village Gate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:26 pm

I would have continued to run, and run all the way back to my house to get something there. I sensed some sort of trick coming up, something my sister, whom was chasing after me, was happy to pull. She was trying to trap me, she was trying to trip me, and bring me back there, we shall fight and die, stand and live together, my twin sister. I stopped right before the set up chakra string and then turned around. I glared back at Rika who was following me, and waited for her to catch up to me. I looked her dead in the eyes with mine full of passion, hatred, and bloodlust all at once. As well as still innocence and goodness, was there too. I slowly stood there, at a confrontation, a crossroads with my sister. How could we be so similar and yet so different? I wondered.

"What are you doing Rika?" My eyes were cold and glaring. They were as if piercing straight through her ride down to her soul. I didn't want to do anything but protect her and the village, and become stronger. I seem to always be protect by someone or something. They were allowed to do that, but I hated when people overtook it to an extent. I understood it was out of love and respect for me, it was out of caring nature, and just because we couldn't afford to lose one another, not now. Not here. And I don't care if they were Kage rank, I don't like to be tempered with. Especially my village. And I'm glad that Rika cared so much. I clenched my fists tighter, and looked down walking away. But before I started walking, I turned my back towards her, and spoke softly. "Nevermind, you wouldn't understand anyway. You don't know or understand anything about me... you don't know anything about this village! I ran off to my house, and went to go grab something. Something that meant a lot to me. I would go back to the scene at the gate with everyone soon enough. As I was walking or rather arriving at my house I talked to myself lowly. "These two men, I do not know who they are, or what they are, or who they think they can be. But they're not going to do anything to my village, not if I have something to say about it. Sorry pals, but you're going to have to go through me! I don't care if it cost me my life, my friends, my happiness, I'll risk it all for you guys. And you know that! Thats it! I promise from this day forward that I will become strong, and a better fighter than I am. I will become a kage, and then a sannin and finally a sage. I will be the strongest kunoichi, you have ever known, and when I roam the streets, its the weak I will be able to protect instead of being one of them myself.. No one knows of my past, and no one shall..." This went on, as I reached my house and went inside grabbing something. I got it, and made sure it was with me. Once I did that, I closed the door and dashed back for the gate. I thought to myself: 'Everyone, here I come.'
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:32 pm

ooc: *sighs* I think you got the wrong chakra cords .-. Those were for the enemys, not you and those were at the gates of the village. *shakes my head* but I'll go with it.

IC: As Rika stops before her sister notcing her smartness and her glare in her eyes she sighs. ~What in the world has happen to you, you were happy before this happens. I don't understand you sister. I wanna know more about you and your village but you won't let things out about yourself like I do.~ Then Rika notices after Seirei finshes talking she goes in her house and heads back to the gates. Xzenrika chases after her sister hoping that nothing dangerous will happen to her trying to reach the gates before her.

As rika chases after her sister she starts performing handsigns putting two clones at the tree to hold the chakra cord she place there down, for the two large chakra signs of the enemy is closing in towards the village she could feel. As she does this she looks up at the gray clouds then sighs. ~I hope my plan works, and I hope sister stays safe with whatever she has plan.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 pm

I'd reached the gate and stood there with all my friends having my eyes look blood red, and full of evil and blackness. It was as if I was really cold, and everyone knew what kind of agony this was putting me through. Whenever I was in a rage, I became a different, changed person. When I was in a rage, if you stood in my way, I'd kill you. No questions asked, no holds barred. I stood there with my jacket now open, and blowing free back behind me in the wind we had. I clenched the necklace I had just put on in my palm and held it tight, close to my heart. I kissed my palm as if to kiss the necklace within it. It was special to me, and Rika, who stayed with me as a constant, could see that. I then tucked it into my shirt for safekeeping and walked forward towards the sight that would be the danger zone. I did not appreciate this, and so I stood there ready. The wind blew, as I remained there with Rika, and watched out for the enemy. We were to see the weakness and once we saw one, jump in and destroy. I understood what I was to do, and so before the enemy got there, I had kept quiet, thinking, just thinking. Maybe Rika would start a conversation with me.. for I had a feeling that after this whole thing was over, we would have a lot more to learn about each other.

I thought to myself: 'Mom, Sakura, though as I find out recently, I am not related to you, I still consider you my family. I still consider you as though you are something special to me. I treat you with the utmost respect and that shall not falter. In your name, and thy possession.. I promise that I will not fail. I will protect this village, ... with my life..' My thought finished, as I closed my eyes clutching it once more through my shirt. And then I stopped altogether, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:00 pm

kazuki had turned around to see sora as he smiled."I have faith in the future generation of ninja.... I know how you feel Sora and you will become stronger i promise you that." kazuki gave her a thumbs up before turning once again waiting for the men in front of him to try something.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 pm

As Rika arrive at the gates she stand next to her sister grabbing her hand as the elements twist together and smiles at her. "We can do this sister, together" she says out loud while looking into her bloodlust red eyes. As the clouds grow more darker and it starts to dizzle light of rain. She blinks looking down as the elements twist together.

She then thinks ~At least I hope we can. This would be awful if I mess up in protecting my sister's village she was raise in. She was glad that she had found her and all.~ She keeps her smile on her face as she stares watching for weaknesses in the ninja's of the enemy. She was sure she would do a good job, as long as she had her sister beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 pm

That caused me to think even more the moment I was in. I mean, he was such a good friend and a strong one too, only word escaped my mouth before I went to go back to being silent and standing, observing with my twin sister, their weaknesses. I thought to myself: 'Kazuki, you are truly my friend, and a good one at that. Thank you for always believing in me.. your faith and trust will not be in vain..' I smiled as that thought ended. And the million others in my head continued to rush forward. Oh boy how to keep up with them all, but as he spoke that to me, it would be on my mind. The whole time, his words kept playing out in my head, and all I spoke was his name..

"Kazuki.."

My hand was grabbed by Rika's, and I was caught off guard. I watched the battle, for weakness, as the elements twisted together like before. I was amazed at what powers we had together. I guess you really truly couldn't keep twins apart. One day they're sure to find each other, and use their powers together to conquer over all. 'We can make this work, we can do it, Rika, just believe in yourself! Don't doubt it, we'll win! No worries, I'm right here.. and we can do this together..' My thought ended and I concentrated more on putting my energy in this elemental twist, both of our hands joined. The necklace I had just put on that I head special and dear to my heart, was glowing brightly beneath my shirt, and it was able to be seen. It was glowing a really bright crytal white. I closed my eyes, not noticing this at all, but concentrating on everything that was happening, everything around me. After all, we could not afford to lose..

I smiled softly, still with my eyes the same way, only more innocent and calm now. "You're right you know?" I paused. "We can do this. And we will, together."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Kazuki smiled as he could just feel that Sora had calmed herself. He then touched his wrists as what appeared to be wrist weights slowly appeared out of his flesh as he removed them."heh your gonna get all out right from the begining!" As he said this kazuki had finished removing the final wrist weight as he droped them on the ground. All over on the inside of the weights were seals that were used to absorb chakra. Suddenly kazuki's chakra bursted outward as a strong gale blew all around us causing trees around us to be ripped out of the ground from their roots.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Rolling her eyes as she watches the trap end up being ruin for the enemys of the village she sighs with "geezzes, ruin the trap why don't you? Oh wait, you already have. heard under her breath. She smile as she heard what her sister say squeezing her hand back as she waits for action to happen. It was still dizzling rain down from the dark clouds as the winds started to blew more. She though she saw a hurriance being form as the tree's were slice in half she watch. She though this was all amazing, and she was really excited at that moment to be here in this battle. She felt like she was going brust if she didn't get to fight soon, activiating her xzeno eye with darkness filling the pupil.

After awhile more she say something else out loud "I hope that this battle does well, afterwards we'll be training together my sister. I am really anxious for you to meet the rest of the family as well, then I shall teach you the most I can about the clan." She would take her other hand and put it as well on her sister's hand as another string of the dark element would twist up their hand's slowly inching up the arm a bit. She would smile feeling relaxation and calmness from her sister.

She then as well say out loud "Kazuki, I'm happy I have met you as well and saw a bit of your power. We shall probably have to spar again so we'll finish the spar that we once started. As well sister...." looking back into her eyes. Rain is pooring down even harder now making the grounds a bit slippery. "I can feel strongness and weaknesses coming from both of us. But when we battle together, we are unstoppable."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 pm

"Your talking like im dead Rika... hehe when we get through with this then I swear I will train both of you." Kazuki said not turning to the two but showed his happiness in the tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Type : None
Elements : Fire and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Onden slowly walked up to Mangetsu and noded. "She's alive, but done fighting for a while. Dont give me any crap about not killer her either. She has a chance to get better, and I want another fight some day." Onden turned to the multiple ninja infront of them. A smile slowly grew across his face. There were 2 biiju, a sage, and a lot of other strong ninja to fight. He almost started to shake in antisipation. He really wanted to fight, but he looked down at himself.

"You better take them on for a while at first. I need a little time to get some of my strength back."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 am

As she stares sensing another opponent approaching she steps out unlocking the elements between her sister and swinging around her wooden staff. What's wrong boy's? Afraid to fight us? chucking with a smirk on her face as she continues to swing around her wooden staff glowing dark chakra around her hand's. She was intended to fight them before either one of them got to rest as she let's kazuki handle the other one.

~I hope I'm doing the right thing. I need to keep this one busy while my sister keeps an eye out for weaknesses in this ninja and the other one. We need to win this fight in order to save the village and not let it be destroy.~ she starts to howl as she allows her seal to be activated on the back of her shoulder as it starts to glow brightly.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:05 am

"rika calm yourself.... Stick with the plan at hand... you will understand your position as this continues on. kazuki entered his taijutsu stance as he focused on the new opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:11 am

As she unlocked our hands and drew out her wooden staff, twirling it. I marked her words by ear, and by what she was doing, I noted what was happening. I got in front of her, putting her staff down, or rather making it point down towards the floor in front of her. I shook my head with a determined face, and kept that same face on with clenched fists looking forwards towards the men, they were here. She knew by my actions what I meant. I didnt think it the right time to do what Rika was planning. After all composure, as I have learned, is key.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:16 am

ooc: Whisper's are in dark red

IC:
Grumbling under her breath she looks back at kazuki and complains a bit about how she never gets to face a really strong opponent like this. After this then her sister steps in front of her telling her to stop what she is doing shaking her head. She sighs wanting to fight so badly and noticing her sister is taking charge of the brains for once.

Rika had to smile at that, she thinks her older sister is great. She finally agrees to fall back as the buuji inside of her calm's down. She whispers in her sister's ear Your the greatest, thanks for stopping me. Your definitely ready for your xzeno ways, and you do belong with us. I am luckily to have you as a sister." she says again as she steps back from her sister's ear.

Rika then focuses on the battle ahead of themselves keeping a eye out for weaknesses as she thinks ~There must be some weakness somewhere in him. Come on brains think like you usually do, I wanna protect this village and my family, plus make my teacher proud of me.~ as she stares at her teacher in front of cracking a small smile before going back into a serious looking face ready for battle whenever she gets to jump in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:31 am

I stood in front of her protecting her. I clenched my fists and warning her that these guys are bad news. I did not want her to fight just yet, when the time was right we would rush in and then attack, of course after finding their weaknesses. I was going to protect my sister and keep her nerves under calm control as well as mine. I was itching fight as well, but I needed to know what to do and when to do it. I wanted to be considered the tough one too. I mean I was strong, I believed I was, why couldn't everyone see that? I felt as though the only one that believed in me, was Kazuki. Maybe even Rika, but of that I was unsure still.

I heard my sister whisper in my ear. It was my sole duty right now to take care of her too, as well as my previous job assigned. My necklace after she let go of my hands, stopped glowing immediately, and returned to its normal state from before. I heard everything she had to say to me, and her words really meant a lot to me, they really touched me, and deep coming from my sister as they were. I smiled and blushed too at the words that were whispered in my ear. As she stepped back, I remained in front of her. I kept all the while observing and thinking, observing and thinking, and keeping a control on Rika, and informing her of my plans. I wondered how well was I doing? And furthermore, would this make Kazuki-sempai proud?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:38 am

"You two are really great and dont you ever think that i am doing this because i dont think your strong! I am doing this only to assure that we still have strong ninja in the future. kazuki turned around and smiled. "So instead of simply just protecting you because I feel you aren't ready I am really protecting you because I will need replacements one day when I train the both of you!

OOC: temporary exit till the people show up

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : temporary exit)
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:28 am

Youji made the last handsigns as he finished making the barrier, he started smiling as he heard what everyone was saying and then the smile turned into a grin when he looked at the two opponents they had. He then turned to kazuki, his eyes where read because he activated his xzeno eyes"Let's have some fun and attack the guy with the hood (he means Onden) he seems kinda tired because of laria" Youji then grabed his scythe and it started glowing then it changed it's shape. Instead of one blade the scythe had now 3 blades, yes it was the strongest form of his scythe the one he uses the most the cerberus. He then made a few handsigns and after that he concentrated some chakra in his feet"Let's burst at them right now kazuki we will win for sure this fight"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 am

"gotcha youji!" Saying this kazuki jumped forward towards his opponent pulling his fist back as he was preparing to punch onden.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:36 am

As he saw kazu he burst at onden too with his scythe and made some moves"U hunting"he swinged the scythe at him like a U aiming to cut him
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:49 pm

As Rika watch them fight she kept any weak points spotted out so when she was motion into the fight she would be able to attack them. She had her sense's back with the urge to fight as well but common sense at least not to jump in from the start. She started to stomp her feet as she stares into the ememy's face and yell out You will not do anything to my sister's village! I have faith we will defeat you, if not kill you. Grinning evilly you could see a girl who wanted to fight with her brains and wisdom, not anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:11 pm

OCC: Okay i have no F***ing idea whats going on x.x to many different people talking and fighting and preparing to fight at the same time...we need to set up some kind of a post order

ICC:

Mangetsu smiled as his sharingan activated revealing three swirls in each eye."did you enjoy yourself Onden?" He asked as he preformed a few hand seals. "Temple of nirvana Technique" he said before pure black feathers began flowing around all the ninja he faced. Any one who wasn't prepared or lacked skill in genjutsu would fall into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:20 pm

"hmm this might cause a problem for the young ones" Kazuki simply executed a handsign as he released himself from the simple genjutsu. "You want to hurt my friends.... you will have to get past me!" Kazuki changed his course and appeared in front of mangetsu pulling his fist back preparing for an uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Elements : Fire and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Onden backfliped and flaired out some normal flames out of his palms, giving him some thrust. He flew back dodging many of the attacks. Breathing slightly heavily, he turned to Mangetsu. "Ya, I had fun, but she was no cake walk. Im still kinda tired and I got some burns to take care of later." Onden looked at all the ninja trying to stop them. It was going to be harder than first antisipated. It would be a lot easier if the third member of The Three was here, but the slow poke had not shown up in time.

Onden sighed, looking around the area. Rushing through handsigns, he grinned. "Dodge this! Shadow Flame Dragon Jutsu!" Onden held out his right arm, as it began to gather strength causing it to shake. Dark and normal flames started to gather around it. Finally Onden smiled one last time and punching twords the group of ninja infront of the gate. Instantly a dark dragon formed by the consentration of flames in his arm shot out and at the ninja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 pm

I watched the battle, with wide eyes as I clenched my fists. Still mad and bloodlusting, I watched Kazuki nonetheless, still looking for weaknesses with Rika. I kept my cool now, and helped Rika remain under control. I took note of what he said, and what he was doing. I looked at him in detail. I thought to myself: 'Kazuki-sensei...' The thought would continue after a little bit more of watching this scene. 'He and I, we're so alike. One day I will become as strong as you, sensei, I promise it. I will make you proud..' The thought ended, as I continued to watch and protect. Observe and think.
Back to top Go down
Kami Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Kami Uchiha

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Mangetsu smirked as he saw kazuki's attack coming and easily blocked the uppercut. "You need to be faster then that." He said simply before attempting to kick kazuki into the air using the Shadow of the dancing leaf skill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next